AuthorTopic: The End of the World?  (Read 5725 times)

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
The End of the World?
« on: July 22, 2012, 08:44:13 PM »
When I first heard of the Mayan calendar, I was still plumbing on St. John. Maybe five years ago. My introduction to the subject went something like this:

Friend:   You hear about the Mayan calendar and 2012?

Me:   No. What about it?

F:   It's suppose to end in 2012.

Me:   Well all calendars gotta end. I take it that this one lasts over a year or no one would would be talking about it ending.

F:   Yeah, something like ten thousand years.

Me:   I hope the Mexican economy doesn't depend on the calendar printing business. Jeez, maybe I should hang up the new one in the tool shed. But if it's gotta last 10,000 years, I better pick one with a really good looking siliconized woman who will stand the test of time. I think I saw a picture of that Mayan job once. It was a big round stone with really ugly people and animals with big teeth. No buxom women at all as far as I can recall.

F:   There might not be a new calendar.

Me:   That's OK. My watch fell into a septic tank the other day anyway.

F:   Some people are saying that the reason that it ends is that the world ends the same day. Thus no need for a new one.

Me:   That's a pretty drastic way to avoid printing up a new calendar. When exactly is it suppose to end anyway.

F:   I think it's Dec 22, 2012. Didn't get the hour.

I didn't take this news too seriously at the time. I mean even though I was a lowly plumber, I had been trained at an Ivy League institution as a chemist and had a modicum of self-respect.  Though research earlier in life had convinced me that UFO's were real visitors and involved in a huge government cover-up, and I had been interested since my early 20's hippy days in Eastern metaphysics (but never hung out at airports), I was not ready for the end of the world. Particularly from some stone age primitives who had spent most of their time wrestling anacondas in their living rooms.

Well, times have changed. As I plunged down the rabbit hole this year, trying to separate the wheat gluten from the disinformation, I have gradually started to take this Dec 22 event a lot more seriously. Mainly because I have learned that human history is not what they teach in the universities and that the ancient Mayans were a lot smarter and more knowledgable than I had supposed in my Western pseudoCiv arrogance. But the main reason I started taking it seriously is that, of the seven heaviest hitters in my batting order of the penultimate truth team, six of them say that the period of Dec 22 to April 1, 2013 will be one of conventionally unimaginable earth changes and astronomical events, which will involve massive tsunami's, volcanism, earthquakes, super hurricanes, very large meteor strikes, and changes in solar radiation including a hyper Carrington event (if you don't know what this is, check it out in Wiki), all of which are going to rattle a lot of teeth. Interestingly enough, of my seven great truthsayers, numero uno and batting clean-up, David Icke, says that it is all a lot of hype put out by the Consortium to scare the shit out of everyone. Well Icke is my number one man, but he is still outnumbered 6 to 1, so I figure the odds at well over 50%.  Which is not to say that there aren't a lot of Illuminati flaks flapping their buttcheeks about this purported event as well.  One of the stupider and more repulsive, goes by the unlikely name of Drunvalo Melchizedek.  He is currently hanging out in Vale CO.  Speaks for itself.  And I coulda been a contenda.

Along with these cataclysmic earth changes, there are predictions that a lot of really wonderful things are going to happen with the human race in what one might describe as a metaphysical revolution. Many of us will be allowed to graduate from our prison planet. Others may receive a get out of jail free card in the mail. If anyone is interested in this part, research it for yourself.

Then there is the strange anomalies of Illuminati behavior.

1) They have accelerated their global police state agenda as if they are ready to implement a total crackdown before the end of the year.

2) The nations of the world and the central banks are spending money like there is no tomorrow (or at least no next year), as if they are just trying to get to Christmas before the SHTF. Are they really so stupid that they wouldn't foresee that what they have done since 2008 has increased the eventual problems by an order of magnitude or two. Unless they knew in advance that the global reset was going to be much bigger than anyone outside their select top circle could imagine.

3) All the major powers have been building "secret" underground cities for decades. Actually China and Russia have also been building deep shelters and "subways going nowhere" for many millions of citizens. The USA and Europe has been building plusher cities, as Dr. Strangelove had suggested, much, much deeper and strictly for the political, corporate, and military elite. We don't seem to be facing an immediate threat of nuclear war beyond Israel and Iran having a get go. It is rumored that some congresspeople have become such whores because they were threatened to get their tickets cancelled. Maybe that is what Obama said to Denis Kucinich on their famous Air Force One mating flight. "Gonna pull your ticket if you don't tow the line on this vote and that of your lovely redheaded new bride too." Even if I were 40 years younger, I would rather die on my feet than be locked up forever with these creeps. Even Sartre couldn't convey "the horror" with a 300 pound Brando playing lead. Interestingly, both the Chinese and Russian construction contracts are considered ultra urgent and have a mandatory completion date of 2012. Apparently there will be an underground spot for every citizen of Moscow.

4) The end of USA manned flight. After 54 years and tens (hundreds?) of billions of dollars, the USA has no way of putting a man into space without buying a business class ticket from the Ruskies. And Putin has been so uppity and ornery since his recent re-election. I guess they just plum forgot to replace the shuttle. Shit like this happens. The director of NASA gave a decommissioning speech for the remaining shuttles and mentioned the great things that USA astronauts were going to do in space. The assistant director whispered in his ear, "You know, we never built a replacement for the shuttle." After the speech, the Director asked how it came to pass that a replacement was never planned. He was told that nobody ever thought of it. These things happen. It's like paying your mortgage late and getting a penalty.

5) Fuckyoushima is poisoning the entire northern hemisphere and nobody in any government is even scratching their collective groins about it. When the spent rod pools on the roofs collapse, particularly the one with plutonium in it, and it's just a matter of time, it's game over.

So how did the elites learn about our upcoming main event? I heard that they have friends in high places. I recommend that everyone load up on beer and popcorn in early December before the rush. But with a hyper Carrington event in the offing, I guess we'll just have to pull out the lounge chairs and look up. Don't forget your sunglasses.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:52:03 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: The End of the World?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 09:25:22 PM »

When I first heard of the Mayan calendar, I was still plumbing on St. John. Maybe five years ago. My introduction to the subject went something like this:

Friend:   You hear about the Mayan calendar and 2012?

Me:   No. What about it?

F:   It's suppose to end in 2012.

Me:   Well all calendars gotta end. I take it that this one lasts over a year or no one would would be talking about it ending.

F:   Yeah, something like ten thousand years.

Me:   I hope the Mexican economy doesn't depend on the calendar printing business. Jeez, maybe I should hang up the new one in the tool shed. But if it's gotta last 10,000 years, I better pick one with a really good looking siliconized woman who will stand the test of time. I think I saw a picture of that Mayan job once. It was a big round stone with really ugly people and animals with big teeth. No buxom women at all as far as I can recall.

F:   There might not be a new calendar.

Me:   That's OK. My watch fell into a septic tank the other day anyway.

F:   Some people are saying that the reason that it ends is that the world ends the same day. Thus no need for a new one.

Me:   That's a pretty drastic way to avoid printing up a new calendar. When exactly is it suppose to end anyway.

F:   I think it's Dec 22, 2012. Didn't get the hour.

Funny stuff El G! :LolLolLolLol:

Geological & Cosmological Events definitely are still on the Increase, but at the same timewe haven't yet had what I would consider a "Defining Event", such as a REALLY BIG meteor shower that might herald the arrival of "The Big One".

I also am loathe to make an Absolute EOW Prediction for 12/21/2012, because if it goes by and no real Biggy Hits you lose all credibility as a Nostradamus.On the chance things continue for a while after that, I would like to keep the Diner running and not look like an Idiot.  Not too much downside here, because if it actually does Hit, we are all Toast so I won't have to explain why I didn't make the Doom Call perfect, at least not till I get to the Other Side.

On the Up Side, I sure hope I am still Walking the Earth to see Los Angeles slide into the Pacific Ocean.

I probably will make this a Blog Article, but I am backed up right now. I've got my "Pump Up the Volume" article for Publication tomorrow, then Steve's latest "Glory Days" for the day after that, and then I think I will make ABs last WBS post into an Article also. I am trying to keep it to one article per day on the Blog. I know some Bloggers do more than that, but I think that is Overkill for one Blog if you want to get some discussion going on the articles. Well, not if you have HUGE readership like ZH does, but for most normal Blogs One a Day is plenty IMHO.

In any event, I suspect 12/21/2012 will become an increasingly Hot Topic in the Blogosphere as the Mayan Fateful Day approaches. I will try to stay at the Forefront of this Speculation here on the Diner of course. One really depressing thing if it does Pass without a Big One is I won't be able to use all those 2012 Movie Graphics I have been using for years now. :(

Perhaps somebody will show that the Numbers were accidentally Transposed by a dyslexic Mayan and the REAL Date is in 2021.  Then I get 9 more years out of the Graphics after Photoshopping them.  :icon_mrgreen:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 10:41:44 PM »
Even if it turned out to be total hokum in terms of galactic reality, it would be too delicious an opportunity for the Consortium to pass up.  Either they are going to be hiding miles underground or doing the final lockdown of the planet, and scaring the shit out of everyone with their advanced holographic Project Bluebeam video illusions and Testla death rays.  You can expect a really big show, whether real or staged.

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 11:01:39 AM »
I left TAE for many reasons, but number one on the list was to get away from this energy vampire, Ashvin. But like a case of life-long genital herpes, custom engineered at Fort Detrick for extra virulence, he has chosen to follow me about, probably as a personal responsibility to Jesus, with whom he is on a first name basis. Or perhaps his relationship to me is more like the German Nihilists to the Dude in The Big Lebowski, as he feels compelled, metaphorically but repeatedly, to come into my little apartment to piss on my favorite carpet. But being that he was born without the slightest sense of humor, and his writing has less charm than HAL 9000, perhaps I should just feel pity for him. When I left TAE, his Nielsen ratings were approaching the negative, so maybe he does need a derivative venue, even at my expense. And I have a strong suspicion that Ilargi has given him strict orders to leave his buddy, Jesus, out of TAE. While I have been empowered to edit my own little cubical here and could thus eliminate his intrusions, who am I to limit access to this tapeworm for other DD readers, and besides, by doing so, it might interfere with his personal salvation? In the future I will simply chose once again to ignore him. Ali Akbar!

Or perhaps RE might grant Ashvin his own little cubicle, so he wouldn't have to walk in my demonic footsteps.  I might modestly suggest it be named. "Bible Class with Ashvin: Your Personal Road To Salvation."  But then again, DD would have to expand its server as the resulting hits to the current one would certainly crash it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:45:37 AM by el Gallinazo »

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 01:42:08 PM »
The Mayan 2012 story is one i have always rejected as nonsense. Not because it is a topic I have studied seriously; it is just part of my upbringing and education that automatically tosses this sort of topic in the waste basket marked loony tunes and crazies.

What never ceases to amaze me about this subject is the amount of serious believers that it has. Legions of them.

I listen whenever I can to a radio show called Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noory. The number of intelligent well meaning sincere people that call in over this subject is truly amazing. There are of course the usual screwballs, but I am talking about concerned serious students. Well above average education and credentials, and they seem much more studied than most of the UFO crowd. It seems the Mayans were a most amazing and intelligent group of people.

With all the weird weather phenomenon going on and the political upheaval everywhere as well as the financial chaos I am having second thoughts about my outlook. Not that I can do anything or prepare for it. My instincts tell me TBTB might use it as it seems a terrible thing to waste, or maybe it is true, much as my rational mind says no. Perhaps Icke has it right and the brainwashing is taking it's toll, but it is becoming more difficult to pass it off as a non event.

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »
Ashvin

I'm truly sorry if you feel that I am personally targeting you and trying to ruin your threads.

Bullshit.  Your typical holier-than-thou deceptive crap.  You have this whole blog here and thousands of others to make your points.  Why don't you write your own articles?  If they are any good, I am sure that RE would put them on the front page.  I don't want you parasitizing whatever energy and creativity I have in order to reach an audience which you otherwise could not.  It's like having your book accepted by a publisher on the condition that Ann Coulter can write the epilogue.  Let me say it once again and as Milhouse would have put it, make it perfectly clear.  You are not welcome to attach yourself to my threads.  Reach an audience on your own merits - if you can.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 02:20:25 PM »

Or perhaps RE might grant Ashvin his own little cubicle, so he wouldn't have to walk in my demonic footsteps.  I might modestly suggest it be named. "Bible Class with Ashvin: Your Personal Road To Salvation."  But then again, DD would have to expand its server as the resulting hits to the current one would certainly crash it.

Ashvin has his Bully Pulpit on TAE.  Conflict of Interest.  DD and TAE are in a State of Board War.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline goatboy

• Dishwasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 03:11:30 PM »
Hey El G,

Who are the other 6 great truthsayers in your book?

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 04:14:25 PM »
I listen whenever I can to a radio show called Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noory. The number of intelligent well meaning sincere people that call in over this subject is truly amazing.

The great thing about Coast to Coast is that they don't hesitate to bring in contrary opinions about the 2012 and UFO issues, even though they clearly fall down on the New Age side of the fence. One guy that they repeatedly have on is Mike Heiser, whose site I referenced above - http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/, and he has dedicated a lot of effort towards exposing the flaws in Sitchin's Ancient Astronaut theories, which are obviously held in high esteemed by the those who believe in biological ETs visiting Earth from far away. I recommend you visit his site and also find his Coast to Coast appearances on YouTube - they are fantastic.

Offline Ashvin

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
I don't want you parasitizing whatever energy and creativity I have in order to reach an audience which you otherwise could not.  It's like having your book accepted by a publisher on the condition that Ann Coulter can write the epilogue.  Let me say it once again and as Milhouse would have put it, make it perfectly clear.  You are not welcome to attach yourself to my threads.  Reach an audience on your own merits - if you can.

This was supposed to be an article...?

OK, well if you write your articles/threads to raise very controversial issues and then exclude anyone with opposing viewpoints supported by plenty of evidence... that's fine. I will respect that.

If an Admin can split off my comments above into a separate thread called "Debunking 2012 Prophecy", or whatever, that would be good. I know it's a HUGE drop off in exposure... but I guess will have to somehow find a way to cope...

Offline g

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »
Quote El Gallinazo"I recommend you visit his site and also find his Coast to Coast appearances on YouTube - they are fantastic."
Thanks for the link El G. Will do. 

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 10:50:01 PM »

If an Admin can split off my comments above into a separate thread called "Debunking 2012 Prophecy", or whatever, that would be good. I know it's a HUGE drop off in exposure... but I guess will have to somehow find a way to cope...

OK, will do.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Diner: Bully Pulpit for the Little Guy
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 12:00:29 AM »
Ashvin

I'm truly sorry if you feel that I am personally targeting you and trying to ruin your threads.

Bullshit.  Your typical holier-than-thou deceptive crap.  You have this whole blog here and thousands of others to make your points.  Why don't you write your own articles?  If they are any good, I am sure that RE would put them on the front page.  I don't want you parasitizing whatever energy and creativity I have in order to reach an audience which you otherwise could not.  It's like having your book accepted by a publisher on the condition that Ann Coulter can write the epilogue.  Let me say it once again and as Milhouse would have put it, make it perfectly clear.  You are not welcome to attach yourself to my threads.  Reach an audience on your own merits - if you can.

Emphasis mine.

No, I won't post any of Watson's articles on the Blog anymore, no matter how good they are or how much I agree with them either.  We had a Cross Posting Agreement which went to the Great Beyond the Day Ilargi BANNED KARPATOK.  Watson can post what he likes on the TAE Blog, at least so long as Master Ilargi will allow him to do so. Diners CANNOT freely respond there, so the Power Imbalance is already too great.

All Diners are free to post inside the Diner,  so if Watson chooses to do that I will not CENSOR him.  BY NO MEANS however will anything he writes go up on the Diner Blog though, not so long as he is an Admin on TAE and a State of Board War exists between DD and TAE. If he wants to write a Blog Article to respond to anything on the Diner, he has to do it on his OWN Blog he functions as Admin on, TAE.

The Diner Blog is reserved for the smaller Bloggers and Commentariat that get SQUASHED by the Censors. It's the Bully Pulpit for the Little Guys, along with other Bloggers who I have Cross Posting agreements with.  That is DONE far as TAE is concerned.

RE
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:05:36 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline el Gallinazo

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
Goatboy

Along with David Icke, who thinks it is all Illuminati hype to distract and scare the munchkins, I like (in some order of preference and to name just six) Barbara Marciniak, Clif High, Pane Andov, George Kavassilas, Ian R. Crane, and Laura Knight-Jadczyk.  Of course, people coming from conventional reality would think these people are off the wall.  The easiest for the "conventionals" to deal with would be Clif High and Ian R. Crane.

Second, I am not saying this stuff is going down at the end of the year like I am preaching from a freaking soapbox with my eyes bugging out and screaming REPENT ASSHOLES!!.  It is my considered opinion after researching it from many, many  sources that I give it somewhat over 50/50.

I write this stuff out of a sense of obligation.  If the 2012 is real, it will make a really huge event for the entire Milky Way with a cast of billions having clamored for a body to participate.  The "big event" would not be the physical cataclysm, which happens all the time in our galaxy, but rather the density shift of an entire planet, which is almost unique.  I feel I got my box seat on the basis that I do something constructive in my final days here.  The 99% are fixed in the matrix reality.  I am just trying to dig a dry channel, to mix metaphors, so if experience jerks the matrix leads out of our neurons, there will be an alternative way in the back of some minds to connect the dots.  Other alternatives might be a drooling, catatonic fugue or a Viking berserker rage.

Finally, if I were a strategist for the Consortium, which term I use to describe the total alliance of the Illuminati and their non-human and non-3D allies, even if the 2012 event were real and also very inconvenient for my agenda, I would still make a big deal out it in the media.  Why?  The affective agenda of the Consortium is to keep the 99.9% scared, angry, foggy, and confused.  And there is nothing better than this sort of cataclysmic prediction to do so.  The trick is to get the munchkins to accept it emotionally but not rationally.  Otherwise they might demand some preparations beyond the 0.1%.  So they get the media, particularly Hollywood,  to scare the shit out of the muppets and make it emotionally real, and they get NAZ(I)A and the rest of the scientific whore bureaucracy to appeal to "reason" and say it is all hysterical crap.  Works like a charm.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:00:47 PM by el Gallinazo »

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 10:23:33 PM »
I've been saying on my blog for a long time, if you don't believe the Mayan's weren't onto something, you're nuts. The fiat currency has peaked, so has population, water, conventional oil, food likely as well (the way we are producing it), the climate is going haywire, the oceans are acidifying, and bizness is ratcheting up for one last fuck it all. What happens, I don't know, maybe just the False Flag of False Flags, but whatever it is, it is going to be a SHIFT. My intuition tells me, that could be a very good thing for the earth and its people; my reason tells me, we are fucked, or at least, the vast majority are. Maybe all - global lock up, anyone?  :evil4: Some of us are awake to the shift, as prepared as anybody could be for such a thing, whatever it is, if anything. I'm writing a novel in instalments on my website about a sun induced grid collapse.  :icon_sunny:

I'm personally hoping for 5,126 years of balance between masculine and feminine energies. The last 5,126 has been all male, and I have the sense the 5,126 before that were more about the female. I'm even open to the idea of a RADICAL evolutionary advance, whatever that means.   :icon_mrgreen:

Or maybe just a massive pulse from the center of the galaxy, and on Dec 21 we all emit one mass collective giggle...and All is revealed.  :laugh: