AuthorTopic: Antares Rocket Explosion  (Read 2778 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Antares Rocket Explosion
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »
Don't be an asshole.

Don't be naive.

Even if Captain Fantastic pushed the self-destruct button due to a catastrophic failure, what CAUSED the failure?

Just because I don't have evidence there was second shooter gunning for JFK doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald was the only triggerman?

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 03:07:21 AM »
Don't be an asshole.

Don't be naive.

Even if Captain Fantastic pushed the self-destruct button due to a catastrophic failure, what CAUSED the failure?

Just because I don't have evidence there was second shooter gunning for JFK doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald was the only triggerman?

RE

The difference is evidence. Evidence SCREAMS there was a second shooter in Dallas. I've got yer "magic bullet" right here.

What caused the failure is the correct question. Whether we will ever know is quite another issue.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 03:23:25 AM »
Don't be an asshole.

Don't be naive.

RE

The difference is evidence. Evidence SCREAMS there was a second shooter in Dallas. I've got yer "magic bullet" right here.

What caused the failure is the correct question. Whether we will ever know is quite another issue.

Well, I personally am not going to wait 50 years for enough "evidence" to be ferreted out here to satisfy you.

Personally, I am satisfied enough after reading Vlad the Impaler's latest speech and after various other Aviation vehicles from MH-17 to the Total CEOs Private jet getting Deep Sixed that I really do not buy the idea this is 'coinkidink'.

Will we ever know the "Truth" with a Capital T?  Of course not, we don't know this WRT much bigger incidents from JFK through WTC, we sure will never get a full answer on this one either.

I'll bet you Dollars to Doughnuts though the Ruskies pulled the Plug on it.  They built the engines as I understand it.

Hopefully when we meet each other on the Other Side, we will get a full accounting from God.

Until then, if you prefer to believe it was an "Accident", feel free to do so.  I'll stay in the Sabotage camp.

RE
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 03:26:21 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 05:10:43 AM »
Hopefully when we meet each other on the Other Side, we will get a full accounting from God.

Until then, if you prefer to believe it was an "Accident", feel free to do so.  I'll stay in the Sabotage camp.

RE

I'll stay in the accident camp where the CFS lives.

BTW, as of this moment until Tuesday I will be somewhat scarce, as Contrary and I are traveling to see her family and grandsons. Will take my laptop, but bandwidth and time will be limited. Social media feeds are loaded through next week.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 05:35:37 AM »

RE

I'll stay in the accident camp where the CFS lives.

BTW, as of this moment until Tuesday I will be somewhat scarce, as Contrary and I are traveling to see her family and grandsons. Will take my laptop, but bandwidth and time will be limited. Social media feeds are loaded through next week.

When On The Road, seek out the FREE WIFI for Bandwidth!  :icon_sunny:

RE
Save As Many As You Can