AuthorTopic: Azozeo's News Channel  (Read 25763 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Azozeo's News Channel
« on: January 27, 2015, 02:04:35 PM »
Here you go, AZ!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:30:23 PM by Surly1 »
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Azozeo's News Channel
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 02:08:23 PM »
Here you go, AZ!

Gold star on your forehead Bubba !  :icon_sunny:

You da man surreal 1
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 02:57:23 PM »
1st order of business : Who are we ? GENE KEYS  "unlocking the higher purpose hidden in your DNA"

I'm going to retype the forward to this book here.....

Welcome to the Gene Keys.

This book is an invitation to begin a new journey in your life.

Regardless of outer circumstances, every single human being has something beautiful hidden inside
them. The sole purpose of the Gene Keys is to bring that beauty forth - to unveil your incandescence, the
eternal spark of genius that sets you apart from everyone else.

Recent breakthroughs in biology point towards an amazing truth - your DNA, the coiled code that
has made you who you are today, is not in control of your destiny. Rather, it is your general attitude to life
that tells your DNA what kind of person you want to become. This means that every thought, feeling, word
and action that you make in life is imprinted in every single cell of your body. Negative thoughts and emotions
cause your DNA to contract, whereas positive thoughts and emotions cause it to expand and relax.
This process is going on all the time, from the moment you come into the world to the moment you leave.

You alone are the architect of your evolution.

When you fully embrace the implications of this truth, then your journey has begun. Even if you read no further,
this truth can transform your life. It is reflected in the lives of all the great saints & spiritual teachers throughout history -
that inside each of us lies vast potential and beauty, and it is limited only by the way we see ourselves and the world
around us.

Our planet is in the midst of a vast transition in which humanity is playing the central role. A great
quantum leap is in the air. The Gene Keys offer us a vision of a very different world than the one we
see today. They show us a world where human beings are governed by higher principles such as love,
forgiveness and freedom. Such a world is not a dream, it is a next stage of our natural evolution and
it depends upon each of us unlocking the higher purpose that lies hidden in our DNA.

I hope as you enter and explore the wonderful labyrinth of the Gene Keys that they will ignite the spark
of your highest potential, and that you will embrace the beauty of your personal dream and allow it
to grow inside you. And as your higher purpose begins to impact those you love and the world around you,
may you join your genius with all of us who dare to dream of a higher and better world, and together let us
make a dream a reality.

Richard Rudd
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 03:05:47 PM »
For those of you interested in this subject, Richard Rudd has a youtube channel.
It's called Gene Keys. He has some great transmissions there.

Happy Frolicking !

Azozeo  :icon_sunny:

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 03:53:26 PM »
I went to the Gene Keys website and found out that he uses a combination of the I-Ching, Astrology, and DNA to free a persons genius potential. I have studied Astrology for 42 years and done hundreds af Natal Charts for people. When I came to the monastery I started an in depth study of the I-Ching that lasted about 10 years. I can understand how a combination of these two areas of knowledge can lead to massive self awareness, as I have seen in a multitude of people I have brought these two knowledge areas to speak to them. What I am wondering is how can he even have clue to the DNA structure a person has, and what knowledge would passed on as a result.
  What we use in the monastery is a process of stilling ones mind. When the mind is empty of "roof noise", ones body and mind begin to come into a harmony that is specific for the one doing the practice. I wonder if they have started to align their genetic structure while "getting out of the way", so that they miraculous universe can put things in proper order......?
HUMANS ARE STILL EVOLVING. BACKWARDS!

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 04:36:21 PM »
I went to the Gene Keys website and found out that he uses a combination of the I-Ching, Astrology, and DNA to free a persons genius potential. I have studied Astrology for 42 years and done hundreds af Natal Charts for people. When I came to the monastery I started an in depth study of the I-Ching that lasted about 10 years. I can understand how a combination of these two areas of knowledge can lead to massive self awareness, as I have seen in a multitude of people I have brought these two knowledge areas to speak to them. What I am wondering is how can he even have clue to the DNA structure a person has, and what knowledge would passed on as a result.
  What we use in the monastery is a process of stilling ones mind. When the mind is empty of "roof noise", ones body and mind begin to come into a harmony that is specific for the one doing the practice. I wonder if they have started to align their genetic structure while "getting out of the way", so that they miraculous universe can put things in proper order......?

Knarf,

Thanks for sharing. I knew this personal inward journey would be beneficial to you
and your past personal experiences & training. As I've shared before, I am a student
of the recovery movement. I use this book as a 10th step.....
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong,
promptly admitted it.
Being wrong or incorrect in our decisions doesn't make us bad or less than,
rather it helps us move forward in our personal quest for inward ascension.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Azozeo's News Channel - Contemplation
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 04:59:11 PM »
I don't plan on re-writing Richard's whole book here. It's 520 pages of info.
I started this book back in June 2014. I'm up to the 57th gene key currently.
I'm going to re write portions of the book for information purposes only.
The book is $20 from the author. Well worth the money spent considering
it can be used for a lifetime. If the reader here has a vested interest in personal
growth, great ! If the reader finds it less than attractive to their life, that's OK
as well.

CONTEMPLATION

The great potential of the Gene Keys as a teaching is to awaken a powerful new
creative impulse inside you, and as you follow this impulse you begin to witness
the emergence of your genius. The central technique that makes this possible is
Contemplation. Contemplation is something of a forgotten spiritual path. Unlike
meditation, it does not completely bypass the mind, rather it uses the mind in a
playful way to open new inner pathways inside our brain and body. it is through
sustained gentle contemplation on the Gene Keys that we can affect subtle
changes in our biochemistry.

The Gene Keys are designed to be contemplated and digested over time. Each key
contains a unique message, and each message takes time to absorb before you feel
a change occurring in your life. Contemplation is far more than simply thinking about
something. It is the direct imbibing of a universal truth at a physical, emotional and
mental level. Therefore it is a good idea to begin your voyage into the Gene Keys
with a sense of relaxedness and patience. To enter on a path of contemplation is
to slow down inwardly in order that you begin to see things around you more clearly.

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Azozeo's News Channel - Contemplation
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 06:56:28 PM »
I don't plan on re-writing Richard's whole book here. It's 520 pages of info.
I started this book back in June 2014. I'm up to the 57th gene key currently.
I'm going to re write portions of the book for information purposes only.
The book is $20 from the author. Well worth the money spent considering
it can be used for a lifetime. If the reader here has a vested interest in personal
growth, great ! If the reader finds it less than attractive to their life, that's OK
as well.

CONTEMPLATION

The great potential of the Gene Keys as a teaching is to awaken a powerful new
creative impulse inside you, and as you follow this impulse you begin to witness
the emergence of your genius. The central technique that makes this possible is
Contemplation. Contemplation is something of a forgotten spiritual path. Unlike
meditation, it does not completely bypass the mind, rather it uses the mind in a
playful way to open new inner pathways inside our brain and body. it is through
sustained gentle contemplation on the Gene Keys that we can affect subtle
changes in our biochemistry.

The Gene Keys are designed to be contemplated and digested over time. Each key
contains a unique message, and each message takes time to absorb before you feel
a change occurring in your life. Contemplation is far more than simply thinking about
something. It is the direct imbibing of a universal truth at a physical, emotional and
mental level. Therefore it is a good idea to begin your voyage into the Gene Keys
with a sense of relaxedness and patience. To enter on a path of contemplation is
to slow down inwardly in order that you begin to see things around you more clearly.

This is a great definition of true meditation/contemplation. There is no forced stopping of the mind. It is just relaxed into a state where thoughts and images flow freely. Thanx for this, I will continue to examine this path, it sounds so similar to my experience, and many others I have as friends.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Azozeo's News Channel - The age of Synthesis
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 10:00:05 AM »
As the Great Change gradually dawns within humanity, much that we now take for granted in the world
will be transformed. One of the greatest shifts currently taking place in the human sphere is in the role of
science. For hundreds of years now science has been founded upon the left-brain approach of observing nature
objectively and making logical assumptions based upon empirical evidence. However, given that the new
human being, homo sanctus, will no longer operate primarily from mental awareness, a whole new way
of seeing the world will emerge. In fact , it will no longer be possible to observe life without being life. To
a fixed modern logical mind this is not an easy thing to understand. A fundamental change is coming to our
brain structure and even today we see its early manifestations. We are entering the Age of Synthesis.

True synthesis can only come about when the left and right hemispheres of the human brain are in balance.
This means that a new kind of thinking is emerging in humanity. It is really not thinking at all, but knowing.
For example, as you read the words in this book, there may be insights within it that you simply know to be
true right from the core of your being. This kind of intuitive knowing becomes stronger and more consistent
as your life becomes more harmonious. What is occurring is that you are tapping into a fundamental holographic
pattern found throughout the universe. The same geometry found in your genes is also found in vast, wheeling
galaxies. As the Great Change moves through your DNA, it begins to realign every aspect of your life, bringing
you gradually into harmony with these omnipresent universal patterns.

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 10:33:37 AM »
Reading this new thread with interest.

