AuthorTopic: Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Clou  (Read 186553 times)

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WkYtOTILB84&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WkYtOTILB84&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pJC_-MM6MmM&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pJC_-MM6MmM&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
One Sun is Not Enough, NASA Patent Proves It
« Reply #1322 on: November 05, 2017, 02:34:55 PM »
https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19710020816.pdf

https://alienpolicy.com/nasa-patent-artificial-sun/

Alien Policy
This NASA patent describes an artificial star ever since the 1960s, suddenly fueling belief that the two suns we see in different videos might be more than fiction.

I have to admit that whenever I came across a “two Suns” video I usually ignored it due to the high probability of it being a lens flare or some other cheap trick. But now, I have to admit that my self-defense mechanism inside my brain made me ignore this issue which, surprisingly enough, might be as real as people claim to be.

Coming across this NASA patent field in 1961 and approved in 1966 about an artificial illuminating system made me reconsider the “two Suns” theory and some other.

This patent, which by the way is over five decades old, is about creating an artificial sun capable of illuminating most, if not the entire globe, the same way our REAL Sun does now. The concept was deemed “a novel illumination system” intended to create “a single virtual source” of light.

But why would we need a an artificial reflector powered by our own Sun? What applicability does this have? You would consider such a breakthrough invention to be of practical use to its users, or beneficiaries, but this aspect has been skillfully dodged by this NASA patent that only focuses on its functionality. Let’s have a look at some of these issues addressed in the paper:

In a sun simulator system, it is desirable to provide means for varying the intensity of illumination over a relatively wide range without change in the spectral distribution of the illumination, so that the simulator may be used to simulate not only sunlight, but also earthlight and moonlight.”

In other words, the artificial reflector would have to be adjusted in a way that simulates not only sunlight, but also natural light of the earth and the moon.

Now, let’s have a look at few of the objectives this invention is trying to reach:

…to provide a novel illumination system particularly suitable for use as a sun simulator in conjunction with an environmental test chamber; to provide a novel illumination system of this type in which the real light sources may be positioned exteriorly of the test chamber and their light outputs directed into a test chamber through a relatively small window; to provide an illumination system of this type which is of relatively simple and rugged construction and reliable and convenient in operation.”

It’s been almost six decades since the patent was field, and it appears that this idea already turned to reality. There is abundant evidence now showing artificial suns of an unnatural hexagonal shape during sunrise, or at dawn. The REAL sun is also visible in the background, and usually has much smaller proportions than the artificial one.

The entire concept is based on the schematics from this NASA patent: the real sun powering this huge reflector in the sky from behind, allowing the sunlight to be reflected through it. Here is one such vivid example:

I could swear this was a lens flare unless I’ve seen this patent made available by NASA. It has indeed a hexagonal shape and greater dimensions than usual. To have a clear picture in mind, here are the schematics of the invention, as well as their meaning:

Since the paper speaks of no particular utility of this invention, we can easily link it to some suspicions drawn lately about artificial aerosols being spayed into the atmosphere to help with the global warming…at least that’s the explanation presented by CIA director John Brennan during a recent speech…a good way of wrapping up the word “chemtrails.”

The reason they are performing these experiments is purely speculative for now, but besides the common idea of the government poisoning us through all layers of the environment – which by the way is a bit confusing because we’re all residents of the same planet and without discrimination exposed to the same environmental threats, some have suggested that the government is terraforming the Earth to make way for a new hybrid species.

With the rise of artificial intelligence, neural bands, C.R.I.S.P.R. gene editing technology available on a large scale, and many wet dreams of becoming cyborgs, the above mentioned idea is starting to take shape.

Humans have made possible what decades ago was deemed impossible, and as the globalist agenda is moving forward, it appears that they are making way for a novel species of humans, a hybrid species enhanced with technological upgrades and with a mind not belonging to them anymore.

But this is just pure speculation, until it will turn real and the masses will have no power anymore to overthrow the evil that has been done.

I, however, hope for the good. May all this prove to be just a conspiracy worthy of a tinfoil hat.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
It’s Almost Impossible to Understand How Unfathomably Massive Our Universe Is
« Reply #1323 on: November 07, 2017, 10:34:30 AM »
https://futurism.com/impossible-understand-unfathomably-massive-universe/

Futurism

As an astrophysicist, I am always struck by the fact that even the wildest science-fiction stories tend to be distinctly human in character. No matter how exotic the locale or how unusual the scientific concepts, most science fiction ends up being about quintessentially human (or human-like) interactions, problems, foibles and challenges. This is what we respond to; it is what we can best understand. In practice, this means that most science fiction takes place in relatively relatable settings, on a planet or spacecraft. The real challenge is to tie the story to human emotions, and human sizes and timescales, while still capturing the enormous scales of the Universe itself.

Just how large the Universe actually is never fails to boggle the mind. We say that the observable Universe extends for tens of billions of light years, but the only way to really comprehend this, as humans, is to break matters down into a series of steps, starting with our visceral understanding of the size of the Earth. A non-stop flight from Dubai to San Francisco covers a distance of about 8,000 miles – roughly equal to the diameter of the Earth. The Sun is much bigger; its diameter is just over 100 times Earth’s. And the distance between the Earth and the Sun is about 100 times larger than that, close to 100 million miles. This distance, the radius of the Earth’s orbit around the Sun, is a fundamental measure in astronomy; the Astronomical Unit, or AU. The spacecraft Voyager 1, for example, launched in 1977 and, travelling at 11 miles per second, is now 137 AU from the Sun.

But the stars are far more distant than this. The nearest, Proxima Centauri, is about 270,000 AU, or 4.25 light years away. You would have to line up 30 million Suns to span the gap between the Sun and Proxima Centauri. The Vogons in Douglas Adams’s The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (1979) are shocked that humans have not travelled to the Proxima Centauri system to see the Earth’s demolition notice; the joke is just how impossibly large the distance is.

Four light years turns out to be about the average distance between stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, of which the Sun is a member. That is a lot of empty space! The Milky Way contains about 300 billion stars, in a vast structure roughly 100,000 light years in diameter. One of the truly exciting discoveries of the past two decades is that our Sun is far from unique in hosting a retinue of planets: evidence shows that the majority of Sun-like stars in the Milky Way have planets orbiting them, many with a size and distance from their parent star allowing them to host life as we know it.

Yet getting to these planets is another matter entirely: Voyager 1 would arrive at Proxima Centauri in 75,000 years if it were travelling in the right direction – which it isn’t. Science-fiction writers use a variety of tricks to span these interstellar distances: putting their passengers into states of suspended animation during the long voyages, or travelling close to the speed of light (to take advantage of the time dilation predicted in Albert Einstein’s theory of special relativity). Or they invoke warp drives, wormholes or other as-yet undiscovered phenomena.

When astronomers made the first definitive measurements of the scale of our Galaxy a century ago, they were overwhelmed by the size of the Universe they had mapped. Initially, there was great skepticism that the so-called ‘spiral nebulae’ seen in deep photographs of the sky were in fact ‘island universes’ – structures as large as the Milky Way, but at much larger distances still. While the vast majority of science-fiction stories stay within our Milky Way, much of the story of the past 100 years of astronomy has been the discovery of just how much larger than that the Universe is. Our nearest galactic neighbour is about 2 million light years away, while the light from the most distant galaxies our telescopes can see has been travelling to us for most of the age of the Universe, about 13 billion years.

We discovered in the 1920s that the Universe has been expanding since the Big Bang. But about 20 years ago, astronomers found that this expansion was speeding up, driven by a force whose physical nature we do not understand, but to which we give the stop-gap name of ‘dark energy’. Dark energy operates on length- and time-scales of the Universe as a whole: how could we capture such a concept in a piece of fiction?

The story doesn’t stop there. We can’t see galaxies from those parts of the Universe for which there hasn’t been enough time since the Big Bang for the light to reach us. What lies beyond the observable bounds of the Universe? Our simplest cosmological models suggest that the Universe is uniform in its properties on the largest scales, and extends forever. A variant idea says that the Big Bang that birthed our Universe is only one of a (possibly infinite) number of such explosions, and that the resulting ‘multiverse’ has an extent utterly beyond our comprehension.

The US astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson once said: ‘The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you.’ Similarly, the wonders of the Universe are under no obligation to make it easy for science-fiction writers to tell stories about them. The Universe is mostly empty space, and the distances between stars in galaxies, and between galaxies in the Universe, are incomprehensibly vast on human scales. Capturing the true scale of the Universe, while somehow tying it to human endeavours and emotions, is a daunting challenge for any science-fiction writer. Olaf Stapledon took up that challenge in his novel Star Maker (1937), in which the stars and nebulae, and cosmos as a whole, are conscious. While we are humbled by our tiny size relative to the cosmos, our brains can none the less comprehend, to some extent, just how large the Universe we inhabit is. This is hopeful, since, as the astrobiologist Caleb Scharf of Columbia University has said: ‘In a finite world, a cosmic perspective isn’t a luxury, it is a necessity.’ Conveying this to the public is the real challenge faced by astronomers and science-fiction writers alike.

Welcome to the Universe: An Astrophysical Tour by Michael Strauss, Neil deGrasse Tyson and J Richard Gott is out now through Princeton University Press.Aeon counter – do not remove

Michael Strauss

This article was originally published at Aeon and has been republished under Creative Commons.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xNUAC4-J2qg&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xNUAC4-J2qg&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Stephen Hawking says we have 600 years left before Earth becomes a fireball
« Reply #1325 on: November 09, 2017, 04:27:37 AM »
2017-11-07 - Stephen Hawking says we have 600 years left before Earth becomes a fireball:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/4852083/stephen-hawking-says-earth-will-become-a-sizzling-fire-ball-by-2600-and-humanity-will-become-extinct/
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/earth-will-turn-into-sizzling-fireball-in-less-than-600-years-stephen-hawking/articleshow/61547856.cms
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/11/07/stephen-hawking-issues-dire-warning-we-have-less-than-600-years-until-earth-becomes-a-sizzling-fireball/23270125/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/11/07/stephen-hawking-earth-could-become-ball-fire-within-600-years/839698001/
http://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-hawking-issues-dire-warning-030025333.html

Note: First he said we had 1000 years but didn't mention fire. Now it's down to 600 years and he mentions fire. I said a long time ago that scientists are going to be moving closer to what I'm saying - since what I'm saying is accurate and truthful - or else they're gonna look oblivious and stupid. Welp, they're moving closer, or at least Stephen Hawking is. He still needs to lop off about 580 years or so from that timeframe though. Maybe he'll have seen enough to do that before he's dead. Time will tell!

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JOxQw0LNYfE&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JOxQw0LNYfE&fs=1</a>

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Massive, 3-mile-wide 'potentially hazardous asteroid' will zoom past Earth tomor
« Reply #1327 on: December 18, 2017, 03:05:58 AM »
Missing AZ.  :(

RE

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/5-things-you-need-to-know/massive-3-mile-wide-potentially-hazardous-asteroid-will-zoom-past-earth-tomorrow

Massive, 3-mile-wide 'potentially hazardous asteroid' will zoom past Earth tomorrow

(NASA)

Posted: Dec 15 2017 12:50PM EST

Updated: Dec 17 2017 04:34PM EST

(FoxNews.com) - An enormous, 3-mile-wide "potentially hazardous asteroid" is hurtling toward Earth and is slated to zoom past the planet tomorrow, but scientists say there is no need to worry.

Known as 3200 Phaethon, the space rock orbits the Sun and is expected to come the closest it has come to Earth since 1974, 6.4-million miles away, according to a statement from NASA.

There is no chance the asteroid will hit Earth and won't come this close again until 2093. Despite that, it has been classified as a "Potentially Hazardous Asteroid" by the Minor Planet Center, NASA added in the statement.

NASA said that the asteroid is "potentially detectable at Goldstone [a NASA communications complex] for about three weeks and tracks are scheduled on ten days between Dec. 11-21." The government agency said that it will also remain visible at the Arecibo observatory, located in Puerto Rico, between Dec. 15 and Dec. 19.

3200 Phaethon is thought to cause the annual Geminid meteor shower, which this year reached its peak this past Thursday.

Astronomers almost unanimously agree that no asteroid, particularly those of the near-Earth variety, will hit our planet in our lifetime. However, if one of this size were to hit us, it could cause some serious damage.

Boston University astronomy professor Michael Mendillo told Time that 3200 Phaethon "would be this kind of object that would cause a catastrophic collision, should there be one,” before adding that it is highly unlikely.

Scientists have said they "can't rule out" a potential collision with the asteroid 99942 Apophis, but that is not slated to come very close to Earth until 2029.

This is not the first time in recent memory an asteroid of this size whizzes past Earth.

In August, a 2.7-mile wide asteroid dubbed Florence passed by Earth at a safe distance of 4.4 million miles, roughly 18 times the distance between Earth and the moon.

In October, 2012 TC4, a space rock estimated to measure between 50 and 100 feet, passed safely past Earth by 26,000 miles and was used to test Earth’s international warning network.

Plans to save humanity

If an asteroid were to ever threaten the Earth, NASA has a plan to fight off "possible life-threatening" asteroids.

In June, the agency unveiled a video using 3-D modeling techniques and one of its supercomputers in an effort to produce simulations on a variety of asteroid impact scenarios. This allows first responders and other agencies to identify threats and make better decisions should an event occur in the future.

The work is being done by experts on the Asteroid Threat Assessment Project at the NASA Advanced Supercomputing facility at Ames Research Center in California’s Silicon Valley. The efforts are in conjunction with NASA’s Planetary Defense Coordination Office.

The research has been shared with a number of different parties, including university scientists, national research labs and different government agencies.

The work follows an asteroid collision in 2013 in the Russian city of Chelyabinsk. The blast from the asteroid injured more than 1,200 people and damaged building 58 miles away.

Separately, in 2016, NASA opened a new office to track asteroids and comets that come too close to Earth, known as the Planetary Defense Coordination Office (PDCO).

The PDCO formalizes the agency’s existing program for detecting and tracking Near-Earth Objects, known as NEOs.

NASA has been studying NEOs since the 1970s. According to the PDCO, NASA-funded survey projects have found more than 95 percent of the known catalog of over 15,000 NEOs.
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Spooky Skull-Shaped Asteroid Will Haunt Earth Again in 2018
« Reply #1328 on: December 22, 2017, 02:26:43 AM »
http://www.newsweek.com/spooky-skull-shaped-asteroid-will-haunt-earth-again-2018-755749

Spooky Skull-Shaped Asteroid Will Haunt Earth Again in 2018
By Meghan Bartels On 12/21/17 at 3:17 PM

Tech & Science
Asteroids

Alas, poor 2015 TB145, which by a twist of fate immediately and irrevocably became nicknamed the “Halloween asteroid” after its skull-like form skimmed 300,000 miles away from Earth on October 31, 2015. That’s just a little bit farther away from Earth than the distance at which the moon orbits us. But one visit wasn’t enough for this space rock, which will visit our neighborhood again next November.

The asteroid’s flyby in 2015 allowed scientists to become more familiar with its infinite scientific jests, like the fact that it measures about 2,100 feet across. That, plus its orbital path, make it, according to NASA, a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (PHA), living up to its spooky nickname.

The scientists also tried to pin down more clues to the asteroid’s life. Much of the secret to studying asteroids lies in catching its flashes of reflected light. That lets scientists estimate, for example, at what speed it rotates as it hurtles through space—likely turning about once every three hours in this object’s case, although some data suggest it may be more like once every five hours.

Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now

12_21_halloween_skull_asteroid The “Halloween asteroid” 2015 TB145 resembles a human skull in certain light conditions. The asteroid measures about 2,100 feet across. That, plus its orbital path, make it, according to NASA, a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (PHA), living up to its spooky nickname. J. A. Peñas/SINC

Those flashes were few and far between, however, since the surface of 2015 TB145 is painted thick with molecules that reflect only 5 or 6 percent of the light that hits it. “This means that it is very dark, only slightly more reflective than charcoal,” Pablo Santos-Sanz, an astronomer at the Institute of Astrophysics of Andalusia, told Spanish news agency SINC.

The scientists got a sense of the object’s path, determining it traces an oval that loops from, at one end, perilously close around the sun (even closer than Mercury orbits it), to out past Jupiter. Even though 2015 marked the first time scientists spotted it, they believe it’s an ancient object.

Related: Panspermia: Mysterious asteroid Oumuamua could be a galactic bus carrying life between solar systems

But then, just two weeks after scientists began studying it, 2015 TB145 slipped out of range of telescopes, putting an end to its gibes and gambols. The asteroid was first spotted by Pan-STARRS, a Hawaiian telescope that two years later caught scientists’ first glimpse of a similar object that hailed from another solar system.

But unlike so many other skull-shaped objects, 2015 TB145 is far from dead: Scientists have also figured out that 2015 TB145 is doomed to visit Earth again next November, when it will skim past Earth at about a quarter of the distance as that to the sun. Astronomers are now gearing up to meet it again to gain a still better sense of what’s happening on this giant cosmic skull.
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Scientists prove the existence of fourth spatial dimension
« Reply #1329 on: January 08, 2018, 09:00:31 AM »
https://tecake.in/scientists-prove-existence-fourth-spatial-dimension

By
The TeCake Staff -
January 8, 2018

It has been said that our universe works on three physical dimensions. In 1905, Albert Einstein had developed the theory of relativity that informed about the fourth dimension based on time, called the dimension of time. The latest study has given some major information about a new spatial dimension. Two teams of scientists from Switzerland, USA, Germany, Italy, and Israel have discovered the fourth dimension.

The new studies were published in the journal Nature. The lead author Oded Zilberberg has given the theoretical concept for this experiment which shows the existence of the new fourth dimension. Mikael Rechtsman from Penn State University and a researcher with the US-based team informed that the 4D spatial systems which can’t be felt physically but now could be accessed by using the lower-dimensional system.

It can give access to 4D quantum Hall Physics. As per the study, the scientists placed two specially designed 2D set up, and it gave them a clue about the new fourth spatial dimension, a process which is known as the quantum Hall Effect or topological phenomenon. This is an advanced calculation process which in 2016 managed to corner the Nobel Prize for Physics.

Rechtsman further stated that the team will now try to develop a new higher dimensional physics that will enable them to develop such devices so that they can take advantages of physics of higher dimensions in a lower dimension. For example, as a 2D shadow cast by a 3D object, just like that scientist have detected a 3D shadow possibly cast by a 4D object. Apparently, the 4D object is somewhat invisible.

The calculation process under the quantum Hall effect is normally based on two important materials where electron particles can act in only two dimensions. Scientists found out that the behavioural pattern of electrons in 2D plane changed when they came in the presence of a magnetic field that can also be controlled by decreasing the temperature and increasing the voltage within a particular environment.

The European team then supercooled the atoms and placed them in a 2D lattice which was created using lasers. With the help of additional lasers, the team used a quantum charged pump to stimulate the atoms and to move them. The team then detected a slight variation in the movement of the atoms which shows how a 4D quantum Hall Effect will ripple out.

By measuring the movements of atoms in the 2D lattice, Immanuel Bloch and his team at the Max-Planck Institute for Quantum Optic in Munich found that those atoms worked as the topology of the quantum Hall effect in four dimensions. However, Zilberberg informed that these new experiments can’t be used in real life for now. But it has given significant progress to Physics. The team is now working on it to know more about it and trying to find out how it works. May be one day; it will be possible to travel through the fourth spatial dimension.
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Clou
« Reply #1330 on: January 30, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
https://lisarisingberry.wordpress.com/2018/01/30/the-time-is-now-no-time-to-waste/

I have been writing in my articles and speaking on my radio show about a time that would come when the energies on this planet would begin to hit a level that we have never seen before.  I didn’t know when this would happen, but I knew it was not in the far off distant future.  I have been watching and writing about this increase of Aether/Space element for several years.  And now, it is finally making its way into peoples bodies. 

I have written about the Mu Chord energy, which is two cords of plasma (Aether/Space) wrapped around each other.  (You can look for my articles from previous years for more information about the science of the Mu Chord)  Modern science calls this Birkeland Currents.  These currents that make up the Mu Chord are electrical, and are connected directly to our heart energy.  Now that the amount of Aether/Space Element has increased to such a high level it is taking it’s toll on humanity.  In addition to this, we had the energy of the Moon shift drastically in May of birkeland-currents-5last year.  The full moon tomorrow will be the strongest that we have had in thousands of years.  I know this is a big statement.  The reason it is the strongest is due to the fact that it is sending the electrical Aether, Mu Chord energy to our hearts.

Those that can not handle this “charge” will have issues.  If you have not been doing your inner work, then you will fall into this category.  In my Bon tradition it is called the accumulation of merit.  Those that don’t have the necessary accumulation of merit, which is a frequency will suffer greatly or die suddenly.   I knew this was going to happen soon, but I didn’t see it occurring in the way it is. 

mu chordAnd that is where I will bring in my friend Lisa Gawlas.  Her vision backs up what I saw coming years ago.  I always say that she makes me feel not crazy.  Our clairvoyant abilities work differently, but they work in tandem.  Which is nice. She wrote an article today describing how she “sees” this new strand of the flu is electrical, and it is causing people to have heart attacks.  The medical community is at a loss, because they don’t understand the spiritual science.  She calls this a virus of light, and I completely agree with her.  It is the light of the new Mu Chord energy, which is in the form of plasma Birkeland Currents, which is Aether/Space Element. 

And it is happening at lightning speed.  I don’t feel that we will see a apocalyptic amount of deaths from this particular flu strand.  However, I do feel that is in our future.  The increase of the electrical energy will continue to increase, and those that can not keep up will have to leave and incarnate elsewhere.  This is not mean, it’s evolution, and the time is now and we don’t have time to waste……  The infinity symbol is in it’s proper upright position, and this planet is shifting to it’s next aeon.  Just as the shifting sands of the hourglass. 

Onward and upward,

Lisa Rising Berry

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Scientists prove the existence of fourth spatial dimension
« Reply #1331 on: January 30, 2018, 01:28:16 PM »
https://tecake.in/scientists-prove-existence-fourth-spatial-dimension

By
The TeCake Staff -
January 8, 2018

It has been said that our universe works on three physical dimensions. In 1905, Albert Einstein had developed the theory of relativity that informed about the fourth dimension based on time, called the dimension of time. The latest study has given some major information about a new spatial dimension. Two teams of scientists from Switzerland, USA, Germany, Italy, and Israel have discovered the fourth dimension.

The new studies were published in the journal Nature. The lead author Oded Zilberberg has given the theoretical concept for this experiment which shows the existence of the new fourth dimension. Mikael Rechtsman from Penn State University and a researcher with the US-based team informed that the 4D spatial systems which can’t be felt physically but now could be accessed by using the lower-dimensional system.

It can give access to 4D quantum Hall Physics. As per the study, the scientists placed two specially designed 2D set up, and it gave them a clue about the new fourth spatial dimension, a process which is known as the quantum Hall Effect or topological phenomenon. This is an advanced calculation process which in 2016 managed to corner the Nobel Prize for Physics.

Rechtsman further stated that the team will now try to develop a new higher dimensional physics that will enable them to develop such devices so that they can take advantages of physics of higher dimensions in a lower dimension. For example, as a 2D shadow cast by a 3D object, just like that scientist have detected a 3D shadow possibly cast by a 4D object. Apparently, the 4D object is somewhat invisible.

The calculation process under the quantum Hall effect is normally based on two important materials where electron particles can act in only two dimensions. Scientists found out that the behavioural pattern of electrons in 2D plane changed when they came in the presence of a magnetic field that can also be controlled by decreasing the temperature and increasing the voltage within a particular environment.

The European team then supercooled the atoms and placed them in a 2D lattice which was created using lasers. With the help of additional lasers, the team used a quantum charged pump to stimulate the atoms and to move them. The team then detected a slight variation in the movement of the atoms which shows how a 4D quantum Hall Effect will ripple out.

By measuring the movements of atoms in the 2D lattice, Immanuel Bloch and his team at the Max-Planck Institute for Quantum Optic in Munich found that those atoms worked as the topology of the quantum Hall effect in four dimensions. However, Zilberberg informed that these new experiments can’t be used in real life for now. But it has given significant progress to Physics. The team is now working on it to know more about it and trying to find out how it works. May be one day; it will be possible to travel through the fourth spatial dimension.

Great article, thanks for posting.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ryUUtd6PCrQ&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ryUUtd6PCrQ&fs=1</a>

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
🚀 NASA Designs HAMMER Spacecraft to Deflect or Nuke Dangerous Asteroids
« Reply #1333 on: March 09, 2018, 12:09:19 PM »
Nah, we just need Bruce Willis.  ::)

RE

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/265350-nasa-designs-hammer-spacecraft-deflect-nuke-dangerous-asteroids

NASA Designs HAMMER Spacecraft to Deflect or Nuke Dangerous Asteroids

By Ryan Whitwam on March 9, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Humanity might not be safe even if we tackle challenges like global climate change and perpetual war. An asteroid could fall out of the sky and knock us back into the stone age, or worse, end our brief reign on this planet. NASA and the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) are working on a new spacecraft design that could potentially deflect a dangerous asteroid before that happens. The craft is called “HAMMER,” and it does what the name implies.

HAMMER, which stands for Hypervelocity Asteroid Mitigation Mission for Emergency Response, has two modes. In its preferred mode of operation, it would act as an impactor that collides with the asteroid to gently nudge it off course, so it doesn’t hit the planet. If there’s not enough time for that, HAMMER’s other option is to detonate a nuclear weapon in order to destroy or deflect the object. That’s where the NNSA’s involvement is key.

In a new study, NASA used the asteroid Bennu as a hypothetical test for the HAMMER program. The agency’s OSIRIS-REx mission is closing in on the space rock with the aim of collecting a sample from its surface later this year. Researchers used the trajectory calculations of OSIRIS-REx for the hypothetical HAMMER mission. This wasn’t just a shortcut for the sake of sending time. There’s a small 1-in-2,700 chance that Bennu could collide with Earth in 2035. The 1,600 foot (487 meters), 74 billion pound (33.5 billion kilograms) space rock would produce a 1.15 gigaton explosion if it struck Earth. That’s about 23 times larger than the most powerful hydrogen bomb ever detonated, and it’s far from the biggest asteroid out there.

Each HAMMER spacecraft would weigh 8.8 tons. With a planned impact speed of 22,000 miles per hour, it could impart a lot of force. Still, one probe isn’t going to deflect even a modestly sized asteroid like Bennu. NASA suggests deploying a small fleet of HAMMER probes in the path of an Asteroid. Over the course of multiple impacts, the asteroid slows down slightly, and its orbital trajectory bends toward the sun. According to the study, this would be enough to steer Bennu away from an Earth impact.

If we don’t know about an impact years in advance, it might be impossible to alter the asteroid’s course early enough. That’s why HAMMER also has a nuclear mode. The analysis says current US nuclear weapons are sufficiently powerful to knock an object like Bennu off course. Overall efficacy won’t be clear until we get a closer look at Bennu’s makeup. OSIRIS-REx will deliver a sample to Earth in 2023.
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
☄️ Meteor size of minivan caused booming fireball over Washington
« Reply #1334 on: March 10, 2018, 12:08:02 AM »
https://www.slashgear.com/meteor-size-of-minivan-caused-booming-fireball-over-washington-09522832/

Meteor size of minivan caused booming fireball over Washington
Brittany A. Roston - Mar 9, 2018

Meteor size of minivan caused booming fireball over Washington

On Wednesday night, many Washington residents were greeted by a loud and unexpected sight: a big fireball that lit up the sky. Witnesses reported hearing a loud, booming sound; others reported shaking as the fireball whizzed through the sky. Officials were both surprised and confused by the sudden appearance, later reaching out to the FAA and other agencies in an effort to figure out what caused it.

Despite the disturbance, an investigation by local officials didn’t turn up any signs of an object or vehicle having crashed into the ground. The FAA later confirmed that there hadn’t been any aircraft or other known objects that may have caused the event, leading to speculation that a meteor may have been the source.

Officials with NASA’s Johnson Space Center have confirmed that a very large meteor known as a bolide is to blame. The space rock entered the Earth’s atmosphere where it burned up, putting on a nice show for residents as it flew over the state and out about 14 miles off the coast. A variety of equipment, including weather satellites and seismographs, were used to track the meteor.

The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network seismometers picked up the booming sound around 7PM local time, according to local news KING5. The American Meteor Society provides a map of the fireball’s estimated path across the sky, as well as the locations from which it received witness reports.

Witnesses say the fireball was spotted as far north as the Vancouver region and as far south as Portland. According to Johnson Space Center’s Dr. Marc Fries, this was one of the largest bolide meteors to make an appearance in the last two decades. The meteor is estimated to have been about the size a minivan when it entered the atmosphere, burning up so that by the time it hit the ocean, only a brick-sized chunk remained.
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN