AuthorTopic: THE REDDIT PLUGGING THREAD  (Read 7243 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
THE REDDIT PLUGGING THREAD: Diner Reddit now at 777 Subscribers!
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 06:15:07 AM »
Lucky 7!  :icon_sunny:

RE

globalcollapse
777 readers
~7 users here now

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reddit r/globalcollapse hits 800 Subscribers!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2017, 02:36:06 PM »
We started the r/globalcollapse sub about 2 years ago with 100 Subscribers.  At 800 now, that is an 800% increase in just 2 years!  If r/globalcollapse was a Penny Stock, you would have made a fortune!

Of course, it's not really growing exponentially, it's very linear.  We seem to pick up an average of 1 new subscriber a day.  At that rate, it will take decades to even get to the 45,000 mark of r/collapse, which itself is not a very big sub.

However, you never know when it might Go Viral, and it's still a great spot to drop on collapse links and also to Plug the LIVING SHIT out of the Doomstead Diner!  :icon_sunny:

DOOMSTEAD DINER.  #1 FOR DOOM ON THE NET!
RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: THE REDDIT PLUGGING THREAD
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2018, 05:00:07 PM »
I have another #1 Link on r/collapse.  Over 300 net upvotes on this one in about 13 hours.  That's a record for me.  :icon_sunny:

https://www.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/7ws8d0/the_us_has_been_at_war_222_out_of_239_years/

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 08:20:36 AM »
I have another #1 with a Bullet link on r/collapse.   :icon_sunny:

https://www.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/7x8yml/trump_proposes_restricting_choices_for_food_stamp/

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Real Enemy of the White Working Class Is the White Middle Class
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2018, 07:10:12 AM »
This comment I made to the thread on r/collapse is doing quite well with 17 net upvotes.   ;D  It's my Taxonomy for wealth redistribution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/8693th/the_real_enemy_of_the_white_working_class_is_the/

Rather than the "real enemy", you need to look at gradations of enemies.

Public Enemy #1: The .01% of Billionaires controlling the levers of power as Oligarchs.

Public Enemy #2: The .1% of Multi Millionaires controlling individual industries and means of production

Public Enemy #3: The 1% of Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs etc sucking up wealth from all their clients

Public Enemy #4: The 10% of middle managers making 6 figure salaries for doing a lot of nothing besides shuffling paper and bossing around the grunts who actually do the work.

In terms of priorities here, elimination needs to start at the top of this Food Chain.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: The Real Enemy of the White Working Class Is the White Middle Class
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2018, 07:47:14 AM »
This comment I made to the thread on r/collapse is doing quite well with 17 net upvotes.   ;D  It's my Taxonomy for wealth redistribution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/8693th/the_real_enemy_of_the_white_working_class_is_the/

Public Enemy #1: The .01% of Billionaires controlling the levers of power as Oligarchs.

Public Enemy #2: The .1% of Multi Millionaires controlling individual industries and means of production

Public Enemy #3: The 1% of Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs etc sucking up wealth from all their clients

Public Enemy #4: The 10% of middle managers making 6 figure salaries for doing a lot of nothing besides shuffling paper and bossing around the grunts who actually do the work.

In terms of priorities here, elimination needs to start at the top of this Food Chain.

RE

You're getting too damned close to public enemy #5/6 for my taste.

What are supposed to do-- kill them all? And after we kill all the doctors, lawyers and CPAs, we can treat our own cancer, represent ourselves in court and file pour own taxes. To say nothing of pulling our own teeth.

Just perfect.

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Enemy of the White Working Class Is the White Middle Class
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2018, 07:51:05 AM »

RE

You're getting too damned close to public enemy #5/6 for my taste.

What are supposed to do-- kill them all? And after we kill all the doctors, lawyers and CPAs, we can treat our own cancer, represent ourselves in court and file pour own taxes. To say nothing of pulling our own teeth.

Just perfect.

Well, first off I did NOT say how far down the list we actually need to go here, I just ordered it taxonomically by Order of Magnitude.  ;D

Second, Homo Saps got along just fine for 10s of 1000s of years without Doctors, Lawyers and CPAs.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline monsta666

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2018, 08:09:19 AM »
You know Trotsky was murdered by Stalin who also happened to have a very similar set of rules for public enemies to the one you devised. One must be careful on what they wish for...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMBXwppM8g8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EMBXwppM8g8</a>

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2018, 08:17:19 AM »
You know Trotsky was murdered by Stalin who also happened to have a very similar set of rules for public enemies to the one you devised. One must be careful on what they wish for...

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs.  ;D

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2018, 01:42:33 PM »

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs.  ;D

RE

Hmmmmmm. Now I know why you REALLY chose the Diner meme for this forum. We are all Doomstead OMELET makers at heart!  :evil4:   
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline Palloy2

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Palloy's Blog
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2018, 03:02:16 PM »
You have left out:

Public Enemy #1.1: Legislative power (the Congressional Swamp), the Administration (the White House asylum), the Judicial (judges, lawyers, Police, prisons)

Public Enemy #1.2: The Deep State (FBI, CIA, NSA, Pentagon, diplomats)

If you don't target them, you will not clean up the positive feedback loops that enable these financial hierarchies to form and strengthen their influence.
"The State is a body of armed men."

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2018, 03:09:00 PM »
You have left out:

Public Enemy #1.1: Legislative power (the Congressional Swamp), the Administration (the White House asylum), the Judicial (judges, lawyers, Police, prisons)

If you don't target them, you will not clean up the positive feedback loops that enable these financial hierarchies to form and strengthen their influence.

Hereby enacted and added to the hierarchy!

We need to get these rules in place before SHTF Day for the Court of the Collapse Inquisition.  NO LYNCHNGS!  We will do JUSTICE by the BOOK!  ;D

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2018, 03:15:39 PM »
You have left out:

Hereby enacted and added to the hierarchy!

We need to get these rules in place before SHTF Day for the Court of the Collapse Inquisition.  NO LYNCHNGS!  We will do JUSTICE by the BOOK!  ;D

RE

Give em' a fair trial and .... 
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.