AuthorTopic: The SUN Inman Harvest Festival Booth takes shape!  (Read 588 times)

Offline RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
The SUN Inman Harvest Festival Booth takes shape!
« on: August 15, 2016, 07:18:28 PM »
Wendy and I have been working hard on the SUN☼ booth that we have at the Inman Harvest Festival on Saturday, Sept 24, the day before the big SUN BBQ for movers and shakers in Inman to drum up support for the SUN☼ Sustainability Park.

Because SUN☼ is one of the main sponsors of the event ("Tractor Level"), our booth is next to the main stage.  The Festival is spread out on the Main Street of Inman.  LD also contributed his booth for his Landscaping and Bamboo Bizness to this, which doubled our total Booth space, and then I bought an additional booth space past that to make it a TRIPLE Size Booth!  :icon_sunny:  So now it is around 36' X 12'.  BIG!

We have a Booth Tent in Bright Yellow that will be at one end of the space with sales of SUN☼ Coffee Mugs, Heirloom Seeds, Coffee Beans, Buttons and whatever other merchandise we can conjure up here to sell.

At the other end, we have a Bright Yellow Geodesic that is 10' in diameter and 5' high that we hope to have various hanging plants for sale on, contributed by local florists and garden supply shops, as well as LDs Bamboo merchandise.  Also we have Balloons for this, some as large as 4' in diameter that also will be for sale.

In Between the Geodesic and the Tent we have a Photography area where visitors can get a Custom Picture/Postcard of themselves at the Inman Harvest Day Festival, with a big backdrop that Wendy designed. Then we have Tables with displays on Domes and Affordable Housing, Small Electric Vehicles like Scooters and Trikes, and food production techniques like Permaculture, Hydroponics & Aquaculuture.

It is really shaping up very well, and has so far only cost me an ungodly amount of money out of my Workman's Comp settlement! lol.  I don't expect to break even on this one, but it is laying a foundation.  Heck of a project though, it's worse than planning a fucking wedding.  ::)

RE
Save As Many As You Can