AuthorTopic: False Flag coming to London Olympics?  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
False Flag coming to London Olympics?
« on: July 17, 2012, 10:45:39 AM »
Who can say, but if one wanted to roll that way, here is some "plausible deniability" being rolled into place. Nothing like a "security failure" at a time of crisis to make a bunch of evidence disappear:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/18/sports/olympics/british-parliament-investigates-olympics-chaos.html?_r=2&hp

British Parliament Investigates Olympics ‘Shambles’
By ALAN COWELL
Published: July 17, 2012

LONDON — Organizers of the London Olympics scrambled on Tuesday to assure a skeptical nation that a drastic shortfall in security personnel that has forced the deployment of military reinforcements would not compromise the safety of the Games, whose opening ceremony is less than two weeks away.

But lawmakers who interrogated the head of the huge, global security company, G4S, which has failed to meet contractual obligations to secure a guaranteed 10,400 security staff, drew different conclusions, and even the chief executive himself, Nick Buckles, acknowledged that his company’s performance had been a "humiliating shambles."

Indeed, said Nicola Blackwood, a Conservative legislator on Parliament’s Home Affairs select committee, which grilled Mr. Buckles for more than 90 minutes, "I had very little confidence in G4S fulfilling this contract before this session started, and now I don’t have any confidence at all."

For all that, Mr. Buckles said his company would not forfeit its management fee of some $90 million on a contract worth roughly $450 million because of work it had already done and would do in delivering security staff. "I find that astonishing," said Keith Vaz, a lawmaker from the Labour opposition who is chairman of the parliamentary panel.

With cabdrivers clogging central London in a protest against so-called Zil lanes for the exclusive use of Olympics traffic, and newspaper stories about Olympic athletes from the United States and Australia getting lost in traffic, Games organizers and government ministers with their prestige at stake argued on Tuesday that tribulations in advance of the Games would fade as spectators focused on the ceremony and sporting contests opening on July 27.

"I think this is not the moment for a blame game," said Jeremy Hunt, the government minister in charge of the Games. "This is the time to pull together."

Sebastian Coe, the chairman of the Games who is himself a former gold medal-winning middle-distance runner, offered an equally positive view.

"This is not a failure in numbers, we’ve got the numbers there," he said at a news conference. "I think we’ll get them to a good position, and at the moment that is the challenge, but let’s put this in proportion. This has not, nor will it, impact on the safety and security of these Games. That of course is our No. 1 priority."

Drivers of the capital’s distinctive black cabs had their own priorities. More than 200 cabs converged on Parliament Square, honking horns in protest at the introduction of traffic lanes reserved for vehicles carrying athletes, Olympic officials and approved vehicles. "Taxis are excluded, which is unacceptable and wrong," said Jonathan Myers, head of a drivers’ union. "This is a working city and we need to get around and do our job."

Because of the restricted traffic lanes, he said, "London is going to be gridlocked and today we are showing them what it is like when it is gridlocked," he told the Press Association news agency, referring to lawmakers inside the nearby Parliament buildings.

The prelude to the Games has been overshadowed by the admission last week by G4S that it would not be able to provide the promised number of security personnel, forcing the Army to provide an extra 3,500 soldiers, some just back from the war in Afghanistan, bringing the total military numbers to around 17,000. Police forces in at least eight regions have also said they will provide officers to make up the shortfall.

Mr. Buckles’ appearance at the parliamentary committee subjected him to a remarkable and grueling interrogation during which he was forced to apologize, saying he was deeply sorry for the shortfall in security staff and blaming it on the failure of a scheduling system.

Twice, David Winnick, a lawmaker from the Labour Party, asked Mr. Buckles whether his company’s performance was a "humiliating shambles."

"I cannot disagree with you," Mr. Buckles said.

Mr. Winnick asked if his company’s reputation was not in tatters. "At the moment, I would have to agree with you," Mr. Buckles said.

Another Labour lawmaker, Bridget Phillipson, told the executive that his testimony left her with the feeling that he was "making it up as you go along."

Mr. Buckles, 51, said he learned of the looming crisis while he was on vacation in the United States on July 3, but the company informed the Olympic organizers only on July 11 that it could not meet its obligations.
Related

"We’re still confident, together with the military and the police, that we can deliver a safe and secure Olympics," Mr. Buckles said. G4S currently had 4,200 security personnel at Olympic sites, he said, and would provide "a minimum 7,000" when the Games begin.

"The problem at the moment is shortage of staff, pure and simple," he said. "We just don’t have the staff."

"That shortage is going to manifest itself from today to the Games," he said.

He said G4S would pay for the costs incurred by the military and the police because of the absence of G4S personnel and might also pay bonuses "particularly for the military personnel who have had to come off leave to cover the Olympics."

For G4S, which employs 660,000 people globally and is one of the world’s biggest private-sector employers, winning the contract to manage Olympic security had been prestigious.

But, since the shortfall in security personnel emerged, its stock price has plummeted, hit by the company’s estimates that it could lose around $80 million on the Olympics contract, about 10 percent of its annual profit.

The parliamentary panel on Tuesday opened a day after Australian and American athletes reported long delays in getting from Heathrow Airport west of London to the Olympic village in the east of the city because bus drivers were not familiar with the route. In a further incident, members of the parliamentary panel said that only 30 out of a contracted 300 G4S personnel had arrived to provide security at a cycling event on Tuesday.

“It’s chaos, absolute chaos,” said Ian Edwards, a representative of a police professional association in the West Midlands, where 150 officers had been sent to provide security at a hotel where Olympic soccer players were staying.

Chris Allison, an assistant commissioner at London’s Metropolitan Police, said the overall plan to provide security at the Games was unchanged. “It’s just the mix of people that will be delivering it,” he said.

“As opposed to G4S staff delivering some of the service and securing of the venues, it will be military, and in some cases it may be police officers, but the plan is the same.”
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: False Flag coming to London Olympics?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 01:42:03 PM »
FF or no FF, sounds like the Zion Olympics are going to be a CLUSTERFUCK either way.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 02:11:45 PM »
FF or no FF, sounds like the Zion Olympics are going to be a CLUSTERFUCK either way.

RE

A security snafu going in is a very nice way to create an alibi.

Geez, I hope I am wrong.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline Tao Jonesing

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 10:29:12 PM »

RE

A security snafu going in is a very nice way to create an alibi.

Geez, I hope I am wrong.

There's no security SNAFU.  The purpose of the article is to legitimize the presence of the military acting as security at civilian events.

Thank you, Police State!

Normalizing evil one day at a time . . .

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 03:24:09 PM »
A fucking security company with 660,000 employees! That's what, the third or fourth largest security force on earth including nation-states? And they can't find a few thousand to work the olympics?

My guess is, the rumors of a false flag operation are so pervasive at this point, they CAN'T fill the jobs with anyone with any sense.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 03:39:44 PM »
There's no security SNAFU.  The purpose of the article is to legitimize the presence of the military acting as security at civilian events.

Thank you, Police State!

Normalizing evil one day at a time . . .

That sounds more plausible to me as well.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 10:24:16 AM »
RE

That sounds more plausible to me as well.

You, if anyone, should know that the Illuminati always has multiple desired outcomes to every major scam they design.  It is never "either/or" - it is always "and."

For my medal picks for a possible FF see:

http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/forum/index.php?topic=459.msg5656#msg5656

One part of the Illuminati FF event SOP is that they are always running similar drills at the time of the event, or just prior, the purported object of which is to counter that particular act of "terrorism."  But in the case of the Olympics it is quite impossible to pick these out.

Some argue that the munchkins of the world are just too sophisticated after 11 years of this BS to be taken in again by another major FF followed by a massive media blitz mind control campaign and that the Illuminati won't risk it this time.  This may be true, but I personally think they are too panicked to cancel an event that has been planned for decades.  The bogus OBL snuff was just a big yawn, so this one would have to be really big for a desired effect.  But with a Russian fleet loaded with marines steaming toward Syria, I can see the possibility of another candidate for a really big show.  Reality will out shortly.  Or maybe a double feature like when I was a kid back in the '50's.

Offline goatboy

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 11:23:09 AM »
From today's Boing Boing:

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 10:52:40 PM »
http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/musings-on-the-eve-of-the-9th-of-av/

Musings On the Eve of the 9th of Av

Commentary & Anaylsis

by

L. A. Marzulli

The opening of the 2012 Olympics is tonight and the world will be watching.  There are videos circulating that show mass killings at the games, based on an Illuminatti card game that showed up in the 1990′s.  What is interesting about this card game is that it shows the Twin Towers being hit and collapsing, as well as the Gulf Oil Spill.   One card in the deck depicts Big Ben being destroyed.  The cards were in circulation before those events took place.  Added to this is the video that Gordy posted a few days ago that ties the occult into the opening ceremony at the Olympics.

Then we have the 9th of Av, a day that is historically catastrophic to Israel, as both the first and second Temple were destroyed on that day.  Tomorrow, Saturday, is the 9th of Av.

The Syrian civil war continues to escalate and Israel is preparing for a chemical weapon attack.  The Moslem Brotherhood has set its eyes on the rest of the Arab Gulf States in hope of creating an Islamic Caliphate.   There was a video that I posted in May, right before the Egyptian elections in which the fiery Imam, Hegazi, in front of tens of thousands of people gathered in Tahrir square, declares that Jerusalem will be the capital of the United Arab States.

There is also a report about the Batman Shooter, where a witness in the theater allegedly saw someone get up and go to the emergency door and open it before Holmes entered.  There are reports of a second gas mask being found in the theater, as well as Holmes not remembering the shooting.  You may recall this is exactly what Sirhan Sirhan has stated for decades, claiming that he has no recollection of shooting RFK.

In closing today’s post.  Forty years ago 11 Israeli athletes were killed at the Olympic village.  Antisemitism is on the rise throughout Europe and with the bombing of Israeli tourist in Bulgaria last week, one wonders what the future holds. The Olympic committee has chosen not to have a moment of silence for the victims on this 40th anniversary.  I hope nothing happens over the weekend.  I pray that all will be OK and that peace will prevail.  I hope for an end to the war in Syria and elsewhere.  However, nothing would surprise me at this point.   As Chuck Missler states, It’s a managed agenda….

