AuthorTopic: Pick Your Summer Camp  (Read 1226 times)

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Pick Your Summer Camp
« on: May 29, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
I get email from "Before It's News," a site laden with conspiracies and Obama-as-the-Antichrist imaginings. As much harmless fun as I allow myself now that the Weekly World News no longer publishes. Now this:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2156/559/US_Internment_Camps_Inmate_Classifications:_Which_One_Are_You_In.html

The recently leaked PDF document " Internment and Resettlement Operations" dated Feb 2010 is a long and fascinating document. This document appears to be a "soup to nuts" manual on setting up and running resettlement camps and penal facitilies both in and outside the US. In the manual people are put into differencet classifications. Each of these classifications will have different treatments specified for each of them.

-Dislocated Civilian

-Refugee

-Migrant

-Expellees

-Internally displaced person

-Evacuee

-Stateless Person

Take a look at the Army document here: Which one will you be ?

info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

The .pdf is real. I have had it explained to me as representing the military's need to have a governing need for protocal for displaced persons in war zones, to reliver general officers of the need to invent this stuff ad hoc. Perhaps. But interesting nonetheless.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Summer Camp
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 12:11:16 PM »

I don't see Hawaii on this map.  Do they have a camp on the Big Island? I'll pretend the Prison Barge they ship me in on is a catamaran rigged canoe and I'll never leave my fantasy world again until I walk into the Great Beyond.  The internment camp will be grass thatched huts and the gruel they serve will look and taste to me like fish caught fresh from the lagoon.

They cannot win as long as my mind is free to go where it will, and no torture will stop that either.  I will leave this world having finally lived my dream of Paradise.

See You on the Other Side

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline hellsbells

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 08:44:50 PM »
I read "Before It's News" too --- all kinds of weird and wonderful things there. It's like a whole different planet with it's own atmosphere. There are some truly excellent and informative articles there too.

The FEMA camp thing is of course, finally out in the open after years of tinfoil speculation. The camps are real. But what to make of it?

I'm guessing that most people will go to the camps voluntarily. The authorities will have to take care of them, and they won't have the resources to do so. Refugees are always one of the biggest problems in any war or upheaval, and these days there are an awful lot of people who are really pretty useless and demanding.

As for the rest of us, who won't go willingly, I just don't expect the authorities to waste much effort in forcing us to.

In the event of an insurrection, there will be no door-to-door roundup. Upon hearing news of violent uprisings, most people will pack up and head for the camps in deluded panic, thinking they'll be safer there. In the event of a natural disaster (unlikely, I think, as the camp activity is nationwide), or an epidemic (more likely), there might be a cursory door-to-door conducted mostly by local police who won't be keen on forcing people to go.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 09:32:11 PM »

The FEMA camp thing is of course, finally out in the open after years of tinfoil speculation. The camps are real. But what to make of it?

I'm guessing that most people will go to the camps voluntarily. The authorities will have to take care of them, and they won't have the resources to do so. Refugees are always one of the biggest problems in any war or upheaval, and these days there are an awful lot of people who are really pretty useless and demanding.

As for the rest of us, who won't go willingly, I just don't expect the authorities to waste much effort in forcing us to.

In the event of an insurrection, there will be no door-to-door roundup. Upon hearing news of violent uprisings, most people will pack up and head for the camps in deluded panic, thinking they'll be safer there. In the event of a natural disaster (unlikely, I think, as the camp activity is nationwide), or an epidemic (more likely), there might be a cursory door-to-door conducted mostly by local police who won't be keen on forcing people to go.

Interesting Speculation there HB. How many will walk to the Death Camps VOLUNTARILY? Deluded that they are the SAFE places to go?

A scenario I have conjured up a few times is this one.  Ad appears in the local Newzpaper, and in Pop Ups on your Internet Screen as well.

Construction Workers NEEDED for building Wind Energy Farms in Utah!  Relocation Expenses covered by the FSofA National Renewable Energy Project. Ride AMTRAK to Utah to Help BUILD a SUSTAINABLE Amerika!

Of course, the Destination of that Train is not to a Job in Utah,nor is it even to a FEMA Camp in Utah.  The Destination of the Train is the Human Waste Reprocessing Facility in San Antonio, TX.

So easy really to offer out the Hand of HOPE to suffering people who have no opportunities and in fact probably are gradually STARVING as their ration coupons on the SNAP program are further cut.

Many will BELIEVE THE LIES, as they believe them now. They will GREATFULLY grasp the AMTRAK Tickets for themselves and their Children as well, for the Trip to the Promised Land of Wind Farm construction in Utah.  They will never see that Promised Land though. That train is not headed for Wind Farms in Utah.  The Destination is Texas, End of the Line the Human Waste Reprocessing Facility in San Antonio.

DO NOT GET ON THAT TRAIN!

RE
Save As Many As You Can