AuthorTopic: Just For Fun  (Read 499 times)

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Just For Fun
« on: July 03, 2015, 04:49:13 AM »
I sometimes use a GoPro camera in my work. It is very convenient to get shots in tight places, and quite obviously its purpose is to capture motion, specifically point of view action. This clip is not for the timid. Uli Emanuele has Giant. Brass. Balls.

Pilot in wing suit makes 'craziest base jump ever' through tiny mountain hole (VIDEO)

Published time: July 02, 2015 06:25 
Edited time: July 03, 2015 07:44

Screenshot from YouTube.com video by GoProCamera

9.6K6411

An Italian pilot has made what has been hailed as the most incredible, and dangerous base jump ever. Uli Emanuele put on his wing suit, fixed his GoPro camera and managed to dive through a two-meter wide crevasse in a mountain.

Emanuele has been dreaming about a sensational base jump for several years, looking for the best location and preparing for what could turn out to be a world record.

The video of his jump through a tight hole in the mountain has been watched by thousands of fans on YouTube. His supporters on Facebook wrote it's the “craziest,” “most bananas” jump they have seen.

“Only few words in my mind: huge respect for your job have you done to do this awesome flight!!! You are the best!!!” one of the fans, Wesley Wieslaw, wrote.

“The most hardcore BASE jump ever! Period,” FB user Vincenzo Base said.

"...reprehensible lying communist..."