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 06:26:10 AM »
Do any other diners think it is creepy as fuck that Lord Vlodemort loomed large at the Olympics opening ceremony, complete with a tribute to DOCTORS? I've been trying to find video, but I can only find pictures. I tried to post one here, but I'm a hack and couldn't figure it out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/london-olympics-voldemort-mary-poppins_n_1710785.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
In a word, yes.

You will likely not find much video. NBC has snapped up the rights and is offering Olympic coverage on all its channels, and will probably be diligent in taking down anything posted.

Keeps evidence from falling into the hands of us munchkins.

In other news, Rmoney is in Israel and reportedly has presented Netanyahu with the gift of a Honeybaked Ham.

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 07:05:48 PM »
With no offense intended to either Ashvin or El G, both I believe pointed out directly or indirectly that the likeliest date for a FF op at the Olympics would be the 9th of Av, or this past Saturday Sunday. I did see a video on Huffpost of a supposed alien spacecraft cited above the opening ceremonies. Grainy as usual, though. Any thoughts?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/29/ufo-over-olympics-opening_n_1716887.html

Offline SuperGravity

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »
The opening was ominous, with the ring of all-seeing spotlights around the stadium, the representation of occult landmarks, glastonbury tor, and the pagan symbolism of the maypole, magic rings, the towering sorcerer and the cauldron. But no wicker man. On camera, the queen's humor alternated between disinterest and disgust the entire evening, especially when the british delegation entered (for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow).

http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-sports/2012/07/27/queen-picks-nails-as-great-britain-enters/

I also disliked the politicised NHS tribute just after the exposition of the liverpool care pathway massacre, the potter styled magic casting spells on children, some confusing jumble about the industrial revolution, and the obligatory multicultural piece. How the mighty are fallen. At least mr bean was amusing, and the fireworks were decent.

There are other memorable days, such as 8/3, 8/4, 8/8 and 8/12, on which to detonate that nuclear waste disposal cell containing 7000 tons of 'lightly' radioactive waste conveniently positioned just outside of the stadium.
http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/files/disposal-cell-location-may-10.jpg

Perhaps the tactical nuclear device rumored to be buried in the underground between hackney and stratford station will be triggered to blow the disposal cell along with the stadium to maximise fallout.

This particular olympicide scenario would be congruent with the all-seeing mascots wearing hazmat suits.
http://olympiczion.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dees-london-olympics-2012-zion.jpg

They'd blame iran of course, but it won't be them.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:11:16 PM by SuperGravity »

Offline Gravity

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 04:51:22 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/jun/07/olympics-2012-tube-flood-london

The underground line between hackney wick/ stratford station and leyton was coincidentally closed off for repairs on 6/6 for an extended period of at least 12 hours, supposedly because of a sewer flooding,  creating a secure window for placing a device right underneath the stadium and the nuclear waste disposal cell.

The day of 8/3 is predicted to be the most heavily trafficked day of the games, the morning of 8/4 has a significant triathlon event routed along famous landmarks and charging the scene with war memorial energies, 8/8 has numerological symmetry, and the closing ceremonies on 8/12 should have the highest number of simultaneous global viewers.
Maybe in case of preemptive evacuation, every alarm triggers the bomb.

I'd guess the enemy would go for the moment with most psychic resonance and not to maximise immediate casualties, so then 8/4 or 8/12 are likely dates for an act of olympicide.
Babylondon the great is fallen, is fallen!

Offline Gravity

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 01:32:31 PM »
On the bright side, that awful Eastenders show would be off the air permanently.

There's a nuclear waste disposal cell right beside the stadium, supposedly containing >7000 tons of radioactive waste. Securitywise its the most severe negligence to have the materials for a huge dirty bomb on site.
This disposal cell is close to stratford station, I'm not sure whether the underground line runs right beneath it.

"Olympic spin-doctors are also keen to play down the fact that more than 7,000 tonnes of radioactively contaminated material has now been reburied on the Olympic site. The potential for bad publicity makes the reburial of this material a surprising choice."

http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/node/845

http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/node/1108

http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/files/disposal-cell-location-may-10.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/oct/26/radioactive-olympic-waste-cambridgeshire

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/2012/05/10/toxins-and-radioactive-waste-on-the-olympic-site/

There is a logical delineation between objective corroborating evidence for such a possible plot and incidental occult references of an impending event in various media, which should reasonably be dismissed.
Objective analysis of threat vectors yields only 20% probability of an olympicide mass casualty event utilising the disposal cell material, if accounting for the veracity of myriad occult references in media this probability becomes about 60%.

Several youtube videos have examples of recent media references to subterranean bombs and earthquake effects associated with a sports stadium, disregarding the suggestive editing.

I wont be at ease until everyone goes home with their medals and the army fully disengages from the city after nothing happens.

God save the queen.