AuthorTopic: Golden Oxen's Newz Channel  (Read 168719 times)

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's Newz Channel
« Reply #1500 on: October 10, 2018, 02:17:47 PM »
Not this kid. Not now, LOL.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: October 10, 2018, 02:29:06 PM »

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: October 10, 2018, 02:50:10 PM »
Trump is already on TV, evidently,blaming Jerome Powell and the Fed.

Figures. What a moron. He wants to claim all the kudos when the market rises, but when it falls it's somebody else's fault.

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: October 10, 2018, 02:55:50 PM »
Trump is already on TV, evidently,blaming Jerome Powell and the Fed.

Figures. What a moron. He wants to claim all the kudos when the market rises, but when it falls it's somebody else's fault.

Regardless of what he bloviates, this won't help the Repugnants in the elections.  Less than a month away now.

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Online Eddie

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: October 10, 2018, 03:00:00 PM »
It'd make me happy to see a few of the worst Trump sycophants knocked off. Like Devin Nunes and Ted Cruz. Both are still favored though.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's News Breaking!! Dow Down over 800 at close 0ver 3%
« Reply #1505 on: October 10, 2018, 05:56:02 PM »
Dow Plunges over 800!!!

Did you piss your pants & have to run to the crappah' ?

How did Au respond  :icon_sunny:

No AZ, Completely expected by me due to recent market action and 10 yr bond action.

No bullshit but I scored big today.

Blue chip Altria announced around 3 oclock it was in talks to take control of Aphria, my second biggest pot stock position next to canopy. Big score there for me, not a 10 bagger like Canopy but a 5 bagger so far. Pot stock scores are big and capital gains to boot, got in early way last year. I would rather be Lucky than Smart as the old saying goes.

Gold was up a tad over 5 bucks and the gold stocks were the only group with lots of green so I had a great day.

Extremely important market to pay attention to here. Lot of real important shit happening and all at once it seems.

Powell in the hot seat. Trump blaming  the whole scene on him, which of course was rather obvious when he started bad mouthing the Fed a few months ago.

All sorts of crazy other stuff from bonds to currencies. What you call a black hole pulling in the universe.  :laugh: :laugh:  :spacecraft:

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: October 10, 2018, 06:05:34 PM »
Dow Plunges over 800!!!

No AZ, Completely expected by me due to recent market action and 10 yr bond action.

Blue chip Altria announced around 3 oclock it was in talks to take control of Aphria, my second biggest pot stock position next to canopy. Big score there for me, not a 10 bagger like Canopy but a 5 bagger so far. Pot stock scores are big and capital gains to boot, got in early way last year. I would rather be Lucky than Smart as the old saying goes.

Gold was up a tad over 5 bucks and the gold stocks were the only group with lots of green so I had a great day.

Extremely important market to pay attention to here. Lot of real important shit happening and all at once it seems.

Powell in the hot seat. Trump blaming  the whole scene on him, which of course was rather obvious when he started bad mouthing the Fed a few months ago.

All sorts of crazy other stuff from bonds to currencies. What you call a black hole pulling in the universe.  :laugh: :laugh:  :spacecraft:

Loads of time line collapse going down these days, Welcome to the Multiverse, I've been groovin' to the cosmic juice myself amigo.

How'bout them cowboys, space cowboys that is  :icon_sunny:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: October 10, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »
Dow Plunges over 800!!!

Loads of time line collapse going down these days, Welcome to the Multiverse, I've been groovin' to the cosmic juice myself amigo.

How'bout them cowboys, space cowboys that is  :icon_sunny:

There in space alright,  these friggin stock market cowboys. I have a feeling their trip back to planet Earth is going to extremely painful and sobering.

RE say's it best with the coyote. It's a long way back to earth and a very fast journey.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's News - Sears files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
« Reply #1508 on: October 15, 2018, 03:52:10 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/sears-files-for-chapter-11-bankruptcy-1539579819?mod=e2tw

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's BREAKING: FLOTUS plane forced to turn around due to smoke
« Reply #1509 on: October 17, 2018, 06:24:51 AM »

Mechanical issue" caused smoke and burning smell on @FLOTUS flight to Philly. Wet towels were given to passengers - told to hold them over their faces should the smell become too strong.

Just hit the news Diners   

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's BREAKING: FLOTUS plane forced to turn around due to smoke
« Reply #1510 on: October 17, 2018, 06:30:40 AM »

Mechanical issue" caused smoke and burning smell on @FLOTUS flight to Philly. Wet towels were given to passengers - told to hold them over their faces should the smell become too strong.

Just hit the news Diners

Appears Melania is now safe.   :emthup: :emthup:   Sorry for interruption.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's - Market Drops Over 300 as Munuchin Boycotts Saudi Summit!!
« Reply #1511 on: October 18, 2018, 09:11:26 AM »
Market Drops Over 300 in a few minutes as Munuchin Boycotts Saudi Summit!!

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: November 02, 2018, 06:19:12 AM »
My Dear Friends at the Diner, Rest assured that I have received your messages but am currently unable to respond due to my current status.
It is always my great pleasure to hear from you and I will surely respond to you as soon as my status as a Diner has been restored. Sorry for the delay.                                                                                     Regards,  GO