AuthorTopic: KOLLAPSNIK SURVEYS: NEW DINER FEATURE!  (Read 716 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
KOLLAPSNIK SURVEYS: NEW DINER FEATURE!
« on: July 26, 2015, 06:42:01 PM »
Now that I found an off-site Polling system that meets my needs and will not endanger Diner software, I am going to be offering a NEW FEATURE on the Diner, a Weekly Poll on some Collapse issue.  :icon_sunny:

For the time being on the FREE  :icon_sunny: account, as I read it the Polls are deleted after 9 days.  However, with our circulation, this is plenty of time to get a decent sample. We pulled in 80 responses already to the POTUS Poll, and 30 to the Civilization Collapse Poll in a day.  If the system will record it, I would expect around 2-300 responses to any given poll in a week.

I will put up a New Survey each Monday now.  Results from this survey will go up on the Thursday in the week following that.  Audio Interviews and Rants will go up on Wednesdays.  Text Blogs will go up on Sunday Collapse Brunch as usual.

So I now cover 4 days out of 7 with Native Diner Blogging material, of my own production  :icon_mrgreen:

The Polls are quick to construct, and after constructing it's mainly a copy/paste job to get the results out.  It's not too time consuming like audio editing is.  It also provides INTERACTIVITY,  which the readers like.

I think this will take the Diner up another notch in total circulation.  :icon_sunny:

Suggestions for Poll/Survey questions are :hi: from the Diner Regulars.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: KOLLAPSNIK SURVEYS: NEW DINER FEATURE!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 02:04:10 PM »
The WORST POTUS Survey is now up to 92 Respondents and the Civilization Collapse Survey is at 35 Respondents.  :icon_sunny:

Positions haven't change much since I posted the result after the first 76 respondents, The Donald is still the Leader as the Worst Choice for POTUS.  Bernie Sanders still considered Least Worst amongst Kollapsniks.

I will wait on publishing result for the Civilization Collapse survey until I have at least 50 respondents.  The results so far though are somewhat unexpected on my part.

If any Diners who participated in the survey will put up their own ordering here prior to publication of the results, that could make for interesting discussion.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
KOLLAPSNIK SURVEYS & COLLAPSE.GLOBAL Portal
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 08:18:15 PM »
The Diner Forum now has a new Survey board to chat up the various Diner Surveys I am doing.  All survey threads I could find were moved to this board.

I also set up a temporary Portal for collapse.global, which will give Diners fast loading access to many Diner sites, as well as cross posting bloggers too.  Palloy created a new page which allows you to read directly from some blogs on this site and click between them.  We will add more to the list as time goes by.

The current portal is temporary I hope we will improve on it over time.  I await input from the Diner Code Jockeys on this.

Far as Surveys are concerned, I have a bunch already set up, and will publish them on Tuesdays.  The current Collapse Priority Survey is now @ 68 Respondents.  The Worst POTUS Survey is @ 103 Respondents.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN