AuthorTopic: Zero Tolerance for the Lie  (Read 20360 times)

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Zero Tolerance for the Lie
« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2014, 04:17:49 PM »
Quote from: Ashvin
As I said way earlier, heaping on the "you always" and insults in place of argument in the end. Az has already given a valid reason to not take that reference seriously.

As to the bolded statement, what "valid reason" would this be? You mean when he claimed the author was a Jehovah's Witness (FALSE) and therefore there is no need to consider any of his points about Nicea? Please respond to this, because unenlightened minds are very curious to know!

Quote from: UB
Why would i bother with another one about nicaea when i had just been over it in detail already wasting a lot of time.

So... we're still waiting to hear that "valid reason".

You are very predictable ashvin. I new you would think u finally had something on this and try and lock on that little corner. There are plenty of opposing studies as I have said, I read about them before google existed so im not go ogling anything. The outcome and history speaks for itself, i have said that several times. I brought the council of nicaea to your attention in the first place. But that matters little, you know where I stand on it, of far more importance is;

1. The impression you make when you claim you are all about intellectual honesty vs intellectual dishonesty. Then tell me what I know, when i do not believe or know what you suggest i do and then say I am intellectually dishonest. So how about I also just say you know what I do about nicaea and you are being intellectually dishonest. How intellecually honest would that be? When you claimed at the start of this thread that you are only about examining the "new age" for intellectual honesty, being quite familiar with all your arguments I justtook that then to mean you wanted to wrestle your demon.

2. I had already discontinued the debate with you, as you were wholesale not responding to inescapable truth susch as we all pray to the same god, and as I had pointed out you were increasing the number of insults per post, all smears. These are lawyerly attempts to discredit calling someone "stubborn" if they refuse to confess your version of events etc. I had stopped as it was a big waste of time, especially as you said your own experience was irrelevant. A christian and evangelist has nothing else but their own experience.

3. I had pointed out to azozeo after that the same thing so many newbies have had pointed out to them by other people already familiar with the diner being devoted to endless arguments with ashvin, when they arrive and its the first thing that happens. That was a brief one to him explaining this is nothing new, not restarting the debate with yourself.

4. I am not interested in arguing with christians who are good examples of the FAITH causing bad blood. You have failed to convince me of anything except you could not care less about that collateral damage and have hardly made progress during your sabattical toward living the faith.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2014, 04:27:09 PM »
Agelbert NOTE: Below please find a Summary of this THREAD...

;D

Exactly, someone hit me with a hammer.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2014, 04:42:42 PM »
As I said way earlier, heaping on the "you always" and insults in place of argument in the end. Az has already given a valid reason to not take that reference seriously.

As to the bolded statement, what "valid reason" would this be? You mean when he claimed the author was a Jehovah's Witness (FALSE) and therefore there is no need to consider any of his points about Nicea? Please respond to this, because unenlightened minds are very curious to know!

Why would i bother with another one about nicaea when i had just been over it in detail already wasting a lot of time.

You are very predictable ashvin. I new you would think u finally had something on this and try and lock on that little corner. There are plenty of opposing studies as I have said, I read about them before google existed so im not go ogling anything. The outcome and history speaks for itself, i have said that several times. I brought the council of nicaea to your attention in the first place. But that matters little, you know where I stand on it, of far more importance is;

1. The impression you make when you claim you are all about intellectual honesty vs intellectual dishonesty. Then tell me what I know, when i do not believe or know what you suggest i do and then say I am intellectually dishonest. So how about I also just say you know what I do about nicaea and you are being intellectually dishonest. How intellecually honest would that be? When you claimed at the start of this thread that you are only about examining the "new age" for intellectual honesty, being quite familiar with all your arguments I justtook that then to mean you wanted to wrestle your demon.

