AuthorTopic: Eddie Ray Routh Is Batshit Crazy  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Eddie Ray Routh Is Batshit Crazy
« on: February 23, 2015, 11:12:14 AM »
Typical Texas criminal prosecution, stupid prosecutors making an idiotic case that nobody but a dumbass Texas juror would believe.

They claim he was psychotic due to his smoking pot the day he killed Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield.

Yeah, right.

This guy has all the earmarks of a delusional paranoid schizophrenic, as described by anyone who knew him.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/23/us/eddie-ray-routh-american-sniper-motive/

Headline of the article asks why he did it. I wonder that too. We'll probably never know for sure...but I'd bet the prosecutors will have zero trouble getting a conviction, despite the laughable case.

Typical case of American Texican blind justice.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Eddie Ray Routh Is Batshit Crazy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 04:37:05 PM »
Typical Texas criminal prosecution, stupid prosecutors making an idiotic case that nobody but a dumbass Texas juror would believe.

They claim he was psychotic due to his smoking pot the day he killed Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield.

Yeah, right.

This guy has all the earmarks of a delusional paranoid schizophrenic, as described by anyone who knew him.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/23/us/eddie-ray-routh-american-sniper-motive/

Headline of the article asks why he did it. I wonder that too. We'll probably never know for sure...but I'd bet the prosecutors will have zero trouble getting a conviction, despite the laughable case.

I think you are both right, but if youre claiming hes completely crazy why ask why he did it which is saying he had a logical reason. Are you saying everyone who knew him thought he was Paranoid Delusional Schizophrenic AFTER he returned and picked up the pipe? Are you getting that from the info in the autoplay vids because from what his mother said asking CK for help and lawnmowing employer said suggest they are talking about fairly recently. He made it through a psychological evaluation to join the marines and didnt shoot anyone on his own team in training or on tour. He looks heavy in his uniform and medals foto, skinny when arrested and gained about 50 lbs to be barely recognisable in court. Conclude he hasnt been out on bail. Im guessing this is indeed drug induced psychosis and bet dollars to doughnuts he has family history of schizophrenia, which onset was triggered by cannabis or crack. Not everyone can handle the hoochy like Bob Marley. What only very stupid people would believe is the woeful acting on the stand by CK's wife.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »
Not everyone can handle the hoochy like Bob Marley.

Obviously you've been following this. (Probably closer than I have.)I certainly respect your expertise. But if he wasn't already psychotic enough to kill somebody, I just have a hard time seeing pot as the trigger. But maybe you're right. Dunno. Isn't he in the right age for onset of symptoms?

He seems like a paranoid to me based on what the sister said about his behavior the night before. And the statements about the duel thing...him being upset because Littlefield passed on shooting his turn. Weird, distorted thinking. If they are making it up after the fact, they are smarter than I gave them credit for.

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 05:27:02 PM »
Not everyone can handle the hoochy like Bob Marley.

Obviously you've been following this. (Probably closer than I have.)I certainly respect your expertise. But if he wasn't already psychotic enough to kill somebody, I just have a hard time seeing pot as the trigger. But maybe you're right. Dunno. Isn't he in the right age for onset of symptoms?

He seems like a paranoid to me based on what the sister said about his behavior the night before. And the statements about the duel thing...him being upset because Littlefield passed on shooting his turn. Weird, distorted thinking. If they are making it up after the fact, they are smarter than I gave them credit for.

I havent followed it, the first mention of it on the news was just a few days ago that his trial started, i gathered this from the link you posted and watched the autoplay vids on there. Paranoid and also possibly Disorganized Schizophrenia based on what his employer said he would wear and the discription of his apartment.  I was wondering about his age myself, I didnt hear it mentioned. Early 20s would be typical, but I suspect he would have gone through life being just a bit weird and no real threat to anyone had he not got into drugs and that might never happened if he hadnt gone to war. There was one Paranoid-Delusional guy late 20's if i recall right, who believed there was a network of people following him, his neighbor put hole in the fence to look at him and his business partner was picking his cucumbers to sell seperately after hours. I got him to count the people following him and note the number down in a pocketbook when he smoked and also stop smoking and count the people following him, a lot less when he stopped smoking. The hydropnically grown stuff available today is so much stronger than it was 20 years ago too.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 06:47:38 PM »

In this case, the type of justice isn't really important, is it? Only that it happens.
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Voted Most Likely to Die in Prison
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 04:57:38 AM »
Eddie Ray Routh got mandatory life without parole. My guess is that he won't last long on the inside. Inmates are just as redneck as the general population. No doubt the guy did it, but he is one sick puppy, imho. Oh, well.