AuthorTopic: The Man in the Moon  (Read 1489 times)

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
The Man in the Moon
« on: June 29, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
The following is a letter to a friend who lives on the island I departed a few years ago.  It requires a little explanation.  There is a reality theorist researcher by the name of Jay Weidner who is also a film director and analyst.  He constructed a DVD, that purports that Stanley Kubrick shot all the film for the Apollo moon walk under contract to the US military at the same time he did 2001.  I listened to two interviews with Weidner of two hours length each (links given below) and found his arguments to be fascinating.  So I ordered Weidner's DVD along with 2001 and sent it to my friend, Judy, who is a lover of interesting cinema analysis.

Over ten years ago I started a movie group of friends that would meet every Thursday night with a pot luck and conversation and then watch a film from Netflix.  I left almost three years ago and it is still going strong.  As Charles deGaulle put it, "The cemeteries of the world are filled with irreplaceable men."  Anyway, Judy is scheduled to use this video for a movie night next Thursday, and I chose to send her this letter today.

Weidner's DVD is:

Kubrick's Odyssey: Secrets Hidden in the Films Starring Jay Weidner (2011)
And the interview links are:

http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2011/06jun/VS-110603-jweidner.php
and
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/03/RIR-110306.html

Judy,

Regarding Weidner's DVD.  Least I embarrass myself, please note that I  sent it to you personally and not really for the whole group.  I myself haven't seen it because of the problems with the Mexican mails.  I know of the material only due to extensive interviews with Weidner that I have listened to over internet radio.  I intended to send you the DVD and then realized I had to throw in the original feature as well, because I thought that you would find Weidner's style and intricacy of analysis of how and why Kubrick constructed the film endlessly entertaining, whether you agreed with the conclusions or not.  This is because of your intense love of cinema.  I do not know whether anyone else in the group would find this entertaining or interesting.  That is why I suggested you view it first and make your own decision in case it would be a dud for all the others. OTOH, Weidner is not alone when he considers 2001 the greatest film ever made. Whatever.

Regarding the content of Weidner's thesis, I am not really even sure that I agree with it.  So let me tell you where I am coming from regarding this topic.  To do so, I must give you some background of the real space programs, but I will try to make it as short as possible.  Our planet is being visited constantly by many different species of ET's.  Some, from our standpoint, are quite benevolent, and some quite malevolent.  The Grays tend to fit into the latter category.  In the 1940's there were a lot of UFO crashes.  They tended to be in New Mexico for two related reasons.  That is where all the nuclear weaponization was taking place and also where all the implementation of new types of high powered microwave radar was being tested and implemented.  High intensity microwave beams do not normally exist in nature, and they initially interfered with the UFO propulsion and navigation systems causing them to crash.  So the nukes sucked them in and the radar crashed them.  There were at least four major crashes in NM in the 1940's.  While the one north of Roswell, where the sole Air Force nuclear squadron at the time was stationed, has received the most notoriety, there was one discovered two year earlier, August 1945, by two Hispanic farm kids, Jose Padillas and Reme Bacca, in a corner of their parents' large leased cattle ranch in San Antonio, NM, that proved far more valuable to the military as it was damaged far less.

The propulsion system is what is currently called electrogravitics which can produce a field of negative or repulsive gravity.  It was first developed as a side issue to his free energy research by the incredible genius inventor Nicola Tesla, but his money man, J P Morgan refused to fund it as it was wireless.  Morgan asked Tesla, "where do you put the meter," and when Tesla did not have an appropriate answer, Morgan made sure that neither he or any other financier was going to back it, as Morgan was backing Westinghouse.  Tesla spent the last few years of his life feeding pigeons in Central Park.  When he was discovered dead in his hotel room in 1943,  the War Department and the FBI made a rush for his papers, and the War Dept. got there first.  They are now reputedly sitting in a locked vault in Los Alamos, NM.  So, by the late 40's the US Military was feverously working on craft based on this new propulsion system, developing Tesla's ideas as well as reverse engineering the crashed Gray  UFO's.  Not to give Tesla and the bugs all the credit, there was another brilliant American inventor who was developing antigravity since the 1920's by the name of Thomas Townsend Brown.  He got military contracts and is reported to have constructed non-piloted antigravitic flying prototypes for the US military by the mid 1950's.  There were some scientific publications about this during the early and mid 1950's, but in the late 1950's the hammer came down and the whole field turned black.  You might check out Brown's Wikipedia entry, which of course is highly "sanitized," but still interesting.  In February 1954, Eisenhower met, while purportedly disappearing for a severe dental problem, with representatives of the Grays at Muroc air base, CA,  which was later renamed Edwards Air Force base.  This is a long, involved story, but to cut to the chase, Eisenhower made a deal with them to trade their advanced weaponizable technology in return for the Grays doing non-lethal medical experiments with a quota (originally in the tens of thousands) of US citizens as well as utilizing large number of cattle and horse carcasses in the Four Corners region without government interference.  I mention this in relationship to the Weidner DVD, because the technology transfer greatly accelerated the weaponization of these technologies and the SSP.

I still remember vividly having an evening dance class (a waste of time and money with me)  interrupted in the fall of 1957 when we all went out on the lawn to watch the Sputnik go by overhead.  By 1958, since the Russians chose to make their space technology public, the now black project SSP (Secret Space Program) had a problem.  They had to publicly enter the "space race" yet they had no desire to make public their exotic technologies.  This was not only to keep their weapons projects secret and classified as well as their rather unpalatable deal with the Exotrash, but it had severe economic consequences.  The problem was that antigravitic technology tapped the zero point free energy source, meaning that if allowed to get into the public free market, it would make crude oil, natural gas, and nuclear fission power as dead as a dodo.  And Morgan's problem of how to put a meter on it was still standing.  Believe it or not, there were, and are, some very influential people on this planet who would object to this.  So they decided to split the space project into two parts, the black, hypercompartmentalized existing portion, and then a new, officially non-military portion which they labeled NASA.  NASA would function for the indefinite future using the by then, highly obsolete rocket technology, originally invented by the Chinese during the Tang dynasty.  This would allow them to put a lot of stuff into orbit, some with rockets and some not, without raising a lot of nasty questions.

Shortly before he was murdered, JFK came up with his moon, Apollo project idea.  The idea was to put a "man on the moon" using conventional rocket technology.  By then the secret space program (SSP) had not only gone to the moon, but had started to construct bases there.  Their problem with Apollo was that it diverted too much money from their efforts, particularly as JFK claimed that it must be done before the end of the 1960's decade, so the SSP insisted that NASA do it on the super cheap.  OK.  We have finally circled back to the the Weidner thesis.  Now Weidner claims that the SSP started to get really pissed at this diversion and waste of good money to NASA, so they proposed a compromise.   (Well they did divert a lot of money, best represented by  Donald Rumsfeld's press conference announcement (available on youtube) on Sep. 10, 2001, that 2.3 trillion dollars of Pentagon spending was unaccounted for.  Hmmm. Sep 10, 2001. By coincidence, this rather startling bombshell public and videotaped announcement didn't survive the news cycle for 24 hours.   Well, you know.  A trillion ( a million millions as the British used to put it) here and a trillion there.  Pretty soon it adds up to real money.)    The big money and technology problem was not with getting to and orbiting the moon, but rather with the lunar lander portion.   So they proposed the following deal.  They would simply allow the Saturn Apollo rocket program, but the lunar landing problem would be replaced with Potemkin Village technology, and they would hire the most brilliant film guy on the planet (or off for that matter)  to fake all the lunar videos.  Apollo would simply orbit the moon with no landing.  And this guy turned out to be Stanley Kubrick.  So I am going to stop here as I presume the remainder will be covered by Weidner in great detail.  And it seems now that all the original physical NASA lunar footage has disappeared.  They were last sighted in a MacDonald's dumpster.  No shit!

Even among us "conspiracy theorists,"  and I use that epithet sardonically in contradistinction to the muppet, blue pill  masses, Weidner's hypothesis is not the only one.  It is common and accepted knowledge that the Grays, with perhaps others of a confederation, have huge bases and spacecraft both on the surface of the moon and underground as well.  At lot of this is on the "far side,"  the half that never faces the earth, but some of it is still on the near side.  (BTW, with the exception of Saturn's Iapetus (another exceedingly bizarre object), Luna is the only satellite of the scores in our solar system which always presents the same face to its parent planet.  So much for the "gradual gravitational tidal lock" theory to explain this, as Jupiter has far more intense gravity, and none of its moons are "locked."  But that is another tale).

Ironically, the MIC is reported by whistleblowers to have started to use antigravity in its quasi conventional military aircraft.  The B-2 bomber can fly in the stratosphere at speeds above Mach 1 as long as it keeps its wings dry without the use of any kerosine whatsoever.  Boeing applied to The Powers Who Want to Be to use electrogravitics in its next generation of commercial aircraft two years ago and was turned down.

So just for the record, a second competing theory to Weidner's is put forth by Jim Hoagland, who is also quite familiar with the SSP.  Hoagland maintains that the Apollo moon video was so tampered with and low resolution because they had to constantly edit out the various alien craft and structures which were all about the Apollo astronauts, but that the astronauts did in fact land on the moon as advertised.  Hasselblad decided to pull any advertising as the first camera on the moon in complete embarrassment.  There is also a compromise theory that Apollo 11 was a Kubrick construction but some of the last landings were real.

Anyway, Judy, most of the people who would order and watch the Weidner video would be at least somewhat familiar with the history I have presented.  So If you choose to show it on movie night, you might consider forwarding this email to everyone as well.  This would still give the group time to rebel  and order The Love Bug or The Matrix.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 02:43:37 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline JoeP

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The Man in the Moon
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »
Anyone know how the SSP was funded?  I hope I don't have to explain how expensive shit like this gets?

just my straight shooting honest opinion

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 08:13:15 PM »
Well the 2.3 TRILLION mentioned specifically in the letter above (hard to miss??) is a nice down payment.  At the time that would be at least 28% of the US GDP.  However, you also have the CIA drug profits which are about a half trillion a year.  Then you have the huge mortgage scam that goes way back before W to at least Bush I.  For details on that, the best source is the Katherine Austin Fitts' two hour interview in Guns and Butter, dating back to her tenure as Asst. Sec of Housing under Bush I.  To paraphrase her, "the money they stole through Dept. HUD was just too, too much for yachts, villas, and hookers.  It was enough to fund a second government." Actually, when you throw in the deep underground city hidey holes of the elites connected by supersonic maglevs around the world, I am suspicious that the black hole of debt currently sinking the planet is in large part related to these programs.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:16:12 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 08:31:17 PM »
OK.  Here are some links

For the 2.3 Trillion dollars try:

For the Fitts interviews:

http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/74737
and
http://www.kpfa.org/archive/id/74988

And just for your amusement type the very innocent appearing four words below into Google:

Eisenhower February 1954 Dental

Muppets of the world unite - the truth is out there :-)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:33:33 PM by el Gallinazo »