PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Never A Straight Answer (NASA)

AuthorTopic: Never A Straight Answer (NASA)  (Read 7108 times)

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Never A Straight Answer (NASA)
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 04:17:29 PM »
El Gallinazo,
Based on the FACT that they don't have an energy crisis! Acquisitive behavior is born of scarcity. Don't you know that?

Well, true, they do not have an "energy crisis."  Actually we don't either for that matter.  The black project, compartmentalized shadow government has gained sufficient technology .....from Tesla (War Department stealing all his documents a couple of hours after his death and beating the FBI to them), the work of Townsend T. Brown which went black in the late 1950's, many Zeta UFO crashes of which the one in San Antonio NM in 1945 was far more valuable than Roswell two years later, and technology swapping deals with the Zetas,..... that the world could be energy independent if this technology were to be released to livestock humans.  Since the Illuminati are still total pricks despite not having an energy scarcity, I find it difficult to agree with your premise.

Can you send me a pair of those Sunglasses?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/inZUDMGJsKo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/inZUDMGJsKo</a>

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 07:06:41 PM »
El Gallinazo,
Thank you for that detailed reply. I agree the energy crisis is contrived. However, I believe that is true even absent Zero point energy technology because hydrogen, which is the most common element in the universe, can provide all the energy we need and then some. That effort was derailed by Rockefeller and friends to the detriment of the biosphere. Jules Verne wrote about the great promise of electrolysis. 

I agree that Tesla was onto something big. But the boyz in gooberment that I am so misanthropic about still control the human lemmings being driven off the cliff of biosphere destruction and the massively polluting energy technology most of us must use.

I consider myself pretty hard boiled about what is and what isn't going on out there. Consequently, one of my hot buttons is to say I am engaging in wishful thinking. I apologize for saying you are paranoid. I see you have thought the multiple ET visitations scenario through quite thoroughly.

I don't agree with some of your conclusions but I do agree they are a real possibility.

Giordano Bruno, a contemporary of Copernicus, not only believed the Earth went around the sun but believed there were other worlds with people on them. He was right but, as you might say, it takes time for the truth to take hold when it doesn't fit the "we are IT" paradigm.

I certainly agree you are a black belt in language skills. I used to read your posts on TAE and wonder what Philosophy Chair you occupied or English Lit university department you were the head of. Your mastery of English, far above my own, certainly doesn't fit the profile of a plumber unless it's the kind that Nixon employed.  :icon_mrgreen: For what it's worth, I don't do game theory or unethical debating techniques. I agree with you that it is a waste of time. Truth is the objective for me, not winning a food fight.

I see you taught physics. Then you are well aware of the clocks placed on aircraft and then on satellites in the 60s that proved time slows down as your velocity increases. I know things get weird at the quantum level but the inverse proportion of time to velocity (for the person in the vehicle) has been empirically proven.

I agree that killing your research model is a bad idea. I brought it up because of your belief that the Zetas are mining us for DNA. I brought the mutilated cows into the picture because I don't see that as evidence of evil intentions compared with human behavior.  No, I'm not a vegetarian. I understand predation and food intake is a complex energy transfer mechanism that, as you said, is sourced at the photon level. We could concentrate on photons or ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate), the biochemical energy transfer molecule, but it all can be defined as eating. The only purpose for obtaining X, Y or Z from "mining" DNA is some sort of energy to ensure the reproduction of some ET species, is it not? You call it mining and I call it eating but the process is energy transfer, just the same. 

Based on your hypothesis, some ETs made a deal with the USA (and maybe some other countries) to husband a herd of humans selectively for their own purposes in return for high technology. They broke the deal and some friendly ETs are going to bat for us.

If this is true, the following events should have taken place by now:

1. An energy source that cleaned up atmospheric, land and sea pollution and  eliminates the ICE heat pollution endemic to it due to its 80% waste heat would have been forced on humanity to keep our DNA from being degraded from several thousand  toxins that have been identified which are now in our bodies as the result of the industrial revolution.

2. Wars for oil and gas fracking would have ended.

But that hasn't happened. The Zetas are apparently content with mining rather toxic DNA. When that does happen, I will find your hypothesis more plausible.

The term I use for mankind (naked killer ape) was coined by Arthur C. Clarke. There is quite a bit of evidence that we are a threat to other life forms. If I am projecting my misanthropy on to ET, I am doing it based on the historical record.

You are quite willing to see a lot of potential in humans. Me too. However, the humans in the driver's seat right now are a vicious bunch. ET isn't stupid. They know who runs the show here and it isn't the overwhelming majority of fairly decent humans out there.

On the other hand, you are also quite willing to ascribe some sinister agenda to some ETs while I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I'm naive. I agree with you that our purpose here is to do the right thing, whether leaving the trail of crumbs like you are doing and Giordano Bruno did or just standing up for justice.

I take it personal when someone wants to destroy the biosphere for oil profits. I think Copernicus, Galileo and Giordano Bruno would agree that temporal authorities in human governments are a greater threat to the human species than ETs. I realize that David Icke has merged the two issues by ascribing reptilian inhumanity to the oil pigs and other Illuminati. I just see quite enough horrendous injustice, cruelty and corruption from human nature without the need to add an inhuman element. It just seems like a huge DODGE to say that ET is destroying the planet.

If there are no victims, then no sinister agenda is to be feared from ET either. You cannot have it both ways. Any human being that is used by ET against his will, as our scientists use test animals for experimentation, for ANY purpose is a victim. In the greater scheme of things in physics, of course no one is a victim; it's all a dazzling energy transfer dance. I'm just keeping it at the conscious level.

I agree that it is quite impossible for mankind to free himself from his present plight. But the solution to that issue, in my opinion, lies in metaphysics.

If some ETs out there want to go to bat for us against the oil and nuclear fuel pigs befouling the planet, I would welcome it.

Since you are serious about the ET presence on planet Earth, I will relate this experience to you without fear of ridicule.

parking lot light balls
parking lot light balls

I was in a parking lot overlooking a city watching the moon rise at about 9:00 P.M. There were about 20 other people there listening to their radios and drinking beer. I wasn't drinking. I saw this weird cloud about 5 miles away boiling like a tornado cell. It seemed to  be backlit (not by moonlight) but there was no sound of thunder from cloud internal lightning. People started saying "look at that and ooooh and aaaah".

This went on for about 5 minutes and two lights shot out of the cloud at least 1,000 mph (I'm a pilot and atc at this time so I had a very good grasp of distances and speeds). One was red and one was blue. The red one headed north (I was facing east towards the cloud and the moon) and the blue one headed south for a mile or so and did a hair pin turn and caught up to the red one headed north. They grew brighter and whiter and disappeared. 

It all happened in less than a minute after they shot out of the cloud. I was smoking a cigarette and was amazed at this "whatever" display of acrobatics and speed.

I heard a muffled pop like when you pop a paper bag. I looked left and I saw the first light ball. Then POP, POP. Two more appeared out of nowhere right before my eyes (no doubt some kind of interdimensional movement similar to what you mentioned and what occurs constantly in the electron clouds around an atomic nucleus).

I just stared at these majestic looking things that reminded me of a Dandelion seed Ball with clear Lucite rods sticking out. They where white and translucent, not yellow as portrayed. The center was compact. They floated south a few feet from me rotating lightly (the lateral rods were near stationary while the most forward and rear rods appeared to roll clockwise through the air two feet or so from the asphalt (the rate of roll did not coincide to the asphalt below like tire movement does). The asphalt was lit up by these things as they passed by. It took no more than a couple of minutes. Think of a feather floating in a whisper of a breeze.

Then the lead one Popped and disappeared, followed in sequence by the other two. I caught a flash of light entering the cloud miles away and then the cloud stopped boiling and assumed a typical cloud appearance. I was sorry I hadn't tried to touch one.

I didn't know anyone there so I didn't talk to anyone but people appeared pretty dumbfounded. I left a few minutes later. I've never made heads or tails of this experience. If the balls ARE energy creatures, they must have had a good time but made no effort to communicate. If they are vehicles, whatever pilots them is no bigger than a rabbit. Whatever they are, I do not think they are from Earth. It appears that there are some ETs out there that aren't shaped like us and prefer the sea urchin star shape.  :icon_mrgreen:

What do you think I saw? Note. The moon didn't jump position. I lost no time.   

Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 08:48:22 PM »
This post is a little disjointed, but I want to respond to a few of Agelbert's different points.

Agelbert,

Thanks for sharing that incident.  I found it quite interesting.  My best guess would be that they are not vehicles but life forms - but a guess.  As to whether they didn't attempt to communicate, I would say that they communicated plenty, but perhaps a lot more into your sub-conscious which may crop up over the years.  I think these incidents will multiply exponentially after the winter solstice, and it was what I was referring to about a lot of people standing in the middle of the street catatonic and drooling, but I would doubt that you would be one of them.  While I have been interested in UFO's since I was 11, I never saw one until the age of 64 in Capella del Monte, Argentina.  This was no great feat as I lived 3 km from the "magic mountain" of Uritorco, renowned in Latin America as the UFO capital and an earth energy nexus.  It even has Roswell-like 12 foot statues of Zetas along the highway that passes west of the town.

I was not implying that you personally were involved in verbal martial arts.  I was just making the point that they are quite common on this site and I regard them as an utter waste of time and rarely lead to any greater acquisition of truth.

From my researches, I have found that the DNA codex is universal among physical and semi-physical life forms in our galaxy.  DNA, of course, is a language composed of four letters, which transfers information, both within an organism and on to its progeny.  The complexity of DNA continues to confound science.  First we thought that it was a simple 64 bit code for translating a sequence of three nucleobases into one of 20 odd amino acids.  Case closed,....... until the discovery of epigenetics dealing with how the affiliated protein sheaths to the nucleotides effect the functioning of the DNA.  We are just a smidgeon into epigenetics, yet it forms only the second skin on the onion.  Thus my comment that mining DNA is a bit more complicated than zinc.   It is largely responsible for the physical and much of the mental development that consciousness can manifest when it chooses to adventure into the 3 and 4 D worlds.  The reason it is universal is that there are highly developed beings who "seed" planets with it when they feel that they are ready.  Things develop both through a quasi Darwinian process of evolution as well as via direct manipulation.  The human race extraction from primates and other animals was one of intelligent manipulation by many different ET's and ED's.  The Dogon "mythology" of Africa is quite possibly a very accurate and amazingly detailed rendition of this tale.  Our "creators" may have been a race of hermaphroditic, aquatic amphibians, originally from the Sirius star system, and who later moved on to the Pleiades.  I love to listen to Clif High's wojo monologues, they are almost a music, even when I don't agree with a lot of his conclusions, and he gives a doozy on this one.

http://halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html
the March 31, 2012 episode.

His comment regarding Alex Jones' review of the Prometheus film is related to a response I will make eventually to RE's "They Live" interjection.

If you want to get even deeper into this after you listen to Clif, then you can get an epub book from:

http://www.shannondorey.com/

And I am not saying that Clif or Dorey have a monopoly on ultimate reality, but they are some of the most interesting of the hundreds of sources I use to glean whatever knowledge I have been able to gather.  At the least, they help a geezer to pass the time.  BTW, I am currently half way through Dorey's Master of Speech book, and have her second one, The Nummo, locked and loaded on my iPod.

As to my life as a plumber, I was a union (local 2 Manhattan and the Bronx) plumber in my 20's, and took up the occupation once again on a small Caribbean island in my 50's.  All and all it was a wonderful way of making a decent living, being of service, and was challenging as I found that doing it well required rapt attention.  And some plumbers can write and chew gum at the same time :-)  BTW, my major was chemistry but I also held teaching certifications in physics and general science.

Regarding humanity's victimhood, I never described humanity as victims in my original post.  I did say that it was currently being royally screwed over by a certain alliance of ET's.  But I mentioned that one cannot be a victim unless one regards himself as a victim.  The Spartans who stood off the Persians at Thermopylae didn't regard themselves as victims.  They regarded themselves as fierce warriors who just happened to be outnumbered by a 100 to one.

While scarcity may propel some beings to act like pricks, I find that the most fundamental cause is the desire of some beings to deprive others of their free will to choose, discover, and evolve, in short, the desire to have slaves.  Looking at the Illuminati, can one really say that their primary motivation is due to scarcity rather than to impose total control over every breath that we human livestock take?  And as to their 4-D bosses, I tend to go with David Icke's interpretation that the Reptilians actually do feed on intense human negative emotional energy emanations such as fear, hate, anger, and panic.  If you find it strange, then you would have also to find it strange that plants, which create all the food on our planet, feed by absorbing red and blue energetic  vibrations from the sun.

If I sound glibly moralistic about turning vegetarian, I should add that a major motivation was my body smacking me upside the head and forcing both ends of my alimentary canal to form an intimate relationship with my toilet, until such time as I gave up eating flesh and wheat.  Even a plumber or a nematode can learn when he gets wupped upside the head sufficiently and repeatedly.  Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone including myself through much of my life.  But it does relieve me of the moral turpitude of a horrific alliance with corporate meat farms and pink slime.

If this is true, the following events should have taken place by now.................

Well, for one thing, the good guys, or as the Pleiadeans would put it, the "white teeshirt team," doesn't have complete control (by any means) over the dark teeshirts.  As a matter of fact, they lost the last battle which occurred eons ago, from a 3-D perspective.  From a higher density perspective all events are occurring simultaneously.  Secondly, they are constrained much more by their ethics.  But our Universe was one designed by the Prime Creator that allows total free will.  Beings in this Universe may fuck up to their hearts content.  The laws of karma still apply, but one can ignore them for a few million years just as the Fed is ignoring an impossible, unrepayable debt creation.  But unlike the debt, Karma cannot be defaulted upon.  This implies that there are other Universes where total free will does not apply, and this is my understanding.  But it gets tricky, because all consciousness in all the Universes are branchings of the consciousness substance of the Prime Creator.  One could sort of make an analogy that it is the operating system and the hardware, and every other being is a subroutine with its own borrowed consciousness, but like all sub-routines, in intimate communication with the OS (and all the other sub-routines for that matter, which is where you get instantaneous quantum entanglement).  What this would mean is that the nasty Reptilians, Illuminati, and Zetas are also manifestations of the Prime Creator (who sometimes goes by the moniker of All That Is), which must give one a pause before wallowing in total hatred of he Consortium (which is the term I use for the combination of the Reptilian Alliance and the Illuminati).

Finally, since everything is a lesson, and as the old saying goes, no pain - no gain, benevolent ET/ED's  believe that humanity is going to have to do most of the heavy lifting.  Their primary aid is to turn off the dark teeshirt mind control apparati, most of which is broadcasting (not from the top of the local TV station as depicted in "They Live") from other bodies in our solar system, primarily Luna and the moons of Saturn.   Also to heal (reassemble) our DNA that the others have totally and intentionally fucked up.  These two actions will vastly increase the abilities and understanding of billions of people.  The DNA healing will presumably take place by the Sun emitting new frequencies which will catalyze this reassembly.  But the good guys are not going to do the work for us while we sit on some collective couch watching reruns of Happy Days.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 12:41:01 AM »
El Gallinazo,
You are, indeed, a VERY deep thinker and ethical person. Thank you for the links and background.

I also think those light balls I saw were some kind of friendly energy sprites or something rather than vehicles. The impression I got was that they were joy riding. Who knows?  They were incredibly beautiful.

My present wife's brother saw a disk one time but I never had the privilege.

When I studied DNA late in my atc career when I went back to college with the idea (that didn't work out) to study medicine after finishing pre-med, I was struck by the shape of the transfer RNA molecule. It looks just like an important symbol the Egyptians had and they, as far as I know, didn't have the technology to image transfer RNA.

Egyptian symbol for Life

I also never bought the "98% junk DNA business". I had huge arguments with my profs about the possibility that those strands where adaptation potentials that would come into play under environmental stress. Of course that was heresy to the evolutionary paradigm so I ran into a stone wall. Regardless of first causes. if we have a huge "spare genetic tire" in there, Darwin needs to be re-looked at. As to humans being created from seeded DNA which worked its way to humans through evolution, it makes a lot more sense than the tornado in a junk yard creating order from entropy.  :icon_mrgreen:

When I learned about how those "bacteria" (mitochondria) just happened to squeeze into our cell machinery so we could oxygenate, I laughed. As you said, the machinery is incredibly complex and they still don't understand it. College profs went on and on about how those phospholipids just happened to invaginate a few odds and ends and, look ma, an amoeba! I used to ask my Botany prof why elodea is still around if evolution started all these multicellular algae moving towards higher plant life? Elodea is a great little plant for fish tanks but why did it get left behind? Could be it WASN"T SUPPOSED to do anything but what it does from the start? And what about segmentation in Zoology? Did you know those centipedes just kept popping another section randomly and that's why they have all those parts? Science is so full of fairy tale bullshit it is breathtaking. But I digress.

The bottom line for me is that on this planet, there is a lot more adaptation going on than evolutionary mutation from some bacterial plasmids. Mankind is insufferably arrogant about extrapolating incredibly simple activities like GMO plants and bacterial plasmid absorption mutations (98% of mutations are lethal but that doesn't make the papers too often) to assuming we were designed the same way. No way, Jose. When, or if, they start decoding all that "junk" DNA that never was junk at all, they will be forced to rethink evolution.

Thanks again for the deep thoughts. I've always ben a bit reductionist about the universe or multiverse or whatever defines the whole ball of wax. I think God did it. I think life goes on after we leave the body and there will be grades for behavior in a similar way that you do with your belief that you cannot default on karma. What goes around really does come around. :emthup:

I admire your willingness to change careers and your enjoyment of the plumbing profession. After working airplanes in a reinforced concrete windowless building for most of my atc career, (I only briefly worked in a tower - most of my time was in an enroute radar control facilty) I rather enjoyed delivering papers on a country road with lots of wooded areas where I saw deer on occasion. I just wanted to be outside. After a few years, one of my sisters asked me, "Are you still doing THA-at?". I told her it was honorable work but I got the message. If plumbing is what you most enjoy, then I applaud your choice. I hope your relatives don't look down on you. I think it was Voltaire that said, "Hell is other people".   :icon_mrgreen: I think it was hyperbole but with family sometimes it is true.

Be well.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:46:38 AM by agelbert »
Faith,

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 08:04:15 AM »
Agelbert,

Thanks for your kind words toward me, though unfortunately they are probably a bit exaggerated.  On a personal note, I no longer toil as a plumber.  I retired in the fall of 2009, and partly because my touristy, tony island was far too expensive to live on with my SS and savings, and partially because it will be a very difficult place to live on after the "collapse," I travelled around Latin America for the past three years, trying out different countries and sub-cultures.  I have now settled in the small and endearing city of Oaxaca in southern Mexico where one can go to the opera or watch tiny brown-skinned, raven haired women carry bundles on their heads as they amble down the sidewalk,  and have made a mental commitment to dig in my toes here.  Even bought stainless steel cookware and an 8 piece plate setting  - definitely not airplane luggage :-)  And take Spanish lessons three times a week though sometimes I feel it's water off a duck's ass.

I re-read your contact experience several times and was impressed by your ability to express the details.  I enjoy reading and listening to people who can express events (and road directions for that matter :-) accurately and succinctly and am bewildered by the rarity of this talent.    I, myself, learned this art through the survival instinct, since as a sometime chemistry teacher I would have been blown up by my students long ago without it.

Honestly, I wish you had discussed the event with the people around you who had also witnessed what you had - though of course each would have witnessed something quite different as all the external vibrations get filtered through a plethora of neurological and cognitive systems largely determined by what each individual considers is possible and not overly threatening to their status quo.  I am fascinated by how events of the sort will interact with people's sense of reality and how they will try to attempt to deal with their resulting cognitive dissonance.  BTW, the "pop" you heard was surely an air displacement wave as these creatures "popped" back into the physical density near you.

Feelings are a tremendously important pathway of gaining and accessing information and a talent which humans potentially have to a far greater degree than most other beings.  Your feeling that these beings were inexpressibly beautiful is a strong indication that they were of a high level.  One would have a feeling of dread if they were from the Consortium, though the alliance has amazing talents of deception which play on our gullibility, but usually using a left brain pathway.  My understanding is that our planet at this time has become the figurative World Cup stadium of the galaxy with beings from everywhere dropping by to watch the Big Show.

Once again, thanks for telling us this tale and for other parts of your postings as well.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:08:18 AM by el Gallinazo »

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 08:29:25 AM »
Quote El Gallinazo" Honestly, I wish you had discussed the event with the people around you who had also witnessed what you had - though of course each would have witnessed something quite different as all the external vibrations get filtered through a plethora of neurological and cognitive systems largely determined by what each individual considers is possible and not overly threatening to their status quo."

I was disappointed as well by the lack of discussion, especially where it was a good sized group. Agelbert, do you think it was from fear, bewilderment, amazement, brain input overload or what, that caused no conversation to take place? Seems so strange and puzzling to me. I realize you used the expression dumbfounded, but I still don't see how it equals silence?          GO

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 09:44:21 AM »
As mentioned earlier in this thread, I have become consumed with ideas expressed in Barbara Marciniak's books, purportedly channeling information from a collective which refers to itself as the Pleiadeans, as well as Shannon Dorey's books investigating the content of the ancient but detailed (African) Dogon oral tradition.  Both emphasize the idea that DNA is at the core of our beings, well beyond anything that current western science would acknowledge.  The P's make claims for the ability of DNA to store quantities of knowledge and experience that would strain one's credulity.  The Dogon refer to DNA as the "Word" and make these claims also in a more round about way.  The Dogon have an oral tradition which says that a race of primarily aquatic beings (the Nummo) came from a planet orbiting the star(s - a triple system) Sirius, and in a sequence of three experiments, blended their DNA with that of existing earth animals (and possibly plants) which has resulted eventually in our present species.  (The Dogon tradition also maintains that the Nummo came to earth because their original planet became uninhabitable, but after the environmental disaster of their first experiment, moved on to a water world around one of the stars in the Pleiades.  Thus there may be a connection between these two, apparently disparate sources.)

For anyone interested in either or both sources, I would recommend Marciniak's "Family of Light" book as perhaps their best introduction, and Clif High's monologue (linked previously) which could then be followed up by the first of Dorey's books (published in EPUB format and available as a $10 download).

But the above blurb is just an intro to the following 6.5 minute video I stumbled upon this weekend which adds credence to the claims above regarding DNA as a storage medium.  One of the two authors asserts that all of the world's current electronically stored information could be transferred to 4 grams of DNA.  But this is not simply theoretical.  They have already transferred an electronically stored book by one of the researchers into DNA storage format and successfully retrieved it.  I recommend that you watch the short video at the bottom of the link.  (Strangely the video link reported itself broken by my Mac in Safari but worked fine in Chrome).

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=21732

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »
El Gallinazo,
BTW, the "pop" you heard was surely an air displacement wave as these creatures "popped" back into the physical density near you.
I puzzled over that for a few months after the events took place and came to the same conclusion. Something entered this dimension and displaced air. They were muffled pops, not explosive pops so these star sprites entered on a molecule by molecule basis like a diver slicing into swimming pool leaves barely a wake as opposed to someone belly flopping into the pool. The pops when they disappeared are just as important evidence wise because there was no rush of air like a suddenly accelerating vehicle would create. These buggers come and go at will from our dimension. Considering the possibility that they can pop back in several light years away by moving outside of the light speed limit relativity bound universe, the connotations are staggering.

I find it perfectly feasible that, as you surmise, the other people in the parking lot had different perceptions. Nobody ran towards the light balls and everybody seemed intent on watching the boiling clouds. You would think after these Lucite rod lighted wonders floated by that people would run over to me and say WTF was that!!? NO, they just kept looking at the sky where the clouds were. 

The reason I made all those observations with all the details is because of flight training and air traffic control training. We are trained to be very left brained about what we see. The US Government takes VERY seriously what we see. This is sometimes a GREAT disadvantage as you will now see.

I had a friend that had been in the USAF before the FAA stationed in some base in New Mexico. He was a tower air traffic controller. They have this tool they used to measure aircraft size at a distance from the nearby mountain range to the airport. You hold it up to the the object. The maximum range is the mountain range distance so if the object is between you and the mountain range (mountain range is behind the object), you know it a maximum of X miles away. There are a few other land marks used to graduate the distance so you can then hold up the size versus range finder and compare it to a sliding width marking of a B52. The closer the object, the bigger it is supposed to appear on the instrument of course.

Well, my brother controller (Richard) at this USAF base in the 60s saw a flying saucer. It was humdinger! It looked like it was a few miles away. It was daylight and the mountains were in the background. He called to a radar facility to see if they had an object on screen. They did have an object about 15 miles away on the exact same bearing from the tower as the UFO Richard was eyeballing. He held up the measuring tool and the saucer was several times the width of a B52. It was BIG!

There was nothing else on radar. He watched it move around for about an hour with the other two controllers and called his commanding officer to tell him about the sighting. They didn't scramble any jets after it. The saucer finally just shot up and away at a much higher velocity than anything we had.

Richard and the other two were told to tell no one of the sighting. Richard and the other two were subject to intense interrogation by "security" personnel (they weren't base security - he had never seen them before) and told to forget what he saw. All three were transferred to other bases (a different base for each one) within a month. After the debriefing by security, he never saw the other two again before they transferred out.

I asked him if he ever contacted any of them again and he said that he had spoken to one of them that transferred to Alaska but neither of them brought up the "it never happened" incident. Richard told me this in 1976 when we were both working in the training department in the FAA. Among ATC personnel, EVERYBODY KNOWS.   

I'm glad you found a nice life in Oaxaca. About 17 degrees north latitude and 5,000 plus feet above sea level sounds like Denver without snow. I'm also glad it's far away from that place Peter left. It seems like there's some very bad action going on at Peter's old living area.

Golden Oxen,
I have never stopped kicking myself for not talking to someone there that night. At the parking lot that night I lost my wallet while sitting beside the car on the curb. A couple of months later I got a call from the police in that town that they had my wallet with the driver's license in it. I retrieved it but was told the person bringing it to the police station had not identified themselves. So I lost the only link I had to another witness. The newspapers didn't report anything. when I told my sister in law about it she asked the same thing you did. Most people believe I made it up.  :(

After a while, I began to think I made it up too. However, when the internet got rolling I began to research these light balls and other UFO sightings. Light ball sightings are common. Pilots have reported making evasive maneuvers due to "lights" approaching commercial aircraft at night. At night, when people report a bright light doing aerobatics impossible for an aircraft, going in and out of the ocean or a lake, I think, the light sprites are at it again.

But the thing that REALLY confirmed for me that I had a bona fide close encounter was the date and the month. It turns out that there was a huge UFO flap during that month over planet Earth and specifically, close to that date. Most of the activity reported, filmed, shown on radar and chased by fighters was in Europe but it was going on here too.

So, I am convinced I wasn't "seeing things" and it was the real deal. They're here. I'm looking forward to seeing them buzz the capital just for the hell of it.  :icon_mrgreen:
Faith,

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2012, 05:41:35 PM »
Thank you, El G and agelbert, for your posts in this thread. This idea that DNA is somehow the key to fundamental change, in ways that are beyond our meager comprehension, is one I've been considering ever since I read Jeremy Narby's The Cosmic Serpent. Reported encounters with ayahuasca are suggestive. When I let go of the tyranny of reason I wonder, could there be more to the collapse of industrial civilization than what recent human experience can account for, by a wide margin? I know I feel a great deal more hopeful, thinking the vehicle of change might flow through our DNA from the sun, the earth, or the center of the galaxy, or even (and maybe especially) the VOID, than I do relying on any man made paradigm or meme. It is also abundantly clear establishment Science is not going to enlighten us in that regard.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 06:19:26 PM »
WHD,
You very welcome, my friend.
Faith,

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »
I got the lead to follow this up from Clif High's last wojo dated Sep 13.  It is a 6 part youtube series by the Italian scholar of Hebrew, Mauro Biglino.  He was hired by the Vatican to translate the old Testament, which he proceeded to do in the most literal way.  The results are quite fascinating and got him fired by the Vatican.  A lot of different people posted the series to youtube, but most created a problem with #3.  Here is a tiny URL which will give the series without viewing trouble.

http://tinyurl.com/8woxrdt

« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:19:24 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2012, 02:10:11 PM »
http://www.maurobiglino.com/research.php
Mauro Biglino has found that in the original Hebrew text of the Bible, in the Book of Genesis, it is written that a group of individuals - called the Elohim – made man with a genetic engineering intervention, by mixing their own DNA with the DNA of primates already present on the Earth.

In the Bible there is even a specific word that refers to the DNA, and this Hebrew word is tselem. Mr. Biglino has found that the correct translation of the famous verses of Genesis (1:26) is:

"And the Elohim (plural) said: "Let us make man in our likeness, using that thing that contains our image".

The "thing that contains our image" is the tselem, which means "something material which contains the image, and which has been cut off from".

The "Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon", dictionary of Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic, under the term "tselem"   writes the following definition: «something cut off».

What is that "something" which contains the "image" of someone, that can be "cut off ", that can be extracted?

In our modern times, one thing immediately comes to mind: the DNA

The plural use of Elohim either refers to the Holy Trinity or the Trinity plus the Heavenly Host, which is a Biblically well-established "administrative" group of angelic beings. See this essay for a real scholarly analysis of this issue - http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/HeiserIVPDC.pdf

Genesis 1:26 says "let elohim asah adam in tselem, demuth (to our likeness)..."

There have been plenty of debates over what tselem actually refers to. Here is the brown-driver-briggs:

http://concordances.org/hebrew/6754.htm
ם noun masculineEzekiel 16:17 image (something cut out, compare מֶּסֶל; Nö 'Schnitzbild'); — ׳צ absolute Psalm 39:7, construct Genesis 1:27 +; suffix צַלְמוֺ Genesis 1:27; Genesis 5:3, צַלְמֵנוּ Genesis 1:26, צַלְמָם Psalm 73:20; plural construct צַלְמֵי 1 Samuel 6:5 (twice in verse) +, suffix צְלָמָיו 2 Kings 11:18; 2Chronicles 23:17, צַלְמֵיכֶם Amos 5:26; —

1 images of tumours and mice (of gold) 1 Samuel 6:5 (twice in verse); 1 Samuel 6:11; especially of heathen gods Amos 5:26 (text dubious; strike out We as gloss, compare GASm Dr), 2 Kings 11:18 2Chronicles 23:17 (both with verb שִׁבְּרוּ), Ezekiel 7:20, so זָכָר ׳צ Ezekiel 16:17 (i.e. in male form, according to figurative of harlotry for idolatry); צַלְמֵי מַסֵכֹתָם Numbers 33:52 their molten images; of painted pictures of men Ezekiel 23:14.

