AuthorTopic: $1000 per month gauranteed income  (Read 11242 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: $1000 per month gauranteed income
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2015, 07:50:04 PM »
                                                         Get the Difference?

So take the top family in the Bugout Machine into your home.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2015, 01:32:03 AM »
Let me explain this to you clearly GO.

This is entirely your choice to do or not to do.  Da Goobermint is not involved.

Drive out tomorrow to a homeless shelter or Soup Kitchen.  Look for a Homeless Family that is WORTHY of your Charity.  Perhaps a hard working carpenter like Jesus who got laid off and lost his home.  Open your home to this man and his family.  Give to him as Jesus would have done.  This is your responsibility as an RC, to walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ as best you can.  You CAN do this.  You HAVE the $MONEY$.  You worked hard for it, you saved it, now it has come time to put it to good use, as Jesus would have done.  WWJD?  Would Jesus hoard all his Gold in the basement safe, or would he walk out into the unwashed masses to find Worthy Souls to save?  AFAIK, Jesus would walk out there and give everything he had, every last Gold Eagle, he would even give his life to Save As Many As He Could.  In fact, according to THE BIBLE, that is precisely what he did do.  Are you a follower and disciple of Jesus Christ or not?

Do you walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, the Son of God or are you a Hypocrite?  Do you owe your soul to Mammon. Satan and Gold or do you owe it to God?  What is ruling your life GO, your belief in Gold or your belief in Jesus?  It appears to me that your belief in Gold supercedes your belief in Jesus Christ.

RE
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:42:32 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2015, 04:30:40 AM »
Let me explain this to you clearly GO.

This is entirely your choice to do or not to do.  Da Goobermint is not involved.

Drive out tomorrow to a homeless shelter or Soup Kitchen.  Look for a Homeless Family that is WORTHY of your Charity.  Perhaps a hard working carpenter like Jesus who got laid off and lost his home.  Open your home to this man and his family.  Give to him as Jesus would have done.  This is your responsibility as an RC, to walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ as best you can.  You CAN do this.  You HAVE the $MONEY$.  You worked hard for it, you saved it, now it has come time to put it to good use, as Jesus would have done.  WWJD?  Would Jesus hoard all his Gold in the basement safe, or would he walk out into the unwashed masses to find Worthy Souls to save?  AFAIK, Jesus would walk out there and give everything he had, every last Gold Eagle, he would even give his life to Save As Many As He Could.  In fact, according to THE BIBLE, that is precisely what he did do.  Are you a follower and disciple of Jesus Christ or not?

Do you walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, the Son of God or are you a Hypocrite?  Do you owe your soul to Mammon. Satan and Gold or do you owe it to God?  What is ruling your life GO, your belief in Gold or your belief in Jesus?  It appears to me that your belief in Gold supercedes your belief in Jesus Christ.

RE

You can explain nothing to me RE, especially when it come to Jesus. I will take my religious instruction from the nuns and priests that taught me, as well as the ordained priests that serve God in my parish.

You are on record as being a non believer in Jesus, as well as openly and publicly placing a prominent Diner in the psycho ward looney bin, where no one could read his work or post with him, before registering as a looney as well. His crime was finding Jesus; he had gone "fucking Cuckoo" according to you in your wisdom.  Such are your credentials in having the balls to explain Christianity to me.

Then there is the fact that you are obviously insane, or let me be a bit more polite and Christian and just say you are a bit "Touched in the Head" a Looney Tune as it were. Your crazed postings on the moon trip being a hoax or your all time classic in Lunacy, How Columbus was really the guy who started the first chemical biological war are just a few of your classics in sheer madness that come to the fore. To put it mildly, you are a person that should be seeking advice, not giving it.

I will say in your behalf, Jesus and the Jesuits told me to always look for the good in people, in your case, while it took three years, I finally found it. Your charitable work in the food pantry was most commendable and praiseworthy, especially when one considers your medical affliction. I knew the moment it appeared in your work that I had erred about you, that in fact; despite my prior assessment, you "Could Indeed Be Saved."   :icon_sunny: :emthup:

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2015, 04:41:34 AM »
                                                         Get the Difference?

So take the top family in the Bugout Machine into your home.

RE

Oh No, No getting me to fall into a Lefty trap. Their White. You know full well what hypocrite character assassins you scuzz balls are.

How long before you started complaining the Rich prick thinks he's fooling us. Notice it was a White family he took in, not a Black one. Whitey's all the same, yes siree, White Privilege charity.  Typical WHITEY as our loving Lefty president would say.

No, not me. Let's face it the only way to please a Lefty is to be penniless and standing in a line at  the Local 7/11 for a megabucks ticket and a six, maybe a beef jerky as well. Then you truly belong.

Offline Bot Blogger

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2015, 07:26:01 AM »

Oh No, No getting me to fall into a Lefty trap. Their White. You know full well what hypocrite character assassins you scuzz balls are.

Whining about lefties taking your money just doesn't suit you GO

Corzine is right now scanning your savings account for a way in. And America will celebrate when he empties it into his. Winning!!

But back to the country of the educated
Where people get robbed and they celebrate it

Maraka,
my country 'tis of thee,
sweet land for robberies
Don't smokin' SUV's,
grab me an army green
Fat and frills,
thrills and spills,
eat and sleep,
hump and kill
Shop til you drop,
work til you dead
Get all you can
then get in the bed

Outta my face,
on your knees
Sleep in the mansion,
shut out the streets
Make that cake,
whoop that trick
Lick my swagger,
suck my sick

Get high
get low
get sticky
get rich
Get yo own show
get down
get quick
You slow,
you blow,
you broke
you fix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAYvjOzh1ag

And what about the Cops? and the military?
The city of Toronto's budget is around 10 billion Dollars.

Clearly HALF of that, 5 BILLION, goes to the police.
Why do we need this expenditure?

Because we can't be trusted not to jay walk.
Humans have no self control.
We need the NSA.

Look at your Kazillion dollar military budget. As America puts boots-on-the-ground to support ISIS or ISIL or Al-Q∆DA or whatever other Wahhabist nightmare the CIA could come up with. These are the people that spend your hard earned cash/gold making sure you're safe, from imaginary enemies.

These are the people stealing from you. And every 7th inning stretch you have to stand up and sing God Save America, like a bunch of Satanic robots.

'Thank you for your service.
Support our Wars.'

And BTW,

If elections don't matter. Why do billionaires spend so much money on them?

Trudeau just cancelled our participation in the bombing of Syria.
And cancelled our purchase of the F35, your Navy's boondoggling boat in the sky.

I think voting matters.

Thank crap we got rid of that Conservative Con artist Steven Harper and his band of criminals. His drummer just got charged with sexual assault of two girls.

Police say Phillip I. Nolan has been charged with five counts each of sexual assault, sexual interference and sexual exploitation in connection with alleged incidents while Nolan was teaching at a school in the Ottawa-Carleton District School Board.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/phillip-nolan-drummer-in-stephen-harper-s-band-charged-with-sexual-assault-1.2525942

'Reaching Out. Touching me. Touching you'. See how long you can last GO.
Ah, the good times never seemed so good. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67J6uhXzq_o

Our previous Conservative head of state, the one that signed the free trade deal and sang 'Irish Eyes are Smiling' with Acting President Ronald Raygun took the money straight into his pants: Our paper bag Prime-minister Brian Mulroney. Literally in a paper bag.

The Commission's report, released on May 31, 2010, included the following findings:[10]
  • That Mulroney entered into an agreement with Schreiber while Mulroney was a Member of Parliament, but not while still prime minister
  • that three cash payments totaling at least CAD $225,000 were made by Schreiber to Mulroney in person,(paper bag)
  • That these business and financial dealings were inappropriate given Mr. Mulroney's position and that Mulroney repeatedly acted inappropriately in disclosure and reporting of the dealings and payments
  • That Schreiber retained Mulroney to promote the sale of military vehicles in the international market (not within Canada)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_affair#Cash_payments

Never mind the fact that con artist conservatives constantly talk about fiscal responsibility and then run up the largest deficits they can pilfer from the people.

There was a tradition in Canada of the Red Tory. Conservatives who thought about the poor and their responsibility to others. But that wing was cut off when Stephen Harper merged the Reform Party with the Progressive Conservatives and they became simply the CONservatives  modeled on the randy republicans.

Rob Ford is of that ilk. You know him right? The celebrity crack smoking mayor of Toronto. Conservatives are liberals when it comes to RobÖ 'Are you perfect?' They ask.

Personally I don't think Left-Right is very useful as a reference for orientation. I like Lower and Upper Cast. That seems to be the real orientation of politics and people.

Best Bot

P.S. Love the photos. :icon_sunny:

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2015, 07:47:59 AM »
Best Bot

P.S. Love the photos. :icon_sunny:

Hi Bot, Where you been hiding? Great to hear from you and see you have been keeping up with your education.  :laugh:

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2015, 08:05:46 AM »
There was a tradition in Canada of the Red Tory. Conservatives who thought about the poor and their responsibility to others. But that wing was cut off when Stephen Harper merged the Reform Party with the Progressive Conservatives and they became simply the CONservatives  modeled on the randy republicans.

Rob Ford is of that ilk. You know him right? The celebrity crack smoking mayor of Toronto. Conservatives are liberals when it comes to RobÖ 'Are you perfect?' They ask.

Thanks for the history lesson on Canada Bot.

Never took the place seriously, except for a possible hiding place that is. Never think much about the place, except for the Frenchies I met in Montreal way back. Oh Canada  :o :exp-grin:

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2015, 09:23:08 AM »

You can explain nothing to me RE, especially when it come to Jesus. I will take my religious instruction from the nuns and priests that taught me, as well as the ordained priests that serve God in my parish.

So they taught you not to be charitable and to hoard your wealth?  These are the lessons of the Holy Roman Catholic Church?

You have to wake up and smell the coffee GO.  You can either give it away now and help people of your own choice, or it will be taken away from you later by Da Goobermint or John Corzine to line the pockets of people you don't choose.  As a bonus to that, St. Peter will not let you through the Pearly Gates of Heaven.

Quote from: Matthew 10:25
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2015, 10:48:20 AM »
Oh Brother,
You 2 girls sound like your nine years old for christs sake.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2015, 10:57:38 AM »
Oh Brother,
You 2 girls sound like your nine years old for christs sake.

And you sound like you are 8.  You can't even spell "you're" correctly. :P

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2015, 11:07:38 AM »
Let me phrase it a little different. For each dollar of bank bail out we should have one dollar of citizen bail out.

If we emit 16 trillion dollars for the banks we emit 16 trillion dollars to buy income producing stuff for the citizens. At 4% dividend that would generate 640 billion per year. Divide by 250 million (roughly excluding children) we get 2560 $/yr/person. It is a start. When the next QE comes and we emit another X trillion for banks we emit X trillion for citizens, etc...

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2015, 11:14:47 AM »
Let me phrase it a little different. For each dollar of bank bail out we should have one dollar of citizen bail out.

If we emit 16 trillion dollars for the banks we emit 16 trillion dollars to buy income producing stuff for the citizens. At 4% dividend that would generate 640 billion per year. Divide by 250 million (roughly excluding children) we get 2560 $/yr/person. It is a start. When the next QE comes and we emit another X trillion for banks we emit X trillion for citizens, etc...

"Emitting" Dollars does not create any new resources.

New Dollars are "emitted" to the $RICH$ like GO through Asset Inflation of things like his McMansion and the pile of Gold in his Basement Safe.  He likes it that way, because that is what the Nuns & Priests of the Holy Roman Catholic Church taught him, to hoard his wealth and not be charitable to others.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline monsta666

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 12:02:21 PM »
New Dollars are "emitted" to the $RICH$ like GO through Asset Inflation of things like his McMansion and the pile of Gold in his Basement Safe.  He likes it that way, because that is what the Nuns & Priests of the Holy Roman Catholic Church taught him, to hoard his wealth and not be charitable to others.
You are really digging into Golden Oxen aren't you? Best to let this one go I say.

On a side-note this is one reason why I have grown a little disillusioned with the whole concept of religion, at least if taken on the societal level. In terms of morality or being a good person it is my experience that being religious or non-religious does not seem to have a great bearing on how moral, charitable a person will be. A good case point that demonstrates a similar dynamic to the one you are highlighting RE is the recent Syrian crisis. There are many rich Arab states that continually preach that Muslims should be charitable and give money and wealth to those less fortunate than themselves yet when there is a real crisis in a fellow Muslim state what do those rich Arab states do? They tell those refugees to go away so most end up in Europe or poorer Arab nations.

It is the same shit but different religion and just underlines the fact that good people will be good and bad people will be bad regardless of what religion they happen to follow. This dynamic is made possible due to the fact that the various major religions are somewhat vague with their teachings so the content is open to interpretation. Since they are open to interpretation it is easy for people use religion to rationalise their moral disposition. If you are greedy you can find something to back this up and likewise if you are generous you can find some other passage to support this disposition. Now I can understand that once upon a time religion may have resulted in some social development as certain (not all) tribal societies did have some crude and barbaric customs but for the most part societies have advanced beyond that point and so from a moral or social standpoint it is questionable that religion delivers any real benefits. On the other hand the blow back that comes from religion is far more tangible and real.

Offline edpell

• Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2015, 12:02:36 PM »
RE agree completely emitting money does not create goods, services, property. It does allow one to re-allocate the ownership of existing property. That is all I am aiming to do make an ownership society that president Bush talked about. I am just picking a different owning class than Bush picked.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2015, 12:06:14 PM »
You are really digging into Golden Oxen aren't you?

Just a minor Diner Tweaking IMHO.  :icon_mrgreen:

GO dishes it out often enough, so he should be able to take it too.

RE
Save As Many As You Can