PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Street Artist Murals, Sculpture & Performance Art

AuthorTopic: Street Artist Murals, Sculpture & Performance Art  (Read 10901 times)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Street Artist Murals, Sculpture & Performance Art
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 03:18:52 AM »

A man walks past a graffiti made by street artist N_Grams that read ''NO'' in German but also ''YES, IN'' in Greek language in Athens, on Sunday, June 28, 2015. Greece's parliament voted early Sunday in favor of Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' motion to hold a July 5 referendum on creditor proposals for reforms in exchange for loans. (AP Photo/Petros Giannakouris)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 03:15:18 AM »

A woman walks past a graffiti in Athens, on Tuesday, July 7, 2015. Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras was heading Tuesday to Brussels for an emergency meeting of eurozone leaders, where he will try to use a resounding referendum victory to eke out concessions from European creditors over a bailout for the crisis-ridden country. (AP Photo/Petros Giannakouris)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 03:20:17 AM »

The creation 'ElectroCouture - Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds' with intgegrated LED lights by designer Lisa Lang is displayed in the fashion and technology exhibition 'IT Couture at Microsoft Berlin' in the margins of Berlin Fashion Week, in Berlin, Germany, July 7, 2015. (EPA/JENS KALAENE)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2015, 03:21:53 AM »

A Palestinian woman looks out of her house, painted by a group of young men as part of a campaign dubbed 'Color of Hope,' in Al-Shati Refugee Camp in Gaza City, Wednesday. July 8 marks the one-year anniversary of the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, but Gazans are still struggling to deal with the fallout. Mohammed Salem/Reuters

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2015, 03:27:19 AM »

People walk under colorful umbrellas suspended over a pedestrian street in Jerusalem, Wednesday. Tsafrir Abayov/AP

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2015, 04:08:45 AM »

Cosplay enthusiasts Jonathan Michael (L) and Connor Breen are dressed like the Mad Hatter from "Alice in Wonderland" during the 2015 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 9, 2015. (REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 04:11:12 AM »

A detail of the 'Masters Duel' multimedia spectacle is seen at the High Voltage Theatre, part of the Copernicus Science Centre, in Warsaw, Poland, July 10, 2015. The new show, illustrating the rivalry of the two extraordinary scientists Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison, has been prepared for the 'Tesla Days' celebration at the Copernicus Science Centre, which will be held on 11 and 12 July 2015. (EPA/MARCIN OBARA)

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 10:54:01 AM »
 Just want to say I love what you're doing with the section of the forum. I really enjoy it.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 03:23:17 AM »
 :D

A participants in costume poses to show off his mustache during the Chap Olympiad event in London, Saturday. The annual Chap Olympiad event is hosted by The Chap magazine, which claims to be the bible for old-fashioned gentlemen who are against the vulgarity of modern culture. Neil Hall/Reuters

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2015, 03:24:52 AM »

A woman looks at goldfish through the warped wall of a fish tank at the Art Aquarium exhibition in Tokyo, Friday. Several thousand goldfish are displayed in dozens of uniquely shaped tanks with LED lights, projection mapping, and music, in a show that was produced by Japanese designer Hidetomo Kimura. Thomas Peter/Reuters

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 04:09:33 AM »

A woman looks at goldfish through the warped wall of a fish tank at the Art Aquarium exhibition in Tokyo, Friday. Several thousand goldfish are displayed in dozens of uniquely shaped tanks with LED lights, projection mapping, and music, in a show that was produced by Japanese designer Hidetomo Kimura. Thomas Peter/Reuters

I find myself absolutely captivated by this concept. Just amazing.

So I Googled "Art Aquarium Hidetomo Kimura" and found dozens of other captivating images which I won't reproduce here, to keep the page clean.

Another great find, GO.

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 09:09:25 AM »
:D

A participants in costume poses to show off his mustache during the Chap Olympiad event in London, Saturday. The annual Chap Olympiad event is hosted by The Chap magazine, which claims to be the bible for old-fashioned gentlemen who are against the vulgarity of modern culture. Neil Hall/Reuters

What costume? That hat and those sunglasses are part of my regular wardrobe. Wish I could make my mustache do that.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 10:24:24 AM »

What costume? That hat and those sunglasses are part of my regular wardrobe. Wish I could make my mustache do that.

Likewise Edward, Dress makes a statement about us. Our status, upbringing, who we are. Like you I'm cultured and try my utmost to leave an indelible image of myself to all Who meet me.  :icon_sunny:

GO Casual
GO Casual

GO Dining
GO Dining

GO Military Uniform
GO Military Uniform

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 11:07:40 AM »

I find myself absolutely captivated by this concept. Just amazing.

So I Googled "Art Aquarium Hidetomo Kimura" and found dozens of other captivating images which I won't reproduce here, to keep the page clean.

Another great find, GO.

Mother Natures Colors, the greatest mix of all the artists.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 04:07:18 AM »

Children play at Pixels Wave 2015, a giant carpet of moving lights in an interactive virtual-reality installation by Mexican-born experimental and multidisciplinary artist Miguel Chevalier, during the Malta International Arts Festival, at the entrance to Valletta, Malta, Monday. The festival, which runs from July 10 to Aug. 3, provides a mix of theater, dance, music, and visual arts.
Darrin Zammit/Reuters