2 image, likeness, of resemblance, ׳בְּצ (בָּרָא) עָשָׂה, of God's making man in his own image, Genesis 1:26("" כִּדְמוּתֵנוּ), Genesis 1:27; Genesis 1:27; Genesis 9:6, ׳כְּצ Genesis 5:3 ("" בִּדְמוּתוֺ; all P).

3 figurative = mere, empty, image, semblance, ׳בְּצ Psalm 39:7 as (ב essentiae) a (mere) semblance man walks about; צַלְמָם תִּבְזֶה Psalm 73:20 thou wilt despise their semblance.

צְלֵם17 noun masculine Daniel 2:31 image (see Biblical Hebrew צלם); — absolute ׳צ Daniel 2:31; Daniel 3:1; construct ׳צ Daniel 3:19, צֶ֫לֶם Daniel 3:5 +; emphatic צַלְמָא Daniel 2:31 +; — image Daniel 2:31 (twice in verse); Daniel 2:32,34,35; Daniel 3:1 10t. 3; אַנֶמּוֺהִי ׳צ Daniel 3:19 i.e. his expression.

To go from any of that to saying the word must have been talking about DNA is ridiculous beyond belief. And, even if it was talking about DNA, to go from there to saying it must have been the DNA of ETs is even more absurd and intellectually inept.

Dr. Michael Heiser, a Hebrew and Aramaic scholar, has suggested that the correct translation of the verse is "let us make man as our image", rather than "in", which would imply that humans were made to act as the image of God, i.e. be His representatives on Earth through their similar faculties and relationships.

The word Elohim, in the modern Christian Bibles, has been translated with the word "God".

But it is a wrong translation, because the Elohim is a plural term, that indicates a group of flesh and bones individuals, powerful but not omnipotent, and certainly not spiritual nor transcendent.

http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/What%20is%20an%20Elohim.pdf
Heiser has also explained that the word "elohim" in the Bible can most definitely refer to God or divine beings, but can also refer to angels, the spirits of dead human beings or even demons. It all depends on the context in which the word is being used, and the context of Genesis is VERY clear (see Genesis 1:1 - angels and dead men don't create the heavens and the earth... and neither do ETs).

Genesis 2:7, which zooms in on the sixth day of creation from chapter 1, also makes plainly clear that man was created by God out of the dust of the ground. So that verse by itself completely obliterates Biglino's theory. There are also no other references to ET visitations of any sort in the OT (please no one mention the Nephilim or Ezekiel's vision), but plenty of references to "elohim" in the context of a transcendent, eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent and omnibenevolent being. 

So, basically, this Biglino guy is just another pseudo-scholar, no better than Michael Baigent, who has no idea what he's talking about or is promoting a false agenda.

PS - If anyone wants to move this rational debunking I have provided into another thread, and protect El G's holy sanctuary, I don't care. I just wanted to make clear what kind of nonsense is being posted on that Italian guy's website.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 02:16:28 PM by Ashvin »

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2012, 03:26:06 PM »
I am no expert in the matter though I did speak a little modern Hebrew in my early 20's, but I do know with a certainty that anyone that doesn't parrot your bizarro fundy views is a pseudo scholar.  And from my bizarro POV, any ones that you would consider not a  pseudo scholar would be quite psychologically flawed and one of those rare individuals for whom a steady diet of Thorazine may well be appropriate.  Yeah, please move it to your own site.  At the risk of being a skipping record, you are not welcome in my little cubicle.  It might help your piece (sic) of mind if you didn't visit it either.  We have absolutely nothing to contribute to each other - just oil and water.  There are billions to be saved from perdition beyond the four who follow my rants here for you'll fishers of men.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2012, 03:41:27 PM »
PS - If anyone wants to move this rational debunking I have provided into another thread, and protect El G's holy sanctuary, I don't care. I just wanted to make clear what kind of nonsense is being posted on that Italian guy's website.

I'll leave this here for now unless El G specifically asks me to move it, however in the future the polite thing to do would be to honor his request and do any critiquing of his posts in another thread you start outside of his board.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
There are billions to be saved from perdition beyond the four who follow my rants here for you'll fishers of men.

Your doing a little better than 4 readers El G.  The Usury thread got 151 replies.  We just past 1,000,000 Page Hits also.  You probably have at least 20 regular readers.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN