AuthorTopic: Down the Rabbit Hole  (Read 22989 times)

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
Down the Rabbit Hole
« on: July 15, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »
No matter how paranoid I get, I just can't keep up with reality.
-Paraphrase of Lily Tomlin

In my short time here on the DD, I have already come out with some pretty outrageous statements.  Not only am I a traditional anti-Illuminati conspiracy theorist, which is rather old hat on DD, but I fall more along the David Icke camp, which adds to the Illuminati theorist syndrome UFO's and ETI's (defined as non-human intelligences), the secret space program and breakaway civilization, free energy, and that Icke is right and there is a race of extra-dimensional beings (I would actually  refer to them as extra-density beings) that have preyed on the human race for millennia and are really calling the shots.  When they tell David Rockefeller or the Rothschilds to jump, they ask how high.

So how did a nice boy from New Jersey come to this sad end?  Was I born that way, and not only avoided the Men in Black but also the Men in White all these years?  Did I take a red pill I found on the street or did I find one of those nifty sunglasses as featured on They Live!?  The truth is that I became disaffected with the establishment at a pretty early age.  In the fifth grade, an uncle told me that he thought flying saucers were real and I should read this book by Major Donald Keyhoe to check it out.  I was a very scientifically oriented kid and knew how far each planet was from earth.  So I found a copy in the library, checked it out and read it.  Shortly thereafter I learned that Keyhoe was about to have a debate on national TV with the Air Farce.  I was quite excited about it.  It was before everything was videotaped in advance.  We have this  from the Wiki piece on Keyhoe:

On 22 January 1958 Keyhoe appeared on a CBS live television show the Armstrong Circle Theatre to speak on the topic of UFOs. Keyhoe charged that a U.S. Congressional committee was evaluating evidence that "will absolutely prove that the UFOs are machines under intelligent control". However CBS stopped the audio portion of the live broadcast. Herbert A. Carlborg, CBS Director of Editing stated "this program had been carefully cleared for security reasons."

Well, I wouldn't describe myself as a kid with a lot of street smarts, but that little incident sort of put it in the bag for me.  Off and on for the next 50 years I would update the UFO scene.  It was obvious that there was a multigenerational conspiracy by the shadow government to keep the ET/UFO thing covered up though I was not sure of their true motivations.

About 5 years ago I started to study macro-economics and became active on TAE.  After four years of this, I started to connect the dots and realized that the Illuminati cabal was real and running the show, and the people at TAE were really in the dark.  This triggered a whole lot of research and things just snowballed.

But when you are sitting in that electrolyte bath, all plugged in, and Morpheus isn't coming along to offer some Day-Glo pills not to mention (again) those nifty sunglasses, how do you peek past the Matrix.  I only know of two ways.  One way is through very advanced meditation where you leave your 3D body for little trips elsewhere, or go down to the tropics, hook up with some shamans, and take some DMT botanicals involving lots of vomiting and diarrhea.  Haven't done the shaman route and never got very far in mediation.  The other way is to look for anomalies.  The false reality bullshit that we are being fed is full of glitches and anomalies, and its fun to find one, and pull on it like a thread hanging off of an arrogant woman's  skirt made of a poorly woven fabric.  There is no telling where that might lead in this age of the internet.

And here is a tale of a curious man who did just that - Martyn Stubbs, former director of a community cable station in Vancouver, BC.  The following link is the first of a youtube 8 part series.  It gets curiouser and curiouser as you go along.  Stubbs recently came down with a malignant brain tumor, and it was reported as fact in the conspiracy media that he had died of it.  But recently it has come out that he has, in fact survived the cancer (so far), and is keeping his head well below the ridge line now and will not divulge his location or give more interviews.

Stubbs was a professional video man who saw a flicker in the public NASA shuttle download footage (1/30th of a second to be exact) and just pulled on the thread.  OTOH, this stuff was hiding in plain sight.  NASA could have encrypted it in addition to just hiding it, and Stubbs would never have unraveled that skirt.  Go figure.

Happy viewing

Which also gets to why I rarely get into ridiculous, long winded debates.  Most people just don't want their apple cart of reality scattered all over the road, particularly when it turns out that Hannibal Lecter is your next door neighbor.  The only way people will believe that they live in a thought controlled Matrix reality is for them to become curious and fearless enough to take a shovel and start digging out the truth themselves.  No thinking munchkin believes without putting in a lot of personal sweat.  Shouting at one's fellow muppets to Wake Up! just makes them more determined to keep on dreaming.  And trying to uncover the Truth is worse than being one of John La Carre's spymasters.  Disinformation and  bullshit are everywhere.  The last thing that the Consortium (I use that term to reflect the alliance of the Illuminati and their non-human associates) want is for us muppets to wake up.  It would be very, very inconvenient for them.  And they have all the money in the world, the non-humans have a much higher IQ than us, are usually invisible, and can travel in time to some extent.  We stand as much chance as a herd of cattle, which is just how the Predators regard us.  Except a typical rancher or shepherd is a lot more empathetic to his herd or flock than the Predators are to us.  But the one thing that these peoplepokes don't want is a stampede.  That can get really messy.

So what is the point of watching Stubbs' investigation?  Just pointing out that , hey, there's is a hanging thread if you want to come pull on it. They are everywhere but this one's a beaut.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:08:25 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Down the Rabbit Hole
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 05:25:37 PM »
Hey El G!

I'll put this one up as a Blog Article.

You got a different pic to use than the Snail?

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
Down the Rabbit Hole now up on the Diner Blog, complete with RE supplied graphics.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Tao Jonesing

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 10:05:43 PM »
Hey, El G.

I'm not here to tell you that you're wrong.  You've found your truth, and are welcome to it.

The one thing I'd say is that your truth is so far away from the current norm that merely speaking it is PERCEIVED as shouting by most people. 

This is my single biggest concern when it comes to waking folks up to reality.  The 1% of the Occupy movement is quite easy to understand and can be supported by data.  Illuminati and Reptilians can't.  Where everybody here agrees is that there is an unidentified elite (more like 0.1% than 1%) who dictate policy.  Where we disagree is the nature of this "elite."  But do we really need to identify the "elite" to identify the dynamic that enslaves us?  The nature and identity of the elite are irrelevant if we refuse the enslaving dynamic, right?  The only power they have is that which we give them.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 02:44:02 AM »
The nature and identity of the elite are irrelevant if we refuse the enslaving dynamic, right?  The only power they have is that which we give them.

El G is Outta Touch for a couple of days so won't respond too soon if he even doesat all, since as he mentions he does not like to do endless debating about his ideas.

From my POV, I agree with you TJ it is irrelevant whether the Illuminati are Reptilian Aliens, Old Jews, Satanists or just this Generation's Crop of Greedy Scumbag Pigmen who are close to the Levers of Power.  Whatever they are, they are the ENEMY.  Not the Welfare Queens, not the Islamic Fundamentalists, not even the Christian Fundamentalists are the ENEMY. The ENEMY are the folks pulling the Strings of Power and Raping Mother Earth for their own Self-Aggrandizement.

I do NOT agree we can render them Impotent merely by attempting to "refuse the enslaving dynamic, right?"  Nor is true that  "The only power they have is that which we give them."

The Enslaving Dynamic is the result of Millenia of building control structures which at this point basically encircle the Earth and are very close to inescapable.  They do require large amounts of Energy to keep in place though, so as the Energy becomes less available, the control structures and the ED will begin to fail in earnest.  We are not there YET though.  The Illuminati still hold most of the cards and most of the POWER necessary to keep J6P in Thrall.  We do not "Give" them the POWER, they TAKE it because they control the Conduits of Money, Energy, Communications and even Food and Water.

Taking BACK this Control can only occur once the Conduits Fail.  Until then, they will use the Apache Helicopter Gunships, the LRAD, Microwaves and Tear Gas to keep J6P in Subjugation.  We are NOT Enslaved here WILLINGLY.  We are Enslaved by OVERWHELMING FORCE DIFFERENTIAL
We are all OWSers facing down the RoboCops of the NYPD and Oakland  who can violate the Law and the Constitution as they see fit to do, or as Bloomberg tells them to do. Their JOBS are on the Line, and the JOB is to Follow the Orders of the Elite.  As Surly often points out from Jay Gould, "You can always hire 1/2 the Working Class to Kill the Other Half"

ONLY for so long as the Capitalista Class has functioning MONEY with which to pay 1/2 the Working Class though. When they work their way down to only having enough money to pay 10% of the Working Class to Kill the other 90% and the Apache Helicopter Gunships no longer have Fuel, they will be in a WORLD OF SHIT.

That day is not here.  YET.  That Day WILL COME though.  I GUARANTEE IT.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Online Ashvin

• Rookie
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 12:16:02 PM »
Well, I am in agreement with El G and disagreement with TJ and RE that the nature of the enemy forces do not matter. The truth always matters, IMO, whether the "public" is ready to hear it or not. I am also in agreement with El G in so far as what we are dealing with here are non-human intelligences and "extra-dimensional beings" that have preyed on humanity for many centuries. There is no good reason to describe them as physical biological creatures that have evolved in other parts of the Universe.

However, I do not agree that these forces necessarily tie into the concepts of a "breakaway civilization" or free energy (this is not needed to explain their "visitations"). And I believe David Icke's formulation is ass-backwards, stemming from Gnosticism and Theosophy. He has fallen for the deception that these beings have been planting the whole time - i.e. that humanity was created by an ET species and that there are good beings who are also visiting us from these extra dimensions, who will aid humanity in "evolving its collective consciousness" and creating a more harmonious society.

Here's a simple thread to pull on:

Quote from: 2Corinithians11
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Why is it that UFO sightings almost always involve very ephemeral and illuminated objects, such as balls or streaks of light? Lucifer, after all, means the illuminated or "shining one", or "light-bringer", originally referencing the "morning star" passage in the Book of Isaiah.

Why is the existence of these UFOs made so damn obvious for the general public, i.e. "hiding in plain sight"? And why has it infiltrated popular culture, i.e. TV/movies, to the extent that it has?

Why do UFO contactees receive messages that are so anti-religious, and specifically anti-Biblical, and even more specifically anti-Jesus? A lot of these messages make reference to Jesus, but not one of them will ever affirm Him as the Son of the true living God.

Why do researchers find so many parallels between horrific abduction experiences and demonic possession, including the various sexual experiences and the ability to combat them with the authority of Christ?

I would posit that the entirety of the UFO phenomenon cannot be understood outside of the context of demonology, which is the explanation of its origins and its goals that best fits the available evidence. If you don't want to take this argument from a fundamentalist Christian, then how about Charles Upton the Sufi poet and metaphysician?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TkBxyYUQMA?version=3&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2TkBxyYUQMA?version=3&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

Amazon description of the book that the above interview is based on, "Cracks in the Great Wall" (2005):

"Can we really know what UFO's are? The answer is Yes-but only if we study them armed with a kind of knowledge that explains the true and complete structure of the universe-spiritual, psychic, and material-a knowledge that only traditional metaphysics can provide. Science can supply one piece of the puzzle, detective work another, psychic investigation still another. But only metaphysics can put the puzzle together, and give us a complete and satisfying picture of the UFO phenomenon. Cracks in the Great Wall analyzes of the findings of UFO researcher Jacques Vallee and some of his colleagues in light of the teachings of René Guénon, particularly as expressed in his prophetic masterpiece The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of the Times. According to Guénon, one of the signs of the End Times is the erosion of the energy barrier or 'Great Wall' between the material plane and the world of subtle realities-which is why our world is now being invaded by 'infra-psychic forces' of a terribly destructive nature. Author Charles Upton shows how one of the most obvious examples of this invasion is the UFO phenomenon, including the experience of 'alien abduction'. A lifetime student of comparative religion and mysticism, he explains the true nature of UFOs, the quality of the world they come from, and also something about the agenda these beings, or some of them, are trying to impose upon our world.  If you want to remain merely mystified or fascinated by the UFO phenomenon, this book is not for you. But if you want to understand it, Cracks in the Great Wall will give you the conceptual tools you need. With the help of UFOlogists Jacques Vallee and John E. Mack, Christian writers C.S. Lewis and Seraphim Rose, Kaballah authority Leo Schaya, and traditionalist writers René Guénon and Whitall Perry, Charles Upton has provided the most comprehensive explanation of the UFO phenomenon yet written. It is difficult to be objective in areas outside our collective view of reality-but if, as the author contends,  his argument is based on sound  principles, it deserves serious consideration by all who are interested in the UFO phenomenon  and its effect on our world."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:42:40 PM by Ashvin »

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »
Fascinating.

I have little time for aliens, reptilians, UFOs and the like, because I have no direct experience with any of this stuff and have had a hard time believing in shapeshifting aliens-- that don't run central banks, anyhow. I am also ready to admit that I may be mistaken.

But Ashvin touches on something interesting-- I have read in various accounts, that abductees calling upon the name of Jesus have had their "abductions" cease. Don't believe me: google "UFO abduction call on Jesus," as I did, and you will find a number of testimonies from sources for whom I cannot vouch, but for whom numbers make their own kind of statement.

There is something interesting and worthy of further investigation about viewing the abduction phenomenon as part of the continuum of demonic possession.
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it."

Offline roamer

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 02:55:26 PM »
I don't know I'm just not feeling the actual physical alien phenomena.  I think I'm closer to Ashvin views on the subject.  I think UFO's and alien abductions are actually people making external projections of internal spiritual phenomena. Like Surly I too find the claim that calling calling out Jesus's name made several abductions stop to be fairly fascinating. 
I think that supports the idea that these "abductions" are actually internal spiritual episodes and that Jesus being the most standard accepted form of divinity would naturally be the most called upon and successful antidote during these attacks.  What would be more curious is to hear if any other spiritual figures were successfully used in the attacks.
Bottom line for me is we don't need actual evil external physical entities such as aliens  to control and damn earth when clearly we already have a wide variety of non physical beings to do this work.  For the non spiritual amongst us, just think of these as really nasty memes, memes we all can unwittingly become hosts to.

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 03:10:45 PM »
"There is something interesting and worthy of further investigation about viewing the abduction phenomenon as part of the continuum of demonic possession". Surly                                                                                                                                                                                                                    My thought precisely. It has been a long haul for humanity to try and pull itself out of the abyss of superstition, ignorance and animal like fear that accompanied it throughout evolutionary history. Under periods of chaos and confusion such as was experienced after the fall of the Roman Empire in the west as well as today when the basics of integration and security in modern society are breaking down with ever increasing threat to ability to survive the loss of fossil fuels, food supply, meaningful work, acquisition of necessaries through stable fiat,etc. It is much easier to lapse into unrealistic delusions of control by external superhuman forces than to man up and face the really unpleasant forces in plain view right in broad daylight. As Pogo said," We have seen the enemy, and it is us." How easy and cowardly it is to place control of our fates on forces way beyond our control,ie."the devil made me do it", "the devil is always looking for an opportunity to take advantage of our sexual impulses," "I was abducted by aliens so I couldn't possibly be responsible for the sexual orgy in which I participated and which I enjoyed." Especially the most homophobic among us, those who under stress must project their greatest fears about themselves outside of themselves, claiming possession by witches, demons, spirits of every variety. Must every victory over the irrational now be given up in light of the betrayal of the populace by the polity? Is this truly the way to save ourselves and our planet from destruction?

Offline Tao Jonesing

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »
It has been a long haul for humanity to try and pull itself out of the abyss of superstition, ignorance and animal like fear that accompanied it throughout evolutionary history.

Your "abyss of superstition, ignorance and anaimal like fear" has been a feature-- not a bug-- of humanity that has been fostered by the elite for millenia.  As a species we have NEVER tried to pull ourselves out of that abyss.  In the West, the elites -- first the orthodoxy of the Roman Catholic Church and then the orthodoxy of the Enlightenment (e.g., the assertion that economics is a science, which is just as much based on faith and myths as any religion) -- have done their best to make sure we can't try to pull ourselves out of the abyss.  The fact is that once we recognize the abyss for what it is, the elites change the form of the abyss so we no longer recognize it as such.

Under periods of chaos and confusion such as was experienced after the fall of the Roman Empire in the west as well as today when the basics of integration and security in modern society are breaking down with ever increasing threat to ability to survive the loss of fossil fuels, food supply, meaningful work, acquisition of necessaries through stable fiat,etc. It is much easier to lapse into unrealistic delusions of control by external superhuman forces than to man up and face the really unpleasant forces in plain view right in broad daylight. As Pogo said," We have seen the enemy, and it is us." How easy and cowardly it is to place control of our fates on forces way beyond our control,ie."the devil made me do it", "the devil is always looking for an opportunity to take advantage of our sexual impulses," "I was abducted by aliens so I couldn't possibly be responsible for the sexual orgy in which I participated and which I enjoyed." Especially the most homophobic among us, those who under stress must project their greatest fears about themselves outside of themselves, claiming possession by witches, demons, spirits of every variety. Must every victory over the irrational now be given up in light of the betrayal of the populace by the polity? Is this truly the way to save ourselves and our planet from destruction?

Yep.

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 07:03:02 PM »
Quote Karpatok "As Pogo said," We have seen the enemy, and it is us." How easy and cowardly it is to place control of our fates on forces way beyond our control,ie."the devil made me do it", "the devil is always looking for an opportunity to take advantage of our sexual impulses," "I was abducted by aliens so I couldn't possibly be responsible for the sexual orgy in which I participated and which I enjoyed."

Taking responsibility for one's actions has gone the way of integrity, honesty, respect, self reliance, perseverance; and has ushered in a torrent of all this nonsense and bullshit to explain how we just plain suck as a society and couldn't care less. "The devil made me do it", what a sad fucking joke.   :eusa_boohoo:

Offline Karpatok

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
Tao: You are usually quite eloquent but in this case I don't know to what the "yep"refers and also how the elites have changed the form of the abyss. Care to elaborate?                                                                                                                                                                                          GO: You seem to have dumbed down and modified my post to some extent. I am not just speaking about "taking responsibility for our actions" but about psychological projection taking place against a background of lack of integration of the personality or the ability to accept all the parts of ourselves without having to disown them. In other words, a whole psyche versus a split or fractured one where only good and righteousness resides within and anything unacceptable such as sexuality for example is cast out and projected elsewhere.

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 09:02:27 PM »
Tao: You are usually quite eloquent but in this case I don't know to what the "yep"refers and also how the elites have changed the form of the abyss. Care to elaborate?                                                                                                                                                                                          GO: You seem to have dumbed down and modified my post to some extent. I am not just speaking about "taking responsibility for our actions" but about psychological projection taking place against a background of lack of integration of the personality or the ability to accept all the parts of ourselves without having to disown them. In other words, a whole psyche versus a split or fractured one where only good and righteousness resides within and anything unacceptable such as sexuality for example is cast out and projected elsewhere.

Sorry K, It was not intentional. Embarrassed that I missed the depth of your message the first go round. Thank you for the elaboration.    GO

Offline hellsbells

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 09:10:41 PM »
I always had a suspicious mind too.... when everyone in authority pointed that way, I looked in the other. Now that I'm safe here in the diner, doors closed and shade drawn  ::)  I can confess that for my whole life I've gotten particular pleasure from seeing the presented, accepted "truths" get smashed.

I came well enough by it, I suppose. My parents were both free thinkers. My mother was hot on the JFK conspiracy long before it was popular, and she also liked the Von Daniken books. Her view was - Really, why couldn't it have been some space aliens visiting? Makes more sense than the idea that an entire South American civilization would put all that effort into making designs on a plateau that could only be seen from the air for unknown  religious reasons when they might have had better things to do- like tend the farms and stuff. My father simply never trusted the authorities and quietly bucked the system whenever he could.

I like Icke in many ways, but yeah- I'll have to agree with some of the comments here that the reptilian space alien thing is a bit of a put-off for most people, and it tends to discredit him. I don't cite Icke when I'm trying to draw someone new down the rabbit hole.

Not that the evil cabal couldn't be shapeshifting reptilian space aliens- they might be. At this time, however, I feel no need to go there. From what I know of human nature, there's plenty of evidence that it's a real human evil and stupidity we're dealing with.

Online Ashvin

• Rookie
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 09:51:31 PM »
I came well enough by it, I suppose. My parents were both free thinkers. My mother was hot on the JFK conspiracy long before it was popular, and she also liked the Von Daniken books. Her view was - Really, why couldn't it have been some space aliens visiting? Makes more sense than the idea that an entire South American civilization would put all that effort into making designs on a plateau that could only be seen from the air for unknown  religious reasons when they might have had better things to do- like tend the farms and stuff. My father simply never trusted the authorities and quietly bucked the system whenever he could.

The theories of Von Daniken and Sitchin are really propesterous. Not that they are too "radical" or anything like that... they are just filled with misinterpretations of ancient languages and cultures and a bunch of psuedo-science. For example, they claim that many of the megalithic ancient structures of the world, such as the Egyptian pyramids or the stones of Balbek or the temples of Machu Pichu or whatever, could have never been created by "primitive" humans... except, that's totally wrong. Those ancient civilizations had excellent knowledge of basic engineering techniques and could have EASILY constructed those things.

“We Couldn’t Build the Great Pyramid Today” – We Could Do Better

I’m nearly finished with the book by David McCullough, The Path Between the Seas: The Creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914. I don’t ever want to hear any such nonsensical statement again about how the Great Pyramid is beyond modern reach.  Ever. To not laugh when I hear it would be to suffer a fool, and that wasn’t my strong suit before I read the book.

Just one statistic will suffice for this post. It has been estimated that, if the Great Pyramid were built today it would require 3 million cubic yards of concrete. Sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? A drop in the bucket compared to the Panama Canal.

In just the American phase of the construction (1903-1914) a total of 238,845,587 cubic yards were excavated. In 1907, men were moving 1,000,000 cubic yards every month. Three million cubic yards pales in comparison. It would have been a vacation for the tens of thousands of men working in Panama. And the cubic yardage doesn’t even begin to describe the engineering logistics and obstacles, not to mention this was all done through waves of malaria and yellow fever.It’s truly a colossal feat of engineering.

But, Mike, you say, it’s not a fair comparison. The people building the canal had machines like steam shovels and trains. Uh … that’s my point. We *could* build the Great Pyramid today and it wouldn’t require aliens, just like it didn’t back in ancient Egypt. As impressive as the Great Pyramid is, its engineering problems are known and solvable. Sure, a couple of dim-witted scientists in a NOVA television special weren’t up to the task — which only shows they weren’t up to the task. Engineers like Jean Pierre Houdin have articulated in great (and coherent) detail how the pyramid could have been built without modern machinery. Other engineers (namely Davidovits and Barsoum) have proposed that the pyramid blocks were fabricated ancient concrete. Scholars of Egyptian engineering are well informed in Egyptian construction methods, including the pyramids.

And isn’t it odd how ancient astronaut theorists never seem to talk about the failed pyramid projects, like the pyramid of Huni (the Meidum collapsed pyramid), built during the reign of Sneferu, the father of Khufu? Maybe the aliens were on vacation for that one. And also the Bent Pyramid . . . and the Step Pyramid of Djoser, which was built in stages after altering the non-pyramid burial mastaba style. These are all examples of human engineering — the Egyptians learned how to build pyramids gradually, trying new techniques and learning from failures. Pyramid engineering evolved through various transitions. The pyramids themselves demonstrate this quite clearly. To say they needed alien help is just insulting.

And they also like to claim that depictions of aliens and spaceships can be found all throughout the art of the ancient world, but that's by and large nonsense too.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ki-y6YEsMRs?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ki-y6YEsMRs?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lBnO8oa5tQ?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6lBnO8oa5tQ?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>

« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:00:48 PM by Ashvin »