Thanks for putting this stuff up. I know others who share your POV, Az, but I haven't (in the past) found access to the source material that shaped their views. I got me some readin' to do.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 01:48:25 PM »
Eddie says on Algerberts newz channel

"From his amazing capacity for rampant, conscience free predation to his incredible self worship and ego loving idiocy, mankind has been an excellent example of how to consistently do the wrong thing to perpetuate his species since the dawn of creation.

Whatever we may occasionally disagree on, AG, I respect you and find you to be extremely ethical. I agree with the above statement, too, with all my heart. The biggest question i have for anybody who wants to listen is this:

How can we do everything wrong over and over and over, in so many different areas of life, and expect the planet to just keep giving us all its bounty?

How can we spend a thousand years worth of resources in a hundred years, fight dozens of unnecessary wars, and expect to have enough resources left to have food, medicine, and people care?"

I have some ideas on this phenomena of mankind being a burden to the planet, and it has to do with Azozeo's path. I think mankind  is still in it's adolescent phase of existence. Mankind only thinks and cares about itself not the well being of others or the planet in general. But,  Azozeo's path is explaining that we are evolving towards our being able to change that.  The age of Aquarius is no joke. The above post about synthesis is going to become a reality. Not all of the human beings on Earth are going to make the transition, and I can see that our adolescence phase is going to kill off many species, but some humans will remain, hopefully quite a few. My generation, 62 years old now, will not see this tremendous change in our whole physical and animal/human world, but I can sense it coming into being.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 03:04:45 PM »
Reading this new thread with interest.

Thanks for putting this stuff up. I know others who share your POV, Az, but I haven't (in the past) found access to the source material that shaped their views. I got me some readin' to do.

Thanks you guys for your support & interest. It's been a great 15 year (recovery) birthday today.
The stars must be in alignment today.
I really don't mean to get so disagreeable with folks over religion, but I hate being duped
& it has struck a deep nerve with me. If people want to go to their house of worship
for comfort or for socializing, great ... I go to my recovery meetings for giving back at
this point in my life. As Richard Rudd points out, we expand our DNA when we live in
a positive frame of mind & contract it when we are less than positive.
OK enough mush.....
BACK TO WORK AZ !

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Azozeo's News Channel Synthesis cont.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »
The 64 Gene Keys herald this new approach to truth, since they are the core archetypes found in every
conceivable aspect of our universe. The 64 bit matrix is integral to physics, biology, music, geometry,
architecture, computer programming and most fields of human research and endeavor. They form the
foundational tetrahedral structure underlying space-time itself. It is therefore no wonder that they continue
to be discovered at the core of all natural systems. As we shall see, our very DNA is based on this same 64
fold geometry, making us a holographic microcosm of the entire cosmos. Many of the great civilizations and
wisdom traditions, including the Vedic, Egyptian, Mayan, and Chinese, encoded this mathematical structure
into their art, cosmology and science. Wherever we look, from the structure of our cells to the rhythm and
movement of the celestial bodies, we see the same fractal patterns, endlessly repeating themselves in ever
more unique shapes & forms.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »
I would like to invite you to approach the Gene Keys in a completely original way. First of all, I would like
you to let go of all the normal rules you have learned for reading a book. This is not a normal book. It is
a genetic download specifically designed to penetrate the building blocks of your everyday reality - your
DNA. Secondly, as you enter into this process of digesting the Gene Keys, I would like you to begin
imagining what your life would look like in your wildest dreams. It doesn't matter so much what specifics
your mind fabricates. What is important is that you recapture inside yourself a feeling of absolute inner
freedom.

The Gene Keys process is about your giving yourself freedom, and this freedom begins in your imagination.
You have to open yourself up to the highest possibilities of your own nature. As this process continues,
it will most likely put you in touch with some very deep fears. The good news is that you no longer need fear
these fears. We now know that they are inherited ancestral fears carried in the DNA of the bloodlines of all
human beings. We understand that they had to be there for our survival as a species. The Gene Keys offer
you an opportunity to face and eradicate each of the specific fears that stand in the way of your freedom.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 05:16:49 PM »
You already have direct access to the laboratory of your DNA just because you are alive.
You will discover that your DNA is simply waiting for you to input the right code. Once it has
received your instructions, it will run the new program and build you a new body, a new life,
and a new reality. The evidence is lying within you.

The basic elements of a cell are threefold - there is an outer membrane, an inner mantle
(cytoplasm) containing the inner machinery of the cell, and a nucleus containing the
cellular DNA and its instructions. You have about 60 trillion of these cells in your body,
all with different roles and responsibilities. But most important, every single cell in your body
right now is doing two essential things:

It is listening and responding.

The molecular switches in your cells tells the DNA which genes to switch on and which
genes to switch off. This process goes on in all 60 trillion cells all the time, day & night,
as long as you are alive. And you are designed to unlock the awesome molecular power
stored within your body