2. I had already discontinued the debate with you, as you were wholesale not responding to inescapable truth susch as we all pray to the same god, and as I had pointed out you were increasing the number of insults per post, all smears. These are lawyerly attempts to discredit calling someone "stubborn" if they refuse to confess your version of events etc. I had stopped as it was a big waste of time, especially as you said your own experience was irrelevant. A christian and evangelist has nothing else but their own experience.

3. I had pointed out to azozeo after that the same thing so many newbies have had pointed out to them by other people already familiar with the diner being devoted to endless arguments with ashvin, when they arrive and its the first thing that happens. That was a brief one to him explaining this is nothing new, not restarting the debate with yourself.

4. I am not interested in arguing with christians who are good examples of the FAITH causing bad blood. You have failed to convince me of anything except you could not care less about that collateral damage and have hardly made progress during your sabattical toward living the faith.

Thank you Bob, well said.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2014, 04:50:12 PM »

Thank you Bob, well said.
    Well better late than never. And BTW just for the record, "The proof of the pudding is in the tasting"  not in the "baking", just so everyone knows. Maybe that's why it tastes so awful to some but not to others. To each his very own of course. Karpatok

Offline jdwheeler42

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Going Upslope
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2014, 08:27:19 PM »
Exactly, someone hit me with a hammer.

:hammer:

There you go...  ;D

And since the name of Cthulu (;,;) was invoked, just remember, in Lovecraft's stories, everyone who learned the truth ended up dead or insane....

Making pigs fly is easy... that is, of course, after you have built the catapult....

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2014, 04:08:58 AM »

I'm glad I'm predictable, that means I'm consistent. And I do think I have something on this because you are STILL avoiding the issue. Here you are committing the logical fallacy of appealing to authority, EXCEPT, you are not even appealing to a specific authority, but rather "plenty of opposing studies". If you have any intellectual integrity whatsoever, you will reference at least ONE of these "opposing studies" you claim to have read "before google existed".

I don't think you will, though, because in the very next sentence you claim "the outcome and history speaks for itself". So now you are no longer appealing to authority, you are appealing to ignorance (which, btw, is exactly what the banksters and politicians do). You brought the council of nicea to my attention? What does that even mean? And what is the "VALID REASON" why the author I referenced isn't to be taken seriously?

BLAH BLAH BLAH... four different EXCUSES for you to avoid admitting you have no idea WTF you are talking about when it comes to Nicea. Four different personal attacks and not a single substantive argument to be found among them.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 04:14:52 AM by Ashvin »

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 27, 2014, 03:56:13 AM »
Excellent lecture by John Lash.
enjoy..........

John Lash The Sophianic Vision Story Of The Mysteries 08/25/14

In this interview, John lays out the true creation story as told in the Nag Hamadi texts.

John is the foremost authority & scholar of these texts.
Well worth the listen. Don't miss out.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2017, 01:02:00 AM »
Human nature my arse.........
We've (our species) has been screwed with. Our DNA is altered from the original blueprint.
The creators of our species would have had to have been frickin' morons to build such an idiotic
creature. It's been discussed in the book of genesis. The fallen ones found earth girls pleasurable.
They made babies & wha-la here we are. Watch Tsarions lecture that I just posted. If you don't have
a lot of time, watch the last hour. It's jaw dropping.

So... AG and Surly... and whoever else is interested, how about we take azozeo up on his offer and watch the Tsarion "lecture"? In my estimation, GO already dispatched Karpatok and all of her hateful ilk brilliantly, so there's no need to even bother with her. She has proven time and again over the last few years to be counter-productive to any reasonable and ethical discussion. I say, let's get back to what we are claiming is most important... the substantive arguments at issue.

I have already offered some thoughts via Chris White on why Tsarion is FULL OF IT. I will go ahead and offer some more tomorrow when I have the time. I hope you guys will also weigh in. Who knows, maybe AZ is right and we will all become RACISTS like Tsarion after watching a few of his Nazi propaganda films (apparently it's OK to be a Nazi as long as you justify it with Ancient Alien newspeak). I'm guessing, though, that it's more likely we will end up exposing the FASCIST RACISM which he promotes.