AuthorTopic: Agelbert's Newz Channel  (Read 1627673 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
US barking up the wrong trade tree

And therein lies the cruelest twist of all. China is the US' low-cost provider of imported consumer goods. The Trump 🦀 deal would shift the Chinese piece of the US' multilateral imbalance to higher-cost imports from elsewhere - the functional equivalent of a tax hike on US families. As Hoover's ghost might ask, what's so great about that?

What many Trump apologists fail to note is that NOTHING that Trump does is for the good of the "'Murkin pee-pul." It is for the good of Trump, his immediate family and his criminal grift and money-laundering enterprise. Cabinet members and hangers-on get to grab as much as they can for as long as they can as long as the window  remains open, and devil take the hindmost. The Russia investigation notwithstanding, a not corrupt Congress would have already impeached and convicted Trump, for emoluments clause violations alone. The scale of the corruption is truly staggering, making the Grant and Harding administrations look like so many convent devotees.

The rich will be just fine, as the rich are always fine. It is Trump's supporters who will find themselves further dispossessed and broke, and who will be encouraged to take out their ire on someone younger, browner, poorer. Fleece the rubes: Wash, rinse, repeat. It always works.
Yeah, I know. Here come the choruses of "Both-sides-do-it," "whataboutism," "but-her-emails," and "cunt."
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Well said, Surly
« Reply #9061 on: May 31, 2018, 10:54:04 AM »
US barking up the wrong trade tree

And therein lies the cruelest twist of all. China is the US' low-cost provider of imported consumer goods. The Trump 🦀 deal would shift the Chinese piece of the US' multilateral imbalance to higher-cost imports from elsewhere - the functional equivalent of a tax hike on US families. As Hoover's ghost might ask, what's so great about that?

What many Trump apologists fail to note is that NOTHING that Trump does is for the good of the "'Murkin pee-pul." It is for the good of Trump, his immediate family and his criminal grift and money-laundering enterprise. Cabinet members and hangers-on get to grab as much as they can for as long as they can as long as the window  remains open, and devil take the hindmost. The Russia investigation notwithstanding, a not corrupt Congress would have already impeached and convicted Trump, for emoluments clause violations alone. The scale of the corruption is truly staggering, making the Grant and Harding administrations look like so many convent devotees.

The rich will be just fine, as the rich are always fine. It is Trump's supporters who will find themselves further dispossessed and broke, and who will be encouraged to take out their ire on someone younger, browner, poorer. Fleece the rubes: Wash, rinse, repeat. It always works.
Yeah, I know. Here come the choruses of "Both-sides-do-it," "whataboutism," "but-her-emails," and "cunt."

Well said.

However, I think the rich backers of Trump are effectively taking a long walk off a short pier. Yes, we will all go down together. Life on Earth is aptly named the valley of tears.

I am looking forward to life after this life.

Some may say that is a defeatist attitude. I say, as a student of climate science and human history, the interminable hostility of greedy humans to each other and the continued, willful insane destruction of the biosphere 'seed corn' that allows human existence are behavioral problems can only be fixed by God modifying human nature so we ALL think altruistically, instead of greedily.

I don't see Him doing that any time soon. 

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:56:24 AM by agelbert »
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Tesla Model 3 Saves Family 🌞 In Horrific Read-End Collision
« Reply #9062 on: May 31, 2018, 11:05:17 AM »
CleanTechnica
Support CleanTechnica’s work via donations on Patreon or PayPal!

Or just go buy a cool t-shirt, cup, baby outfit, bag, or hoodie.

Tesla Model 3 Saves Family In Horrific Read-End Collision

May 31st, 2018 by Steve Hanley

A Seattle family was driving their Tesla Model 3 at 65 mph in the HOV lane on Interstate 90 on May 30 when a Camaro SS slammed into the rear of their car, sending it spinning across four lanes of traffic. It collided with the barrier on the right hand margin of the highway before slewing back across the road and slamming head on into the Jersey barrier. Here’s how the driver, whose screen name on the Tesla Motors Club is anatari, described what happened in a forum post:

Was cruising along the i-90 tunnel in Seattle, WA on mercer island with my wife and 2 kids, when I hear some vehicles approach at high speed from behind. Then suddenly I hear a screeching sound from a car braking hard, and then a car slams into my rear end – hard. I was going 65, so that vehicle must have been going significantly faster. From there I lose control of the car, and the car spins out of control, hitting the freeway divider wall all the way on the other side of the freeway 4 lanes across, and then bouncing back all the way back to the other side of the freeway and hitting that wall before coming to a stop.

Thankfully the Model 3 performed miraculously, crumple zones compressed, airbags deployed, no fire after the accident, and no one in my family seems to be seriously injured.

Still processing what just happened and getting all the facts from the police (there may be a criminal case against the person who hit me), but any tips and things to watch out for as I go through the insurance process?

Another driver, Paul Chang, added that he witnessed the accident, which was caused by the driver of the Camaro SS racing a BMW M3. The Camaro was disabled and came to a stop. The white M3 took off, Chang says. Apparently, the local police are considering criminal charges for the driver of the Camaro — and the BMW pilot, if they can identify him. Good. Both of these bozos deserve serious jail time.

View image on Twitter (at article link)

Model 3 Owners Club
@Model3Owners
 How tough and safe is the Model 3? Ask this user who walked away from this accident #tesla #model3  https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/my-model-3-got-wrecked-today.116495/

10:00 AM - May 29, 2018
112 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The Model 3 did a superlative job of protecting the people inside. Elon Musk likes to brag about how safe the cars his company builds are and it looks like he has good reason to be proud. (Note: We also have an EV safety report coming soon that goes into detail about the safety of electric vehicles — good and bad.)

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/05/31/tesla-model-3-saves-family-in-horrific-read-end-collision/
Faith,

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Well said, Surly
« Reply #9063 on: May 31, 2018, 11:06:01 AM »

Well said.

However, I think the rich backers of Trump are effectively taking a long walk off a short pier. Yes, we will all go down together. Life on Earth is aptly named the valley of tears.

Some may say that is a defeatist attitude. I say, as a student of climate science and human history, the interminable hostility of greedy humans to each other and the continued, willful insane destruction of the biosphere 'seed corn' that allows human existence are behavioral problems can only be fixed by God modifying human nature so we ALL think altruistically, instead of greedily.

I quite agree. WE are the pillow the rich will land on which the entire rotten edifice falls down.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Well said, Surly
« Reply #9064 on: May 31, 2018, 11:32:52 AM »

Well said.

I quite agree. WE are the pillow the rich will land on which the entire rotten edifice falls down.

That will be a mighty hard pillow.  The problem for the Rich is they won't be Rich after a collapse of the monetary system.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Re: Agelbert's Newz Channel
« Reply #9065 on: May 31, 2018, 11:52:06 AM »

Well said.

That will be a mighty hard pillow.  The problem for the Rich is they won't be Rich after a collapse of the monetary system.

RE

Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
iquidity Crisis Coming: Here, There, Everywhere 😎
« Reply #9066 on: May 31, 2018, 02:09:43 PM »
Liquidity Crisis Coming: Here, There, Everywhere 

by Mike Mish Shedlock

May 31, 2018 14 hrs-edited

Jim Puplava thinks a liquidity crisis is on the horizon. I agree, adding that the problem is global.

Please pay attention to Jim Puplava at Financial Sense. He says a Liquidity Crisis Looming.

In total, index funds represent $7 trillion of U.S. stock funds that have no active manager. All buying and selling are done automatically.  :P Active management has gone out of fashion, Puplava noted, and as this sea change occurs, the market's ability to price companies diminishes.

Ownership of stocks in the S&P 500 is concentrated with three companies; Vanguard, BlackRock, and State Street. They represent about 88 percent of the S&P 500  :o , and if we include Schwab and Fidelity, over 90 percent of the S&P 500 is basically now in the hands of five companies.  

“It's really mindless investing,” Puplava said. “The crux of the problem is that mutual funds own more bonds that seldom trade than ever before, but they're still promising to pay out investors within seven days of redemption, a promise they may not be able to fulfill in the next downturn or crisis.”

Global Problem

The problem is global.

Central bank actions explain most of what you need to know. Italian bonds provide a good example.

Despite the recent, massive selloff in Italian bonds, 10-year Italian bonds still trade at roughly the same yield as US 10-year bonds.

Is there no default risk? No eurozone exit risk?

Of course there is. But those bonds trade where they do because the ECB is engaged in QE to a far greater extent than the the Fed ever did. How nuts is that?

88% of the S&P is with Vanguard, BlackRock, and State Street. How nuts is that?

Close to $7 trillion in bonds trade with a negative yield. The figure was close to $10 trillion at one point. How nuts is that?

According to LCD, covenant-lite loan now account for a record 75% of the roughly $970 billion in outstanding U.S leveraged loans.

Covenant-lite agreements vary, but they allow things like paying interest with more debt rather than cash or skipping repayments entirely for periods of time. How nuts is that?

Totally Nuts

This is totally nuts, across the board.

Puplava calls it "mindless". I suspect he would be the first to admit that he seriously understated the concern.

My "totally nuts" position is also too mild, but I also struggle for the precise words.

Crisis Looms

A global liquidity crisis looms. It is entirely central-bank sponsored.

Just don't expect me, Puplava, or anyone else to tell you precisely when the crisis will hit. But it will. And when it does, don't fool yourself into believing that you can necessarily escape in time. 

Mike "Mish" Shedlock

https://www.themaven.net/mishtalk/economics/liquidity-crisis-coming-here-there-everywhere-9UqU-2UheEup1Ia98aQx0A/

Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution

ABB to Equip High-Spec Service Operations Vessel for World’s Largest Offshore Wind Farm

May 30, 2018 by gCaptain

Credit: ABB

ABB technology allowing integration of batteries receives major vote of confidence as Louis Dreyfus Armateurs orders second wind farm service vessel featuring a wide scope of ABB’s solutions.

Press Release (ABB) Maritime transportation group Louis Dreyfus Armateurs (LDA) will add a second 83 meter windfarm service operation vessel (SOV) to its fleet, featuring an extensive range of ABB’s technology, with the award-winning power distribution system Onboard DC GridTM at its core. The vessel will support operations at Hornsea Project Two off the UK coast, which, upon completion in 2022, will become the world’s biggest wind farm capable of powering over 1.3 million homes.

ABB’s Onboard DC GridTM enables simple, flexible and functional integration of energy sources, such as batteries and fuel cells, and empowers the efficiencies associated with variable speed generator operation.

In addition to Onboard DC GridTM, the ABB scope of supply includes tunnel thrusters, generators, transformers, batteries, ABB Ability™ Marine Advisory System – OCTOPUS and ABB’s Remote Diagnostics Services. ABB will also provide its Power and Energy Management System (PEMS), which allows battery power to act as backup for running generators, again cutting the need to run spare capacity, and reducing maintenance and fuel consumption in the long-term.

“LDA is positioning itself at the forefront of the wind farm service sector in vessel performance and efficiency,” says Hervé Lapierre, Head of Newbuilding Department at LDA. “Wind farm service requirements are still evolving, meaning that SOVs built for this market, in addition to being cost-effective, need to also be innovative and flexible.”

Onboard DC GridTM solution enables variable speed technology to dynamically optimize system energy use in line with the load situation, which results in a 20% cut in fuel consumption. Power from the dual batteries on board will be introduced to maximize efficiency, and the energy stored can come from a variety of sources, including renewables. DC distribution also provides a unique platform for digital solutions, so that data from equipment sensors can be transmitted between systems instantaneously, and bridge or shore-based systems can monitor and optimize vessel performance.

“The second order from LDA feels like a validation of the performance, cost efficiency and safety that ABB delivers through its ‘Electric. Digital Connected’ approach,” – says Juha Koskela, Managing Director, ABB Marine & Ports. “We are proud to deliver the technology that enables the use of stored energy for a vessel supporting the renewables industry.”

The vessel, designed by Salt Ship Design, will be built at Turkey’s CEMRE Shipyard. Like its predecessor, ordered in 2017, the second LDA vessel will be on contract with Ørsted A/S, the largest energy company in Denmark.

ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com

http://gcaptain.com/abb-to-equip-high-spec-service-operations-vessel-for-the-worlds-largest-offshore-wind-farm/
Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Van Oord Wins Offshore Wind 💨 Contract in Taiwan
« Reply #9068 on: May 31, 2018, 03:02:57 PM »

Van Oord 💫 Wins Offshore Wind 💨 Contract in Taiwan

May 30, 2018 by gCaptain

Map shows the location of the Yunlin offshore wind farm.

Dutch marine contractor Van Oord announced on Wednesday that it has been selected as the preferred contractor for a large 640 MW offshore wind project in Taiwan.

The Yunlin offshore wind project is being developed by German wind developer wpd.

Van Oord is responsible for the design, manufacturing and installation of the wind farm’s eighty foundations, which will be constructed eight kilometers off the coast of Taiwan’s Yunlin prefecture. Work is expected to start immediately. 

Taiwan Emerging as Battleground to Expand Offshore Wind in Asia

Van Oord says the contract has a value of approximately EUR 500 million.

The Taiwanese government aims to install 5.5 GW of offshore wind projects by 2025.

The installation of the first foundations for the Yunlin project are expected to start in early 2020.

Dawn of Asia’s Offshore Wind Boom Lures Japanese Trading Houses

For Van Oord, the Yunlin project represents its first offshore wind project in Taiwan, as well as its first outside of Europe.

In Asia, and especially in Taiwan, large investments are being made in offshore wind. The Yunlin project is a great opportunity for Van Oord to show our expertise outside Europe. We look forward to working with our local partners to enable the energy transition of Taiwan,” commented CEO Pieter van Oord.

http://gcaptain.com/van-oord-wins-offshore-wind-contract-in-taiwan/
Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
StreetScooter variety of electric ⚡ trucks to meet customer needs
« Reply #9069 on: June 01, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »
CleanTechnica
Support CleanTechnica’s work via donations on Patreon or PayPal!

Or just go buy a cool t-shirt, cup, baby outfit, bag, or hoodie.

🔊 StreetScooter ✨ Opens 2nd Factory To Build Electric ⚡ Trucks

May 31st, 2018 by Steve Hanley

It started with a simple idea. Deutsche Post, one of the largest global delivery companies, wanted a fleet of electric trucks to lower its carbon foot print. It approached several traditional manufacturers, including Volkswagen, but was rebuffed. So the Deutsche Post board decided to design and build their own using a new subsidiary known as StreetScooter. A factory to build the electric trucks was set up in Aachen, Germany.

streetscooter factory Duren

To date, it has produced 6,000 vehicles, all of which are being used by Deutsche Post as part of its delivery fleet, mostly in urban areas. But a funny thing happened along the way. Other companies heard about the electric vans and asked if they could buy some. The demand was so strong, the company has now opened a second factory in Düren. Like the first factory, the new facility will have an annual capacity of 10,000 vehicles.

According to a company press release, Armin Laschet, the Minister President of  the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, told an audience during the opening ceremonies for the new factory, “The StreetScooter is already an unprecedented success story. The fact that Deutsche Post deploys more than 6,000 StreetScooters throughout Germany clearly demonstrates that electro-mobility is, in several areas, already a perfectly viable, everyday transport solution. It is success stories such as these that can make North Rhine-Westphalia a key driver of growth in electro-mobility. StreetScooter in Düren will create up to 250 new jobs here in the Rhine region. This is structural change in action, and it opens up new opportunities for the people of the region.”

Jürgen Gerdes, a member of Deutsche Post’s board of directors added, “E-mobility is on the move. We can see it in growing public interest and increasing third party customer demand for our StreetScooters. The number of StreetScooters used in the business world, in municipalities, and at Deutsche Post is also on the rise in Germany and abroad, and the reason is the same in both arenas — pollution and more pollution in major cities everywhere. That’s why we’re delighted to be able to start production in Düren.”

StreetScooter is building a variety of electric trucks to meet the needs of various customers. Vans come in small, medium, and large sizes. Flat bed bodies are available, some with tilting mechanisms. Refrigerated cargo boxes are on offer as well.

Organizations that are interested in customized electric vans include municipalities, craft shops, energy suppliers, waste disposal companies, airports, facility management enterprises, and catering companies. “What sets StreetScooter apart in particular is the ability to produce affordable , customized electric ⚡ vehicles for our customers from a variety of industries and countries,” says Achim Kampker, CEO of StreetScooter.

Gerdes tells NASDAQ.com he foresees the possibility that the company may be spun off as a publicly traded entity with its own IPO. “It’s theoretically possible. We’re looking at the next two to three years,” he says.

Hat tip to CleanTechnica reader heinbloed.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/05/31/streetscooter-opens-second-factory-to-build-electric-trucks/
Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Gaza 🚩 : Grief, Horror, Outrage, Remembering
« Reply #9070 on: June 01, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »
Gaza: Grief, Horror, Outrage, Remembering

Published by  Richard Falk at  May 16, 2018

GRIEF 

How can one not feel intense grief for the young Palestinians who out of despair and fury joined the Great March of Return, and so often found death and severe injury awaiting them as they approached the border unarmed!!?

This was not a gratuitous event, or something that happened spontaneously on either side. After 70 years of Palestinian suffering, with no end of torment in sight, to show the world and each other their passion was what would be seen as normal, even admirable, demonstrating a spirit of resistance that endured after decades of repression, violence, humiliation, and denial of the most fundamental of rights. After 70 years of Israeli statehood, this violent confirmation of our worst fears and perceptions, seals a negative destiny for Israel as far as the moral eye can see.

HORROR 😱

When exposed to such visual images of resistance and sniper violence the scene expresses the horror of burning steel rubbing against raw flesh. There is no way to grasp this particular cartography of risk, vulnerability, and security than to have recourse the language and imagery of horror. Such a sad narrative of horror will linger on both sides to haunt both collective and individual memories, but one with tragic pride, the other with repressed shame.

The horror was magnified by coinciding with obscene celebratory events in Jerusalem where Americans representing the Trump presidency, including Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, and the American Ambassador, David Friedman, brought infamy to the United States by this unseemly display of indifference to crimes against humanity being unabashedly committed as they spoke. Such moral and political insensitivity will not and should not be forgotten.

OUTRAGE 

Words are all we have, but they will do. As Thomas Merton taught, some crimes are situated in the domain of the unspeakable.

The occasions for outrage about the treatment of the Palestinian people are many, but the Israeli reaction to this Palestinian march reaches a new level of moral, political, and legal wretchedness. It recalls the cry of religious leaders of conscience in the last stage of the Vietnam War, expressed by their dutiful compilation of criminal acts of American violence committed in relatively defenseless Vietnam bearing the telling title—NOT IN OUR NAME.

As Jews, as Americans, as human beings, isn’t it about time to take a similar stand, and at least create symbolic distance between the perpetrators of these crimes and ourselves?

The feeble Israeli claims of its right of self-defense or attributing Palestinian martyrdom to Hamas are so shallow and lacking in credibility as to discredit further rather than provide justifications for this exhibition of homicidal violence on a massive scale not as isolated incident but as a series of arrogant reenactments.

REMEMBERING       

Not with words or argument, but with tears, and tears will not do.

Certainly as the Martyrdom of Gaza, and quite possibly seen as a kind of silent bonding by the Palestinian people with the African victims of the Sharpeville Massacre (1960)!

From this darkness will come an as yet undisclosed inspiration.

Richard Falk

https://www.wagingpeace.org/gaza-grief-horror-outrage-remembering/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 04:09:43 PM by agelbert »
Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
VIDEO: nuclear ☢️ testing legacy of the Marshall Islands
« Reply #9071 on: June 01, 2018, 06:07:00 PM »
Anointed

by Dan Lin & Kathy Jetnil-Kijiner

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_isgBtJfPzU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_isgBtJfPzU</a>

Pacific 🌴 Storytellers Cooperative

Published on Apr 15, 2018

Acclaimed poet and activist, Kathy Jetnil-Kijiner, explores the nuclear testing legacy of the Marshall Islands through the legends and stories of Runit Island.

This six-minute film is beautiful, powerful, and haunting.
Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
11 Turbines Successfully Installed at Wind Farm Trump Tried to Block 😎
« Reply #9072 on: June 01, 2018, 06:21:58 PM »
EcoWatch

Lorraine Chow

May. 30, 2018 07:38AM EST

11 Turbines Successfully Installed at Wind Farm Trump 🦀 Tried to Block  ;D

SNIPPET:

The world's most powerful wind turbines have been successfully installed at the European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre (EOWDC) off Aberdeen Bay in Scotland's North Sea.

The final turbine was installed on Saturday just nine weeks after the first foundation for the 11-turbine offshore wind farm was deployed, according to the developers Vattenfall.

Incidentally, the project was at the center of a contentious legal battle waged—and lost—by Donald Trump, before he became U.S. president. Trump felt the "ugly" wind turbines would ruin the view of his Menie golf resort.

"I am not thrilled," Trump said in 2006, as quoted by BBC News. "I want to see the ocean, I do not want to see windmills."

But in 2015, the UK Supreme Court unanimously rejected Trump's years-long appeal against the wind farm, which now stands 1.2 miles from his luxury golf course.

read more:

https://www.ecowatch.com/wind-turbines-scotland-trump-2573562151.html
Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Re: Agelbert's Newz Channel
« Reply #9073 on: June 03, 2018, 10:18:57 AM »
Everything you think you know about the Deep State is probably WRONG.

Webster Tarpley audio: The Deep State: What It Is 🐍  AND how it put Trump 🦀 into Power

Faith,

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
🐱 Sand Cats are Cool!
« Reply #9074 on: June 03, 2018, 11:17:12 AM »
Sand Cats Have Highly Adapted Paws 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_e2DRdNPow" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f_e2DRdNPow</a>

Sand cats, Felis margarita, are found throughout regions in Africa, Central Asia, and the Middle East, but studying them is particularly frustrating for researchers since the cats’ highly adapted paws—which are covered with wiry, black fur to protect the pads of their paws from scorching desert sand—render their footprints almost invisible

https://www.howtogeek.com/354016/8-places-you-can-find-free-audiobooks-legally/

Meet Canyon the SAND CAT!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MjG9r_YP_U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7MjG9r_YP_U</a>
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:30:34 AM by agelbert »
Faith,