AuthorTopic: False Flag coming to London Olympics?  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: False Flag coming to London Olympics?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 01:53:30 PM »
With no offense intended to either Ashvin or El G, both I believe pointed out directly or indirectly that the likeliest date for a FF op at the Olympics would be the 9th of Av, or this past Saturday Sunday. I did see a video on Huffpost of a supposed alien spacecraft cited above the opening ceremonies. Grainy as usual, though. Any thoughts?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/29/ufo-over-olympics-opening_n_1716887.html

Perhaps its a fake inserted into the video later, but, if not, then this fits in well with a rapidly progressing agenda of "disclosure". Between pop culture entertainment,all of these staged appearances, numerous other related occurrences and government releases of UFO documents, the masses are nearly convinced that there is ET life which has been visiting Earth, are only waiting for some kind of final confirmation.

Of course, I believe this is strictly an angelic/demonic phenomenon and agenda, rather than ET visitations, and should be treated as one massive Deception.

Offline EndIsNigh

• Contrarian
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
Yes a deception.  A distraction from the very real shit going on in the world.  You believe it's angelic/demonic, I believe you're engaged in a highly speculative distraction.

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 11:50:31 PM »
Yes a deception.  A distraction from the very real shit going on in the world.  You believe it's angelic/demonic, I believe you're engaged in a highly speculative distraction.

A deception is different from a distraction. The former is intended to promote a very specific agenda.

What is so speculative about the UFO phenomenon? It is not a mass delusion that is being experienced by all kinds of different people in different locations around the world... something very real and external is happening here.

We can either ignore the evidence... or try to explain it.

Offline EndIsNigh

• Contrarian
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 11:28:44 PM »
It's not that I haven't examined the phenomenon, or that I don't agree it is a phenomenon, I would be foolish to argue that.  This should be clear based on my previous posts referencing Jacques Vallee.  So it's not speculative in that sense, but you've gotta admit the explanation of the nature of the phenomenon is speculative.  Is it an interesting idea to entertain?  Most definitely.  Can we try to explain it?  Sure.  Though every time I revisit the subject, there seems to be little new understanding or information.  So until I experience a first hand close encounter, of any kind, I don't find there's a lot of personal value in focusing my attention on it.  Perhaps you do.  That's cool too.

I recommend caution in viewing the phenomenon through a particular lense.  Mainly you'll just find yourself staring back.

Ultimately this is just my opinion, which I realise you didn't ask for.  But there it is.  Take it or leave it.  No biggie.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:33:16 PM by EndIsNigh »

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 01:41:17 PM »
So it's not speculative in that sense, but you've gotta admit the explanation of the nature of the phenomenon is speculative.

Well the explanation I propose is based on a lot of prior research, and especially off of the findings of Jacques Vallee. The way I see it... we can count the number of explanations for this phenomenon on one hand. And once we rule out possibilities such as mass delusion/hallucination, then we are left with some very serious possibilities. No matter what the exact explanation, the phenomenon itself is absolutely earth-shattering and is relevant to everything that is happening.

The two most likely explanations are 1) we are being visited by inter-galactic or inter-dimensional biological creatures and 2) we are being manipulated by extra-dimensional spiritual entities, i.e. demons of some sort.

The implications of either one of those are HUGE, and touch on everything from the existence of "free energy" technology and deep shadow government agendas to the very nature of who we are and where we come from.

So until I experience a first hand close encounter, of any kind, I don't find there's a lot of personal value in focusing my attention on it.

I've never witnessed hyperinflation or civil war first hand, but I think there's plenty of value in trying to investigate and understand those things. Especially if we believe there will soon come a time when we are forced to confront them... 

Ultimately this is just my opinion, which I realise you didn't ask for.  But there it is.  Take it or leave it.  No biggie.

Fair enough, and same goes for me.