PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome!

AuthorTopic: Welcome!  (Read 59201 times)

Offline bluebird

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
I too have ordered the book, Political Ponerology. From the little I have skimmed here, this sounds so much like the police chief in our small village of 2500 people. He loves the power of his badge and cites everyone for the smallest of infractions, because he is the chief. It appears he has mandated to the regular officers to do the same. No warnings are given, you go to court for everything. Before he became chief, the income generated from citations was appx $1000/$2000 per month. Now the income every month has jumped to $8000/$12,000 per month.

Spouse and I are fighting some legal issues in our community because we have been targeted by this police chief for 3 years for attempting to expose his behaviors. We have a few people who are supporting us, but it's been difficult, because people have so much faith and trust in the police and refuse to open their eyes otherwise.

It seems the chief's psychotic behavior has swept up our village officials too. If our village officials had reprimanded/terminated this psychotic chief three years ago when we first became targets, then the community would not be in the mess it is today with all the chief's continued unacceptable dishonest behavior. We even voted a new mayor in January, and still nothing has been done about the chief. 

But a couple weeks ago, our next door neighbor 10 year old child was targeted by this same psychotic chief. Now, more people are waking up to his unacceptable behavior because this also affects the schools.  But if the chief's inappropriate actions had been dealt with earlier, a young child would have not been traumatized by this chief. 

And still the village officials are doing nothing. They appear to be of the mindset that we are the problem for stirring up stuff. They just don't see what is going on. Yet if somebody doesn't stand up, then I fear the gestapo taking over.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2012, 02:51:46 PM »
The best book I have found on the subject of how psychopaths are created by our society is Wilhelm Reich's, "The Function of the Orgasm."

The title is kind of misleading but sexual frustration is a very powerful emotional manipulation tool. This book is impossible to get online. I spent about 4 hours trying to find a copy and only came up with one in russian. I have scanned parts of the book before and it's time I scan the whole thing.  I'll post it when I'm done.

In the mean time I'll attach another document from Reich I found online that covers a portion of the material in the book relating  to creating Fascism. THE MASS PSYCHOLOGY OF FASCISM, By WILHELM REICH
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:55:42 PM by peter »

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
It's been a few years since I've gone through all this material and dementia is setting in. My memory isn't what it used to be. The last post just reminded me of the most important point about psychopaths which also isn't covered.

Pretty much all the information available about psychopathy hints it is a natural condition of personality dysfunction that only some people are born with. The truth is much more horrible. Anyone can be made into a psychopath  with the right conditioning and that conditioning is omnipresent within our society and has been for many generations.

We are all victims of it to varying degrees. If we can function 'normally' within society we are far from being healthy empathetic individuals. Most of our personality is the result of the 'norms' our society has conditioned us to. The conditioning happens from the time we leave the womb if not before. Our parents have been conditioned to the 'norms' of society before us and unknowingly, because they think their behavior is normal, are our first brain-washers.

Some of the points made by Reich regarding what we see as healthy familial behavior undeniably demonstrate how destructive they are to our personalities.

The proof is in the pudding which can clearly be seen regarding our acceptance, even if reluctantly,  of the mayhem being conducted by our leaders on innocent parties who get in their way. Visualize that the 16 people butchered recently in the night raid in Afghanistan were your sisters and brothers, or mothers and fathers. Would you be satisfied with our common reaction of just reading and complaining about it? Our personalities have been so dominated within our patriarchal/hierarchical society that those above us can get away with mass murder and worse.

The first step to doing anything about it is to realize and accept how fucked up we all are.

The second step is possible and means rebuilding our individual norms on a healthier model.

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Time has COME for the INQUISITION!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 07:15:35 PM »

The first step to doing anything about it is to realize and accept how fucked up we all are.

The second step is possible and means rebuilding our individual norms on a healthier model.

Can I add in another Step here?  IMHO, between Step 1 and Step 2 we need to add in a Step where we take all the Scumbags and give them a First Class Ticket to the Great beyond.   >:(

If your Kitchen is infested with Cockroaches, you'll never have a Healthy Kitchen until you EXTERMINATE THE VERMIN!  Bring in the Orkin Man!

Sure, you can make the case that as soon as you drop into the Extermination Game you are just as bad as the Illuminati, but I don't buy that argument.  If you accept the principle that Good and Evil are ABSOLUTES and not RELATIVE concepts, then it's GOOD thing to send EVIL people to the Great Beyond and a BAD thing to send GOOD people to the Great Beyond.

Its a Done Deal now that LOTS of people are going to take a trip to the Great Beyond here.  I just want to make sure the RIGHT people get the First Class Ticket the Soonest. Our Kitchen will be a lot CLEANER without all the Cockroaches running around here.  You don't get a Clean Kitchen by playing Mr. Nice Guy with the Vermin.  You bring on the Orkin Man.

It's TIME for the INQUISITION.  It's TIME for the Auto da Fe!  It's TIME for the EXECUTIONS to begin here.  Nay, it is PAST time for that already.  Let the Reign of Terror BEGIN here!  Robespierre had it RIGHT, he just did not go far enough.  This time, we REALLY Clean the Kitchen! No more Mr. Nice Guy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSe38dzJYkY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CSe38dzJYkY</a>

RE
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 07:18:26 PM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Time has COME for the INQUISITION!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 03:25:46 PM »

Can I add in another Step here?  IMHO, between Step 1 and Step 2 we need to add in a Step where we take all the Scumbags and give them a First Class Ticket to the Great beyond.   If your Kitchen is infested with Cockroaches, you'll never have a Healthy Kitchen until you EXTERMINATE THE VERMIN!  Bring in the Orkin Man!

