AuthorTopic: The Auroroa Shooter -Dark Knight Rises  (Read 8885 times)

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: The Auroroa Shooter -Dark Knight Rises
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »
Hmm, disturbing, yes.  The skeletons in the theatre especially so.

Hard to imagine how that could be a Coinkidink.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline EndIsNigh

• Contrarian
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »
Have you seen the film RE?  If not, you should check it out.  Some very relevant DOOM themes in there, including a variation of your Orkin man.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 09:15:34 PM »
Have you seen the film RE?  If not, you should check it out.  Some very relevant DOOM themes in there, including a variation of your Orkin man.

Nope.  Back on my Slow & Bandwidth Metered Internet connection tethered to the Cell Phone.  I ran over last month and generated a whopping $150 bill. I'm determined not to do that again this month. I'll check it out soon as I get on a free Wi-Fi though.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline EndIsNigh

• Contrarian
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 09:21:09 PM »
I meant the Batman Dark Knight Rises film at the theatre.

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »
El G,

I read the whole PDF you posted, when you first posted it. What exists in that piece is TAME compared to that first hand account I came across. I'd go looking for it, but honestly, I don't care to.

They are used mainly for blackmailing politicians.

This is an intriguing idea. Though I don't think you need ritually abused women to get them to help with that - just sufficient cash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surly,

No one, to my awareness, has explained how he PAID for these armaments, trained in their use, learned to make booby traps, etc.

Huffpost is reporting that he is claiming he doesn't know why he's in jail, but his jailers don't believe him. To my knowledge, no one in the MSM is even ASKING the questions, how did he pay, where did he learn to make bombs - though these questions are being SHOUTED from the fringe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/james-holmes-amnesia_n_1709573.html

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2012, 03:32:19 PM »
The amnesia just throws more support behind the programmed personalities hypothesis... in that case, though, he certainly wouldn't be "faking it", but rather he actually wouldn't be able to remember what happened.

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2012, 11:41:16 AM »
James Holmes Is Behaving Like Sirhan Sirhan

The parallels between alleged Colorado shooter James Holmes and Sirhan Sirhan are staggering. Both appear to have been drugged, both cannot remember the shootings they were accused of carrying out, and in both cases other shooters were reported by eyewitnesses.

Over 40 years after being convicted of the murder of Robert F. Kennedy, the weight of evidence clearly indicates that SIrhan Sirhan was a drugged-up patsy, a fall guy for the real murderer who has never been identified.

The fact that details surrounding the Aurora massacre and shooting suspect James Holmes mirror almost exactly those of Sirhan Sirhan, within just a week of the tragedy taking place, strongly suggest that Holmes is also a patsy or at the very least that there was a wider plot behind the tragedy that led to the deaths of 12 people.

As the London Independent reported in 2005, evidence strongly indicates that Sirhan was a Manchurian candidate, a victim of mind control who was set up to be the fall guy for the murder. Sirhan was described by eyewitnesses as being in a trance-like state as he pulled the trigger.

“There was no way Sirhan Sirhan killed Kennedy,” said (Sirhan’s lawyer Larry) Teeter, who has filed the lawsuit to preserve the pantry for further forensic examination. “He was the fall guy. His job was to get busted while the trigger man walked out. He wasn’t consciously involved in any plot. He was a patsy. He was unconscious and unaware of what was happening – he was the true Manchurian Candidate.”

The parallels between Sirhan Sirhan and James Holmes are alarming

(more at link above)

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2012, 11:57:15 AM »
Nothing to see here, just another one of those crazy "coincidences"...

http://truthiscontagious.com/2012/07/26/james-holmes-likely-murders-overshadow-father-robert-holmes-libor-testimony

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2012, 01:47:32 PM »
WHD

Huffpost is reporting that he is claiming he doesn't know why he's in jail, but his jailers don't believe him.

They forgot to ask his delta alter  :evil4:  Hmmm.  DELTA FORCE!  These Illuminati are so fucking clever they can hide in plain sight.

This is an intriguing idea. Though I don't think you need ritually abused women to get them to help with that - just sufficient cash.

I have read that these beta alters have "sexual skill sets" that make them positively "addicting" to a typical congresscritter.

Regarding the story about his father, Robert Holmes, this appears to be a hoax gone viral, as the original source appears to be world class bullshit artist Sorcha Faal.    I am waiting and watching.  If it turns out to be true, and the Holmes' are second tier Illuminati bluebloods, would totally tie in with Hammond's "bloodline" research.

Now it comes out that he was undergoing psychiatric treatment by a former air farce physician who specializes in schizophrenia. Why am I not surprised?  Good thing she doesn't know anything about MPD /sarc.

LA Times

Fenton, 51, graduated from UC Davis in 1982 and Chicago Medical School in 1986. She completed a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Northwestern University Medical Center in 1990. After working as chief of physical medicine for the U.S. Air Force in San Antonio, as a physician in Aurora, and later as an acupuncturist, she completed a second residency in psychiatry at the University of Colorado in 2008, according to a resume on the school's website.

Well, if things go really sour for the Illuminati, they can always trigger his Omega (suicide alter).
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:59:57 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2012, 08:13:06 PM »
I think William Hunter Duncan put this shooting into proper perspective when comparing it to the routine genocide governments practice in wars. But wars, at present, are small potatoes compared with Big Pharma which is even beating out car accidents in deaths. And of course the distraction from reality that shootings like what went down in Colorado provide for our fascist felons in D.C. and the world wrestling match by the reptilians and the demonicrats is part of this sick, evil sensationalism too.

But the reality is this: We all need to watch what we put in our mouth under the direction of an MD because that has the HIGHEST statistical probability of killing us.

every day 290 people are killed by FDA-approved prescription drugs, and that's the conservative number published by the Journal of the American Medical Association.
That study, which is twelve years old -- and drug deaths have risen considerably since then -- documents 106,000 deaths per year from the "adverse effects" of FDA-approved prescription medications.

To reach this number from outbreaks of violent shootings, you'd have to see an Aurora Colorado Batman movie massacre take place every HOUR of every day, 365 days a year.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036599_gun_control_prescription_drugs_deaths.html
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:10:55 PM by agelbert »
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »
I meant the Batman Dark Knight Rises film at the theatre.

Oh, no also.  I don't go to the movies anymore, along with no longer watching any TV.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2012, 09:15:25 PM »
Nothing to see here, just another one of those crazy "coincidences"...

http://truthiscontagious.com/2012/07/26/james-holmes-likely-murders-overshadow-father-robert-holmes-libor-testimony

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

Assuming this is TRUE (and it does appear to be so based on just short Googling at this point), then there is NO COINKIDINK here at all.

I googled this so far:

It’s believed James Holmes acquired a large cache of arsenal after failing a key university exam leaving experts to now believe that he may have snapped under the pressure of failing to meet the expectations of his brilliant academic father, Robert Holmes.

So distraught was Holmes about failing the key test he dropped out of his Phd program a mere three days later having by that stage made up his mind to commit to his dastardly plan to stage a mass shooting.

Unable to match his father’s high expectations of him, who holds multiple degrees from Stanford, UCLA and Berkeley and currently works as a senior scientist at FICO in San Diego, psychologists are now theorizing that the failure may have have induced a dormant type of schizophrenia to take root.

Yea, OK, Jimmy SNAPS right around the time Bob is under the gun at FICO.  The odds for me winning Back-to-Back LOTTOS and getting laid by the entire squad of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is better than that.

So what are better scenarios?  I'm not leaning to the MKULTRA idea at the moment.

More plausible in my Conspiracy Theory on this one is that Bob has Info and the Illuminati are hitting him where it HURTS.  Jimmy is Kidnapped and forced at Gunpoint to go into this theatre, possibly tortured before hand but not the YEARS of torture it takes to create MPD.  He gets arrested for the Crime,and dad Bob getsa call that as long as he Plays Ball and keeps his mouth shut, Jimmy will get a fairly easy time in a Psychiatric Facility where dad can visit him.  If he doesn't Play Ball, Jimmy will be offed in Prison.

The chances that the Son of a second or third tier Blueblood Iluminati was taken early enough to turn him into an MPD Psycho and then Switch On his Psycho Personality at JUST the right time here seems small to me.  The Psychos like Sirhan Sirhan these programs create generally do not come from Blueblood Families.  Like "Little Nikita", such people are taken out of the general population, sometimes kidnapped as children or taken from the prison population to be "reprogrammed".

This seems to me to be more of a straight Blackmail situation and Hostage taking.  Jimmy was probably drugged heavily and really does not remember what went on at all. I do not think he is a long term victim of Trauma Based Brainwashing though.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2012, 10:33:31 PM »
More plausible in my Conspiracy Theory on this one is that Bob has Info and the Illuminati are hitting him where it HURTS.  Jimmy is Kidnapped and forced at Gunpoint to go into this theatre, possibly tortured before hand but not the YEARS of torture it takes to create MPD.  He gets arrested for the Crime,and dad Bob getsa call that as long as he Plays Ball and keeps his mouth shut, Jimmy will get a fairly easy time in a Psychiatric Facility where dad can visit him.  If he doesn't Play Ball, Jimmy will be offed in Prison.

Well... gets my vote for most convoluted and risky blackmail scheme EVER... much simpler to just kidnap the kid or threaten the father himself.

I'm leaning with El G that the rumor of Holmes' father being a key witness in committee hearings on Libor is just BS, anyway.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2012, 11:05:09 PM »

Well... gets my vote for most convoluted and risky blackmail scheme EVER... much simpler to just kidnap the kid or threaten the father himself.

I'm leaning with El G that the rumor of Holmes' father being a key witness in committee hearings on Libor is just BS, anyway.

We don't have to know that Bob is "Key Witness" here.  The simple fact that the Son of an individual who is that high up in the rankings to be instrumental at FICO is enough. What percentageof the population has that much influence?  Then how often do Sons of such people "Go Nuts" as in Blow Away numerous random people in a Movie Theatre?  THEN how often do they do that RIGHT in the middle of a financial crisis PERFECTLY timed to do everything from bollix up testimony to add to the Gun Control legislation. Man, that is a lot of COINKIDINKS all wrapped up in one nice package there, now isn't it?

Why pull such a convoluted Blackmail Scheme rather than just Threaten Bob himself? Many possible reasons, Bob might prove more useful long as he CAN still testify, except testify to what they TELL him to say.  A Dead Bob is less Useful to them than a Live Bob they hold the Sword of Damocles over all the time.

Beyond that, it is a demonstration to other potential Bob's who might consider going Ratfink that if you do, NOBODY in your family is SAFE,and they can do MORE than just KILL your loved ones, they can turn them into Social Pariahs.

I do agree it SEEMS OUTLANDISH. Nevertheless, there is Eyewitness TESTIMONY already that there were others involved. Who Openned the Back Door for him? Multiple Gas Cannisters in different parts of the theatre. If it is NOT MKULTRA, then this is the best scenario.  MKULTRA  remains low on the list because WHY would the son of a Blueblood be taken for Brainwashing this way early enough on to then be Switched on RIGHT NOW?

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2012, 06:13:58 AM »

Beyond that, it is a demonstration to other potential Bob's who might consider going Ratfink that if you do, NOBODY in your family is SAFE,and they can do MORE than just KILL your loved ones, they can turn them into Social Pariahs.

I do agree it SEEMS OUTLANDISH. Nevertheless, there is Eyewitness TESTIMONY already that there were others involved. Who Openned the Back Door for him? Multiple Gas Cannisters in different parts of the theatre. If it is NOT MKULTRA, then this is the best scenario.  MKULTRA  remains low on the list because WHY would the son of a Blueblood be taken for Brainwashing this way early enough on to then be Switched on RIGHT NOW?

RE

I follow your logic on this and tend to agree; yet in answer to the last question posed above, you should red El G's .pdf of Hammond's lecture. Absolutely chilling stuff, and it opens the door to a theory as to the "why."
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound