AuthorTopic: Local Company Bullion Vault Defrauds Customers  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Local Company Bullion Vault Defrauds Customers
« on: September 09, 2015, 09:14:03 AM »
This is what happens when you put too much trust in a third party when it comes to storing metals. There is more to choosing a gold dealer than picking which one has the flashiest website and the lowest mark-up.

(No, not my dealer.)

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/local/downtown-austin-vault-of-precious-metals-turns-up-/nnYS2/
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Local Company Bullion Vault Defrauds Customers
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 09:48:15 AM »
This is what happens when you put too much trust in a third party when it comes to storing metals. There is more to choosing a gold dealer than picking which one has the flashiest website and the lowest mark-up.

(No, not my dealer.)

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/news/local/downtown-austin-vault-of-precious-metals-turns-up-/nnYS2/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FcLvE1_KEjs&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FcLvE1_KEjs&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 10:35:52 AM »
It truly amazes me each time I read about one of these shysters going belly up.

How do you not trust the financial system, the government and it's fiat money, and then place your trust in a stranger running a business out of an office in Austin, Texas.  :icon_scratch:

Although when you think about it, Madoff scammed some very savvy investors. He really had a top notch scam going.

I was the customer of a major commodities firm, fully licensed, audited, regulated, A GOVERNMENT BOND DEALER, member of the CME.

My funds were stolen by John Corzine so he could place a massive bet on a hunch he had in the futures market. Not a fucking thing was done to the rotten scummy prick, not even a perp walk. Had lunch in the White House with Obama afterwards, he was a chief fund raiser. Just another lump of shit from Goldman Suchs shows us flagrantly how there is an US and a THEM. Reminds me of a Diner posting yesterday of some Goldman Suchs swill rolling around the floors belly laughing and giggling hysterically over the lopsided wealth distribution problem.

What can you say? The only partial solution is diversification, putting all ones eggs in a single basket is just a terrible idea.

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 11:03:11 AM »
It truly amazes me each time I read about one of these shysters going belly up.

How do you not trust the financial system, the government and it's fiat money, and then place your trust in a stranger running a business out of an office in Austin, Texas.  :icon_scratch:

Although when you think about it, Madoff scammed some very savvy investors. He really had a top notch scam going.

I was the customer of a major commodities firm, fully licensed, audited, regulated, A GOVERNMENT BOND DEALER, member of the CME.

My funds were stolen by John Corzine so he could place a massive bet on a hunch he had in the futures market. Not a fucking thing was done to the rotten scummy prick, not even a perp walk. Had lunch in the White House with Obama afterwards, he was a chief fund raiser. Just another lump of shit from Goldman Suchs shows us flagrantly how there is an US and a THEM. Reminds me of a Diner posting yesterday of some Goldman Suchs swill rolling around the floors belly laughing and giggling hysterically over the lopsided wealth distribution problem.

What can you say? The only partial solution is diversification, putting all ones eggs in a single basket is just a terrible idea.

Where's yer sense of humor, GO?

"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 11:13:17 AM »

What a disgusting motley crew, huh Surly.

The low life fuck in the middle conned congress into giving him full immunity from any legal prosecution and the dimwits gave it to him. He soon thereafter feathered his nest and his firms, destroyed his competitors, and made billions under the guise of saving us.

How horrible can it get. Judge Roy Bean would be better than our Justice department of today.  :'(

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 08:11:03 PM »

What a disgusting motley crew, huh Surly.

The low life fuck in the middle conned congress into giving him full immunity from any legal prosecution and the dimwits gave it to him. He soon thereafter feathered his nest and his firms, destroyed his competitors, and made billions under the guise of saving us.

How horrible can it get. Judge Roy Bean would be better than our Justice department of today.  :'(

I fully agree, except that I really doubt Corzine conned anybody. This is America, where everything is for sale.

Quid pro quo, baby.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound