AuthorTopic: Reverse Engineer  (Read 1331 times)

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Reverse Engineer
« on: May 14, 2015, 04:04:24 AM »
The horror that RE is going through with his illness is very painful to us as well as him. I have little doubts you all feel it as I do, the vibes coming subtly from his latest writings and scurrying about very busily trying to keep his mind off of it are apparent.

Would like to propose that we use this thread to show our support and well wishes for his recovery, as well as our recognition of the fact that there is no Diner without him, by letting him know how much the Diner has become a part of all of us.

My own love of the diner comes from meeting some of the nicest most interesting people on planet earth, all brought together under one roof by his ceaseless hard and constant work to promote the Diner and give us all a meeting place. After three years of sipping coffee at the diner it would be most difficult for me to imagine never having met all the diners and having the pleasure of listening to their stories, views and glimpses into their personal lives.

My gratitude to RE for such a gift and wishes for a successful resolution of his medical problem. Thanks RE,  GO

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Engineer
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 04:07:25 AM »
The horror that RE is going through with his illness is very painful to us as well as him. I have little doubts you all feel it as I do, the vibes coming subtly from his latest writings and scurrying about very busily trying to keep his mind off of it are apparent.

Would like to propose that we use this thread to show our support and well wishes for his recovery, as well as our recognition of the fact that there is no Diner without him, by letting him know how much the Diner has become a part of all of us.

My own love of the diner comes from meeting some of the nicest most interesting people on planet earth, all brought together under one roof by his ceaseless hard and constant work to promote the Diner and give us all a meeting place. After three years of sipping coffee at the diner it would be most difficult for me to imagine never having met all the diners and having the pleasure of listening to their stories, views and glimpses into their personal lives.

My gratitude to RE for such a gift and wishes for a successful resolution of his medical problem. Thanks RE,  GO

Thanks GO!  Nice spot for the pre-Death Obits!  :icon_sunny:

I'll leave all my Gold Dust to you!  :o

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 04:14:29 AM »

Thanks GO!  Nice spot for the pre-Death Obits!  :icon_sunny:

I'll leave all my Gold Dust to you!  :o

RE

Your going to have a new faith in mankind and medical technology after this, believe me.   :icon_sunny:

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 04:31:26 AM »

Your going to have a new faith in mankind and medical technology after this, believe me.   :icon_sunny:

I for one hope you are correct, GO.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”