AuthorTopic: A Fine Day In Collapse-ville  (Read 961 times)

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
A Fine Day In Collapse-ville
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:10:19 AM »

The possibility exists for a number of waterfall events to unfold. I hope my new mortgages got locked at yesterday's rate.
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: A Fine Day In Collapse-ville
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 07:15:55 AM »

Graffiti left on a Berlin post office.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656634/Europe-fall-soon-MEPs-say-EU-CRUMBLE-five-years-shock-Brexit-result.html

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 11:17:22 AM »
Feedback from Europeans on the street. Good cross-section.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658046/Now-chance-leave-Voters-Sweden-Denmark-Greece-demand-say-broken-Europe-Austria-Germany-devastated.html

Offline Eddie

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 12:08:47 PM »
Brandon Smith breaks his arm patting himself on the back for calling the Brexit.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2932-brexit-vote-passes-heres-how-alt-market-called-it-when-no-one-else-did

He thinks the elites are using the Brexit for their own nefarious purposes, that they want to crash the markets to cause chaos, so they can step in and save us with their world government. Could be, I guess.

Online Surly1

• Administrator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 03:09:52 PM »
Brandon Smith breaks his arm patting himself on the back for calling the Brexit.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2932-brexit-vote-passes-heres-how-alt-market-called-it-when-no-one-else-did

He thinks the elites are using the Brexit for their own nefarious purposes, that they want to crash the markets to cause chaos, so they can step in and save us with their world government. Could be, I guess.

Brandon does a fine job of self-congratulation therein, being considerate enough to quote himself liberally, you should pardon the expression. Brandon also things that a gaggle of fat guys with neck tattoos and long rifles are going to wage guerilla war against the FSoA, envisioning Lexington and Concord, etc. When the end game will look more like Fallujah, when the army decides to leave their non-lethal pain inducing crowd control devices in the armory.

Also, George Soros, George Soros, George Soros. Boogaboogabooga...

But I'll wager he got this right--

The elites are aided by the Brexit because now they have British pro-sovereigns and the principle of sovereignty itself to blame for a market crash that they have actually been engineering for years.
“The old world is dying, and the New World struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters.”

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 04:11:36 PM »
\

But I'll wager he got this right--

The elites are aided by the Brexit because now they have British pro-sovereigns and the principle of sovereignty itself to blame for a market crash that they have actually been engineering for years.

I'll have to disagree again.

Brexit does not serve the interest of the Elite.  It is going to DESTROY a lot of perceived paper wealth and will reduce their control over this market.  It will in due time lead to a Swexit, Frexit etc and general dissolution of the EU, further reducing the control these folks have over the system.

The Elite have NOT been engineering a Market Crash.  They have done everything in their power to PREVENT such a crash, and have been remarkably successful with this task, far more successful than I thought possible in 2008.  Brexit is a sign they are running out of tricks to pull out of the bag here.  They tried it all.  They went on a full out media FEAR blitz, and it did not work.  They assassinated an MP, that did not work either.  They are losing control here, not gaining it.  Brandon Smith is an idiot.

RE
Save As Many As You Can