AuthorTopic: Fun With Fundies  (Read 15431 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Fun With Fundies
« on: June 22, 2012, 07:43:32 AM »
Now, speaking of the fact that Spacey's body was possessed by an evil spirit (you cannot change the movie, RE), and considering that Spacey represents the Illuminati in my reference here, I want to touch on a sensitive, yet crucial point that you seem to be missing throughout this whole spiritual strain of thought that I have been pursuing. That's not really your fault, because I never explicitly spelled it out, but have rather danced around it a bit and hoped that someone else would bring it up. Call it a Chess strategy, if you will! Above, you say:

Not even Ashvin with his Christian spin runs such a narrow set of arguments.

But you see, RE, the Judeo-Christian theology is intended to be a Theory of Everything. Therefore, by definition, it cannot possibly be a narrowly focused argument (even if you do not agree with it). That seems to be one the points you are missing here... that those of faith believe it literally explains everything that has happened and is happening today and will happen in the future. So, in that spirit, I want to ask you a question (one that I have asked briefly on DD before, but I'm sure it got lost in the shuffle of all this mess):

Why is it that the Illuminati - you know, the people you seek to exterminate with your OMMP - why is it that the highest levels of their Orders are deep into Occult/Satanic practices and use a symbolism that ranges from "esoteric" to plainly Luciferian throughout their works, whether those be book, buildings, currencies, Great Seals, TV commercials, or whatever? Do you believe this stuff occurs, and, if so, do you have an explanation for it that does not get into the realm of spirituality or spiritual warfare? I have mulled this over for quite some time, and I can think of a few possibilities, but only one or two that seem very likely. What do you (or others here) think?

PS - I am purposely keeping this strain of thought on DD for the time being, so please do not re-post it or your response over on the TAE thread.

Blah.  You are moving the argument into another realm entirely.  I will ponder on how to respond to this one.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Fun With Fundies
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 07:44:42 AM »
Thanks for the compliment, GO. I play very differently from RE.

He likes to go mano-a-mano, and fire many bursts. He is the self-described fastest keyboard in the west.
Look at his prevailing meme:

I do not see it as a good Survival Paradigm to be Slow on the Trigger.

RE

I prefer to take careful aim and squeeze off a shot with a good chance of reaching its target.

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 08:17:46 AM »

I prefer to take careful aim and squeeze off a shot with a good chance of reaching its target.

A good strategy under certain circumstances.  You gotta be well holed up in a good blind.  If your position is known, you got lots of bullets flying in your direction.  Even if you are very good with the few shots you take, you get swamped by many bullets flying in your direction f your position is known.  My position is well known, yours is not.  I have Bullets flying around me all the time, and dodging them is quite diffiicult, particularly when some of the bullets are being shot by expert Marksmen like Watson.

I do like to occssionally fire a really well aimed Bullet off this keyboard, I am pretty good with my .50 Cal Barrett after all. I have knocked down Caribou at close to a mile off with it.  In fact, I am almost as good with that as I am keyboarding, it is just another manual skill really.

Regardless, I cannot depend on the Barrett here, for me this is close quarters combat because my position is so well known and I am a target.  So I pull out the other weapons in the arsenal, and fire fast and furious.  Works. I am not DEAD yet.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 08:20:35 AM »
Blah.  You are moving the argument into another realm entirely.  I will ponder on how to respond to this one.

RE

OK, but your timer is ticking, and I believe this is what you Chess folks like to call, "Check"  :o

Not a whole lot of moves you can make here...

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »
Ashvin Quote  Question " Why is it that the Illuminati - you know, the people you seek to exterminate with your OMMP - why is it that the highest levels of their Orders are deep into Occult/Satanic practices and use a symbolism that ranges from "esoteric" to plainly Luciferian throughout their works, whether those be book, buildings, currencies, Great Seals, TV commercials, or whatever?

You must be totally evil or "Godless" therefore Satanical, to arrive or exist in their state, not even human actually. Thus the religious dogmas or truths such as "What Good Does it Behoove a Man Who Conquers the World but Suffers the Loss of His Soul?" have no meaning to them in the human or spiritual sense.
"The Bible speaks of an Ahab, he was an evil man." Captain Ahab was evil, his life was spent seeking revenge but it was a human, religious, attribute, Illuminati are neither, their bodies are only a host they inhabit, divorced from any of it's human God like attributes.

When Milton described how Satan lured Eve from the Garden of Eden, he played to her evil but human side. 'You are so beautiful, but no one will ever know how much if you stay here". Lucifer was once an angel , not just thrown from heaven, but forbidden for eternity to ever see God or possess any of his goodness. Illuminati are the same totally devoid of God creatures as Lucifer. 

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 08:33:24 AM »

RE

OK, but your timer is ticking, and I believe this is what you Chess folks like to call, "Check"  :o

Not a whole lot of moves you can make here...

Check happens all the time Ashvin.  Rookies will send their pieces out just to Check you and leave them vulnerable as a result.

I know already how I will respond to this one in principle, but my day begins here now so I cannot do justice to it.  Has to wait.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 11:07:20 AM »
RE and Ashvin were made for each other.  Either alone is like a small town with one lawyer.  As a participant, I got bumped, and rightfully so, in the quarter finals, and I no longer get juice from watching spectator sports.  Well, maybe U.S. Open tennis for ten minutes.

I discovered a ways back that my right brain and heart chakra were in a state of terminal atrophy, and paying a lot of attention  to the Left Brain Olympics would surely finish them off all together, the right brain with a torrent of words and the heart chakra with a torrent of violence fantasies.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:57:45 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 11:15:15 AM »

I discovered a ways back that my right brain and heart chakra were in a state of terminal atrophy, and paying a lot of attention  to the Left Brain Olympics would surely finish them off all together, the right brain with a torrent of words and the heart chakra with a torrent of violence fantasies.

I, for one, would like to know more about this, if you are of a mind. Perhaps you can stand up a different thread for the purpose?
Very interesting observation.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 12:33:52 PM »
Well, I have been mulling over for a month now writing a longish article titled "Is Dec 22 the End of the World as We Know It?"  The reason that it would be longish is that to explain my opinion, it would have to involve a microTOE (theory of everything).  The light whether to write this thing switches color every few hours.  But not to keep anyone in suspense, the answer to the title question is 42.

As to a dynamic intro to right and left brain, let me suggest the TED video:  How It Feels to Have a Stroke.

How it feels to have a stroke

To give a short and stupid answer to the heart chakra thing:

The universe is composed of a near infinite number of dimensions which are distinguished by their vibratory rate.  These are often characterized as either seven or nine in total, depending on your school of "mysticism," though in truth this number is just how you slice the baloney and is as meaningless as the number of different colors in the spectrum.  The higher the vibratory frequency, the higher the conventional number affixed.  As to what exactly is vibrating, that would be a quandary for a microTOE.  Humans are multidimensional beings, and at some levels, we focus on all nine dimensions at the same time.  However, there are  three levels while in a physical body we tune into most and are the 3D, 4D, and 5D dimensions.

Almost all people spend most of their conscious time in the 3D dimension which is the "conventional" holographic, physical world.  This is the dimension where the incoming vibratory physical sensory data into the physical brain is programmed to be decoded as "reality," and is considered by puppet science and the Illuminati to be the sum total of reality, at least for the muppet world.  Of course, the Illuminati are quite expert at manipulating and accumulating power in 4D, which gives them a huge advantage over the 99.99%.  This is related to their obsession with the occult.  It's sort of like having air power against a force restricted only to small arms infantry.

4D is a huge dimension and includes consciousness of a very negative, psychopathic nature as well as very positive.  The third chakra, the solar plexus,  is a receptor of both emotion and the endless mind chatter of the physical left brain (as is often reflected in rationalized comment wars).  This chakra is the portal for the reception of what the late Hunter Thompson would refer to as "fear and loathing," and on its lowest frequencies, how the Illuminati mind control we muppets.  (They also are very adept at physical 3D mind control which alters the physical brain as well through multiple high tech techniques and tortures).  The heart chakra is the "universal love center" of the system and is immune to Illuminati attack.  Some mystics would argue that all the chakras lie within the 4D system, and the heart center which dominates the 5D level is not really a chakra.  As David Icke, one of the most knowledgable prophets of Illuminati strategies hammers home, the more the mass of humanity can live in the heart center, the less power the Illuminati have.  They simply cannot function at that level.  This does not mean that one must be oblivious to their various ploys.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:39:46 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 12:45:36 PM »
This is fascinating stuff. And to my mind loops around to many of the things that Jesus is quoted to have said, which are very different from what churches teach.

Food for thought. Hope you'll write more on this.

Embedded video referred to above:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyyjU8fzEYU?rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UyyjU8fzEYU?rel=0</a>

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 01:12:03 PM »

I, for one, would like to know more about this, if you are of a mind. Perhaps you can stand up a different thread for the purpose?
Very interesting observation.

El G is basically spouting off Gnostic dogma to you, as established most fully and publicly by the Nag Hammadi texts thought to be written back in the 4rd-5th century, with a modern spin. Not sure if he is aware of that or not. But I do know where he is getting a lot of it from, and I know where that person is getting his ideas from, and I know where those people got their ideas from - primarily the Gnostics and, secondarily, an assortment of Pagan and/or Eastern religious concepts.

That's not to say it's all baloney. The Gnostics did some very clever things with the Jewish and Christian faiths, and you will find a lot of the latters' historical background and theological concepts wrapped up inside of their theories. Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code is a great pop culture example of the kinds of theories that have resulted. The "modern spin" primarily comes from the forceful arrival of 2012, New Age prophecy (Age of Aquarius) and the era of ufology that started with Roswell in 1947 (an interesting year and period for many different spiritual reasons).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:20:49 PM by Ashvin »

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 01:31:54 PM »
"The Bible speaks of an Ahab, he was an evil man." Captain Ahab was evil, his life was spent seeking revenge but it was a human, religious, attribute, Illuminati are neither, their bodies are only a host they inhabit, divorced from any of it's human God like attributes.

When Milton described how Satan lured Eve from the Garden of Eden, he played to her evil but human side. 'You are so beautiful, but no one will ever know how much if you stay here". Lucifer was once an angel , not just thrown from heaven, but forbidden for eternity to ever see God or possess any of his goodness. Illuminati are the same totally devoid of God creatures as Lucifer. 

Yeah, we are indeed taught in the Bible that the one thing demonic beings want more than anything else is to occupy a human host and escape what Jesus called the "dry places", but they can only enter such a host by convincing him/her to invite them in of their own free will. If Satanic rituals are not a means of extending an invitation, then I don't know what is...

(although, I don't think mystical "channeling" practices are a whole lot better...)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:36:05 PM by Ashvin »

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 01:46:21 PM »
Ashvin's knowledgeability, despite his involuted rhetoric, is inversely proportional to the number of words he publishes per day to make others more ignorant.  As to dark influences being invited in, now he has two blogs.  Maybe he should get syndicated.

" But I do know where he is getting a lot of it from, and I know where that person is getting his ideas from, and I know where those people got their ideas from - primarily the Gnostics and, secondarily, an assortment of Pagan and/or Eastern religious concepts."

And I know where your mother buys her army boots :-)

And you consider writing crap in greater volume and having the last comment as a victory.  Please finish up so we can complete this unpleasant interaction.  Be careful to wipe well and zip up your fly.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:54:52 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 01:53:53 PM »

El G is basically spouting off Gnostic dogma to you, as established most fully and publicly by the Nag Hammadi texts thought to be written back in the 4rd-5th century, with a modern spin. Not sure if he is aware of that or not. But I do know where he is getting a lot of it from, and I know where that person is getting his ideas from, and I know where those people got their ideas from - primarily the Gnostics and, secondarily, an assortment of Pagan and/or Eastern religious concepts.

Not carrying El G's power of attorney, but I am surprised to hear you say that. Having done a little study of early Christianity (to see where the Church went so wrong), I know a little about the Gnostics. Am by no means a scholar, though-- just an interested amateur with a relentless curiosity and a surly attitude...

I thought the concept of chakra was an eastern, Vedic idea, yes?

Also, I watched the video. It was compelling-- a brain scientist describing her own stroke from the inside out. Not a whiff of Gnosticism from what I could see- just an affirmation of the essential nature of our beings as pure energy.

The Gnostic Gospel of Thomas is one of those recovered from Nag Hammadi that I find most compelling, BTW.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

A favorite--
 Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you have will save you. If you do not have that within you, what you do not have within you [will] kill you."

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 02:48:28 PM »
Surly,

Despite El G's implication that I am arrogant and presumptuous here, the fact is that I know where his ideas stem from because he told us himself in the last sentence he wrote - "As David Icke, one of the most knowledgable prophets of Illuminati strategies hammers home, the more the mass of humanity can live in the heart center, the less power the Illuminati have."

I'm sure you have heard of Alice Bailey and HP Blavatsky. The parallels between their writings and those of Icke, as well as the means through which many of those writings were produced (channeling spirits, Gods and "ascended masters") are too much for even a hardcore devotee like El G to ignore. Bailey and Blavatsky were theosophists, which is best described as the 19th and early 20th century version of Gnosticism (as well as the foundations for the NWO concept as we know it).

Theosophy teaches us that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden is the truly righteous God that freed Adam and Eve from their enslavement by the Evil God (YHWH), just like Gnosticism teaches us that YHWH was a lowly, jealous and deceptive God who created Earth for his own personal pleasure (it also describes Him as a bumbling fool from time to time). Needless to say, Satan couldn't have possibly conjured up a better and more deceptive narrative to feed to the "enlightened" masses in his attempts to undermine God.

The interesting thing about the Gnostic Gospels is that are they are self-admittedly psuedepigraphical, meaning they were written by people other than who they were attributed to, including the Gospel of Thomas (which is the one that was actually written in Greek, instead of Coptic, and comes close to the time frame of the NT Gospels). That in and of itself doesn't mean they have no theological value at all, but it certainly means they cannot be held on par with the Synoptic Gospels of the NT.

I may expand on this more later, but don't have time right now. Going to see how bad that Ancient Astronaut wannabe movie Prometheus is compared to Alien...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:51:04 PM by Ashvin »