AuthorTopic: US Government Blames 9/11 On Iran, Fines Iran $10.5 Billion; Iran Refuses To Pay  (Read 7674 times)

Offline jdwheeler42

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Going Upslope
But, how did a plane have the force to punch through so many walls?

How would a missile do any better?  Aren't they designed to explode on impact?  Don't they weigh less than a 757?
Indeed!  And, why does ring C appear to have more damage than ring D?
Making pigs fly is easy... that is, of course, after you have built the catapult....

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Much talk about the free fall of building seven but there is something even more obvious than that.  The equipment shed on top of the elivator shafts which must have been in the center of the building falls into the roof  a fraction of a second before the roof in it's entirety starts to free fall.  This is clear  proof that demolition bright the building down.  That shed was on top of the strongest part of the building on an elivator shaft made of concrete which would have been the first structural component blown to insure the building fell in on itself.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
Much talk about the free fall of building seven but there is something even more obvious than that.  The equipment shed on top of the elivator shafts which must have been in the center of the building falls into the roof  a fraction of a second before the roof in it's entirety starts to free fall.  This is clear  proof that demolition brought the building down.   That shed was on top of the strongest part of the building on an elivator shaft made of concrete which would have been the first structural component blown to insure the building fell in on itself.

And even Propagandist Palloy was forced to admit FREE FALL for a SIGNIFICANT part of the descent.

PALLOY SAID:
"You can clearly see that only the section between 0.7 and 3.2 seconds has constant acceleration."

The fact that initial split second acceleration is difficult to measure is ignored by Palloy to make the ridiculous and irresponsible claim that there "wasn't any acceleration" prior to the 0.7 mark. This is the cheapest rationalization I have seen him invent yet for some imagined gradual failure by a "critical" girder.

At any rate, AFTER the 3.2 second mark, any debris encountered is irrelevant to the FACT that free fall acceleration between the 0.7 and 3.2 second mark REQUIRED that ALL support structures be TOTALLY severed. That can ONLY occurred from a precisely timed demolition sequence.

But facts are inconvenient for Palloy. Notice how your in depth discussion of seismic signatures and sound was totally ignored by BOTH MKing and Palloy. YOU, as an engineer, KNOW what you are talking about. So, they avoid anything that that they cannot bob and weave around with double talk.

Palloy is a text book example of the old Tobacco industry meme that was handed off to the Fossil Fuel Industry to delay the truth. He tries to come off as that fine fellow interested in "objective" discussion when all he really is out there to do is throw DOUBT on absolutely everything said by opponents who defend the truth.

For him, for example, to say that he "surprisingly agrees" with my statement that free fall is 32 feet per second squared is one of his more insidiously clever statements. Any book on physics and gravity provides that figure. The ONLY reason he comes up with such TRIPE is to establish some arrogant puffery about how "much he knows" and how anything I say is "questionable" by his highness, Mr. "objectivity".

Finally, every time I expose his shenanigans, he plays the "verbally abused victim" card. 

Basically, while claiming his fishing expeditions and propaganda are an attempt to be "objective"  ,THIS is Palloy's mission here in regard to what happened on 9/11 and why it happened.  :evil4:

Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline Palloy

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • https://palloy.wordpress.com
The equipment shed on top of the elivator shafts which must have been in the center of the building falls into the roof  a fraction of a second before the roof in it's entirety starts to free fall.  This is clear  proof that demolition bright the building down. 

You obviously have a different concept of "clear proof".  I call that "pure guesswork", of the kind needed to make a conspiracy theory stand up.
The State is a body of armed men

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
The equipment shed on top of the elivator shafts which must have been in the center of the building falls into the roof  a fraction of a second before the roof in it's entirety starts to free fall.  This is clear  proof that demolition bright the building down. 

You obviously have a different concept of "clear proof".  I call that "pure guesswork", of the kind needed to make a conspiracy theory stand up.

Now you are being ridiculous.  The center of the building, the strongest part of the building because it is located over the elevator shaft clearly begins to fall first.  That is clear proof the elevator shaft failed first.  In an authentic conflagration elevator shafts are the last to fail.  Frequently they are the only part of a building left standing.  The fact that more people do not notice this obvious fact demonstrates how easily definitive proof is ignored in order to satisfy confirmation bias.  The bias here being that the U.S. Government could never be so evil.  And your bias is not to challenge but to sow doubt.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline Palloy

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
AG: PALLOY SAID:

"You can clearly see that only the section between 0.7 and 3.2 seconds has constant acceleration."

The actual quote was:
Palloy: You can clearly see that only the section between 0.7 and 3.2 seconds has constant acceleration. It is much more difficult to make out (why such a tiny image?, and why jpg ? - the worst format to display charts) but I think you can see that in fact the fall is in a series of steps.

So that was a selective quote, designed to give a misleading impression, which you then attack.  Straw man stuff.

AG: For him, for example, to say that he "surprisingly agrees" with my statement that free fall is 32 feet per second squared is one of his more insidiously clever statements.

It was "surprising" in the sense that it, if anyone believed your nonsense, they would think that I didn't agree with g = 32 ft/sec2 .  And you are still trying to make that case!

the FACT that free fall acceleration between the 0.7 and 3.2 second mark REQUIRED that ALL support structures be TOTALLY severed.

Who said that was a fact?  You are making up "facts" as you need them, when what we want is evidence.

all he really is out there to do is throw DOUBT on absolutely everything said by opponents who defend the truth.

Yes I am, because I disagree with the last word.  You are a defender of a conspiracy theory, and I am pointing out that all your "facts" are wrong or dots that can't be joined up with evidence.  Instead of producing proper testable evidence that joins the dots, you try to make out that I am part of the same lot unscrupulous capitalist assholes as tobacco manufacturers and FF producers.  I'll have to let others decide the likely veracity of that.

THIS is Palloy's mission here

Actually I'm just looking for intelligent analysis/discussion, and finding it very lacking on DD, as with everyone else on this planet full of crazies.

Offline Palloy

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
K-dog: In an authentic conflagration elevator shafts are the last to fail.  Frequently they are the only part of a building left standing.  The fact that more people do not notice this obvious fact demonstrates how easily definitive proof is ignored in order to satisfy confirmation bias.  The bias here being that the U.S. Government could never be so evil.  And your bias is not to challenge but to sow doubt.

That should be easily tested by you producing lots of photos of destroyed buildings with only the elevator shaft still standing.

My contention is NOT that "USG could never be so evil", it is that 9/11 was far bigger than was necessary to justify going after Al Qaeda in Afghanistan (really a cover story for TAPI pipeline, etc).  It would also leave USG/Pentagon/CIA/FBI/Air Force looking like they were an incompetent and incapable of defending the homeland.  Nobody would hatch a stupid plot like that against themselves.  Evil doesn't come into it.

As for making doubly sure by demolishing the WTC towers with explosives, the mere transporting of the required amount of explosives through the streets of New York, which never sleeps, let alone setting them up without anyone noticing, is embarrassingly ridiculous and grasping at straws to make the conspiracy theory fit.  Now THAT is confirmation bias.

Offline MKing

• Contrarian
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Much talk about the free fall of building seven but there is something even more obvious than that.  The equipment shed on top of the elivator shafts which must have been in the center of the building falls into the roof  a fraction of a second before the roof in it's entirety starts to free fall.  This is clear  proof that demolition bright the building down.  That shed was on top of the strongest part of the building on an elivator shaft made of concrete which would have been the first structural component blown to insure the building fell in on itself.

Another amazing demolition without an accompanying seismic signature. Were these MAGIC demolitions?  :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
-Dalai Lama

Offline agelbert

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Renewable Rervolution
K-dog: In an authentic conflagration elevator shafts are the last to fail.  Frequently they are the only part of a building left standing.  The fact that more people do not notice this obvious fact demonstrates how easily definitive proof is ignored in order to satisfy confirmation bias.  The bias here being that the U.S. Government could never be so evil.  And your bias is not to challenge but to sow doubt.

That should be easily tested by you producing lots of photos of destroyed buildings with only the elevator shaft still standing.

WTF!!? "Last to fall" does not mean "still standing"! That is still another example your fried logic circuits.

And the following is pure speculation mixed with spurious accusations:

Palloy SAID
My contention is NOT that "USG could never be so evil", it is that 9/11 was far bigger than was necessary to justify going after Al Qaeda in Afghanistan (really a cover story for TAPI pipeline, etc).  It would also leave USG/Pentagon/CIA/FBI/Air Force looking like they were an incompetent and incapable of defending the homeland.  Nobody would hatch a stupid plot like that against themselves.  Evil doesn't come into it.

As for making doubly sure by demolishing the WTC towers with explosives, the mere transporting of the required amount of explosives through the streets of New York, which never sleeps, let alone setting them up without anyone noticing, is embarrassingly ridiculous and grasping at straws to make the conspiracy theory fit.  Now THAT is confirmation bias.

"Evil" is not now, or ever was, the issue here. K-dog was using a figure of speech. He has detailed the "how this works" in our gooberment for corporate profit on several occasions. He explained the "Last Man Standing" Neocon MO here recently. As usual, you play dumb.  :evil4:

Over one trillion dollars spent to make a whole bunch of war profiteers fabulously rich ALONG WITH THE "new Pearl Harbor" excuses for "security measures" police state SWAG in the USA is the ISSUE! If you want to claim that all that money is "insufficient motive" for the fun and games on 9/11, YOU are the one that needs his head examined.

NONE of that was possible WITHOUT 9/11! 9/11 was SINE QUA NON for "justifying" all the police state and war profiteering fun and games we-the-sheeple would not have tolerated otherwise. So spare us the "9/11 evil is confirmation bias malarchy" BULLSHIT.

YOU are the only one grasping at any hair splitting straw you can to deny the facts here.   

ALL of the following buildings were destroyed using controlled demolition. NONE of them fell in a the PERFECT PLOT of free fall THROUGHOUT their descent that YOU demand as proof of controlled demolition. Therefore YOU have erected a nice big straw man to avoid the FACT that the signature of the descent plot of WTC 7 is of a controlled demolition. Pretend all you want. you do not have clue of what you are talking about.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/syzKBBB_THE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/syzKBBB_THE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GVQaVgJne6c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GVQaVgJne6c</a>

Below you will find, though you (Palloy) will try very hard not to, examples of what K-Dog just tried to explain to you about elevator shafts.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eem7d58gjno" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eem7d58gjno</a>

Those BRIGHT FLASHES you see below JUST BEFORE WTC 7 is demolished are not, according to Palloy, part of a controlled DEMOLITION. They are, "confirmation bias" of the "crazies imagining things".  You see, when that "critical girder expanded" and gave way, it gave some "pretty colored lights", surely not explosions. :evil4:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4GY0yWXGaKs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4GY0yWXGaKs</a>

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:36:58 PM by agelbert »
Leges         Sine    Moribus      Vanae   
Faith,
if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Contrarian
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Agelbert said,

Over one trillion dollars spent to make a whole bunch of war profiteers fabulously rich ALONG WITH THE "new Pearl Harbor" excuses for "security measures" police state SWAG in the USA is the ISSUE! If you want to claim that all that money is "insufficient motive" for the un and games on 9/11

NONE of that was possible WITHOUT 9/11! 9/11 was SINE QUA NON for "justifying all the police state and war profiteering fun and games we-the-sheeple would not have tolerated otherwise

GO say's AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, It's always about the Benjamins when dealing with these godless swill, ALWAYS!

Thank You Agelbert, your confirmation of my beliefs is most welcome.  :emthup: :emthup: :emthup:

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
Agelbert's flashes of light nail it.
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2016, 09:09:12 PM »
In Agelbert's footage which I have never seen before I see three unmistakable flashes of light from above ground explosions inside WTC7 just before WTC7 falls in on itself in the exact way it would have fallen if brought down by controlled demolition.  Three different and reinforcing pieces of evidence presented in this thread now demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that WTC7 was brought down by demolition charges placed inside the building before the planes ever hit the towers on 9-11.  Combine the building seven evidence with the puffs of smoke zipping from the top to the bottom of the twin towers as they fell (way ahead of the falling upper floors) and proof that demolition charges were placed on the towers themselves before the planes hit becomes impossible to deny as four independent pieces of evidence now show the WTC buildings were rigged for demolition prior to the attack.  No evidence has been presented here for any other possible explanation.

The explosions being above ground would not have left any detectable seismic signature.

The idea that the 9-11 attacks or alleged attacks (the missile) were carried out without a significant faction of the United States government knowing about and sanctioning the Al-Qaeda attacks prior to their occurrence becomes impossible to believe given the demolitions.  Americans were allowed to die to create the 'war on terror' and so plans to invade Iraq could proceed on schedule.  Americans continue to die periodically in other false flag operations to this day to maintain the high level of fear that the war on terror, which few have the courage to question, demands for its continued existence.

The Boston Bombing
Sandy Hook
San Bernardino

These events were orchestrated to cultivate American hate and support the policies of empire.  The Boston bombing in particular I was told would happen at the Boston Marathon on January 20th 2013 by this man.  He said about four people would die and that it was "no big deal."  "Things like this happen all the time"  he said.  David also said that something might happen in France in a 'couple of years'.  I now know he was also right about that.

I believe I was told the information so I'd go 'chicken little' and claim the sky was falling and thus make a fool of myself or to induce a mental breakdown in me.  As it was I did not believe the information to be true until the bombing actually happened so I did not wind up making a fool of myself or go crazy.  No doubt to the deep state's disappointment.  Another explanation could be that as an identified 'lone wolf terrorist' (because I had flipped George W. Bush the bird during his re-election campaign) I was being initially tested as a candidate for grooming as a player in an altogether different false flag operation.

Regardless telling me anything at all was a stupid thing to do.  I'm not exactly an average dog and assuming I was an average dog was foolish.  Military intelligence; what can you say!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 09:47:02 PM by K-Dog »