AuthorTopic: Diner Party New World Order Global Shadow Goobermint  (Read 14671 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Diner Party New World Order Global Shadow Goobermint
« on: July 05, 2016, 09:43:59 PM »
Once the monetary system collapses and all Nation States dissolve, we need to be ready to step in and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Diner Party Shadow Goobermint

Prime Minister: Surly
Treasury Secretary: Monsta
Chief Economist/ Global Banking Director: SfV
Health, Education & Welfare Minister: Eddie
Chief Justice: RE
Attorney General: Ashvin
Global Bureau of Investigation (GBI) Chief: KD
Energy Minister: AG
Agriculture Minister: JDW
Foreign Office Minister: JRM
Telecommunications & Cyber Security Minister: Palloy
Arts & Humanities Minister: GO
Space Exploration Minister: AZ

If you are not on the list for the Cabinet, you can nominate yourself for another position, there are many openings still available.

Preparedness Minister (taking over for FEMA)
Population Control Minister (new position)
Housing & Rural Development Minister
Travel Security Minister (taking over for the TSA)
Transportation and Infrastructure Minister (new postition)

or you can create your own Ministerial position.

Now, unlike the fucking UKIP and the Brexiters, we need to be READY with a Manifesto and Platform in hand for when the moment arrives and we are elected as the New Global Goobermint in a LANDSLIDE that the London Bookies missed as usual.  Each member of the Shadow Cabinet is responsible for creating a Plank in the Platform in his department.

Planks should be kept to 500 Words in length, so we don't end up with a ridiculously long document nobody will ever read like the EU Constitution.  Eddie's can be longer, since Health, Education & Welfare has 3 components, so 1500 words there.  Back-Bench Diners and Lurkers also :hi: to submit ideas for the Platform.

Planks can be discussed with other members of the Shadow Cabinet, and we can vote on alternative language for any plank before it is finalized.

Diners, we are the LAST, BEST HOPE FOR HOMO SAP SURVIVAL ON EARTH!  It is imperative that we get this Platform  READY before TSHTF!  Time is SHORT!  It is NOW OR NEVER!

Are you WITH ME?!?!?!?!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q7vtWB4owdE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/q7vtWB4owdE</a>

RE

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:04:35 PM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
Re: Diner Party New World Order Global Shadow Goobermint
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 01:49:39 AM »
Once the monetary system collapses and all Nation States dissolve, we need to be ready to step in and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

//Planks should be kept to 500 Words in length, so we don't end up with a ridiculously long document nobody will ever read like the EU Constitution.  Eddie's can be longer, since Health, Education & Welfare has 3 components, so 1500 words there.  Back-Bench Diners and Lurkers also :hi: to submit ideas for the Platform.

Nominating me for PM is more proof that you are back on the Ajax again:

And I have enough history with you to know that "Chief Justice" really means "Lord High Executioner."

"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 04:24:11 AM »

You will make a fine PM.  Your sagacious wisdom is legendary on the Diner.  ;D

And I have enough history with you to know that "Chief Justice" really means "Lord High Executioner."

HA!  That's where you're WRONG!

I have come up with a very solid CFS legal system with Checks & Balances to prevent willy-nilly Head Bowling.  Putting the finishing touches on it.  It sports a fairer system of legal representation, fairer and more comprehensive Jury selection depending on type of crime, and larger Judging Panels for more serious crimes.

The Diner Platform needs to be BULLETPROOF.  I want people to vote for it.  If I just said I was going to execute everybody it would not sell well.

RE

Save As Many As You Can

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Diner Party New World Order: Diner Justice System
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 06:19:28 AM »

1- 4 Categories of Crimes: The Definitions

a- Misdemeanors- Petty crimes which do not involve loss of life and low property loss.  Personal Property is only what you can carry with you and does not include land ownership.  If more than half of the Personal Property of an individual is stolen, it is kicked up to a Felony.

b- Felonies- Large Crimes involving loss of life of an individual or high property loss of personal possessions that can be carried from one person or several people.

c- Grand Felonies-  Crimes involving the loss of life of more than one individual and/or the loss of multiple personal property items from more than one individual.

d- Crimes Against Humanity-  Crimes which are perpetrated against whole classes of people and against Nature.

