AuthorTopic: Elon Musk: The Mind Behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity  (Read 458 times)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Elon Musk: The Mind Behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity
« on: July 08, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »
Want to feel dumb and unaccomplished?  :laugh:

Made an initial purchase in Solar City today. The stock appears currently very over priced, but I want to invest a bit in this gent for sure and right away. There is hope for us with folks like this around. :emthup:

I passed on Tesla motors because of my belief that cars are a thing of the past soon. This Solar City however is the sort of stuff that will really make some big dough if it works.

Maybe I will even be able to go to heaven like Anthony for this choice as well.  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_sunny:

Entrepreneur Elon Musk is a man with many plans. The founder of PayPal, Tesla Motors and SpaceX sits down with TED curator Chris Anderson to share details about his visionary projects, which include a mass-marketed electric car, a solar energy leasing company and a fully reusable rocket.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgKWPdJWuBQ&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IgKWPdJWuBQ&fs=1</a>

Solar Powered Savings

SolarCity will install a solar system on your home for free. You simply pay for your clean solar power by the month just like your utility bill only lower. So you save money month after month for years to come.

go.solarcity.com/2012/br/east?thankyou=1&utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=cov234502s&utm_campaign=SEMSolarCity  :icon_study: :icon_study: :icon_study: :icon_study: :icon_study: :Thinkingof_:

Time to diversify just a bit. I'm a bit overweighted in Gold