AuthorTopic: Israel bars Amnesty, Human Rights Watch workers from Gaza  (Read 7889 times)

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Israel bars Amnesty, Human Rights Watch workers from Gaza
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2014, 12:17:23 AM »
   Excuse me, dear KDog, I write and maintain my anger in order not to dissolve in weeping. Sometimes it just doesn't work. However, I wish to ask, Why isn't a discussion of Fascism right on topic here. Who besides Fascists consider mutilated children collateral damage?  Who besides Fascists refuses to acknowledge guilt and complicity and hide behind a shield of fucking self righteousness refusing self examination or criticism from outsiders?  Who besides Fascists makes it a criminal act to criticise the state? Who besides Fascists such as Ukrainian Nazis, USAIN Zionist NeoCons and Israeli Fascist Jews, try to pin the responsibility  for their craven inhumane acts on the opposite party and try to always maintain a face of complete duty to the Fatherland as in Patriotism, in order to absolve themselves of any wrong doing?   EH ? Karpatok

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2014, 04:56:47 AM »
Ashvin,
Please be so kind as to define "Doing the right thing"

In this case, and in the context of my discussion with AG, it would be resisting the cultural, social, political pressures to accept and endorse ethnic, racial or religious hatred. And, here's the kicker so to speak... to resist such hatred despite the fact that you are being targeted and terrorized.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:00:33 AM by Ashvin »

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2014, 05:17:36 AM »
You won't stop this by getting the Palestinians to put a lid on their haters and stop the hate indoctrination of their youth! They tried! The Israelis MADE SURE that Hamas (an organization that British Intelligence and Ariel Shalom helped surreptitiously found and fund!) ran the show to MAKE SURE the Palestinians looked radical enough! That's why that Israeli General's son keeps harping on the fact that there is no equivalence in moral or immoral posture on both sides.

Well I think you'd also have to put a lid on the Israeli/Jewish/Christian haters of Arabs/Palestinians/Muslims. Given enough suppression of hate, not enough people would buy into the meme propagated by the global elites and used to justify their immoral posture. I think the best examples of how this could work in practice are the Palestinian Christians and Israeli Muslims who resist the hatred meme.

Anyway, my original point was really just a rehashing of what someone else said in an article posted on another thread and my reply:

http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/forum/index.php/topic,3142.msg52904.html#new
This was a very well though-out and level-headed analysis of the situation. It also touched on a tragic mistake of the anti-Zionist camp:

Quote from: article
What Israel is doing across the region is both criminal and demands condemnation. However, it must be condemned in the context of a belligerent client regime acting not in the best interests of the Israeli people or toward peace, prosperity, and coexistence with its neighbors, but rather for foreign interests that see the nation instead as a massive forward operating base. Protesting Israel alone is not enough. Boycotting Israeli businesses and industries is also fruitless and even helps play into the engineered strategy of tension constructed by Israel’s sponsors. Israel does not fund its military might by local cottage or even national industry, it does so via immense foreign aid.

Instead, to protest and undermine Israel’s role as regional provocateur, target the corporate-financier interests that feed it billions of dollars annually. Separate, isolate, and protest Israel’s political leadership rather than Israel’s existence and population. Reach out to Israelis who oppose their government’s current posture of perpetual provocations, and those in the middle who may be swayed one way or another.

By throwing rocks at Israel as a whole, one plays into the besieged mentality the government invests immense resources in perpetuating among common Israelis. Those who might otherwise see their government as the villain will seek its protection against irrational external hatred directed at the entire nation rather than at those responsible for its criminal extraterritorial brutality – whether it is in the occupied territories of Palestine, or across the borders of its neighbors in Syria, Iraq, Iran, or beyond.

The Muslim anti-Zionist protesters especially fall into the trap of reacting to Israeli policy with fervent anti-Semitism, which plays right into the agenda of the Neocon-Israeli alliance. By linking the latter with these brutal Islamic militant groups, and by focusing equally on the atrocities of BOTH (leaving race/nationality out of the discussion entirely), we can show how the broader Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities are being gamed by a handful of elites who exploit religious ideology for the purposes of their own materialistic ideology. That is the only way I can see of uniting these people who otherwise have been taught to hate each other unconditionally.

Quote from: AG
The biblical prophecy of God returning the chosen people to Israel has NOT been fulfilled in my view; this was a bunch of aggressive colonists doing land grabbing and "ethnic cleansing" using religion as a fig leaf, period.   :emthdown: God has NOTHING to do with it except to guarantee that they will REAP what they have SOWN.

Yeah, totally agree that this has nothing to do with Biblical prophecy, most of which was IMO fulfilled before the 2nd century.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:19:07 AM by Ashvin »

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2014, 10:05:41 AM »
Ashvin,
Please be so kind as to define "Doing the right thing"

He belongs to the Christian cult. As with all cults, "doing the right thing" means "do what the hell I tell you to do"....the "or else" being an honorable beheading, torturing until confession and then beheading, burning at the stake until confession, excommunication for daring to think for yourself, etc etc.

I thought this was so obvious it didn't even require explanation, just a little knowledge of the history on how cults handle those who don't kowtow to their brand of "right thing".

I wasn't really expecting any response. Most fear based individuals wouldn't know how
to answer a straight forward question.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2014, 11:45:47 AM »
Excuse me, dear KDog, I write and maintain my anger in order not to dissolve in weeping. Sometimes it just doesn't work. However, I wish to ask, Why isn't a discussion of Fascism right on topic here.

The simple answer is that any discussion of 'Fascism' where members of the Hebrew faith is even remotely a subject has a totally different meaning than the way we might otherwise use 'Fascism', the word.   From a practical political perspective Fascism is the fusion of government and business.  We can discuss the abstract political compartmentalizations, moral cul-de-sacs, and practices which Fascism foists on society where it is implemented.   Complete with departments of War Crimes and complex bonus structures.  But not in a discussion involving members of the Hebrew faith.

Besides which, any such a discussion could not be limited to the Levant.  Too bad, I agree.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.