2- Responsibility

a-  Individuals are held responsible for their own crimes
   b-  Groups of individuals operating as a Gang are all held responsible for a crime by any member of the gang.
   c-  Corporations: The top 3 tiers of any corporate structure are all held equally responsible for any crime committed by the Corporation.  This includes the Top Management, their direct assistants and all major stockholders.  Lower level corporate apparatchiks and small stockholder guilt to be determined on a case by case basis.

3-  Punishments

a- Misdemeanors-  Community Service, Restitution of Property and Fines, Imprisonment up to 2 years

b- Felonies- Community Service, Restitution of Property and Fines, Imprisonment up to 5 years, Death

c- Grand Felonies- Restitution of Property and Fines, Imprisonment up to 10 years, Death

d- Crimes Against Humanity-  Death or Death by Slow & Painful Torture

4-  Legal Assistance

Lawyers will be assigned randomly out of a pool to either the Prosecution or the Defense.  Lawyers will need to undergo a series of 4 Bar Exams which determine their qualifications to act as legal proxies for the 4 levels of Crime.  For Misdemeanors, 1 lawyer assigned to each side.  For Felonies and Grand Felonies, 2 Lawyers. For Crimes Against Humanity, up to 5 Lawyers per side.  All lawyers paid at the same rate, with 4 tiers on the payment schedule depending on crime type.

5-  Jury Selection and Numbers

Juries will vary in size dependent on the level of the Crime.  Citizens will drop a Biography and answer a Questionaire on their attitudes and opinions on the net.  A computer algorithm will select the Jury from the Pool of available Jurors.  Juries may vary in size from 8 to 64, doubling each time depending on the type of crime.  Jurors can follow the trial on a Private Encrypted Secure Channel on the Internet and not have to leave their jobs, if they still have one.

6-  Sentencing

The Judge or Judges in the case will be responsible for handing down the Sentence.  1 Judge for Misdemeanors, 3 Judges for Felonies and Grand Felonies, 5 Judges for Crimes Against Humanity.  The majority of Judges decision on the Sentence will be the one executed.

RE
Diner Party Chief Justice
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Eddie

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 07:06:19 AM »

//Planks should be kept to 500 Words in length, so we don't end up with a ridiculously long document nobody will ever read like the EU Constitution.  Eddie's can be longer, since Health, Education & Welfare has 3 components, so 1500 words there.  Back-Bench Diners and Lurkers also :hi: to submit ideas for the Platform.

I steadfastly refuse to be in charge of anything important in this lifetime. Cue the William T. Sherman quote.

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 07:13:15 AM »
I steadfastly refuse to be in charge of anything important in this lifetime. Cue the William T. Sherman quote.

Refusal is not an option.  You've been Drafted.  The Diner Press Gang will be after you to board the Ship.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 07:29:10 AM »

If you are not on the list for the Cabinet, you can nominate yourself for another position, there are many openings still available.

Preparedness Minister (taking over for FEMA)
Population Control Minister (new position)
Housing & Rural Development Minister
Travel Security Minister (taking over for the TSA)
Transportation and Infrastructure Minister (new postition)

or you can create your own Ministerial position.

Now, unlike the fucking UKIP and the Brexiters, we need to be READY with a Manifesto and Platform in hand for when the moment arrives and we are elected as the New Global Goobermint in a LANDSLIDE that the London Bookies missed as usual.  Each member of the Shadow Cabinet is responsible for creating a Plank in the Platform in his department.

Planks should be kept to 500 Words in length, so we don't end up with a ridiculously long document nobody will ever read like the EU Constitution.  Eddie's can be longer, since Health, Education & Welfare has 3 components, so 1500 words there.  Back-Bench Diners and Lurkers also :hi: to submit ideas for the Platform.

Planks can be discussed with other members of the Shadow Cabinet, and we can vote on alternative language for any plank before it is finalized.

Diners, we are the LAST, BEST HOPE FOR HOMO SAP SURVIVAL ON EARTH!  It is imperative that we get this Platform  READY before TSHTF!  Time is SHORT!  It is NOW OR NEVER!

Are you WITH ME?!?!?!?!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q7vtWB4owdE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/q7vtWB4owdE</a>

RE

I want to lead up the Department of Power Redistribution.  My first job task will be to have myself fired!
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 07:40:05 AM »

I want to lead up the Department of Power Redistribution.  My first job task will be to have myself fired!

You have already been Conscripted to the position of Foreign Minister.  It is your responsibility as a Sensible Adult in the world of Children to maintain Peace.

You were the one who motivated me to begin this thread JRM.  Take some responsibility here.  Give us a Plank in the Platform that will rectify the Global War Monger problem.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 09:49:08 AM »

You have already been Conscripted to the position of Foreign Minister.  It is your responsibility as a Sensible Adult in the world of Children to maintain Peace.

You were the one who motivated me to begin this thread JRM.  Take some responsibility here.  Give us a Plank in the Platform that will rectify the Global War Monger problem.

RE

If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve. If appointed I must decline.  I cannot be a Foreign Minister because I have no country.  A certain country believes it has me, but this country is delusional about that.  I do not recognize national borders or boundaries as anything other than a system of oppression imposed by foolish and ignorant people, and there are therefor no foreigners in my world. This is why I must refuse to serve your country as Foreign Minister. I cannot minister of, for about foreigners because all people are my brothers and sisters. There are no nations except as an imposition of those who require wars and conflicts, "wealth" (riches, really) and poverty... divisions of every illusory kind.

I will be your Class Clown, if you like.  But you're going to have to get me a clown suit and a red nose.
My "avatar" graphic is Japanese calligraphy (shodō) forming the word shoshin, meaning "beginner's mind". --  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshin -- It is with shoshin that I am now and always "meeting my breath" for the first time. Try it!

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 10:01:35 AM »

RE

If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve. If appointed I must decline.  I cannot be a Foreign Minister because I have no country.  A certain country believes it has me, but this country is delusional about that.  I do not recognize national borders or boundaries as anything other than a system of oppression imposed by foolish and ignorant people, and there are therefor no foreigners in my world. This is why I must refuse to serve your country as Foreign Minister. I cannot minister of, for about foreigners because all people are my brothers and sisters. There are no nations except as an imposition of those who require wars and conflicts, "wealth" (riches, really) and poverty... divisions of every illusory kind.

I will be your Class Clown, if you like.  But you're going to have to get me a clown suit and a red nose.

It has already been stipulated that after the Collapse of the Monetary System there will be no individual countries, it is a GLOBAL GOOBERMINT!   It is our job as the Adults on the Planet to come up with a Platform and System to keep everything running smoothly.

This is a REALLY GOOD demonstration here on the Diner of the BoJo/Nigel issue.  You got folks who complain every day about what is WRONG with the world, but when you give them the opportunity to FIX it, they RESIGN.  They don't wanna be RESPONSIBLE.  So far, resignations from both Eddie and JRM.

So far I am the ONLY Diner who has stepped up to the plate to put a Plank in this Platform.  Good Grief, this is just a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT, it is not very likely Diners will be elected to RULE THE WORLD.  You guys tell me every day what is WRONG with the world.  I am giving you the opportunity to FIX it, at least in THEORY.  Show some fucking backbone here and take a position.  Yeesh.

RE
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:06:32 AM by RE »
Save As Many As You Can

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »
  You guys tell me every day what is WRONG with the world.  I am giving you the opportunity to FIX it, at least in THEORY.  Show some fucking backbone here and take a position.  Yeesh.

Okay, as Planetary Foreign Minister of the Whole Dang World I hereby proclaim everyone free of all government, nations, boders and armies. There shall be no passports, laws, jails or prisons. Away with all money! and property too.

Henceforth all things shall be held in common, excepting those things one can carry on one's back in a book bag or backpack.  Everything shall now be equally shared among all people -- including the labor of production.

Now go out and be free, kind, beautiful and generous.

You are all free now.

I quit.

Offline RE

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 10:39:36 AM »
  You guys tell me every day what is WRONG with the world.  I am giving you the opportunity to FIX it, at least in THEORY.  Show some fucking backbone here and take a position.  Yeesh.

Okay, as Planetary Foreign Minister of the Whole Dang World I hereby proclaim everyone free of all government, nations, boders and armies. There shall be no passports, laws, jails or prisons. Away with all money! and property too.

Henceforth all things shall be held in common, excepting those things one can carry on one's back in a book bag or backpack.  Everything shall now be equally shared among all people -- including the labor of production.

Now go out and be free, kind, beautiful and generous.

You are all free now.

I quit.

Good start in principle, but how to accomplish this?  What are the rules and how are they enforced?

As I have indicated already, QUITTING OR RESIGNING from your responsibilities here is NOT AN OPTION.  If you want to criticize the world as it is, you gotta present the means and method to FIX these problem.

RE
Save As Many As You Can

Offline Surly1

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
    • Doomstead Diner
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 10:45:20 AM »

This is a REALLY GOOD demonstration here on the Diner of the BoJo/Nigel issue.  You got folks who complain every day about what is WRONG with the world, but when you give them the opportunity to FIX it, they RESIGN.  They don't wanna be RESPONSIBLE.  So far, resignations from both Eddie and JRM.

So far I am the ONLY Diner who has stepped up to the plate to put a Plank in this Platform.  Good Grief, this is just a THOUGHT EXPERIMENT, it is not very likely Diners will be elected to RULE THE WORLD.  You guys tell me every day what is WRONG with the world.  I am giving you the opportunity to FIX it, at least in THEORY.  Show some fucking backbone here and take a position.  Yeesh.

RE

Will have to give this some thought, but it's a worthwhile thought experiment.

And as far as " it is not very likely Diners will be elected to RULE THE WORLD," let's not be too hasty...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KX5jNnDMfxA</a>
"...reprehensible lying communist..."

Offline K-Dog

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • K-Dog
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 10:49:32 AM »
As the investigative arm and chief of the shadow government secret police I have some disturbing news.  I was water-boarding one of Obama's black suited spooks and learned that the paper-pushing arm of the current deep state is without humor or the intelligence to distinguish between old farts having fun on the Internet and real nut-job terrorists.  This means discussions about the break up of the United States into smaller autonomous regions or its replacement with a SHADOW GOVERNMENT will attract investigation.  Such discussions will be perceived as serious.  That it is all in fun will be ignored.

Remember America has real secret police now but to most people they are a complete secret.  They get paid and to earn their pay checks they have to investigate something.  The merits of their investigations are irrelevant.  It may as well be us.
Under ideal conditions of temperature and pressure the organism will grow without limit.

Offline JRM

• Sous Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 10:57:12 AM »
If you want to criticize the world as it is, you gotta present the means and method to FIX these problem.

Says who?

If 90% of the people agreed to take a week off from their usual job beginning, say, August 1st (except crucially necessary jobs, of course!) ... and spent those seven days doing what they loved in service to all of life (including themselves, of course) I can guarantee you that the Peaceful Revolution would have begun and there'd be no turning back from a path to joy and peace for all. 

But one cannot stand up on high and ORDER people to do this. One cannot even INVITE them to do it -- since the word will not get out to 90% of the people that this is how we would begin the Revolution.

I'd not want to be the one to even make the invitation, as all of a sudden the tv cameras would be on ME and not on the EVENT itself. And I don't want it to be about ME. I want it to be about US.  How do you get the "viral" meme out there and not draw attention to a person or a group? How do you make the invitation known in a perfectly "viral" way?   Shit, we can't even get folks in any large numbers to pay attention to the fact that OWS is about to have its fifth anniversary.  In a short while the young ones will say, "What was OWS?"

How do you make beauty and goodness and freedom contagious?   You see? That's a crap question!  YOU SEE? It's a crap question because beauty and freedom and goodness already ARE contagious.  So go out there and spread the virus, people.  Live it; be it; do it: Be freedom, beauty and Goodness ... and watch the systems of oppression and domination collapse. That's the collapse I'm interested in. Be that.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:00:58 AM by JRM »