AuthorTopic: Down the Rabbit Hole  (Read 6152 times)

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Re: Down the Rabbit Hole
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2017, 07:58:07 PM »
Please leave the posts up for diagnosis.
Can the resurrected Diners be put on moderation, rather than banning, to prevent further posts going up, whilst keeping a record of them?

There's nothing making the news on SMF users' forum about a glitch.
On the other hand, a database corruption would almost certainly make the whole thing collapse in a heap.
EndIsNigh and Chloe seem to have gained Global Moderator status, but Snowleopard hasn't.
Very confusing.

I left the posts up, just dropped on the ban per your request.

I'll take off the ban and put moderation on them.

RE

Snowleopard  :evil4: is a bought and paid for fossil fuel industry SHILL. He was bullshitting about "the new ice age" and the "lack of temperature rise" (that turned out to be TOTALLY false) for a few years here.  :emthdown: :emthdown: :emthdown:

I trapped him on my forum by confirming he was NOT posting from New Hampshire, as he claimed (he was posting from a state in the Midwest). Snowleapard is a LIAR!  ANYTHING he ever said should be SHIT CANNED for the good of the biosphere and future generations.
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline Ka

• Global Moderator
  • Waitstaff
    • View Profile
Re: Down the Rabbit Hole
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2017, 12:48:41 PM »
This happened to me some time back, that is, a post suddenly appeared from "Ka" on a long dead thread. I finally figured out that it was a draft I had written but not posted. All these recent posts also look like drafts (which is why they are partial, and repetitive). So I'm pretty sure it is a bug in the forum software that, instead of deleting these old drafts, posts them.