// It's TIME for the Auto da Fe!  It's TIME for the EXECUTIONS to begin here.  Nay, it is PAST time for that already.  Let the Reign of Terror BEGIN here!  Robespierre had it RIGHT, he just did not go far enough.  This time, we REALLY Clean the Kitchen! No more Mr. Nice Guy!

Problem with that approach is, like always, you start with Robespierre and end up with Stalin. Per Peter's reference above to psychopathy; nice to know they can be made, as well as born.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Welcome to Digit93
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 03:28:55 PM »
Welcome to digit93, a friend who has been bedazzled by the inspired prose and sparkling give-and-take of the Double-D!

She's likely to lurk for a while-- so be gentle!!
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline EndIsNigh

• Contrarian
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 04:17:48 PM »
On a mostly emotional level I can understand the sentiment RE presents here.  Obviously we're talking about post-collapse?  Will this be possible to coordinate under such a scenario, with all the other chaos that's bound to be going on? 

Welcome aboard digit93, nice to have you and hope you enjoy your stay!

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Time has COME for the INQUISITION!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 04:36:16 PM »

Can I add in another Step here?  IMHO, between Step 1 and Step 2 we need to add in a Step where we take all the Scumbags and give them a First Class Ticket to the Great beyond.   If your Kitchen is infested with Cockroaches, you'll never have a Healthy Kitchen until you EXTERMINATE THE VERMIN!  Bring in the Orkin Man!

// It's TIME for the Auto da Fe!  It's TIME for the EXECUTIONS to begin here.  Nay, it is PAST time for that already.  Let the Reign of Terror BEGIN here!  Robespierre had it RIGHT, he just did not go far enough.  This time, we REALLY Clean the Kitchen! No more Mr. Nice Guy!

Problem with that approach is, like always, you start with Robespierre and end up with Stalin. Per Peter's reference above to psychopathy; nice to know they can be made, as well as born.

When he morphs into Stalin, you off him also.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline reanteben

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »

welcome digit93!  :)

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 09:25:50 PM »
Hi digit93! Glad you could join us and looking forward to getting to know you.

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »
nobody just signed up as a member  :wav: very glad to see you.  :emthup:

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 11:28:06 AM »
nobody just signed up as a member  :wav: very glad to see you.  :emthup:

Welcome back nobody!

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 09:24:46 AM »
The United States is Run by Sociopaths, Economics and Evil
Politics / Social Issues Apr 17, 2012 - 02:22 PM

By: Casey_Research

Doug Casey, Casey Research writes: I recently wrote an article that addresses the subject of sociopaths and how they insinuate themselves into society. Although the subject doesn't speak directly to what stock you should buy or sell to increase your wealth, I think it's critical to success in the markets. It goes a long way towards explaining what goes on in the heads of people like Bernie Madoff and therefore how you can avoid being hurt by them.

But there's a lot more to the story. At this point, it seems as if society at large has been captured by Madoff clones. If that's true, the consequences can't be good. So what I want to do here is probe a little deeper into the realm of abnormal psychology and see how it relates to economics and where the world is heading.

If I'm correct in my assessment, it would imply that the prospects are dim for conventional investments most stocks, bonds and real estate. Those things tend to do well when society is growing in prosperity. And prosperity is fostered by peace, low taxes, minimal regulation and a sound currency. It's also fostered by a cultural atmosphere where sociopaths are precluded from positions of power and intellectual and moral ideas promoting free minds and free markets rule. Unfortunately, it seems that doesn't describe the trend that the world at large and the US in particular are embarked upon.

In essence, we're headed towards economic and financial bankruptcy. But that's mostly because society has been largely intellectually and morally bankrupt for some time. I don't believe a society can rise to real prosperity without a sound intellectual and moral foundation that's why the US was so uniquely prosperous for so long, because it had such a foundation. And it's also why societies like Saudi Arabia will collapse as soon as the exogenous things that support them are pulled away. It's why the USSR collapsed. It's the reason why countries everywhere across time reach a peak (if they ever do), then stagnate and decline.

This isn't a matter of academic contemplation, for the same reason that it doesn't matter much if you're in a first-class cabin when the ship it's in is taking on water....    Continued
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:28:02 AM by peter »

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Flapjax Resurfaces!
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »
GREAT NEWZ!

Flapjax, who collaborated with me as the Artist in the original Doomstead Diner Comic Strip has emailed me back, and we will likely write some new strips here in our new classy DD Website.

Give the Flapster a warm DD greeting!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mPaed8I3V1A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mPaed8I3V1A</a>

RE
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:17:10 PM by peter »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline peter

• Administrator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Flapjax Resurfaces!
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 02:16:19 PM »
GREAT NEWZ!

Flapjax, who collaborated with me as the Artist in the original Doomstead Diner Comic Strip has emailed me back, and we will likely write some new strips here in our new classy DD Website.

Give the Flapster a warm DD greeting!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mPaed8I3V1A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mPaed8I3V1A</a>

RE

:pile: :hi: Great stuff Flapjax.