AuthorTopic: Our Solar System is Moving into a Potentially Dangerous Interstellar Energy Clou  (Read 202212 times)

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
He also gets a kick out of driving people crazy who get all bent out of shape out of the stuff he posts up.  He really enjoys driving you bonkers JRM.  You are terrifically serious and do not have a sense of humour I have been able to discern.  It makes you a great target for his stuff.

RE

You don't know just how much I'm playing along, RE.  Nor how much humor I bring to my playful task.  You see, I neither take his posts about Nibiru, nor my own responses to these posts, seriously.  I experience great delight in almost pretending to give a shit about it one way or the other, and thus my playful humor -- which you don't perceive because much of my humor is out of your range of hearing, similar to a dog whistle. 

I enjoy my typing and writing exercises, which is most of what I plop down in this forum.  Most of them (these scribblings) are not well thought through nor well polished, which I find relaxing.  That said, I'm thinking of writing something for your blog (about design -- which I mentioned in another thread today).  I would subject that piece of writing to careful planning, thinking, editing, research.... That's WORK, and I'm a lazy writer.  But I think it would be worth the while, and will submit it to your editorial process within a few days.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:42:35 AM by JRM »
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
He also gets a kick out of driving people crazy who get all bent out of shape out of the stuff he posts up.  He really enjoys driving you bonkers JRM.  You are terrifically serious and do not have a sense of humour I have been able to discern.  It makes you a great target for his stuff.

RE

You don't know just how much I'm playing along, RE.  Nor how much humor I bring to my playful task.  You see, I neither take his posts about Nibiru, nor my own responses to these posts, seriously.  I experience great delight in almost pretending to give a shit about it one way or the other, and thus my playful humor -- which you don't perceive because much of my humor is out of your range of hearing, similar to a dog whistle. 

I enjoy my typing and writing exercises, which is most of what I plop down in this forum.  Most of them (these scribblings) are not well thought through nor well polished, which I find relaxing.  That said, I'm thinking of writing something for your blog (about design -- which I mentioned in another thread today).  I would subject that piece of writing to careful planning, thinking, editing, research.... That's WORK, and I'm a lazy writer.  But I think it would be worth the while, and will submit it to your editorial process within a few days.

Original Diner Work for the Blog is always :hi::icon_sunny:

I don't buy the rest of what you wrote in this post for a minute though.  lol.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
I take this Nibiru stuff with no more seriousness than I would a "theory" that a giant stuffed unicorn toy--covered in fluffy, blue synthetic fur--were about to smack into Earth and render it suddenly lifeless.

Dude, I don't know how to break it to you, but stuffed unicorn toys are already lifeless. :)

:laugh:  LOL!
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile

RE

Dude, you take my principal persona, as presented in here generally, as the Real Me.  But this persona is but one of many characters, none of whom are the Real Me, myself.  As Walt Whitman once put it, "I contain multitudes".    We all do.  Meanwhile, who I really am dwells in the vast empty spaces between my many "I"s.  I hope he's laughing too.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:58:54 AM by JRM »

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile

Meanwhile there are lots of amateurs pointing their cheap cameras at the sky and getting lens aberration effects, like duplicate suns and dark suns, and strange rays bouncing off clouds, UFOs, out of focus birds that look like Klingon battle cruisers, etc.  And we all know how easy it is to manipulate electronic images, enhancing contrast or one colour channel's brightness.

Some folks love all this stuff.  "By their fruits shall ye know them."

EXACTLY.  These videos and photos are ridiculous, laughable ... for so many reasons (including the ones provided here).  But the main reason they are laughable and ridiculous is because I can walk out into the great outdoors and scan the sky every day and discover for myself that there's no giant planet about to smack Earth upside the ass, as depicted in innumerable videos and photos of the sort Azozeo keeps posting ... as if the argument can be won by sheer force of quantity without regard for quality.

If there really were a fucking planet about to smack Earth upside the ass, well, there are actual astronomers who would be saying so.  The world is not lacking for astronomers and telescopes ... and egg heads with tons of math under their belts who understand orbits and stuff....

I take this Nibiru stuff with no more seriousness than I would a "theory" that a giant stuffed unicorn toy--covered in fluffy, blue synthetic fur--were about to smack into Earth and render it suddenly lifeless.  In these times of serious real problems and a disintegrated and collapsed journalism, I think we should stay focused on the real ball(s), not the imaginary ones.

(Here comes a snip from ozozozo about how I like balls [testicles].  Just watch.)

It has got to be a very slooooow day in the tin foil hat world of Palloy & JRM for
both of them to be over at the Geo/Cosmo table at the same time.
I feel as though Bud Abbott & Lou Costello are gracing my presence.
I'm soooooo honored & privileged to have 2 Stellar  :icon_sunny: performers such as yourselves here to mind fuck with me.

