AuthorTopic: A Libertarian's Eye View of Donald Trump: Interview with Jeffrey Tucker  (Read 6121 times)

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: A Libertarian's Eye View of Donald Trump: Interview with Jeffrey Tucker
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2015, 04:24:47 AM »

Go Donald Go.  You have all the scuzz balls in a frigging Tizzy.  :emthup: :icon_sunny:

So you support the idea of "making our Nuclear Arsenal mean something"?  :o

RE

It already does mean something.

That is why we still have the worlds reserve currency, and can fuck with sovereign nations.

Never said The Donald was a genius, just a guy the left and right politicians hate with a passion. There must be something worthwhile
about him to gain such unabashed hatred from that pile of swill.

Throw in the fucking filth known as the MSM, and you begin to appreciate him a bit more.

He might be pretty much a maggot himself, but next to that pile of shit he's a Petunia in an Onion patch.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2015, 05:09:29 AM »

Go Donald Go.  You have all the scuzz balls in a frigging Tizzy.  :emthup: :icon_sunny:

RE

No it doesn't.  As the Brutalist Libertarian points out, unless you actually blow people up, they don't believe you.

The Donald advocates for using Nuclear Weapons to show the rest of the world "we mean what we say".  You support this ideology?  "Go Donald, Go"?  You are a Donald Trump supporter, you will Vote for Donald as POTUS?  A man who would drop Nuclear Weapons on people is someone you support?

RE
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:13:32 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2015, 05:24:23 AM »

RE

No it doesn't.  As the Brutalist Libertarian points out, unless you actually blow people up, they don't believe you.

The Donald advocates for using Nuclear Weapons to show the rest of the world w "mean what we say".  You support this ideology?  "Go Donald, Go"?  You are a Donald Trump supporter, you will Wote for Donald as POTUS?

RE

You never heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

You never heard  JFK address Nikita Khrushchev.?

Perhaps you think we have pulling the shit we have for the past seventy or so years with our Coast Guard?

Try another time RE, not in the mood for your college boy brat nonsense today. And don't tell me who I will vote for, especially when I told you already this week that currently my choice would be Rand Paul.

Or should I say "Doctor Rand Howard Paul"

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2015, 05:43:42 AM »

RE

The Donald advocates for using Nuclear Weapons to show the rest of the world w "mean what we say".  You support this ideology?  "Go Donald, Go"?  You are a Donald Trump supporter, you will Wote for Donald as POTUS?

RE

You never heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

You never heard  JFK address Nikita Khrushchev.?

Perhaps you think we have pulling the shit we have for the past seventy or so years with our Coast Guard?

Try another time RE, not in the mood for your college boy brat nonsense today. And don't tell me who I will vote for, especially when I told you already this week that currently my choice would be Rand Paul.

Or should I say "Doctor Rand Howard Paul"
RHP here on the Diner.

You really are an incredible jerk GO.  You support The Donald, this is clear now. I tried to quit the Forum, but I cannot do that as long as complete assholes like yourself will support Donald Trump for POTUS.  I have to come back in and demonstrate how corrupted and evil you really are. You are a very corrupted person, I do not think you even realize how corrupted and Evil you have become now.  Satan and Gold hve consumed your soul.  You are lost to hell.

RE
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:51:47 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2015, 10:30:50 AM »
Eddie's a Lefty, and a Right basher. Take in the entire body of his work for comprehension.

I think you have me mislabeled. What I am is an anti-corporate and anti-military. I favor human rights over corporate money.

I most definitely am a basher of the hardcore fundie Christian right, because, in reality, they are anti-liberty and trying to cram their neo-con agenda down the throat of liberty loving people. I am a basher of the Fed, the banksters, the uber-rich corporates who also want to cram their agenda down our throats.

I am not in favor of the kind of repressive taxation, wealth redistribution, and top-down statism represented by what passes for Left Wing in this country. Don't put me in that camp. I simply do not belong there.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline endofmore

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2015, 11:52:38 AM »
 Donald Trump climbing the polls, and maybe even beginning to believe his own claptrap is weird
Years ago I wrote a forecast, (can't find it--you'll have to take my word on it) that by 2016 or at the latest 2020, a (serious) POTUS candidate would come forward, making wild and wacky statements.
I said at the time he would be a religious freak who would promise that JC would return and refill all the oilwells. --which is what would have to happen if "America is to be great again"
Trump thinks he's god, so my guess was pretty close.
I don't think Trump will make it this time, but it reveals desperation on the part of American electorate. What else is left to believe in? Trump is looking less and less like a comedian.
Whoever gets in in 2016 won't be able to sort out the debt problem, which is going to take America down to the level of Greece over the next few years
which I've already written about on the Diner: http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/blog/2015/07/30/and-you-thought-greece-had-a-problem/
so by 2020, when things are nicely on the downward spiral, then the real wacko godfreak will stand for POTUS.
And what will his manifesto be?---Trump but on steroids...restore America to greatness, put an end to subversive 'godless' influences, and so on and on---and on.
Desperate people will try any means to salvation, and trust me---they will vote for it because by then they will have no alternative
By 2020, financial collapse will call for stringent measures to control civil unrest ---say 2022/3 maybe? Impossible to put a date on it of course. Everything depends on oil being available at a cheap enough price to sustain the world economy.
Without oil, you don't have a world economy. Or anything else for that matter. You certainly don't have a viable USA.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2015, 02:28:26 PM »
Donald Trump climbing the polls, and maybe even beginning to believe his own claptrap is weird
Years ago I wrote a forecast, (can't find it--you'll have to take my word on it) that by 2016 or at the latest 2020, a (serious) POTUS candidate would come forward, making wild and wacky statements.
I said at the time he would be a religious freak who would promise that JC would return and refill all the oilwells. --which is what would have to happen if "America is to be great again"
Trump thinks he's god, so my guess was pretty close.
I don't think Trump will make it this time, but it reveals desperation on the part of American electorate. What else is left to believe in? Trump is looking less and less like a comedian.
Whoever gets in in 2016 won't be able to sort out the debt problem, which is going to take America down to the level of Greece over the next few years
which I've already written about on the Diner: http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/blog/2015/07/30/and-you-thought-greece-had-a-problem/
so by 2020, when things are nicely on the downward spiral, then the real wacko godfreak will stand for POTUS.
And what will his manifesto be?---Trump but on steroids...restore America to greatness, put an end to subversive 'godless' influences, and so on and on---and on.
Desperate people will try any means to salvation, and trust me---they will vote for it because by then they will have no alternative
By 2020, financial collapse will call for stringent measures to control civil unrest ---say 2022/3 maybe? Impossible to put a date on it of course. Everything depends on oil being available at a cheap enough price to sustain the world economy.
Without oil, you don't have a world economy. Or anything else for that matter. You certainly don't have a viable USA.

Nice 2 C U EoM!

I don't think the Repubtard party regulars will allow Trump on their ticket.  The Koch brothers already shut him out.  If he runs on a 3rd Party ticket, that about guarantees a Demodope win.  Who that candidate will be is anybody's guess, because Shillary looks like she is being flushed down the toilet.

Far as the oil economy goes, looks like peripheral countries will be flushed down the toilet, leaving more for the stronger countries to steal for a while, but 5-10 years seems like about as long as it can last.

Also ageed, the FSoA will break up pretty quick once the gas is unavailable at a convenience store every 20 miles.

RE
Save As Many As You Can