AuthorTopic: The Auroroa Shooter -Dark Knight Rises  (Read 8982 times)

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The Auroroa Shooter -Dark Knight Rises
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2012, 08:22:06 AM »
I do agree it SEEMS OUTLANDISH. Nevertheless, there is Eyewitness TESTIMONY already that there were others involved. Who Openned the Back Door for him? Multiple Gas Cannisters in different parts of the theatre. If it is NOT MKULTRA, then this is the best scenario.  MKULTRA  remains low on the list because WHY would the son of a Blueblood be taken for Brainwashing this way early enough on to then be Switched on RIGHT NOW?

RE

My point was that the ritual abuse, MPD, MKTULTRA theory is the most likely one by far. It doesn't really matter who the father is or what he's involved in for it to work. We already know that Holmes was involved in neuroscience research and conducting experiments on altering mental states.

It also fits in very well with the facts that he was supposedly being treated by a psychiatrist, there may have been multiple people involved at the theater, he got a phone call right before, he seemed very drugged up and confused initially to responding officers, he expertly booby trapped his apartment with explosives but told officers as soon as he was caught, and he may or may not remember anything about what happened anymore.

The ultimate motive would be to provide more support for gun control legislation, but, if Dizdar is correct, it also serves as a small preview of the Black Awakening to come, where such senseless violence will be perpetrated at mass scales just to provide the necessary conditions for darker forces taking over control and establishing a NWO.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2012, 08:48:18 AM »
Quote Ashvin" The ultimate motive would be to provide more support for gun control legislation, but, if Dist is correct, it also serves as a small preview of the Black Awakening to come, where such senseless violence will be perpetrated at mass scales just to provide the necessary conditions for darker forces taking over control and establishing a NWO."

Most certainly hoping you are wrong about this Ashvin. I am trying to believe that this guy is some spaced out on drugs madman with severe mental issues.

However it is getting harder and harder to accept my own initial view of Holmes. The information coming in about him seems dreamlike and not coherent. I am afraid I cannot explain the eery feeling I am getting on this matter.

One very simple thing is also very troubling to me, it's timing right before the Olympics. Realize fully that is a simplistic view, the timing, yet it keeps causing me to smell a rat, a very large rodent. Those 400 million ordered bullets keep popping up in my head also. Hope I am just a bit paranoid.     

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2012, 09:00:48 AM »
Why pull such a convoluted Blackmail Scheme rather than just Threaten Bob himself? Many possible reasons, Bob might prove more useful long as he CAN still testify, except testify to what they TELL him to say.  A Dead Bob is less Useful to them than a Live Bob they hold the Sword of Damocles over all the time.

You don't have to kill him or his family to hold that sword over him. There are plenty of other ways to shut him up or direct his testimony, besides setting up a mass murder rampage at some theater.

Beyond that, it is a demonstration to other potential Bob's who might consider going Ratfink that if you do, NOBODY in your family is SAFE,and they can do MORE than just KILL your loved ones, they can turn them into Social Pariahs.

I think criminal organizations have proven time and again that the threat of death to you and your family is enough of a deterrent by itself. There is absolutely no reason for the perpetrators to severely complicate the situation and expose themselves to infinitely more risk by staging a mass shooting... and then sloppily leaving behind evidence of their involvement.

MKULTRA  remains low on the list because WHY would the son of a Blueblood be taken for Brainwashing this way early enough on to then be Switched on RIGHT NOW?

RE

As the Hammond speech indicates, they have this stuff down to a science after many decades of experimentation. And if we are to believe Dizdar's more anecdotal evidence, there are literally millions of these types of abused, programmed people who are ready to go at any time. I don't see why the fact that his father is relatively high up the socioeconomic ladder would mean this is less likely. Perhaps Holmes' father is a Satanist and actually helped hand the kid over for experimentation at some point...

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2012, 12:05:58 PM »
RE

Assuming this is TRUE (and it does appear to be so based on just short Googling at this point), then there is NO COINKIDINK here at all.

Regarding Robert Holmes, James' purported brilliant, successful,  but ethically challenged father, can you find any bio info on him on the Internet that predates the shooting?  Links?

Regarding MK Ultra Greenbauming and bloodlines, at what point did you research this so deeply to form such strong convictions?

Offline Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2012, 01:13:11 PM »
Ashvin, I found the Hammond material scrotum-grabbing, to the point that it ruined the rest of my day. Incredibly provacative stuff.

Yet the logic of RE's question remains-- Why not just threaten the family, kidnap the kid and/or his Mom, why go the trouble and risk of shooting up a theatre.

That Holmes could be mind-controlled is clearly demonstrated; it's the WHY of it I don't get.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2012, 03:28:38 PM »
Yet the logic of RE's question remains-- Why not just threaten the family, kidnap the kid and/or his Mom, why go the trouble and risk of shooting up a theatre.

That Holmes could be mind-controlled is clearly demonstrated; it's the WHY of it I don't get.

Exactly. The only reason to go through that trouble is if the objective of the mission was, in fact, to shoot up the theater, kill people and provide justification for more centralized executive authority. If that is the goal, then using programmed personalities would be the perfect way to do it. You have someone who will carry out the mission, take the fall, and will never be able to tell anyone what's really going on. Everyone ends up thinking it is the classic case of a young, lone gunmen snapping under some kind of pressure and going ballistic, and no one asks questions.

I highly doubt it has anything to with blackmailing his father or anyone else.

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
Everything that the Consortium does is multipurposed.  To analyze their tactics as "either/ or" will lead you down the wrong path.  One might attempt though to put a top ten, late night TV countdown list on their motives.  I would put number one here as a new push to confiscate guns in connection with the pending United Nations civilian gun control agreement.  Number two would be just to scare the shit out of USAcos in general.  General fear, anger, confusion, and muddleheadness is a big plus for both density factions of the Consortium.

Go to Google>news and type in "congress gun control." 

I do not have a television and refuse to watch one, but from a little youtube, by the looks of the pyramid flood light capstone fixtures surrounding the stadium thus "Illuminating" the All Seeing Eye, it looks to me like Nessie is just swimming on the surface now.  No need for fancy sonar detectors.  They just don't care anymore.  You can believe your lyin' eyes.

It also appears to me that there is a split of priorities developing between the human (Illuminati) and non-human factions of the Consortium.  The former just don't care much anymore and are thinking mainly of going to ground (or rather well under ground) in a few months to let the muppets fend for themselves.  They just want to hold the lid down on stuff until the end of the year.  The non-humans are intent on making a successful harvest.  Much of what you are seeing is how the compromise between these two play out through the end of this year.  A lot of the truth will come out (if we still have media then) when many of second tiered Illuminati discover that their tickets downstairs were a ruse - not that it matters to me much.  But they will sing.

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
RE

Assuming this is TRUE (and it does appear to be so based on just short Googling at this point), then there is NO COINKIDINK here at all.

Regarding Robert Holmes, James' purported brilliant, successful,  but ethically challenged father, can you find any bio info on him on the Internet that predates the shooting?  Links?

If there is any good Bio information on Bob Holmes prior to the Shooting, it is now being SWAMPED by all the post-shooting stuff that goes at least 10 pages deep on a Google Search.  With all the Conspiracy Theorists out there on the Job now researching, perhaps somebody will dig something up, but if they do it very well could be manufactured disinformation.

Regarding MK Ultra Greenbauming and bloodlines, at what point did you research this so deeply to form such strong convictions?

10 pages deep into a Google search is about as far as I am willing to go to Research ANYTHING. After that, I just use CFS as my Occam's Razor.  Jimmy Holmes could be an MKULTRA manufactured Psycho, but on my CFS scale I drop this in as lower in probability than the probability it is part of a more recent Blackmailing scheme.  We'll likely never know the real answer to that question, anymore than we will ever know who REALLY shot JFK or RFK.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »
We'll likely never know the real answer to that question, anymore than we will ever know who REALLY shot JFK or RFK.

What do you mean we, white man?

-Tonto to the Lone Ranger when surrounded by Native Americans.

After that, I just use CFS as my Occam's Razor.

You gotta stop banging that razor on stones, it lost its edge.  You appear to find an impenetrable wall of disinformation, so your razor tells you that the disinformation is true?  Could be less than brillliant.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:37:04 PM by el Gallinazo »

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2012, 06:15:58 PM »

What do you mean we, white man?

-Tonto to the Lone Ranger when surrounded by Native Americans.

You know what TONTO means in Spanish I trust, seeing as you are now down in Mejico.  It means STUPID. You might also know that what "Keemosabe"comes from if you are a Pop Culture nut like me, which is a bastardization of  "Quien no sabe", which means "He who knows nothing". So you here are TONTO and I am KEEMOSABE.  Basically, Tonto and the Lone Ranger were calling each other IDIOTS every time they spoke to each other.

RE and El G

After that, I just use CFS as my Occam's Razor.

You gotta stop banging that razor on stones, it lost its edge.  You appear to find an impenetrable wall of disinformation, so your razor tells you that the disinformation is true?  Could be less than brillliant.

If the Razor isn't sharp enough, BLUNT INSTRUMENTS will do to pound down an argument.  Throw enough Rocks at anything hard enough and fast enough, you do some serious damage.  Feel free to do your Research El G. My Rock Pile of Words is ENORMOUS, and I can fling them out big and hard and fast.  This Keyboard is a Trebuchet on Steroids.  I take AIM with CFS, and then I FIRE on all cylinders.  In the end, the TRUTH comes out.  :icon_mrgreen:

Research away my friend, find and tell us what you think is the TRUTH.  Count on it though, the Rocks of CFS are likely to fly back from this Keyboard every time you do.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 06:23:11 PM by RE »
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2012, 07:05:04 PM »
You know what TONTO means in Spanish I trust, seeing as you are now down in Mejico.  It means STUPID. You might also know that what "Keemosabe"comes from if you are a Pop Culture nut like me, which is a bastardization of  "Quien no sabe", which means "He who knows nothing". So you here are TONTO and I am KEEMOSABE.  Basically, Tonto and the Lone Ranger were calling each other IDIOTS every time they spoke to each other.
 Reminds me of an old grammar school joke.

Did you hear that the Lone Ranger and Tonto have split up?

No, What happened?

The Lone Ranger found out Keemosabe meant shit head!

Sorry for the corn diners, it always was good for a laugh.

By the way Jay Silverheels, AKA Tonto, become a trainer of harness horses and a driver of same.

Just a bit of trivia.     :laugh:

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2012, 07:45:29 PM »
Count on it though, the Rocks of CFS are likely to fly back from this Keyboard every time you do.

Of course they would which is why I don't waste my time with it, even if my info were straight from the mouth of God.  It's just a game to be won regardless of the truth.  All about ego.  Speaking of which, that is why I always let you and Ashvin have the last word.  It is good for both your digestions and your dogs are grateful to me as you treat them kinder.

Online RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2012, 08:05:47 PM »

Of course they would which is why I don't waste my time with it, even if my info were straight from the mouth of God.  It's just a game to be won regardless of the truth.  All about ego.  Speaking of which, that is why I always let you and Ashvin have the last word.  It is good for both your digestions and your dogs are grateful to me as you treat them kinder.

Bullshit.

First off, Watson also pretty much has given up the ghost in terms of hashing out these concepts with me, so he is in your ballpark now as well.

To my way of thinking, the only way to find the TRUTH is to keep throwing the rocks until the walls come a tumbling down.  You won't find the truth through Google searches, I can about guarantee that one.

You gotta work from first principles and observe the realities closely. I don't dispute many of the things you write, in fact I agree with many of them.  I also in fact will PUBLISH a good deal of what you write on the Blog as well.  What I find disingenuous in your material is that you spit out so much "research" from Veritas and other Tin Foil sources but will not engage me in critical argument of such "research", because to YOU this seems like an EGO contest.  To ME, its a contest of CRITICAL THINKING skills.

Step up to the plate dude.  You have a perspective here, so do I.  They DIFFER.  So TAKE ME ON or let me throw rocks at it until I pummel it to dog food.  Your CHOICE there.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2012, 09:03:24 PM »
Another thing to note about the WHY is that the Top Brass Illuminati truly believe that Satanic ritual practices bring them powers and further their spiritual agenda, and human blood sacrifices are obviously the most potent form of ritual sacrifice. Personally, I believe they probably do gain some supernatural powers from such things, but that's somewhat irrelevant. What's relevant here is what THEY believe.

Could this shooting have also been used as a mass ritual sacrifice, out in the public for everyone to see? Possibly. This article goes into that a bit:

Was the “Batman Shooting” a Ritualistic Murder Carried Out by Mind Controlled Patsy?

As stated above, Holmes dyed his hair orange and claimed he was “The Joker” – as played by Heath Ledger in the previous installment of the Batman series The Dark Knight. We’ve seen in previous articles (notably “The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus” and Heath Ledger’s Sacrifice), that there are many odd and ritualistic facts surrounding the death of Heath Ledger after he played the dark and disturbed character of the Joker, a role that apparently took a toll on the actor’s health.

Shooter James Holmes even went as far as to take Vicodin, a drug found in Heath Ledger at the time of his death. Vicodin is a powerful pain-killer with morphine-like effects that is used in mind control to “dull out” victims.

Is there some kind of ritualistic connection between The Dark Knight, the sacrificial death of Heath Ledger and this new installment of a Batman movie that was “launched” with a mass murder? Is there a reason why this mass-murder, which occurred during the midnight screening of a movie called Dark Knight RISING took place in a city called Aurora, the name Roman goddess of dawn (dawn being the time where the sun begins to rise)? Another interesting fact: Aurora is considered to be the mother of the morning star, also know as the Light Bringer, or Lucifer.

Was the Batman shooting a mega-ritual carried out by the occult elite and its mass media appendage? It is not possible to say for certain, but a lot of the information that is surfacing leads Vigilant observers to realize: “Something’s weird about this”. As it is always the case in these types of events, the “investigation” will most likely begin and end with the proverbial “lone nut”, the single crazy psychopath toward which all fingers will be pointed. Were there people pulling his strings? Maybe, but the media always show the puppets, never the puppet masters.

Some might ask: “Why would ‘they’ even want to carry out these kinds of rituals?” It is indeed quite difficult to compute these events without taking into account “their” mindset, which is all about magick, symbolism, numerology and the power of rituals. Blood sacrifices are the most potent forms of ritual and the more people who witness and emotionally participate in that ritual, the more potency it gains. Right now, the whole world has its eyes turned towards the town of Aurora. And while outraged citizens across America demand a culprit to pay for this horrendous act, the REAL masterminds behind it will just sit back and enjoy the show.

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »
Ashvin,

You are barking up the right tree.  What you are writing ties in with my priority number 2, written earlier today.

Emotion is a type of energy just as gamma rays and alpha particle beams are.  Humans are among the strongest emoters of any species in the galaxy, and thus of great nutritive value to parasitic beings.  4-D beings can feed on emotional energy as we as 3-D beings feed on the sunlight photons captured during photosynthesis.    The emotional energy that a 4-D being feeds on must resonate with the vibrational level it has chosen over a vast amount of time to center its awareness in, in order to be absorbed and utilized, as (to further the analogy) only certain frequency quanta of light may be absorbed by specific molecules.   4-D beings that you would call demons or devils, that many new-agers might call malevolent aliens, that David Icke would label reptilians, that Moslems would label djinns, that South African shamans would label chitihouri, etc. feed on the energy level of fear, anger, hatred, pain, violence, and rage.  Ritual murders (as well as world wars) are designed to maximize the purity and magnitude of this vibration, and when done "properly" these demons (in deference I will use your terminology) experience these ritual murders, often preceded by excruciating and drawn out  tortures, like a mainline shot of heroin.  Prepubescent children are particularly delicious to them, so we have the historical precedent of sacrificing children, often obscured by calling them virgins.  The human elite, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royal families, Vatican, et. al.  on down (so to speak, if it's possible to get lower) that organize this at the central planning levels have practically become simple 3D <> 4D transducers for these beings.  Or as Goethe or Christopher Marlowe put it, sold their souls to the devil(s).