AuthorTopic: A Gold Bear's Perspective  (Read 848 times)

Online Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
A Gold Bear's Perspective
« on: July 27, 2015, 08:50:31 AM »
I do not agree with Martin Armstrong's take that gold's downside is merely the result of "normal" market forces...but I would not bet against him on technical analysis. The last sentence is the take-away, as far as I'm concerned.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/35385
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: A Gold Bear's Perspective
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 09:02:43 AM »
I do not agree with Martin Armstrong's take that gold's downside is merely the result of "normal" market forces...but I would not bet against him on technical analysis. The last sentence is the take-away, as far as I'm concerned.

The statement "normal market forces" includes criminal manipulation. Always has been.
The world is run by criminal minds. Psychopathic behavior.... Control freaks that can't mind
their own business. It will all come to an end within 1 year. 2016 will be the year of a house
cleaning of biblical proportions.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: A Gold Bear's Perspective
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 09:38:59 AM »

The statement "normal market forces" includes criminal manipulation. Always has been.
The world is run by criminal minds.

Having met some of them I would venture that some are wild and crazy guys, but they aren't criminal, no. Unless you are writing to laws to include "things azozeo doesn't like" and that doesn't have anything to do with laws and whatnot, just a dictatorship based on your tastes and opinions.

Quote from: azozeo
Psychopathic behavior.... Control freaks that can't mind
their own business. It will all come to an end within 1 year. 2016 will be the year of a house
cleaning of biblical proportions.

Heard that one before. As far back as when Jimmy was President. So I won't be holding my breath for yet another prediction of the same.
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama