AuthorTopic: Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Clou  (Read 183541 times)

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile

Be sure to cover the biblical scriptures with a fine tooth comb there Ashvin

Tell me what scripture you believe supports the existence of Planet X, and I'll get back to you. Please don't pull a gish gallop.

Since the time of Noah's event PX has past through the inner solar system 13/14 times.
Noah's event, Sodom & Gomorrah, Job's troubles, Ruth's drought, Joseph's Dream, The Crucifixion event,  etc.
The list has been posted previously, don't be ignorant & avoid it.

You posting a list of Biblical events is not evidence they had anything to do with Planet X...

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile

Tell me what scripture you believe supports the existence of Planet X, and I'll get back to you. Please don't pull a gish gallop.

Since the time of Noah's event PX has past through the inner solar system 13/14 times.
Noah's event, Sodom & Gomorrah, Job's troubles, Ruth's drought, Joseph's Dream, The Crucifixion event,  etc.

You posting a list of Biblical events is not evidence they had anything to do with Planet X...

Ashvin, were D.U.N. done ........

I'm filling divorce papers down at the counter recorders window as soon as they open.
Pack your shit - And get the F outta Dodge !

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5rJ4g9EMUk&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C5rJ4g9EMUk&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile

I'm filling divorce papers down at the counter recorders window as soon as they open.

What's the point, man?? County records won't mean shit in a few months/years. Planet X would have passed through and destroyed us all... right?  :icon_scratch:

OR, as I suspect, you'll pop back on the forum and start making apocalyptic predictions for the next Shemitah year in 2022  :emthup:

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile

What's the point, man?? County records won't mean shit in a few months/years. Planet X would have passed through and destroyed us all... right?  :icon_scratch:

OR, as I suspect, you'll pop back on the forum and start making apocalyptic predictions for the next Shemitah year in 2022  :emthup:

Ashvin,
OK, divorce is a little harsh at this point in the relationship.
I'll stay & go toe to toe with your mis-informed belief system.
Those nice folks down there at the diner would like a little mid week
sparring match before a Saturday night prize fight.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/utyIYu-fAn4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/utyIYu-fAn4&fs=1</a>

We'll start with a biggee.... Armageddon, Give us the old 1-2 Ashvin spin move on it  :evil4:
Everybody's heard of the event, it's yet to happen, but could at any time in the near future.
And no long winded dissertations please, I've got a smelt to finish.
When you're finished I'll let the diner know what to expect as far as what I've researched
Fair enough ?
See at the buffet table at Caesars when were done with round one. 
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile

Ashvin,
Read Job, Chapter Nine in the KJV version will work

Isiah Chap. 27 gives you fair warning to get F outta Dodge, before TSHTF .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:32:19 AM by azozeo »

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile

We'll start with a biggee.... Armageddon, Give us the old 1-2 Ashvin spin move on it  :evil4:
Everybody's heard of the event, it's yet to happen, but could at any time in the near future.
And no long winded dissertations please, I've got a smelt to finish.
When you're finished I'll let the diner know what to expect as far as what I've researched
Fair enough ?
See at the buffet table at Caesars when were done with round one.

First read this:

http://www.equip.org/article/apocalypse-when/
"The basic principles of language that we unconsciously absorb in early childhood and consciously internalize from grade school onward are foundational to the grammatical principle of biblical interpretation: we interpret the Bible in accordance with the basic rules of language.

According to the grammatical principle, when Jesus said to His disciples, “I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened” (Matt. 24:34), this means this. The first‐century context for the fulfillment of Jesus’ apocalyptic prophecy is further underscored by the use of such phrases as “what must soon take place” and “the time is near” in the parallel prophecy of Revelation.

When Jesus said, moreover, that the first‐century nations “will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory” (Matt. 24:30), He was using language that anyone familiar with the Old Testament would readily grasp. Contrary to the misguided interpretations of skeptics who designate Christ a false prophet, Jesus employed the Old Testament metaphor of “coming on clouds” not to predict His second coming but to pronounce the then soon‐coming judgment on Jerusalem and His vindication and exaltation as Israel’s rightful king who sits upon God’s throne.

Rather than allowing the grammatical principle to guide their responses to skeptics, however, popular prophecy pundits have projected Jesus and John’s prophecies of first‐century events onto the twenty‐first century, suggesting that this means that, generation means race, soon means quickly, and near means far off. The result of such grammatical gyrations is that many who may otherwise be drawn to the claims of Christ become galvanized in unbelief."

Now you must understand Revelation 16 in the context of Jerusalem's destruction in the 1st century. I know it seems cooler and more interesting and more "prescient" to project the substance of such texts into the 21st century, but it's wrong.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
I talk apples & you gave us oranges.

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
OK, so Ashvin concedes round 1.
My take on the Battle of all battles is this :
The armies of the world unite to use there complete array of hardware, including space based weapons.
Rumor has it that a base exists on the dark side of the moon to act as a first strike against PX.
Most likely sapphire based laser weaponry to incinerate the swarm of debris that is earthbound.
Then the "hand of God" appears & vaporizes the global military industrial complex. Double butter on the popcorn please  ;D

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Cometh Nibiru & Planet X!
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 04:20:33 PM »
AZ is really up on this sort of stuff. Amazing how insignificant we are in the great scheme of the material universe.

Only to those suffering from a lack of perspective. The rest of us already know how insignificant we are.
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
I continue to suspect this is all psuedo-scientific nonsense...

Well, sounds like this puts you on the thinking mans side of the fence. STOP already, just enjoy the show, taking enjoyment in the fact that at least you can, and are.
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Mysterious blood red auroras light up the skies over the USA
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2015, 04:36:10 PM »
http://strangesounds.org/2015/09/mysterious-red-auroras-us-sky.html

Offline azozeo

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
OK, so Ashvin concedes round 1.
My take on the Battle of all battles is this :
The armies of the world unite to use there complete array of hardware, including space based weapons.
Rumor has it that a base exists on the dark side of the moon to act as a first strike against PX.
Most likely sapphire based laser weaponry to incinerate the swarm of debris that is earthbound.
Then the "hand of God" appears & vaporizes the global military industrial complex. Double butter on the popcorn please  ;D

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1741095-world-powers-are-preparing-for-space-warfare/

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2015, 05:47:22 PM »
AZ is really up on this sort of stuff. Amazing how insignificant we are in the great scheme of the material universe.

Only to those suffering from a lack of perspective. The rest of us already know how insignificant we are.

Someday, When you grow up and become a man, you will know the difference between poetry and prose; respect and ridicule.

You might even be fortunate enough to realize that life isn't a contest, but a gift;  one which affords many of us close to a century to try and love and understand one another and try and figure out what we are doing together on this planet.

Put your pistol away Mking, your with your friends now, no one here  is going to hurt you.

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 07:09:19 PM »
Someday, When you grow up and become a man, you will know the difference between poetry and prose; respect and ridicule.

Not sure I have enough years left to become a man…I guess….can I still be a stud though?  :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

Quote from: Golden Oxen
You might even be fortunate enough to realize that life isn't a contest, but a gift;  one which affords many of us close to a century to try and love and understand one another and try and figure out what we are doing together on this planet.

What, did the local pedophiles at the Church hand you a fortune cookie or something with that written on it? Everyday has been a gift since others attempted to stop it, and I learned that at an age that few do, and I have never forgotten it. And learned not to sit still while shit throwing fools tried to pee on me and told me it was rain.

Quote from: Golden Oxen
Put your pistol away Mking, your with your friends now, no one here  is going to hurt you.

I know what a friend is GO. Try going on trial sometime, you find out who your friends are. Don't make me laugh with this internet stuff where "friendship" consist of what exactly? Happy thoughts and well wishers? A single meatspace friend of the only caliber worth having is worth more than an entire internet of well wishers GO. Surprised you don't know that.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2015, 08:01:12 PM »

GO at his best. Well done, sir.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound