AuthorTopic: Agelbert's Newz Channel  (Read 1389928 times)

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
you are superimposing my country's actions onto me personally. You use this technique regularly. My opinion was to provide insight into my country's views as I see them.

There are some Diners who regularly like to attack others for the aggregate behavior of the country they live in, as though they individually are responsible for the actions of everyone else in the country.  Besides how much oil your country burns, this also includes the political "leaders" that get elected, who are not really the leaders, they are the followers of whoever is paying their campaign bills.  Diners cannot be blamed for the actions of the country they live in which they cannot change or control.  I am going to add a new rule to the CoC to cover this problem.

RE

You are INCORRECTLY ASSUMING that David B. is correct in stating that I was "superimposing his country's actions onto him". I was NOT. I was answering HIS POST!

That is a gross misreprentation of what I said in my post. He has his drawers in a bunch and you decide to jump on me for it.  Shame on you.

You also completely MISSED David B.'s Ad Hominem fun and games by saying
"used the techniwue regularly" and claiming I engage in "diatribes". Thanks a lot, RE. Your capacity for objectivity has always been rather selective when you are lookin' out for yer pals. Have a nice day.

I did not selectively impose this rule on you.  It goes for everyone.  It's a regular occurence and is violated regularly by several Diners.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN