AuthorTopic: How collapse could look like in Sweden  (Read 3338 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: How collapse could look like in Sweden
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2015, 07:53:00 AM »
MKing did not test out as a three, as I recall. I guessed that, but I was wrong according to his self-reporting, which is likely more accurate than my guess.

Unlikely.  He lies about everything else, so why would you expect he would self-report truthfully?

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2015, 08:24:43 AM »
Let them riot. It has happened before, it will happen again. It doesn't tend to happen for lack of food, it happens because human leadership is generally crap, and their idiot decisions spill over into taking their eye off the ball...like making sure there is enough food for the (usually African) equivalent of Joe Sixpack. "Highly fragile" in your lexicon most likely correlating with "human leadership=crap" in mine.

Further proof you are an Idiot Savant.  That is amongst the most unfuckingbelievably stupid comments you have ever dropped on the Diner, and that is saying a LOT.

Your ignorance of how the world, and the people in it, work is not my problem. I would normally recommend some history reading to folks as ignorant as you, but I'm not sure you can even read at this point, or read what is written without imprinting what some city raised, suburban living unemployed meat space reject on the meaning of the words. Just reach for that bottle that must be within arms reach, and kick back waiting for those bennies to arrive, you've earned it. Eddie and I will continue paying taxes to make sure the less fortunate, such as yourself, can continue to have that bottle within reach the rest of your life.

You are welcome.
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2015, 08:25:52 AM »
MKing did not test out as a three, as I recall. I guessed that, but I was wrong according to his self-reporting, which is likely more accurate than my guess.

What was it MK? Remember? I want to say five, but I'm too lazy to go back and check at this late date.

I took the test and got a 1. Reformer I think? You posted what that meant for me, because really, I found it all pretty confusing.
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2015, 08:32:02 AM »

Unlikely.  He lies about everything else, so why would you expect he would self-report truthfully?

RE

Considering you have found, and cannot refute a single word I've ever said in any professional publication or peer reviewed science article, that is quite a ridiculous statement. I'm guessing that is why you must make silly statements, it just chaps your hide that I've got an entire professional resume out in the world of science and you can't even find a word I've misspelled, let alone lied about.

Which is as it should be. I am not a blogger, and I am paid to be above reproach from colleagues, let alone what passes for "quality" in the world of blogging.
-Dalai Lama

Offline Petty Tyrant

• Cannot be Saved
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2015, 10:40:42 AM »
Why is Bill Clinton pictured as MKs fellow 3? In the info Eddie posted BC was listed as 9.

On the point of ignoring ignorance like finland already defeating russia twice; in ww1 on the germans side and   in ww2 outnumbered 5 to 1, or the fact crops in africa fail when it doesnt rain, why not get the code monkeys to add an ignore option?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:45:43 AM by Uncle Bob »
ELEVATE YOUR GAME