AuthorTopic: The End of the World?  (Read 5481 times)

Offline goatboy

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
Re: The End of the World?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 01:41:22 PM »
Thanks for the reply El G.  I was pleased to find a copy of one of David Icke's more recent books at the library.  I'm enjoying his analysis.  At the very least, this Illuminati stuff is entertaining.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 05:57:43 PM »
End of the World now UP on the Blog.

http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/blog/2012/07/26/end-of-the-world/

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 07:45:33 PM »
I have been looking at the sun a bit for the last two weeks, and it seems much "whiter"  than when I was a kid 50-60 years ago.  I remember it as being a more pastel yellow then and easier to look at for a couple of seconds.  It also seems more intense and brighter.  I am not even in the tropic zone now being only a couple of hundred miles south of the Arizona line (though I am moving south over a 1000 miles next week).  And only at about 500 meters elevation.  Anybody have an impression on this?  I remember NAZA saying that there was a lot more UV in the solar spectrum lately, but I take everything they say with a salt mine.

Offline jdwheeler42

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Going Upslope
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 09:24:28 PM »
Here are my predictions for 12/21/2012:

1.  We will pass through the galactic equator.
2.  Really bad stuff will happen before then.
3.  After then a lot of people will wish the world had ended.
Making pigs fly is easy... that is, of course, after you have built the catapult....

Offline yikes

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 12:03:28 PM »
Hi El G,

Huge fan of your writings, and hope you continue to post.  You are sorely missed at TAE, but happy to have found you here.

Can you let me know who your other 6 faves are? I'd like to review there stuff as well, as I respect your opinion.

But the main reason I started taking it seriously is that, of the seven heaviest hitters in my batting order of the penultimate truth team, six of them say that the period of Dec 22 to April 1, 2013 will be one of conventionally unimaginable earth changes and astronomical events, which will involve massive tsunami's, volcanism, earthquakes, super hurricanes, very large meteor strikes, and changes in solar radiation including a hyper Carrington event (if you don't know what this is, check it out in Wiki), all of which are going to rattle a lot of teeth

Thanks!!

Offline yikes

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
Hi El G,

Huge fan of your writings, and hope you continue to post.  You are sorely missed at TAE, but happy to have found you here.

Can you let me know who your other 6 faves are? I'd like to review there stuff as well, as I respect your opinion.

But the main reason I started taking it seriously is that, of the seven heaviest hitters in my batting order of the penultimate truth team, six of them say that the period of Dec 22 to April 1, 2013 will be one of conventionally unimaginable earth changes and astronomical events, which will involve massive tsunami's, volcanism, earthquakes, super hurricanes, very large meteor strikes, and changes in solar radiation including a hyper Carrington event (if you don't know what this is, check it out in Wiki), all of which are going to rattle a lot of teeth

Thanks!!

sorry I missed this the first go round:

Goatboy

Along with David Icke, who thinks it is all Illuminati hype to distract and scare the munchkins, I like (in some order of preference and to name just six) Barbara Marciniak, Clif High, Pane Andov, George Kavassilas, Ian R. Crane, and Laura Knight-Jadczyk.  Of course, people coming from conventional reality would think these people are off the wall.  The easiest for the "conventionals" to deal with would be Clif High and Ian R. Crane.

Second, I am not saying this stuff is going down at the end of the year like I am preaching from a freaking soapbox with my eyes bugging out and screaming REPENT ASSHOLES!!.  It is my considered opinion after researching it from many, many  sources that I give it somewhat over 50/50.

I write this stuff out of a sense of obligation.  If the 2012 is real, it will make a really huge event for the entire Milky Way with a cast of billions having clamored for a body to participate.  The "big event" would not be the physical cataclysm, which happens all the time in our galaxy, but rather the density shift of an entire planet, which is almost unique.  I feel I got my box seat on the basis that I do something constructive in my final days here.  The 99% are fixed in the matrix reality.  I am just trying to dig a dry channel, to mix metaphors, so if experience jerks the matrix leads out of our neurons, there will be an alternative way in the back of some minds to connect the dots.  Other alternatives might be a drooling, catatonic fugue or a Viking berserker rage.

Finally, if I were a strategist for the Consortium, which term I use to describe the total alliance of the Illuminati and their non-human and non-3D allies, even if the 2012 event were real and also very inconvenient for my agenda, I would still make a big deal out it in the media.  Why?  The affective agenda of the Consortium is to keep the 99.9% scared, angry, foggy, and confused.  And there is nothing better than this sort of cataclysmic prediction to do so.  The trick is to get the munchkins to accept it emotionally but not rationally.  Otherwise they might demand some preparations beyond the 0.1%.  So they get the media, particularly Hollywood,  to scare the shit out of the muppets and make it emotionally real, and they get NAZ(I)A and the rest of the scientific whore bureaucracy to appeal to "reason" and say it is all hysterical crap.  Works like a charm.