AuthorTopic: "Merlin" for the Knights of the Diner round table  (Read 1697 times)

Offline knarf

• Global Moderator
  • Master Chef
    • View Profile
"Merlin" for the Knights of the Diner round table
« on: October 07, 2016, 05:13:02 AM »
When I was a senior in High School, I left to go live in a commune in the Santa Cruz mountains. The leader talked with me and and said I had potential to become awakened. He gave me the job of cleaning his A frame built of logs and mud. Inside he had left an Astrology book in plain sight, and I began to read it. It spoke to me in a very powerful way. From then on I studied Astrology in depth. I came across a book called "A Handbook for the Humanistic Astrologer" by  Michael Meyer. On page 274 in the chapter "THE BIRTH CHART AND TIME" he describes the cycles in life by using Saturn returning to it's natal position when a person is born ( it takes Saturn about 29 years to revolve around the sun). It is usually called "the Saturn return." I developed a way to interpret birth charts based on this. I have interpreted 100's of people's natal birth chart. When I entered the monastery I began to interpret charts in this way. The founder was 18 years older than me, was a MENSA member, a degree in nursing and journalism, a veteran of a M.A.S.H operation in the Korean War,  and was a Presidential appointee during the Johnson administration in the "War on Poverty". His close friend that lived nearby was chair of the Psychology department at the local major university. He once told her that my method of interpreting charts was better at revealing a persons life process than the MMPI  ( The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) is the most widely used and researched standardized psychometric test of adult personality and psychopathology.) Though I never became a MENSA member , my I.Q. is 137, and I was put ahead a grade in elementary school, and put into an "Accelerated Learning" school in 6th grade which was comprised of about 30 students from about 20 elementary schools of the most advanced students in the Santa Clara valley.
  I say all this because I am interested in knowing the regular Diner's natal birth charts. What I need is the date of birth, the exact time of day of birth, and the location. Mine is September 8, 1952 - 4:30am PDT ( Pacific daylight time ) - Watsonville, California. I can create the birth chart and begin a conversation about it through personal messaging if you are a member on the Diner Forum. I will ask some questions about certain times in your life that are dynamic periods of the development of your "self". I will also try to answer any questions you might have.
  If you are interested, just private message me your birth info, and we can discuss what I find.
  I could be the "Merlin" for the knights of the round table.
HUMANS ARE STILL EVOLVING! Our communities blog is at https://openmind693.wordpress.com

Online RE

• Administrator
  • Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
    • View Profile
Re: "Merlin" for the Knights of the Diner round table
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 06:52:47 AM »
When I was a senior in High School, I left to go live in a commune in the Santa Cruz mountains. The leader talked with me and and said I had potential to become awakened. He gave me the job of cleaning his A frame built of logs and mud. Inside he had left an Astrology book in plain sight, and I began to read it. It spoke to me in a very powerful way. From then on I studied Astrology in depth. I came across a book called "A Handbook for the Humanistic Astrologer" by  Michael Meyer. On page 274 in the chapter "THE BIRTH CHART AND TIME" he describes the cycles in life by using Saturn returning to it's natal position when a person is born ( it takes Saturn about 29 years to revolve around the sun). It is usually called "the Saturn return." I developed a way to interpret birth charts based on this. I have interpreted 100's of people's natal birth chart. When I entered the monastery I began to interpret charts in this way. The founder was 18 years older than me, was a MENSA member, a degree in nursing and journalism, a veteran of a M.A.S.H operation in the Korean War,  and was a Presidential appointee during the Johnson administration in the "War on Poverty". His close friend that lived nearby was chair of the Psychology department at the local major university. He once told her that my method of interpreting charts was better at revealing a persons life process than the MMPI  ( The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) is the most widely used and researched standardized psychometric test of adult personality and psychopathology.) Though I never became a MENSA member , my I.Q. is 137, and I was put ahead a grade in elementary school, and put into an "Accelerated Learning" school in 6th grade which was comprised of about 30 students from about 20 elementary schools of the most advanced students in the Santa Clara valley.
  I say all this because I am interested in knowing the regular Diner's natal birth charts. What I need is the date of birth, the exact time of day of birth, and the location. Mine is September 8, 1952 - 4:30am PDT ( Pacific daylight time ) - Watsonville, California. I can create the birth chart and begin a conversation about it through personal messaging if you are a member on the Diner Forum. I will ask some questions about certain times in your life that are dynamic periods of the development of your "self". I will also try to answer any questions you might have.
  If you are interested, just private message me your birth info, and we can discuss what I find.

RE Astrological STATS

Birth Date: 8/31/1957
Approximate time of birth: 9PM

RE
SAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN

Offline azozeo

• Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 01:29:36 PM »

Very interesting Knarf.
I too have followed the star charts for my birth. I went the way of the I Ching ...
Richard Rudd of Gene Keys publishes a book called "Gene Keys". (unlocking the higher purpose hidden in your DNA)
which follows along with the I Ching. Amazing information. Good luck with your journey.
You may also find interest in The Symbols Book by Grandmother Silver Star.
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why youíre here. Youíre here because you know something. What you know you canít explain, but you feel it. Youíve felt it your entire life, that thereís something wrong with the world.
You donít know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind

Offline luciddreams

• Administrator
  • Sous Chef
    • View Profile
    • Epiphany Now
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 05:39:59 PM »
I'm very interested to hear what you have to say about my stars.

January 22, 1980
1311 hrs
Fountain Valley California.