PE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Frostbite Falls Daily Rant

AuthorTopic: Frostbite Falls Daily Rant  (Read 245132 times)

Online Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Frostbite Falls Daily Rant
« Reply #1740 on: February 06, 2019, 08:06:11 AM »
Good. Now treat him decently, even though he disagrees with you on a few things. LOL.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: Frostbite Falls Daily Rant
« Reply #1741 on: February 06, 2019, 09:36:11 AM »
Good. Now treat him decently, even though he disagrees with you on a few things. LOL.

I have always treated him decently.  :icon_sunny:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pa3QpnXtU88" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pa3QpnXtU88</a>

Don't Fuck with Admin.  Power of God on a Forum:icon_mrgreen:

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The TAXES are DONE!
« Reply #1742 on: April 04, 2019, 01:09:36 PM »
I got my Personal Tax Documents over to my Tax Professional at HR Block finally, after a few weeks of procrastination on this portion of the annual torture session.  I got the SUN Foundation financial records over to her a few weeks ago, and we filed the return electronically last week and it was accepted by the IRS.  That's a major headache off my mind, although SC Charities where the non-profit is chartered give you their own set of bureaucratic hassles.

For my Personal Taxes, I don't even really need to file anymore, I am now BELOW the threshhold where you are required to file a return in terms of Income.  :icon_sunny:  Being Poor has its advantages.  lol.  However, I elected to file anyhow, just because, well, I have filed a tax return now for around 45 years every year, and I am going to go to the Great Beyond with every year I made any moey fully documented in the database of the IRS.  :icon_sunny:

This one was really EZ, I didn't even have to drive over to the HR Block office in Wasilla.  I did it all over the HR Block website, which is really well designed BTW and quite EZ to use.  Once my TP had the return prepared, all I had to do was go online and approve it and pay the HR Block fee, only $60 for poor people who have zero tax liability like me.  I don't contirbute a dime to the USMIC.  :icon_sunny:

Also done is my Alaska PFD, so in October I should get my annual deposit from Alaska Big Oil for being still above ground and able to fog a mirror.  Not sure how much it will be this year, there is much dickering going on in the State Legislature over the budget deficit, which they hope to partially solve by raiding the PFD fund earmarked for individual Alaska Residents.  I still figure it will top $1000 though per person.

All my Financial Ducks appear to be in a row, I am getting my full SS check every month again and my pension check, so all is good here on this level.  Retirement is GREAT!  If I had at least some of my health back, these would be the happiest days of my life.  Can't win'em all though.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Frostbite Falls Daily Rant: An Uncanny Resemblance...
« Reply #1743 on: April 22, 2019, 04:30:43 PM »
Forget the Trotsky resemblance, this one is better!  :icon_sunny:

click the pic to enlarge
REsemblance Anon
REsemblance Anon

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Frostbite Falls Daily Rant: An Uncanny Resemblance...
« Reply #1744 on: April 22, 2019, 05:07:03 PM »
Forget the Trotsky resemblance, this one is better!  :icon_sunny:

click the pic to enlarge
REsemblance Anon
REsemblance Anon

RE

You're NOT looking for mailbox money royalties I hope .....
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Frostbite Falls Daily Rant: An Uncanny Resemblance...
« Reply #1745 on: April 22, 2019, 05:18:28 PM »
You're NOT looking for mailbox money royalties I hope .....

No, just more promotional materials for the Diner. How about this one?

REsemblance Anon demotivation 1
REsemblance Anon demotivation 1

RE
Save As Many As You Can