Now just recently. I've posted material on an unusual celestial anomaly that can been seen with the naked eye
around sunset in the southwest skies. A star or planet has shown up & is visible to all that care to look.
It's not Venus, Mercury, Mars or any of the gas giants. It's new. It's golden & it has company.
Neither Palloy or JRM have said peep about this . Why, because they're  unable to diss the anomaly  away.
So what do they do, ignore it & pretend it doesn't exist.

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Epp9E7Z0IHU&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Epp9E7Z0IHU&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XHLxR7QsVw4&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XHLxR7QsVw4&fs=1</a>

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Here ya' go Palloy, a vid from Aussie land taken from a cheap ass i phone camera.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jl4JNEPy1mk&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Jl4JNEPy1mk&fs=1</a>

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Now just recently. I've posted material on an unusual celestial anomaly that can been seen with the naked eye
around sunset in the southwest skies. A star or planet has shown up & is visible to all that care to look.
It's not Venus, Mercury, Mars or any of the gas giants. It's new. It's golden & it has company.
Neither Palloy or JRM have said peep about this . Why, because they're  unable to diss the anomaly  away.

As I said, I no longer watch these videos you post, because you've apparently posted many hundreds of them and they are routinely of zero value as evidence of your claim about this mystery planet.

If there is new evidence, as you claim, I'm all ears.  Just post ONE that you think adequately stands as REAL evidence, and ... I'm all ears!  Post one more of your Wolf-Crying spells and you're going right back in the Cookoo bin.  Catch my attention? I'll be astonished!

If what you say about a readily visible astronomical anomaly has any REAL evidence behind it, I'd be thrilled!  But I remain doubtful, as do the others in this world of Wolf-crying.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile

As I said, I no longer watch these videos you post, because you've apparently posted many hundreds of them and they are routinely of zero value as evidence of your claim about this mystery planet.

If there is new evidence, as you claim, I'm all ears.  Just post ONE that you think adequately stands as REAL evidence, and ... I'm all ears!  Post one more of your Wolf-Crying spells and you're going right back in the Cookoo bin.  Catch my attention? I'll be astonished!

If what you say about a readily visible astronomical anomaly has any REAL evidence behind it, I'd be thrilled!  But I remain doubtful, as do the others in this world of Wolf-crying.

I don't need to post jack-squat you Rube.....
Go the fuck outside at sunset & look to the southwest skies around 6 p.m. in the evening. It's there. It's been there since
September at least. It's there every night. never moves. Sets around 10 p.m.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQU-9RuE5N0&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZQU-9RuE5N0&fs=1</a>

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
I don't need to post jack-squat you Rube.....
Go the fuck outside at sunset & look to the southwest skies around 6 p.m. in the evening. It's there. It's been there since
September at least. It's there every night. never moves. Sets around 10 p.m.

Um.  Are you presuming that I can distinguish this jack-squat planet of yours from other planets, stars and such?  I have no expertise in astronomy, astrology or anything else involving stars, moons or planets. I can discern some few planets from stars, though.  So how am I supposed to know what the NEW and amazing Jack Squat planet looks like?  What does a jack squat look like anyway?

I'm supposing if what you say is true, well, everyone with eyes, binoculars or a telescope could see it.  If this is so, all of the freaking amateur jack squatters must know about it -- for they sure as hell know more about the names of things in the sky (and where to look for them) than I do. 

Nobody can have even the minimum of expertise in all subjects. For example, I also have barely a clue about this computer I'm typing these words into. This does not make me uninformed in general. It just means I have other interest areas.

What should I look for to discern your Jack Squat planet from an ordinary star without a name for a less-than-amateur non-astronomer? And much more to the point, why are not ALL of the front pages of ALL of the newspapers saying so?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 11:19:07 AM by JRM »

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
There is not even ONE news story showing that there's something truly new and amazing in our skies.  NOT EVEN ONE!

This is why I take NOTHING you say on the topic seriously.  For you to be correct about what you proclaim about this amazing new object in our skies, every newspaper on Earth has got to be a part of a conspiracy of silence about the biggest damn thing to happen in our world for a thousand years.  You say, "Go, look for yourself".  This implies ANYONE can see it for themselves.  So it could not be HIDDEN. And if it cannot be hidden, why then cannot it be news?

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile

RE

Dude, you take my principal persona, as presented in here generally, as the Real Me.  But this persona is but one of many characters, none of whom are the Real Me, myself.  As Walt Whitman once put it, "I contain multitudes".    We all do.  Meanwhile, who I really am dwells in the vast empty spaces between my many "I"s.  I hope he's laughing too.

Still more New Age nonsense.

However, even taken at face value, it's irrelevant if you have many different personas and characters other than the one you pursue in your writings on the Diner.  The only persona relevant to our discussion is your Diner persona, not what dwells in between your many "I"s.  Here, you are who you present yourself to be through your writings.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline K-Dog

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog

Don't feed the trolls.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.