AuthorTopic: The latest & greatest from Baby Killer Inc.  (Read 31260 times)

Online azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Bird Strike Takes Out U.S. Navy "DoomsDay" Aircraft
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2019, 01:03:30 PM »

Who Needs Missiles, Anyway? Bird Takes Down US Navy ‘Doomsday’ Aircraft

Despite the considerable expenses incurred by this incident, no one aboard the plane was injured, and the aircraft itself has since returned to service.

A E-6B Mercury belonging to the US Navy and assigned to Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 20 at Maryland-based Naval Air Station Patuxent River ended up sustaining at least $2 million in damages and was left temporarily grounded after being hit by a bird.

According to Navy Times, the plane, which serves as an airborne command and control post, and which connects US nuclear forces to the president and the secretary of defence, sustained damage after a yet unknown species of avian got sucked into one of its four engines when the aircraft was performing a touch and go landing on 2 October.

https://sputniknews.com/us/201910181077088232-who-needs-missiles-anyway-bird-takes-down-us-navy-doomsday-aircraft/
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Online azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
U.S. Military To Replace 1970s Floppy Disks Controlling Nuclear Missiles
« Reply #226 on: October 24, 2019, 11:17:06 AM »

Oftentimes in the military, the adage “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,” becomes hard to argue. And in a world where threat actors from enemy nation states probe for any and every weakness, replacing a system that has been glitch and breach free for decades is a tough ask. So it is with the U.S. military’s decision to shift its Strategic Automated Command and Control System (SACCS) from 1970s tech to something more contemporary. The highly secure U.S. military messaging services has finally “dumped the floppy disk,” reported defense news site C4isrnet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/10/19/us-military-to-replace-1970s-floppy-disks-controlling-nuclear-missiles/#1d1731ddd81b
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Online azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Pentagon Report Predicts Collapse of US Military Within 20 Years
« Reply #227 on: October 28, 2019, 02:39:14 PM »

DEATH GRIPS

Faced with the challenges of global climate change as well as the refugee crisis and armed conflicts it will create, the U.S. military may very well collapse.

That’s the dire conclusion of a Pentagon-commissioned report about the future of the military, first published online in August with little fanfare and recently surfaced by Motherboard. The takeaway is clear: if humanity continues to destroy the environment, American infrastructure could collapse and the military would be so ill-equipped to respond that it too would fall apart.
HITTING YOURSELF

In a cruel twist of irony, the U.S. Department of Defense was recently shown to have the largest carbon footprint in the world — the military does more to exacerbate climate change than do entire developed nations.

“Most of the critical infrastructures identified by the Department of Homeland Security are not built to withstand these altered conditions,” reads the report. It says that increased energy demands caused by increased heat waves and droughts could destroy the power grid, which it describes as “an already fragile system.”
OUNCE OF PREVENTION

The report illustrates an increasingly-dire warning: we’re running low on time to change course and prevent the most devastating impacts of our climate change catastrophe.

As the military and the world’s infrastructure face heightened strains from rising sea levels, water shortages, and growing numbers of environmental refugees, it would seem wise to decarbonize as much of society as humanly possible before everything falls apart.

READ MORE: U.S. Military Could Collapse Within 20 Years Due to Climate Change, Report Commissioned By Pentagon Says [Motherboard]

https://wordpress.futurism.com/pentagon-report-predicts-military-collapse

Online azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The latest & greatest from Baby Killer Inc.
« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2019, 09:49:38 AM »

Every Single US East Coast Aircraft Carrier is Docked for Repairs

Amid a heap of repairs, refuelings and overhauls, all six of the US Navy’s aircraft carriers assigned to the East Coast are in port at the same time. The Navy is pulling itself increasingly thin in an effort to accomodate the Pentagon’s program for “great power competition” with Russia and China.

As of this article’s publishing, not one of the US Navy’s carriers on the Atlantic coast is ready for deployment – all six are tied up dockside in Norfolk, Virginia. Earlier this year, several of the huge, 100,000-ton warships returned to Norfolk for a series of overhauls, but others have encountered unexpected problems.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201910291077176171-every-single-us-east-coast-aircraft-carrier-is-docked-for-repairs/

Online azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Western U.S. Nuke Attack ? Rads are WAAAY UP !
« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2019, 10:30:38 AM »
The United States Air Force has launched a “Constant Phoenix” aircraft this morning in the western USA. That aircraft’s sole function is to “sniff” the air for NUCLEAR material relating to a nuclear explosive.

Maybe something really is up with this persistent rumor about a false flag nuke attack in the western USA tomorrow????

According to the Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center, radiation levels in Spokane, WA, Corvalis, OR, San Francisco, CA, Salt Lake City, UT and Phoenix, AZ have spiked above the “typical” 3 month average in Counts-Per-Minute (CPM) of gamma radiation.

Station ID 5:912 Spokane, WA, US
CPM: current 402 Low 209 High 452
Average 271 (CPM of Gamma in energy range 600-800keV)
<deviation “282,333,422”=””>

Last updated: 2019-11-02 09:33:00 GMT-0400

https://strangesounds.org/2019/11/radioactivity-spike-west-coast-usa-false-flag-nuke-attack-usa-november3.html