PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Official EV Carz Thread

AuthorTopic: Official EV Carz Thread  (Read 49071 times)

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Official EV Carz Thread
« Reply #330 on: December 03, 2019, 05:11:15 PM »
Porsche attracting Tesla owners with all-electric Taycan sports car

Published Tue, Dec 3 201912:13 PM EST

Klaus Zellmer, president and CEO Porsche Cars North America, said out of “thousands” of potential U.S. customers who have shown “sincere interest” in the vehicle, Tesla owners are the highest among non-Porsche owners.

“They currently drive a Tesla, they’re open to experiencing something new now,” he told CNBC on the sidelines of the L.A. Auto Show in November. “We’re very happy about that.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/03/porsche-attracting-tesla-owners-with-all-electric-taycan-sports-car.html

https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/products/taycan.html
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 05:13:41 PM by azozeo »
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Elon Musk Can't Lose....
« Reply #331 on: February 05, 2020, 03:23:40 PM »

Alex Spiro was on a roll. The 6-foot-something attorney stood imposingly at the lectern in the Los Angeles federal court with the confidence of a guy compelled to remind people he lettered in high school varsity basketball for four years and almost walked onto his college team. His demeanor was casual — he dropped a few “dudes” that belied his Harvard law degree — but forceful. His only obvious weakness seemed to be the brace on his right foot, the result of an injury sustained during a pickup game.

A high-profile trial lawyer who worked for the CIA before assembling a client list that included New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Mick Jagger, and Jay-Z, Spiro was on the clock for another billionaire defendant on a Friday last December. And having lured the jury in with a fantastical closing argument about his client’s supposed generosity and heroics, Spiro threw in some flattery for the person paying his bills.

“[The plaintiff] can say whatever he wants about Elon Musk,” he said. “No one can bring people together like he can to do the impossible.”

Over the past few decades, Musk promised to land a reusable rocket on a robotic ocean barge, and then he went and did it. He dreamed up a tunnel under Los Angeles to counter the city's congested highways, and then founded a company to dig it. He’s also mapped out an electric car future and is well on his way toward achieving it. His admirers laud him as the real-life Tony Stark, a once-in-a-generation genius with a force of will that can make the seemingly impossible possible. But as a judge, eight jurors, two sizable legal teams, a dozen reporters, and I learned late last year, Musk's uncanny ability to transform far-fetched ideas into attainable ones can cut both ways.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/elon-musk-cant-lose?utm_source=pocket-newtab
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Elon Musk Can't Lose....
« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2020, 03:34:16 PM »

Alex Spiro was on a roll. The 6-foot-something attorney stood imposingly at the lectern in the Los Angeles federal court with the confidence of a guy compelled to remind people he lettered in high school varsity basketball for four years and almost walked onto his college team. His demeanor was casual — he dropped a few “dudes” that belied his Harvard law degree — but forceful. His only obvious weakness seemed to be the brace on his right foot, the result of an injury sustained during a pickup game.

A high-profile trial lawyer who worked for the CIA before assembling a client list that included New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Mick Jagger, and Jay-Z, Spiro was on the clock for another billionaire defendant on a Friday last December. And having lured the jury in with a fantastical closing argument about his client’s supposed generosity and heroics, Spiro threw in some flattery for the person paying his bills.

“[The plaintiff] can say whatever he wants about Elon Musk,” he said. “No one can bring people together like he can to do the impossible.”

Over the past few decades, Musk promised to land a reusable rocket on a robotic ocean barge, and then he went and did it. He dreamed up a tunnel under Los Angeles to counter the city's congested highways, and then founded a company to dig it. He’s also mapped out an electric car future and is well on his way toward achieving it. His admirers laud him as the real-life Tony Stark, a once-in-a-generation genius with a force of will that can make the seemingly impossible possible. But as a judge, eight jurors, two sizable legal teams, a dozen reporters, and I learned late last year, Musk's uncanny ability to transform far-fetched ideas into attainable ones can cut both ways.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/elon-musk-cant-lose?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Screen Shot 2020 02 05 at 5 33 31 PM

I reckon it's about time to short TESLA.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Elon Musk Can't Lose....
« Reply #333 on: February 05, 2020, 04:22:58 PM »

I reckon it's about time to short TESLA.

You don't need to be Dick Tracy to see a blatant pump n' dump  :-*