AuthorTopic: Diner Forum Header Update  (Read 1276 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Diner Forum Header Update
« on: April 30, 2015, 04:07:41 PM »
I cleaned up and reformatted the Header you find at the top of all the Diner Forum pages.

The Map is now in B/W to have a similar "look" to the Diner Graphic next to it.  If you click on this map, it will bring you to the Diner Forum Stats page on Revolver.  This is NOT the same as the Diner Blog stats page.

Below that is a line of links to the main Diner Web outlets, Blog, Newz, Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud & You Tube.  You can now quickly jump to any of these other pages from the Diner Forum.

The Quote of the DECADE appears below that.  :icon_mrgreen:

I left room open for a Quote of the Century or Quote of the Millenium in case something better comes along.  :icon_sunny:

Anyhow, it looks a lot cleaner now and is more functional too.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Diner Forum Header Update
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 04:17:32 PM »
I cleaned up and reformatted the Header you find at the top of all the Diner Forum pages.

The Map is now in B/W to have a similar "look" to the Diner Graphic next to it.  If you click on this map, it will bring you to the Diner Forum Stats page on Revolver.  This is NOT the same as the Diner Blog stats page.

Below that is a line of links to the main Diner Web outlets, Blog, Newz, Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud & You Tube.  You can now quickly jump to any of these other pages from the Diner Forum.

I left room open for a Quote of the Century or Quote of the Millenium in case something better comes along.  :icon_sunny:

RE

:emthup: :emthup: :emthup:
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Re: Diner Forum Header Update
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 12:15:12 PM »

RE

:emthup: :emthup: :emthup:
:icon_sunny:
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.