PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Jumping Jack Flash: It's A Gas Gas Gas!

AuthorTopic: Jumping Jack Flash: It's A Gas Gas Gas!  (Read 14683 times)

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Jumping Jack Flash: It's A Gas Gas Gas!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 09:44:57 PM »
compare average school bus and tractor trailers bursting into flames per day in 1990 and 2015. look also at smoking rates, bans on indoor smoking and regulation of smoke detectors in 1990 vs 2015.

Look at the numbers of buses in service during those two time periods. Calculate per capita change. Normalize for gasoline and diesel powered buses (one is influenced by airborne combustables and will run away, the other will not). Factor in total miles driven, the number of children who had autopsies listing "poison gas" as a contributing factor....wait...now THAT is an idea!

Has a single death certificate listing cause of death as "inhalation of poison gas with secondary cause of caught into passing out and caught in exploding school bus" been presented?
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 11:05:57 PM »
You can just pick out one particular aspect of the effects and follow that and you'll see it happen. Homes exploding, for example, or people burning to death in vehicles. Or people having seizures or dying while foaming at the mouth. Or kids under age 10 with no health issues dropping dead. Or planes crashing. Or buses burning. Or major cities being hit by hydrogen sulfide. As time goes on, whichever aspect you follow, you'll be able to see it increasing. You already can, if you're watching.

As I said, this really calls for an Interactive Map and some Quantitative Analysis, along with the plethora of stories you manage to collect up.  Where do you get all of them?  Do you google for them every day?

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Jonny_Emm

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 11:17:59 PM »
I highly doubt it. The woman killed by hydrogen sulfide in her home in Kansas was the exception - the doctor remarked in that case that that could be the tip of the iceburg, and such deaths may be going unreported all around. He was right, and he didn't know HOW right. After about 6 or 8 hours - that's from exposure, not from the time a corpse is found - there's basically no trace left. So a doctor just sees a person dead of a brain aneurysm, or a stopped heart, or respiratory paralysis (suffocation). That doctor in Kansas must have got the corpse and done an immediate autopsy. There is no clinical test for hydrogen sulfide poisoning. When it's suspected - which is rare, and usually only involves the sewage and oil/gas industries - then they check the environment AROUND the person.

But you're assuming there's not a large organized effort to hide the truth. There is a large organized effort to hide the truth. You'll have to use your own brains. You see people foaming at the mouth and dying in their car - that's a good clue. You see people increasingly stripping naked and going insane, that's a good clue. You see parked vehicles igniting regularly in the middle of the night while parked at homes, that's a good clue. You see rising levels of methane and rising volcanic activity, that's a good clue. You see multiple major cities being hit by large clouds of hydrogen sulfide, that's a good clue.

Anyone who wants to bet their life that I'm wrong, feel free. It's your life, so gamble with it as you wish. Worst case, you end up dead. The world will go on without you, at least for a while.

Offline Jonny_Emm

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 11:25:48 PM »
As I said, this really calls for an Interactive Map and some Quantitative Analysis, along with the plethora of stories you manage to collect up.  Where do you get all of them?  Do you google for them every day?

RE

Well, not just google, but yes, I search every day. It's gotten remarkably easier to find the events that 'fit the profile' over time too. In the beginning, back in 2012, there weren't as many events, not nearly. Now there are so many I often just have to skip past some and even so, the lists have gotten so large that on my own message board, the storage limits have forced me sometimes to break the day's events into two posts.

Assume for a moment that I am correct. If that's so, then I don't need to prove anything, do I? All I really need to do is observe the end of the world as it occurs. Reality takes care of the proof for me. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. So, since I actually am correct, I am simply observing the world as we know it as it comes to an end, displayed each day by reality itself. People can spend the rest of their days haggling about whether there is or isn't enough proof until they're dead if they like. I'll spend my days speaking the truth and watching reality continue to confirm what I'm saying. Nice and simple!

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 11:34:21 PM »

RE

Well, not just google, but yes, I search every day. It's gotten remarkably easier to find the events that 'fit the profile' over time too. In the beginning, back in 2012, there weren't as many events, not nearly. Now there are so many I often just have to skip past some and even so, the lists have gotten so large that on my own message board, the storage limits have forced me sometimes to break the day's events into two posts.

Assume for a moment that I am correct. If that's so, then I don't need to prove anything, do I? All I really need to do is observe the end of the world as it occurs. Reality takes care of the proof for me. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. So, since I actually am correct, I am simply observing the world as we know it as it comes to an end, displayed each day by reality itself. People can spend the rest of their days haggling about whether there is or isn't enough proof until they're dead if they like. I'll spend my days speaking the truth and watching reality continue to confirm what I'm saying. Nice and simple!

Well, you'll get a lot more people to buy in to the hypothesis if you can quantify it.  Is that important if it is correct?  Yes, because there still is stuff that could be done to deal with the situation.  Cure it no, deal with it yes.

What you really need is for a really BIG BUBBLE to roll in and settle on Wall Street or the City of London and wipeout all the Banksters.  Then people will pay attention.  LOL.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Jonny_Emm

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 11:57:24 PM »
Well, I have come to the conclusion that A) there is already enough evidence, and plenty more will certainly be forthcoming; and B) people will wake themselves up when they're ready and not before. Maybe that's already begun, right here on the Diner!

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2015, 12:13:04 AM »
Well, I have come to the conclusion that A) there is already enough evidence, and plenty more will certainly be forthcoming; and B) people will wake themselves up when they're ready and not before. Maybe that's already begun, right here on the Diner!

Well, I am certain you will continue to drop on the evidence, and the Diner does have decent circulation these days.

I do have a suggestion though.  Use Google Earth to drop on location links each time you link up a story.  We can then use Images and Srceen Shots from Google Earth to track all of them by location, date and type of event.  It's a fabulous database.  Say what you will about Google, they definitely do the best database programming around and it is pretty user friendly too.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Jonny_Emm

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 12:18:03 AM »
Well, gonna finish off this month (not much left in it), and in the meantime I will get Google Earth and see if I can get going on figuring out how to do what you just suggested. Can't be that hard. I hope!

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 12:51:38 AM »
Well, gonna finish off this month (not much left in it), and in the meantime I will get Google Earth and see if I can get going on figuring out how to do what you just suggested. Can't be that hard. I hope!

Not very hard.  Its a well designed and user friendly database overall.

To really extract your data in XML format and then be able to manipulate it you need to go for the premium version, but untill you get a lot of data dropped in there it's not necessary and you just use the Freebie they offer.  If I see good recognizable patterns, I will cough up for premium and start extracting the data from that.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jumping Jack Flash on Google Earth: Example
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 01:20:15 AM »
I took one of the links from Durant, TX Boat Explosion and posted it to Gooogle Earth.  I used an Anchor Icon for this one.  There are Fire Icons, Bus Icons etc available.  Here is what it looks like zoomed out to see most of the FSoA:

Boat Explosion 3 27 2015
Boat Explosion 3 27 2015

You can drop in detail and links in the Description.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Jonny_Emm

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 02:04:56 AM »
Yes, I see how useful that might be. Can't do every event, but then some of them aren't really worth mapping anyway. So what do you think about mapping the following:

* Residential explosions
* Passenger planes crashing
* Any kind of plane burning
* Boat fires and explosions
* Big rig fires and explosions
* Major scrap metal fires, like auto salvage yards and metal recycling centers
* Any vehicle fire where 10+ vehicles burn
* All explosions involving nitric acid
* Naked crazy people incidents
* College students and kids mysteriously dropping dead
* Anybody dying foaming at the mouth
* Fatal non-accident vehicle fires
* Major train crashes and derailments
* Any vehicle crash with 10+ fatalities
* Mysterious city-shaking explosions
* Cities being hit by hydrogen sulfide or 'rotten egg' odor

That will leave out many accidents, and a lot of vehicle fires, and a lot of the people dying, but that should include enough to be very interesting, and hopefully restricting it to just those won't eat up TOO much (more) of my time. Heh.

And any other suggestions?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 02:14:53 AM by Jonny_Emm »

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2015, 02:21:11 AM »
Yes, I see how useful that might be. Can't do every event, but then some of them aren't really worth mapping anyway. So what do you think about mapping the following:

That will leave out many accidents, and a lot of vehicle fires, and a lot of the people dying, but that should include enough to be very interesting, and hopefully restricting it to just those won't eat up TOO much (more) of my time. Heh.

Well, whenever you develop a database, you have to think carefully about your Fields, and you have to maintain a Format that will make it searchable by different parameters.

So each item you do choose to post on Google Earth should have a regular Format.  I suggest each one has:

Date of Occurrence:________
Type of Occurrence:________
Source Reporting on Occurrence:________
Location of Occurrence:___________

The Location is fixed by the mapping point, that is not necessary to include on Google, but you might want to record it as a Lat/Lon coordinate on your own DB.  With that, I can do some fabulous sorting without having to cough up for Google Earth Premium

Probably the best format would be as CSV text database, which is Comma Separated Values.  So you would write the incident this way:

DOO, ToO, SRoO, LoO
3/27/2015, Boat Explosion, [Newz Story Link], Lat/Lon

I would make a corresponding flat table database with the same fields using Excel or Access or an Open Office version of one of those.

You'll need to get onto the DB 1000s of links and examples to be able to get any kind of statistically valid survey.  However, with just a few hundred, patterns will liekly emerge that are visible, though not necessarily statistically valid.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2015, 02:46:23 AM »
Some other parameters you might want to include are:

Smell Detected: Yes/No
Type of Smell: Sickly Sweet, Rotten Eggs etc
Type of Gas Likely: H2S, CH4, CO, CO2, other
Number of Victims: 1-7Billion
Validation #: Total sites reporting on the occurrence you found

If you like, I will make a flat table DB to record these parameters on and upload it to the Diner files.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Jonny_Emm

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 03:28:22 AM »
Hmm, yeah, you got me thinking now. Maybe two categories for the type of event would work best, like

Type: Explosion
SubType: Residential Building
Parked: NA
Number: 1
Fatalities: 5
Casualties: 20
Odor: Sweet
Likely Gas: H2S
NewsCount: 5
NewsSource: httpblahblah
Date: Date
Time: Unknown or Time

Or

Type: Fire
SubType: Tractor Trailer
Parked: Yes/No
Number: 3
Fatalities: 0
Casualties: 0
Odor: None
Likely Gas: Unknown
NewsCount: 4
NewsLink: httpblahblah

Or

Type: Death
SubType: Collapse or Foaming or Bleeding or Unknown
Parked: NA
Number: 1
Fatalities: 1
Casualties: 0
Odor: Unknown
Likely Gas: Unknown
NewsCount: 2
NewsLink: httpblahblah

So just those three primary types could then encompass a whole lot of things, with lots of sorting flexibility and information. And other primary and secondary types could be added too, of course.

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 03:56:32 AM »

* Residential explosions
* Fatal non-accident vehicle fires

Fish kills?

Bird kills?

Other die-offs?
"...reprehensible lying communist..."