AuthorTopic: Peak Gold --- Two Views  (Read 5521 times)

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Peak Gold --- Two Views
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 03:17:31 PM »
Number's on a screen is as valuable as one of
Moriarty's peer reviewed ass wipe term papers.

AWTPs that he never drops on for examination by his PEERS on the Diner.

RE

You mean, there are other folks here with extensive scientific experience within the geosciences? Damn I thought I was the only one!! Where is this peer? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 03:29:12 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5rJ4g9EMUk&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C5rJ4g9EMUk&fs=1</a>

MK...... Here's the math for you short school bus minded individuals !

We spend $200.00
We talk to richie riches in our territory
They buy the right for $20,000,000.00
What's the profit margin here ?

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 04:28:49 PM »

You mean, there are other folks here with extensive scientific experience within the geosciences? Damn I thought I was the only one!! Where is this peer? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

By DEFINITION we are all PEERS on the Diner.  Do you not consider Eddie your Peer?  Surly is not your Peer?  Monsta is not your Peer? WHD is not your Peer? I am not your Peer?  We are not WORTHY to critique your Dogshit Papers?   :icon_mrgreen: We are all Peers here, just I have control of the Mod Buttons.  LOL.  You are a BULLSHIT ARTIST with absolutely ZERO in the way of courage.  You won't even put up your own papers to be fairly discussed amongst people you chat with every fucking day on the internet.  You are a consumate COWARD.  Grow a pair here and own up to your garbage.  I'll carve it up like Thanksgiving Turkey.

Put Up or Shut UP.  Nobody here buys your bullshit, so if you think you can actually prove something, drop on the nonsense you brag about here.  We're waiting to see if you have any balls or just wear panties.   :icon_mrgreen:

RE
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:31:35 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 05:27:55 PM »

We spend $200.00

Sounds pretty good. So you sell mineral rights on a regular basis? I thought you dug up your own gold, didn't know you were professionally involved in speculative mineral sales.
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 06:29:12 PM »
Check out that chart above and then consider, during our lifetime, exactly WHO is it that has been brainwashed? Maybe you were sodomized by someone else and THAT caused you to miss the facts contained above? Because GO, I certainly haven't dropped the soap in the prison shower lately !!!

MKing, Famed man of science, critical thinker, objective practitioner of the scientific method, kindly yank your head out of your sodomized ass, yours being sodomized by your own pointed dome, and kindly read for comprehension.

The argument is not about Gold Vs Stocks, the argument is about Gold vs Fiat currencies. Dwell on that for a moment.

Next my exacting genius friend try and get it into your magnificent brain that stocks are not Fiat, they are investments, many representing real physical assets. Examples to illustrate.

Exon Mobil, Archer Daniels Midland, Weyerhaeuser Co, Burlington Northern, etc. The certificates of stock ownership in these corporations and thousands like it represent ownership in securities backed by real tangible assets. They are NOT FIAT.

As I have tried to explain to you on numerous occasions Gold is not an investment, it is the currency of choice of men who are free. They chose it over all others for it's unique properties.

While I realize the collective wisdom of mankind means little to a gent of your superior intelligence, it does to those fools who try to learn from history.

Here is a gold aureus of Emperor Claudius (41-54AD) with the legend TI CLAVD CAESAR AVG GERM P M TR P. This means TI (Tiberius) CLAVD (Claudius) Caesar Augusts (AVG) Germanicus (GERM) Pontifex Maximus (PM/ means high priest) Tribunicia Potestate (TRP/ Tribune of the Roman people). This coin was struck in 41AD.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2015, 06:30:47 PM »

We spend $200.00

Sounds pretty good. So you sell mineral rights on a regular basis? I thought you dug up your own gold, didn't know you were professionally involved in speculative mineral sales.

Your tactics suck.
I don't explain myself to knuckledraggers that routinely
read between the lines....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2015, 06:35:56 PM »
Check out that chart above and then consider, during our lifetime, exactly WHO is it that has been brainwashed? Maybe you were sodomized by someone else and THAT caused you to miss the facts contained above? Because GO, I certainly haven't dropped the soap in the prison shower lately !!!

MKing, Famed man of science, critical thinker, objective practitioner of the scientific method, kindly yank your head out of your sodomized ass, yours being sodomized by your own pointed dome, and kindly read for comprehension.

The argument is not about Gold Vs Stocks, the argument is about Gold vs Fiat currencies. Dwell on that for a moment.

Next my exacting genius friend try and get it into your magnificent brain that stocks are not Fiat, they are investments, many representing real physical assets. Examples to illustrate.

Exon Mobil, Archer Daniels Midland, Weyerhaeuser Co, Burlington Northern, etc. The certificates of stock ownership in these corporations and thousands like it represent ownership in securities backed by real tangible assets. They are NOT FIAT.

As I have tried to explain to you on numerous occasions Gold is not an investment, it is the currency of choice of men who are free. They chose it over all others for it's unique properties.

While I realize the collective wisdom of mankind means little to a gent of your superior intelligence, it does to those fools who try to learn from history.

Here is a gold aureus of Emperor Claudius (41-54AD) with the legend TI CLAVD CAESAR AVG GERM P M TR P. This means TI (Tiberius) CLAVD (Claudius) Caesar Augusts (AVG) Germanicus (GERM) Pontifex Maximus (PM/ means high priest) Tribunicia Potestate (TRP/ Tribune of the Roman people). This coin was struck in 41AD.

Man that is a beautiful heirloom !!!!!
I had a chance at one similar. in 2009 it went for a mere $60 at auction ....
It was a brutus bust coin marking the death of Caesar.

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 04:33:09 AM »
Still waiting for reply Mking, seeing as you have replied to others afterwards.

Cat got your acrid tongue??  :exp-grin: