AuthorTopic: Golden Oxen's Newz Channel  (Read 176833 times)

Online azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's Newz Channel
« Reply #1545 on: January 09, 2019, 12:25:28 PM »
What happened to strap something exciting between your legs ? HHHmmmmmmm

If anything that plastic bot on wheels will take your manhood rather than add to it.

No bueno amigo's. Gimme a Husquvarna dirt bike.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L-xrKE9rClg&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L-xrKE9rClg&fs=1</a>
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world.
You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's News Channel -
« Reply #1546 on: January 10, 2019, 03:19:35 AM »

Big break in most cryptos overnight, many down over 10%. Bitcoin down 6 percent.   :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: January 10, 2019, 04:06:56 AM »
Just woke up and checked in. Definitely some kind of BTC takedown, dragging everything else down, as that is wont to do in this highly correlated space.

Strange action....it looks EXACTLY like what the banksters do with gold. One huge candle.....short interest not even that high.

It sure looks like some kind of manip to me.

Tron holding up better than anything though. Until the smashdown, it had risen to #8 on the Market cap list.

A day to buy. Need to free up a little cash.

Hospital call. Early work for me. Will check back before lunch.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 04:08:27 AM by Eddie »
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: January 10, 2019, 04:11:42 AM »
Just woke up and checked in. Definitely some kind of BTC takedown, dragging everything else down, as that is wont to do in this highly correlated space.

Strange action....it looks EXACTLY like what the banksters do with gold. One huge candle.....short interest not even that high.

It sure looks like some kind of manip to me.

Tron holding up better than anything though. Until the smashdown, it had risen to #8 on the Market cap list.

A day to buy. Need to free up a little cash.

Hospital call. Early work for me. Will check back before lunch.

Think I found it Eddie, check moderated posts if you have the time. 

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: January 10, 2019, 04:58:58 AM »
Not sure, maybe, though. Thanks!
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: January 11, 2019, 05:25:30 AM »
What a pleasant surprise. Great to see you Knarf and know you are OK.

Congratulations on having the ability to make a major change in your life and wishing you much success with your new direction and goal.  :emthup: :emthup:

Welcome Back!                                                                                                                           GO

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's Newz Channel - Alert - KNARF is Back
« Reply #1551 on: January 11, 2019, 05:29:29 AM »
 :emthup: :emthup: :emthup: :icon_sunny:

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons agains yellow vests
« Reply #1552 on: January 14, 2019, 06:37:15 AM »

French police using semi-automatic weapons for Yellow Vest protestors
   :'(

French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against Yellow Vest protestors as Macron's law and order crisis spirals

Officers were filmed brandishing weapons by Arc de Triomphe in Paris today
    Riot police were on crowd control duty today facing off a mob of Gilet Jaunes
    Rifles at demonstration by unarmed citizens show how Macron crisis intensifies
    Last week former conservative minster said live fire should be used on 'thugs'

Published: 12:12 EST, 13 January 2019 | Updated: 18:39 EST, 13 January 2019

Extensive article Diners with many photos, Link provided below.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6586991/French-riot-police-using  :icon_study: :icon_study: :'(

Offline Surly1

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons agains yellow vests
« Reply #1553 on: January 14, 2019, 07:07:46 AM »

French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons with live ammunition against Yellow Vest protestors as Macron's law and order crisis spirals

Amazing find. The videos are remarkable.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: French riot police are now using semi-automatic weapons agains yellow vests
« Reply #1554 on: January 14, 2019, 08:18:11 AM »

Amazing find. The videos are remarkable.

Thanks Surly, Amazing as well how little press this revolt is receiving here.  :dontknow:

Offline AJ

• Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: January 14, 2019, 03:11:09 PM »
That is scary.
I was wondering what happened to the Bank Run the Yellow Vest groups wanted to occur last Friday. Everything on the web mentioning it is dated 3 or more days ago? Other articles said it was impossible to cause a bank run because ATM withdrawals are limited. What I had read last week said protesters would go into the banks on Friday and withdraw all there funds. Did this fizzle? why no reporting?
AJ
Nullis in Verba

