AuthorTopic: The Margaret Sanger Memorial Sterilization & Eugenics Thread  (Read 14401 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
The Margaret Sanger Memorial Sterilization & Eugenics Thread
« on: August 15, 2012, 10:50:36 PM »
Interesting article over on Alt-Market indicating that in Oregon at least, it is now Legal to Sterilize CHILDREN as young as 15 without Parental Consent.  Even WITH Parental Consent I can't see how that one can be Morally Justifiable if said kids aren't even supposed to have Consent ability with respect to Sex.

Over in the commentary of the article, somebody also mentioned that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is already in the Bizness of Sterilizing African kids.  See, they don't have High enough SAT Scores. (If you haven't heard the story, supposedly the first thing Bill Gates asked Melinda before Dating her was what she scored on the SAT).

Now, so far this doesn't appear to have reached the point HERE where kids are being Sterilized even WITHOUT their "consent" or that of their parents, but one can easily see where Schools could be flooded with propaganda about Overshoot, convincing the kids it was their "responsibility" to get Sterilized.

Of course, the whole Sterilization idea is long since past the point of having any possibility of working, perhaps if Margaret Sanger had got it rolling in full gear back in the early 1900s and Hitler had won the War it might have worked to keep the population from Ballooning out of control, but it is way too late for that now.  So one suspects here the Sterilization legislation is just a precursor to the Soylent Green Population Recycling Program run by the EPA.

RE

No Consent: Your Child Can Now Be Sterilized In Oregon For Free

Tuesday, 14 August 2012 02:34 Margie Wilson-Mars

This article was written by Margie Wilson-Mars and originally published at The Examiner

There is a shocking development in the new Obamacare Contraception Mandate that went into effect in Oregon on August 1. Your 15-year-old (as young as 12 in some cases) child can be sterilized for free, without your consent. Sterilized, not reversible but a permanent end to your child's ability to reproduce. Do you feel a 15-year-old is mature enough to make that decision? They can't legally drive to a clinic to have it done, or even legally engage in sex but they can make a decision affecting their lifelong ability to procreate.

Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) 436.205 to 436.335 states: ‘Informed consent’ means consent given by an individual 15 years of age or older for sterilization that is: (a) Based upon a full understanding of the nature and consequences of sterilization pursuant to information requirements set forth in ORS 436.225(1); (b) Given by an individual competent to make such a decision; and (c) Wholly voluntary and free from coercion, express or implied.” Oregon defines “sterilization” as “any medical procedure, treatment or operation for the purpose of rendering an individual permanently incapable of procreating.”

CNSNews.com reports that they contacted the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and asked, “Can you confirm that under this regulation a girl as young as 12 must be offered the opportunity to obtain a sterilization free of charge?” They also asked them to confirm what the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) media contact, Christine Stone told them, “In Oregon, the age of consent for a sterilization procedure is 15 years or older." They were told no one was available to answer their questions. The OHA provides the consent form for both girls and boys ages 15-18 to be sterilized. The legal age for 'Informed Consent' is 15-years-old in the State of Oregon.

In questioning House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), CNSNews asked him about the free sterilization. He said, “Free sterilization? I don’t know anything about free sterilization. I don’t know anything about that. I’m sorry. The answer is, I don’t. But I don’t think anybody is proposing that.” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) chose to deflect the question rather than answer it (video available at link) the first time and shutting the reporter down the second time. CNSNews asked Pelosi, "Do you support the regulation taking affect August 1 requiring all health plans to cover free sterilizations for teenage girls?" Pelosi responded by saying, "I don't subscribe to your characterization of it," and then moved on. Some of the people most deeply involved in Obamacare can't, or won't, give answers.

While the new Obamacare mandate is sure to bring up similarities between this and abortion without parental consent, some may feel that abortion doesn't have the same long term affects that permanent sterilization has. Lawmakers and the media will surely be delving into this issue to see if it is truly what it appears. If so, it doesn't appear that there is much that parents or guardians can do to stop their teenage child from making such a dramatic, life-altering decision. At 15, the only 'life-altering' decision they should be worrying about what to wear to school the next day.
Save As Many As You Can

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
Re: The Margaret Sanger Memorial Sterilization & Eugenics Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 09:23:05 AM »
In questioning House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD), CNSNews asked him about the free sterilization. He said, “Free sterilization? I don’t know anything about free sterilization. I don’t know anything about that. I’m sorry. The answer is, I don’t. But I don’t think anybody is proposing that.” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) chose to deflect the question rather than answer it (video available at link) the first time and shutting the reporter down the second time. CNSNews asked Pelosi, "Do you support the regulation taking affect August 1 requiring all health plans to cover free sterilizations for teenage girls?" Pelosi responded by saying, "I don't subscribe to your characterization of it," and then moved on. Some of the people most deeply involved in Obamacare can't, or won't, give answers.

Fucking creepy. How far gone do you have to be, to put that kind of shit in national legislation, and then pretend it's not there when confronted by the evidence? I'd almost rather deal with the free-market dystopia of oligarchic feudalism imagined by the right, then the one-mind tyrannical madness of bureaucratic officialdom. 

Offline Mark N

• Global Moderator
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 09:35:33 AM »
Sterilization looks pretty good when contrasted to the massive die off that all the puppies haphazardly bought into the world will have to face later.

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 10:17:43 AM »
As the parent of a young woman who wasn't 15 all that long ago, I have to tell you that I learned that some government bureaucrat had gotten her to have herself sterilized, we'd be talking lampposts and skeins of sturdy nylon rope.

As the article characterizes, "They can't legally drive to a clinic to have it done, or even legally engage in sex but they can make a decision affecting their lifelong ability to procreate. . .At 15, the only 'life-altering' decision they should be worrying about what to wear to school the next day."

Just another shoe dropping. We can't be the only tribe of people keeping score.
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »
Sterilization looks pretty good when contrasted to the massive die off that all the puppies haphazardly bought into the world will have to face later.

Mark N,

If you are talking about dogs. The state, on the other hand, saying you can't drink until you are 21, you can't drive until you are 16, you aren't an adult until you are 18, you can't smoke pot at all, ever, but you are responsible and mature enough to decide about your reproductive ability for the rest of your life when you are fifteen? And the state will pay for the procedure. It's actually the ones who would consider getting sterilized, I'd rather have breeding, then the idiots who can't think about anything but shopping and boys. Besides, maybe a few of these girls are the Zero Point survivors? That would be awkward.

I've got a better idea. How about forced sterilization for the Rockefeller's and the Rothschild's? Anyone who shows up at the Bilderberg meeting, and everyone who has ever worked at Goldman Sachs. In fact, everyone worth more than five million. Sports stars, and really, government and corporate bureaucrats, if they can't be reformed from their institutional ways.

Actually, I'd much rather nature take it's course. Human meddling in such things is the stuff of pathology.

Offline Mark N

• Global Moderator
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 11:01:15 AM »
WHD quote,

"Actually, I'd much rather nature take it's course. Human meddling in such things is the stuff of pathology".

Agreed one hundred percent with you there. As far as the Rockefellers and Rothchilds go I feel we could have had much worse overlords. The industrial system was always headed for hell; it is built in the system no matter who pilots the ship.

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 11:52:50 AM »
As far as the Rockefellers and Rothchilds go I feel we could have had much worse overlords. The industrial system was always headed for hell; it is built in the system no matter who pilots the ship.

Hard to imagine worse overlords than monied types who finance both sides of global conflict, but I know what you mean, that we don't yet have a Robert Mugabe, or Pinochet, or any of the long global list of monsters who brutalize their own people, here in America. As for the Industrial system, any mindset so contrary to natural, ecological systems, is doomed, and too, the people who guide it, and adhere to it..
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:01:22 PM by WHD »

Offline Mark N

• Global Moderator
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 02:15:05 PM »
WDH quote,

"As for the Industrial system, any mindset so contrary to natural, ecological systems, is doomed, and to, the people who guide it, and adhere to it.. "

That to me is the most important fundamental truth of humanities current predicament; any argument that ignores this truth is just looking at symptoms while ignoring the cause of the disease.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 04:19:09 PM »
As far as the Rockefellers and Rothchilds go I feel we could have had much worse overlords. The industrial system was always headed for hell; it is built in the system no matter who pilots the ship.

Hard to imagine worse overlords than monied types who finance both sides of global conflict, but I know what you mean, that we don't yet have a Robert Mugabe, or Pinochet, or any of the long global list of monsters who brutalize their own people, here in America.

The Mugabes and Pinochets work for the Rothrocks.  We have lived lives as more comfortable slaves because these folks brutalize the whole rest of the world.  We are the "House Niggers".  The lashings are still going on out in the fields by the Overseers.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Mark N

• Global Moderator
  • Bussing Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 05:55:03 PM »
RE quote,

"The lashings are still going on out in the fields by the Overseers."

That is true RE but if some other culture was on top other than Western Civilization the roles would only be reversed. The Rothchilds and Rockefellers did not create the game; they have only been good at playing it. Since the advent of the agricultural revolution the game has been to dominate and conquer weak nations. I still feel the current overlords could be much worse; say if Hitler had prevailed in WWll how would he have handled the Vietnam war protests or the occupy movement?

Let me be clear however that I feel human civilization has been a failure outside of hunter gather societies. One long tale of war, oppression, genocide and tyranny on a scale hunter gathers would never have been capable of. As directors of a failed societal organization I do not admire the current overlords; I just feel it could have much worse oppressors.

Offline WHD

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 08:09:39 PM »
We are the "House Niggers".  The lashings are still going on out in the fields by the Overseers.

I just posted a blog post from William N Grigg, from PRO LIBERTATE, I called The WIll to Submit, on the forum. It takes two to play the dominator/dominated game.

Mark N,

Yes, we aren't living in a true replica of 1984. It is much softer appearing than that, though perhaps more insidious, for it's ability to appear legit, while wreaking existential havoc, potentially exterminating all the same.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Margaret Sanger Sterilization & Eugenics: Male Big Pharma Contraception
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 01:43:47 AM »
On the heels of ABs recent Newz Story that TPTB now have and Anti-Suicide Nasal Spray available comes the Newz that by PURE ACCIDENT while looking for anti-Cancer drugs they discovered a PERFECTLY SAFE drug which Men can take and make their spermies weak little swimmers and serve as a Reversible Contraceptive!

OK, so far the only creatures it's been Tested on are Mice, but assume this works on people too.  Talk about an EZ way to limit fertility anywhere in the world!  All you gotta do is add this Pharma to the food supply anywhere, and POOF, nobody gets pregnant!!!  CHILDREN OF MEN!

If you go to the ABC Website I pulled the article from, you will also be innundated with Videos hawkng the New, SAFE IUDs, soooo much better than the ones fromthe 60's and 70's!

Definitely the PUSH is on to reduce Reproduction amongst the Useless Eaters while simultaneously keeping ALIVE the Army of Darkness here until they can bring Robots online in time to Guard the Compound.

Good time to STOP SNIFFING GLUE and START getting your own Food Supply online.  I am all for Population Reduction, however this methodology is going in the wrong direction far as who Gotta GO here.

RE

Scientists Closer to Birth Control Pill for Men

By KATIE MOISSE (@katiemoisse)

Aug. 17, 2012

Scientists may be one step closer to a birth control pill for men.

A drug dubbed JQ1 swiftly stunted sperm production in male mice, a new study found. And like the female birth control pill, its fertility-fighting effects on were completely reversible.

"We have only observed full recovery of fertility in treated males," the researchers from Baylor College of Medicine wrote in their study, published today in the journal Cell. "We envision that our discoveries can be completely translated to men, providing a novel and efficacious strategy for a male contraceptive."

JQ1 blocks a protein essential for sperm production in the testes. If the drug is proven to be safe and effective in humans, it could expand the prophylactic pool -- an exciting prospect at a time when over a third of U.S. pregnancies are unintended.

But some doctors say the idea of slashing sperm counts, even temporarily, can be scary for guys.

"Sperm-making is a pretty delicate thing, and people do seem to have a concept of that," Dr. Joseph Alukal, director of male reproductive health at New York University's Langone Medical Center, told ABCNews.com in 2011. "How long did it take for women to get comfortable with the reversibility of the birth control pill? I'm not sure."

Nevertheless, Alukal said he thinks some men would welcome the option of a birth control pill.

"If you look at vasectomy, there are plenty of men in committed relationships who choose to take onus of reproductive planning on themselves," Alukal said. "I think the same sorts of people would choose to look into something like this."

But some women are wary, saying they might not count on the male contraceptive pill alone.

"If I were dating around, though, there's no way I would trust someone that I'd been on just a few dates with [to take the pill]," 24-year-old Amy McCarthy told ABCNews.com in 2011. "I think for most men it just wouldn't be a thought that crossed their mind -- they're worried about getting HIV or gonorrhea, not having a screaming baby."
Save As Many As You Can