AuthorTopic: History in Photographs  (Read 12054 times)

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: History in Photographs
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2018, 07:38:21 AM »
When it comes time for Trump to call in Federal Troops to restore order he will probably authorize the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
Hyperbole. President Trump is an American citizen with a family and desires like the rest of us.

Hate or dislike him all you wish, he certainly is a controversial person but he is one of us, a fellow citizen elected our president by fellow citizens who rejected the status quo of career politicians and their never ending lies bull shit and lining of their own pockets.

You never said such nice things about Obama-sama.

RE

Isn't is about time you grew up to gang leader??

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2018, 07:41:09 AM »
When it comes time for Trump to call in Federal Troops to restore order he will probably authorize the use of tactical nuclear weapons.
Hyperbole. President Trump is an American citizen with a family and desires like the rest of us.

Hate or dislike him all you wish, he certainly is a controversial person but he is one of us, a fellow citizen elected our president by fellow citizens who rejected the status quo of career politicians and their never ending lies bull shit and lining of their own pockets.

RE

Right after you drop the Trumpovetsky propaganda.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2018, 08:22:13 AM »

RE

Right after you drop the Trumpovetsky propaganda.

RE

career politicians and their never ending lies bull shit and lining of their own pockets.

Actually you seem to have a problem with me hating him all I wish but I'm not going there.  Instead I'm pointing out that Trump is a Billionaire who is all about 'lining his own pocket' and nothing else.  He freely admits it.  How did he get to be a billionaire?  He was bailed out and had to become president to pay all his favors back.

If there were a pipeline that needed to be put across an Indian reservation and Trump needed to use Federal Troops to get it done he would do it.  He has.  I wish it were a ridiculous joke to suggest that Trump would use Nuclear weapons on Americans that were different than himself and it is a joke.  But not as outlandish as I wish.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 08:24:08 AM by K-Dog »
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2018, 08:39:03 AM »
Actually you seem to have a problem with me hating him all I wish but I'm not going there.  Instead I'm pointing out that Trump is a Billionaire who is all about 'lining his own pocket' and nothing else.  He freely admits it.  How did he get to be a billionaire?  He was bailed out and had to become president to pay all his favors back.

If there were a pipeline that needed to be put across an Indian reservation and Trump needed to use Federal Troops to get it done he would do it.  He has.  I wish it were a ridiculous joke to suggest that Trump would use Nuclear weapons on Americans that were different than himself and it is a joke.  But not as outlandish as I wish.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2018, 09:06:50 AM »

RE

Like all dogs you know how to bark but not read.

There is a difference between hating a politician and claiming he would nuke his country family and fellow citizens pooch. That's just a simple fact.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Re: (Golden Oxen selective) History in Photographs
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2018, 11:41:32 AM »

Golden Oxen,
Your "history in photographs" is, to put it as charitably as I can, rather selective. If you had been objective, you would have shown pictures of Hoover smirking about MLK Jr.'s death. FBI Hoover had him assasinated. THAT is the correct perspective to the history you portray.

No, I do not expect you to respond respectfully. But I wish that, rather than hurl some sarcasm at me or lash out in your typical ad hominem fashion, you would accept this post as constructive criticism.

It really bothers me that you shot yourself in the foot, and probably your family's heart, by voting for an unrepentant enemy of the environment.

We all require a viable biosphere to survive in this valley of tears. I just do not get it, GO. You are smarter than that. Can you hate so much that you are willing to see everyhing you hold dear in this biosphere be increasingly insulted just so Trump remains in power? That does not make any sense at all.

Your Trump 🦍 hero (By the way,how does it feel to see Trump 🐵 depicted the SAME WAY 🦍 you often depicted Obama? My depiction is ACCURATE, unlike yours, because it applies to his polices, not his race.) makes Lyndon B. Johnson look like a saint.

Shame on you for voting for that profit over people and planet TOOL of the Fossil Fuel Fascists.

Here is some recent history that you, due to your blind pro-Trump prejudice, REFUSE to pay any attention to whatsover. It's a simple fact that you cannot handle the truth of the irrefutable damage Trump and his wrecking crew are doing to our environment, never mind our politics.

RE is correct to call you out on your consistent lack of objectivity. Yet, you refuse to acknowledge how you went out of your way to trash Obama, including many derogatory comments aimed squarely at his race.

Yeah, Obama is man I will agree was, and still is, a tool of the oligarchs. Obama's policies were the fascist war-up; Trump is the MAIN EVENT!

As far as policies that  endanger the health and welfare of you and yours, Obama was a piker compared to Trump (see the evidence below).

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 12:29:14 PM by agelbert »
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
GO, defamation of character and AD hominem is a NO NO
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2018, 03:37:52 PM »
You Kind Sir, and your pal RE are the ones who cannot handle the truth.

Palloy has made that point abundantly clear, as has Ashvin. Both your pseudo science and lack of objectivity in all maters has been made abundantly clear. You are merely another hater with your leftist agenda, and god forbid anything or anyone get in it's way, no matter what the accuracy.

I have told you repeatedly that I did note vote for Trump and am a supporter of the Paul family. Yet you continue to pursue your hate, me hate Trump agenda. Lie about my vote as well.

So be it. Continue weeping and moaning and crying about Trump and fossil fuels destroying life on the planet as you drive away to the supermarket in your Camry Anthony, full of hate for others and love of yourself because you are so wonderful and good and planet loving.

I shall continue to laugh and smirk to myself at your absurd lies, falsehoods, and hate filled attacks against people who do not agree with you as well as your lack of knowledge and ability to deal with facts, shown for all to see, who can see, by your banning of Palloy. He does make a complete fool of you with his every objective analysis of your pseudo science postings that are in error, so at least I understand your shame. Ashvin exposed you falsehoods as well.

Remember to Antoine, it was millions upon millions of our fellow citizens that put our President in the White House, not GO.                     Have a pleasant Sunday afternoon Anthony, spring has arrived. GO :icon_sunny:

Your post is a blatant Ad hominem attack on my person and a groundless attack on much of the material I have posted on. I have reported it and request that the above post be deleted. Have a nice day.

Proverbs 29 New King James Version (NKJV)
29:1  He who is often rebuked, and hardens his neck,
Will suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 03:45:14 PM by agelbert »
Faith,

Offline Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2018, 03:57:52 PM »
Oh play nice. It's the Lord's Day, you Christians behave.

GO, I'd rather look at Stormy performing her one best trick than have to see so many grinning visages of the President that Twitter and Reality TV gave us.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2018, 04:24:35 PM »

GO, I'd rather look at Stormy performing her one best trick than have to see so many grinning visages of the President that Twitter and Reality TV gave us.

GO knows pictures of Trumpovetsky make the Diners puke, so he puts them up just to be annoying.  He's been doing that since before he got elected, when he was stumping for him.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2018, 05:10:33 PM »

GO knows pictures of Trumpovetsky make the Diners puke, so he puts them up just to be annoying.  He's been doing that since before he got elected, when he was stumping for him.

RE

Well thank you for you input and views gentlemen.

As a courtesy to AG, RE, and Eddie I am removing the posting you gents find so offensive.

Understand please from my point of view Eddie and company, I would rather look at and listen to a camel taking a good healthy shit at the local zoo than listening to and reading your hate filled disrespectful fallacious diatribes against our President and contempt towards our citizens who elected him.

May I please request you afford me the same consideration and STFU!  Thanks GO

Posting removed by GO as a courtesy to certain fellow Diners.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2018, 05:28:25 PM »
hate filled disrespectful fallacious diatribes against our my President

Fixed that for you.

Your POTUS, not ours.  You never acknowledged Obama-sama as your President.  You just spit hatred at him.  At Hillary & Bill too.  So now we get to return the favor.  Payback is a bitch.

RE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 06:49:30 PM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2018, 06:25:50 PM »

RE

Not a picture of Trump, it is one of his relatives.

Megalopyge opercularis is a moth of the family Megalopygidae. It has numerous common names, including southern flannel moth for its adult form, and puss caterpillar, asp, Italian asp, woolly slug, opossum bug, puss moth, tree asp, asp caterpillar or Donald Trump for its larval form.

Apparently a painful sting.  Remember Stormy only tried to get on The Apprentice once.

The caterpillar is regarded as a dangerous insect because of its venomous spines. Exposure to the caterpillar's fur-like spines will lead to an immediate skin irritation characterized by a, "grid-like hemorrhagic papular eruption with severe radiating pain". The pain has been described by patients as similar to a broken bone or blunt force trauma. The reactions are sometimes localized to the affected area but are often very severe, radiating up a limb and causing burning, swelling, nausea, headache, abdominal distress, rashes, blisters, and sometimes chest pain, numbness, or difficulty breathing.  Additionally, it is not unusual to find sweating from the welts or hives at the site of the sting.  Pain is particularly acute when reading the insect's tweets.

Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2018, 07:34:19 PM »

RE

Yep. GO got tired of trying to get my goat with Nicole Foss grinning pictures after a few years. But, he has picked up with Trump pictures where he left off.

As Da Presidente would say, SAD!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:36:02 PM by agelbert »
Faith,

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2018, 04:19:31 AM »
My future President looking at the horror of 9/11 seventeen years ago.

Sure looks a lot different than his usual facial expressions. Feel quite confident he won't ever forget it or it's message.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2018, 05:37:39 AM »
Could there be two more different men shaking hands?

The man who gave the order to drop the world's first nuclear bomb on a major city during World War II, and one of the world's most revered artists; the man who painted Guernica.

Wonder what a discussion on the forum by these two gents would be like?

President Harry Truman shakes hands with Pablo Picasso, Vallauris, France, 1958.