Offline Surly1

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #1556 on: January 14, 2019, 04:58:56 PM »
That is scary.
I was wondering what happened to the Bank Run the Yellow Vest groups wanted to occur last Friday. Everything on the web mentioning it is dated 3 or more days ago? Other articles said it was impossible to cause a bank run because ATM withdrawals are limited. What I had read last week said protesters would go into the banks on Friday and withdraw all there funds. Did this fizzle? why no reporting?
AJ

Been looking as well. Usual sources mute as the tomb.
"It is difficult to write a paradiso when all the superficial indications are that you ought to write an apocalypse." -Ezra Pound

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's News Channel - Minor Announcement
« Reply #1557 on: January 20, 2019, 01:07:17 PM »
Diner's after giving it much thought I am preparing to reactivate my Forum. 

There has been an unusual flurry of interest in it for the last three months or so, which is difficult to understand since it has been devoid of new postings for over two years. Had mentioned it to Surly a few months back on a Sunday which shocked me as I had more visitors than the Diner itself on that day and had asked Surly if he might know why thinking it might be  a software issue. It wasn't and the activity continues, today it has 26 visitors already.
As a courtesy to all these new visitors, just hate having someone show up and find a dead website with no postings for years, I will be slowly reactivating and cross posting.

Let me assure everyone, especially my readers, that the Diner is my home and all my postings will appear both on the Diner first and my forum second, the only exception being a minor question asked by a stamp or coin collector about simple identity or value or where an object may have come from, nothing of major interest to the Diner community. You may also be assured that if a poster shows up who has a interest in matters of our overall Diner community they will be encouraged to join the Diner and our forum. All are welcome as are all topics that interest you. Diners who might wish to start a thread or have a BS session they do not feel is appropriate Diner material, such as collecting wooden nickels :laugh: or baseball cards, lovers of bird or wildlife photos, conservative politics, non doomer views such as global warming deniers, arguments, brawls :laugh: all are welcome. GO is a free speech advocate; just ask and you will find me accommodating and most likely starting a thread for you. Your postings will not appear here unless you wish to place them here.

Keep in mind that I am the forum admin but the site is owned and operated by  a company from India that has the ability to delete me if their rules are broken which I have never read and am quite sure my little corner of the net world is so tiny they could care less. I didn't realize this when creating my forum and only found out when deciding to advertise it to bring in readership and members. They also place a few ads.  As explained years ago that was my reason for letting it lapse. My plate is  much too full to be starting a new one with all the work it entails, so working under an umbrella will have to do. Trust me websites are a lot of work, especially for a geezer.

In closing I would like to thank all of my members personally for their support and interest, I am honored by your presence. Thanks to, Alan2102, jdwheeler42, JoeP, johannabu3, Karpatok, RalphEmerson, ReverseEngineer, Surly1, WalterJohnson

My link appears on the Diner's  Forum Roundup section under Golden Oxen 

http://goldenoxen.createaforum.com/index.php

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:23:43 PM by Golden Oxen »

Offline Surly1

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Golden Oxen's News Channel - Minor Announcement
« Reply #1558 on: January 20, 2019, 08:05:21 PM »
Diner's after giving it much thought I am preparing to reactivate my Forum. 

There has been an unusual flurry of interest in it for the last three months or so, which is difficult to understand since it has been devoid of new postings for over two years. Had mentioned it to Surly a few months back on a Sunday which shocked me as I had more visitors than the Diner itself on that day and had asked Surly if he might know why thinking it might be  a software issue. It wasn't and the activity continues, today it has 26 visitors already.
As a courtesy to all these new visitors, just hate having someone show up and find a dead website with no postings for years, I will be slowly reactivating and cross posting.

//
My link appears on the Diner's  Forum Roundup section under Golden Oxen 

http://goldenoxen.createaforum.com/index.php

Well done. Will pop in from time to time. Will be great to have another venue for your art posts, which I for one appreciate.
As to the amount of work it takes to stir the pot on a web site, you sure are correct.

Offline Golden Oxen

• Golden Oxen
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Oxen's Newz Channel - "Kamala Harris" Running for POTUS
« Reply #1559 on: January 21, 2019, 06:25:41 AM »
Heaven help guide and watch over us.  :-[

Senator Kamala Harris announces that she is running for 2020