AuthorTopic: Comments to the articles I post  (Read 1749 times)

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Comments to the articles I post
« on: May 15, 2015, 02:03:51 PM »
If you have something you would like to say that is relevant to the article and will encourage further comment, feel free to contribute.

If you have some complaint about the author, or the contents of the article please contact the author of the article ( I give the url of every article I find ). I did not write it, so do not expect me to make it better for you. Plus there will be no response from me on these complaint messages, because it is useless, and apparently the complaints are made before seeing how the articles message fits in with the big picture of memes floating around the internet.

Knarf
HUMANS ARE STILL EVOLVING! Our communities blog is at https://openmind693.wordpress.com

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Comments to the articles I post
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 02:23:28 PM »
If you have something you would like to say that is relevant to the article and will encourage further comment, feel free to contribute.

If you have some complaint about the author, or the contents of the article please contact the author of the article ( I give the url of every article I find ). I did not write it, so do not expect me to make it better for you. Plus there will be no response from me on these complaint messages, because it is useless, and apparently the complaints are made before seeing how the articles message fits in with the big picture of memes floating around the internet.

Knarf

Hi Knarf, I have had this problem as well on occasion at the Diner. Some people automatically assume for some reason that it is what you believe if you post it, a common and understandable problem.

My solution has been to try and mention at the posting of a very controversial subject that offends certain diner's points of view, that the posting is not my input but someone else's view of an important diner topic that merits exposure by placing it on the table.

Alas, even that doesn't work all the time but a least a lot of times. There are some Diner's that just do not want to hear an opposing or different view of some matters, or see an ulterior motive in posting something they don't approve of.

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 02:28:34 PM »
Lately it's all been pretty much in the spirit of open and honest discussion, with disagreements, not any kind of meanness or troll behavior.

I call that healthy. Just keep on keeping on.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 02:29:27 PM »
Thnx GO for the understanding words!!!!!  :emthup: :emthup:
HUMANS ARE STILL EVOLVING! Our communities blog is at https://openmind693.wordpress.com

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 02:31:24 PM »
Lately it's all been pretty much in the spirit of open and honest discussion, with disagreements, not any kind of meanness or troll behavior.

I call that healthy. Just keep on keeping on.

For sure, it is important to me, and hope people who visit the dinner can gain some awareness though the articles I choose. Thnx buddy! :)